Damaged Bottoms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooooh, look at that! Like a hot knife through butter." Bianca laughed joyfully, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you just took every inch of this big dick up your big fat ass sooooooo easy. Not that it's surprising. No, your reputation precedes you, Bayley. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, your every bit the butt slut everyone says you are. Including my girls, Alexa and Asuka.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, everybody knows what a big booty anal ho Bayley is. And now? You MY big booty anal ho. You, and the rest of Damaged Bottoms! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssss, you are. Prove it, by keep moaning for me. Oh fuck yeah, moan while I'm banging this fat butt, like the big booty anal ho you are!"

Dakota knew that as a top, she should be looking away from where her friend and leader was being anally abused. More importantly, she should be plotting her revenge against the musclebound black woman, and all of the other women who had crossed Damage CTRL. And perhaps most importantly, she should be imagining getting revenge on Alexa and Asuka.

Putting those anal bitches in their place, once and for all. Especially Alexa, who had the audacity to think she could be on the level of the real wrestlers. But to her shame, even though that there was no way that Bianca would notice if she looked away, Dakota was just lost in the ass fucking. Especially when it officially started.

The worst part being, that Dakota's treacherous, and well-used, ass hole quivered with jealousy around the butt plug inside of it, as she watched that big black cock beginning to slid in and out of Bayley's butt hole. Which of course, made it official. The woman who saved her career from obscurity, and brought her back into the WWE, and up to the main roster, was being sodomized in front of her.

And poor Bayley couldn't hide the fact that she was loving it. That her old self was now shining through, and thus reminding Dakota that no matter how hard she fought against it, she could backslide into her old ways at any moment. Something she was soon forced to do, as after a few moments of gentle butt fucking, Bianca turned her attention to her audience.

"Sooooo, who wants to be the first to taste some Bayley booty?" Bianca questioned.

"Me! I do. Please? Oh please, Mistress Bianca, allow me the privilege of sucking your cock." Dakota begged without hesitation, "I love the taste of ass, and Bayley's is soooooooo yummy. Erm, from what I've heard. So please, give it to me. I'll be such a good cock sucker for you. I promise. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I'll be a good little cock sucking bitch for you."

"No, me!" Iyo interrupted, "I want to go ass to mouth. Please Mistress Bianca, pick my mouth. You've had Dakota's mouth. A lot. Have mine."

"Both tempting offers..." Bianca hummed thoughtfully, before pushing, "But I think I'll go with Iyo. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, come wrap those pretty lips around my dick. Oh, and don't pout Dakota. You'll get your chance. All of you will! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, everyone here will taste Bayley booty. Including me."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Iyo quickly replied and obeyed, before the Alpha even finished speaking.

It was of course disappointing that Dakota wouldn't be the first to taste that ass flavoured strap-on tonight. Especially because she was so close to Iyo getting that privilege, to the point where she could see her friend's eyelids fluttering, and the moan she let out seemed practically deafening. But they were a team, and Dakota tried to be happy for her friend.

Besides, she got to live vicariously through Iyo, as she got a front row seat watching her teammate bob her head up and down that dick enthusiastically, trying to get every drop of that butt cream, hopefully earn herself some more, and most importantly, please Mistress Bianca. Which was definitely the case, given the happy smile on Mistress Bianca's face.

Admittedly Mistress Bianca was a very smiley person, but it was always good to see a dominant woman being so happy. And Dakota was delighted by the fact that she got the same reaction, when it was finally her turn. Although admittedly, so did everyone else who sucked that cock. Including Mistress Bianca herself, who was only to happy to live up to her word.

Which was inspiring, really. Oh yes, that was exactly the kind of top Dakota wanted to be. Although admittedly she would be a lot more selfish, as the women's champion and Alpha female of RAW was very generous when it came to dishing out the ATM fun. Which admittedly, was really about torturing the poor leader of Damage CTRL.

Bayley had suffered far worse than relentless teasing like this. But at the same time, it was extremely frustrating. Mostly, because it was having the same effect on her as before. Namely, that she was whimpering, crying out and even moaning in pure pleasure whenever the dick was returned to her cock hungry ass hole, and then she was just left whimpering and crying in frustration when it was taken away from her.

