Damaged Goods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers

"Don't stop on my account. She's your bitch now, damaged goods." I growled, looking at Donna who was crying and desperately trying to cover herself.

"She's been my bitch for a while now Hank old boy. Put away your ego and go with it. Feel free to fuck Gloria over here. I assure you the pussy is good."

"You candy ass piece of trash, I wouldn't touch your diseased whore with a stick. I hope you, your whore and my ex wife rot in hell!"

"Nooo Hank, they made me do it! I foolishly had sex with Gloria. I didn't know Ronnie recorded the whole thing. He said if I didn't let them continue to use me that they would tell you. I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry, Hank. Please, don't hate me, please..." Begged Donna.

"She's mine now, Hank. You might as well take me up on my offer. Like you said, she's damaged goods now."

Before he could react, I was pounding on his face. I broke his jaw and punished his midsection before my knee smashed his nuts. He hit the floor moaning in agony. As I turned to leave, he pulled a gun from someplace and pointed it at me. I heard Donna scream no as she grabbed his arm. He pulled away from her and then shot her in the chest, giving me time to reach my .45 and put a bullet in his head. Brains and blood were all over Gloria who was behind him. She was hysterical as she tried to wipe the mess off of her. I went to Donna who was dead. The bullet had pierced her heart. I held her head to my chest as I cried for the loss of my wife.

"Donna! What have you done? What have you done?"

When the police arrived, they arrested Gloria for possession of cocaine with intent to sell and cleared me of all charges. I didn't know what to feel as I stood over my wife's coffin. She had betrayed my trust and our vows and then sacrificed her life to save mine. I would miss her. My love for her didn't die with her death, even though I hated what she had done. After the funeral, Brenda took my arm and said, "Sam is with your mother, Hank. Come home with me. You shouldn't be alone now. I know what you need. Let me help you." A new chapter of my life began that day.

hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers
12