All Comments on 'Damaged Goods'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"cunt"

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love a part 2 even if it just to see them navigate collage and therapy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sibling separation in foster care is one of the more irritating things that the system tries really hard to normalize and put into practice, and honestly even if the brother was there with her and up for adoption at the time it’s very likely the agency would just outright till the family no, and would just justify it as the girl looks up to her brother to much and would impede any positive changes she might have if he did not also reform quickly, being a constant drag back to bad behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Have to agree with previous commenter; the "c" word is vulgar. Appropriate if that's what you're trying to convey, but in this case... maybe a better word choice.

Other than that, I enjoy your writing, and would have loved a little more here; although it does work the way you ended it. Thanks for sharing, and PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The "C" word is a favorite of mine but it's use here basically destroyed the pacing of an otherwise great story.

ImJDbabyImJDbaby4 months ago

"I don't live in the world that God made. I live in the world that my father made, and its broken and awful." Is such a RAW line holy shit. I had to compliment you just on that paragraph alone.

dustyrusty54dustyrusty544 months ago

This is a great story and I look forward to hearing more from ya. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think you should get the HELL OUT OF HERE!!!! ( TRY TO GET ONE OF YOUR STORIES PUBLISHED ) Maybe without the incest?? JUST A THOUGHT!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It could've used a Literotica page or 2 more of build up before the sex but otherwise pretty damn good.

RicubRicub3 months ago

Great story really enjoyed it .It would be wonderful to read a part 2 please

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

SIMILAR Stories