Obviously, she should be happy for the break. Unfortunately, she wasn't. She wanted more. To cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass, like the good old days. At the same time, she wanted this to last as long as possible, so that her inevitable orgasms would be that much more powerful.

There was also a worrying voice in the back of her head, telling her to hold back, to please Mistress Bianca. Please the superior woman, who was giving her life purpose, by using her slutty little ass hole as the fuck hole it truly was. Recognizing the purpose of Bayley's life was to be butt fucked. That her big fat booty was made to provide cushion for the pushin.

To jiggle against the thighs of a real woman. And even everyone should taste her yummy bottom as long as it pleased Mistress Bianca. Which of course, were words that Bayley desperately tried to ignore. But inevitably, they got louder and louder, until she just had to beg for more, in the hopes of bringing an end to this torment.

"Please, make me cum! Oh my God, mmmmmmmm, make me cum, Mistress Bianca! Cum like a bitch! Cum like a bitch with a big fucking dick in my fat fucking ass! Ah fuck!" Bayley inevitably cried out, becoming increasingly desperate as the seconds ticked by, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, pound my slutty little ass hole! Slam fuck my big fat butt. Oh God, mmmmmmmm, prove that I really am nothing but a damaged bottom. Your damaged fucking bottom.

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, damage that giant booty of mine even more. Fucking ruin my dump truck! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's it! Hammer that giant dumper! Harder, harder, HARDER! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME! FUCK MY BIG FAT FUCKING ASS! AH FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully, Mistress Bianca didn't push her for an even more submissive response, or make her promise anything. Not that she could really do anything which could make the situation worse. Although admittedly, she pushed those hands away from her cheeks, which resulted in Bayley lifting herself up onto all fours, and begin frantically slamming herself back and forth, brutalizing her own butt hole like she was actually trying to destroy it.

Just like she'd been trained to do. Trained by the likes of Mistress Charlotte and especially Mistress Sasha. Oh God, she'd never missed Mistress Sasha more than in that moment, and could even kind of imagine this was her, given it was a hot black woman who was currently sodomizing her.

She would never admit it out loud, given what it would mean, but in that moment, Bayley had to admit that Mistress Bianca was better than Mistress Sasha. At least when it came to dishing out a brutal rectum wrecking. Yes, there wasn't the same intense connection, but also, Mistress Bianca was a confidence switch who mostly topped, while Mistress Sasha had always been at best a switch who mostly bottomed, if not a total bottom in denial.

Although, given she had spent so long as The Boss's anal loving bitch, maybe The Role Model really didn't stand a chance? Which was sadly, the last coherent thought that poor Bayley had for quite a while, as she found herself crashing over the edge of orgasm. Which was then of course, followed by many others.

Bianca loved everything that winning and losing in the WWE had to offer, although in moments like this, she had to admit this was her preference. Especially when dealing with such a perfect piece of ass like this. Dealing with such a perfect butt slut, with a big fat booty, which jiggled like jelly with every thrust. And this might be just the biggest anal whore in the history of the WWE.

Which was really saying something. But it felt wonderfully true in that moment, as The EST got a front row seat to just what an amazing butt whore Bayley really was. Which somehow made Bianca want The Hugger to be hers even more than before. Along with the rest of Damaged Bottoms, of course.

Given what she had done to Dakota, it didn't feel like it would be that hard, as long as she could remind Bayley what her true purpose was. What the true purpose of her ass hole was. And do the same for Iyo. Oh yes, Bianca needed to get herself a match with The Genius of the Sky as soon as possible, so she could really sample what Damaged Bottoms had to offer.

Yes, it wouldn't be a first time, but the idea of sodomizing every member of this group within a month was delicious. Or even better, the idea of having all three of them bent over in front of her, all in a row, waiting to be butt fucked. Maybe she would share them with her girls, Alexa and Asuka? Maybe. But first, she was definitely going to enjoy them all to herself.

Of course, she really shouldn't allow her mind to wander when dealing with such an amazing piece of ass. But Bianca just couldn't help herself. And besides, she was just about able to hold back from cumming, so it worked out. Then again, while Bianca was amazing at topping, and everything else, even she had her limits.

Especially when having a booty this fat and fuck-able jiggling in front of her, while the anal whore it was attached too was cumming hard and frequently. And again, there was the sheer mental high of all of this. Of butt fucking another female wrestler, that she had defeated tonight. Retained her title against, and proved that she was superior too. And maybe even, that the highly accomplished Bayley should be nothing but her anal bitch.

It was very tempting to point that out, but for better or for worse, Bianca just simply concentrated on destroying that butt hole with every ounce of her strength. Especially when she could no longer hold back from cumming. Although to her credit, Bianca was able to push herself through those orgasms, and continue the now brutal rectum wrecking.

Which of course, maximized the pleasure for them both in the process. But especially this hot little bottom, with the giant bottom, that was made to be fucked. Something which The EST became so consumed with, she almost passed out doing it. Thankfully it didn't come to that, and she was able to pull her cock out of that bitch hole just in time, and then admire her handiwork.

"Spread your cheeks, sweet cheeks." Bianca ordered after a few long seconds of staring, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, show me, my girls and yours exactly what I did to your butt hole. And what I'll do to theirs, if they asked nicely. Or I want too. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show me that pretty little gape. Good girl."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Bayley whimpered softly, slowly moving to do as she was told.

Iyo really wanted to beg Mistress Bianca to fuck her ass next, or even just let her anally ride her big dick. That was the case throughout watching the butt sex, especially towards the end, when Mistress Bianca brutally pounded that butt hole, and when the dildo was finally removed, showing just how much damage was done.

Hell, even before Bayley reached back to spread her ass cheeks, Iyo and everyone else could clearly see just how wide that back door was gaping open. Or in Bayley's case, feel it. Something which Iyo knew from experience made her feel slutty. As did showing off the gape to the other members of the locker room, to please the top who had just sodomized her. And in this case, please the Alpha female and champion of this brand.

Which was of course, a pose which Bayley had to hold for a few long seconds, as Mistress Bianca admired her handiwork, and allowing the rest of the audience to do the same, while some took pictures of this triumphant moment. Then came the other thing, which was customary at this point, the gloating of one success. Namely, making the defeated opponent go ass to mouth.

Something that Bayley definitely deserved, after patiently waiting for her turn. However, even though she had gotten more than her fair share, Iyo hoped that Mistress Bianca would further torture Bayley, by giving it to the other members of her group. Maybe even just Iyo. Alas, it wasn't to be.

"Good girl. Mmmmmmmm, good little anal whore." Bianca chuckled with wicked delight, "I mean, girl, mmmmmmmm, I've had some great anal sluts before. Including your fellow Damaged Bottoms. But wow. You really are as good as everyone says. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Bayley is just as big as a butt sex loving bottom that everyone says she is. And I can't wait to bang that big booty again.

Oh yes, don't worry, Bayley. We're just getting started. I promise you that. But for now? Get over here, and suck my dick. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, suck my big black cock clean of your ass cream, you little ATM ho! Hell yeah, suck it like the perfect ATM loving bottom you are!"

"Yes, Mistress Bianca." Bayley grumbled, and again obeyed too quickly and easily for her liking.

Given the way she responded, it was clear that Bayley seem to keep her defiance, which seemed like a miracle, given what she had been through. However, Iyo had gone through similar anal poundings, and still wanted to be a champion. So, maybe this would prove that, in the end, Damage CTRL really would prevail? Especially considering Mistress Bianca didn't want to be a full-time top?

Iyo and her allies could only hope, even if it didn't seem that likely right now, as she was watching her leader reposition herself, so she was kneeling in front of a now standing Mistress Bianca. Especially considering that Bayley moaned the second that flavour hit her taste-buds. Just like her teammates had done, when they had done it earlier.

Admittedly, it also didn't help that Iyo once again found herself jealous of Bayley, especially of the promise of more to come. And she didn't need to look over at Dakota, to know that she felt the exact same way. Then again, maybe if they were really, really lucky, Mistress Bianca would take them all back to her hotel room, and fuck all their asses. Iyo would admittedly love that.

Especially if Mistress Bianca turned on her so-called friends, and gave them the same treatment. Then there would be a lot more ass cream, and she could get every drop of it when it was her turn, just like Bayley was doing in that moment. Which was quite a sight. Oh yes, the leader of Damage CTRL perhaps proving she really was nothing but a damaged bottom, by bobbing her head up and down while enthusiastically sucking that ass flavoured cock. Hell, maybe they really all were just damaged bottoms?

12