All Comments on 'Damaged Goods'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty freaking good

One thing, since I'm a detail oriented asshole: he says he couldn't remember the last time he cried, but wasn't he crying when he was first reunited with her?

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
A great story!

A great story that needs an editor to fix the spelling and detail mistakes.

But I still give it four out of five. If you had an editor it Wallis have gotten five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

That was WAY beyond great. I was almost in tears near the end. Such a moving story. As the other critic stated a few minor errors but nothing drastic. I dearly would love to read another chapter or 2. I RARELY read stories over 3 pages due to so few being worth reading. Something said read this one and I'm very glad I did. I'm admittedly overeducated so very sparing with with ratings but this rates high.

4 stars

DragonRider55

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it and really hope you keep going with this story. I would love to know what happens from here. do they get together as a couple? Married seeing as she was adopted by her foster family and may have their name. Babies, was she on birth control when they made love the first time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

What a good story. You developed the characters and made the readers care about them. I will look forward to more of this story and other stories. Great job!

Steve1613Steve1613over 5 years ago
Nice

Very well written. Well thought out characters and an interesting story line. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

What a riveting and beautiful story. Full circle, would be a shame not to continue the storyline. Can think of so many directions in the flow of the story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

I usually don’t read longer stories like this....but yours drew me in....had to find out what was going to happen between these two...please please have a chapter 2 soon....,

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
Excellent!

Well written emotionally charged, great character development, setting and plot development.

Enjoyed reading, thank you.

wildcat69awildcat69aover 5 years ago
The bar

You just raised the quality bar on this site by a tremendous amount. I look forward to reading more of your work.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Very impressive

Every one of your stories is gripping. You have quickly become one of my favorite authors. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More ?

Hope that more is coming . So much more please

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, it is so nice to read a very well written longer story like this. One of love, caring, support and having intense positive emotions for sister and brother. The sexual interaction was done so well too. Yes, I plan to read more of your works and please continue with this series. Thank you.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago
Was Good

There was decent character development, good writing and an interesting plot. I think the brother and sister instantly jumping each other's bones, a bit rushed. However you built the story over 5 lit pages, so was had a decent pace otherwise.

PsychieePsychieeover 5 years ago
Beautiful love story with tender pussy licking! Loved it!

Wish I had a sister like her and I would have cherished and loved her to bits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

not fan of hero fantasy but u write well but u write 2 much so ur words lose their impact

rbthgorbthgoover 5 years ago
Hoooooly FUCK!

I don't usually comment on stories but, since Lit doesn't allow for more than 5 stars, I thought you deserved one; this is a beautiful love story of healing and hope. I cried as I read it, and would love to see a follow-up!!! The attraction, for me, of incest is the rediscovery of perfect love that can only be found in Family, the restoration of "Place", the security of unconditional love...you've captured all of this in 5 pages! Bravo!

tishangeltishangelover 5 years ago
FUCK YES!!!

my comment is gonna be short and too the point, LOVED IT!! And I whole hardly agree with rbthgo!!!

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoover 5 years ago
Wonderfully done

I loved it I get so annoyed when there having sex in the second sentence I loved the. Buildup and the investment in the characters

JizzRiverzJizzRiverzover 5 years ago
Wow!

Fan-fucking-tastic!

I love a good story with a good long build-up. But, I didn't expect a story like this!

So well written, without too much detail on things that don't really matter. The story stayed on point! That's when you know that the author has a point and something to say with their story, leaving out out all the useless "filler", but still full of meaty (and juicy) content.

Shit... I'm still fighting the tears! I started getting misty almost from the beginning!

Even still, it was hot! Not a story, really, that you jerk off to while reading. Instead, it was one of those stories that stick in your mind and get off to later and fantasize about.

I've never left a comment for an author about their story before. But for this one I felt I just had to!

GREAT JOB!!!

Please keep it up!!!

sexymeupsexymeupover 5 years ago
good read

I enjoyed your story, it had a few small errors but, didn't take anything away from the story. a 2nd chapter would be nice to see how things turn out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Amazing writing I was more interested in the characters and their story then the sex, you have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A pleasant change

As said by others, the focus on the characters and story rather than the sex was brilliant. Felt like real erotica rather than a cheap porno. My only criticism is that I felt some of the dialogue during sex was a bit, shall we say, cheesy. It's the same issue I have with Christine Feehan, I just wish someone would gag all her male characters during sex! The way you have the dark element, the foster care, reminds me of the Siblings With Benefits series on literotica. Fabulous story, you should do a second chapter

CucumberLemonadeCucumberLemonadeover 5 years ago
Moving and Sensual

First story that I've read from LateStageInfernalism and I'd say I'll definitely read more of his/her works.

Such a moving story. The plot and chapters were designed and presented so intelligently as to educate the reader deeply on the background of the protagonists.

Well written and.conveyed plot. Each sentence, each paragraph leaves you satisfied and full yet craving just about what is to happen next.

The beauty of it is that author is so sensual as to detail the story very generously.

It stirs up emotions, that is how powerful and wonderful Damaged Goods is.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us, LateStageInfernalism. I never had a tear reading an incest story until I came across this Exquisite! Would there be a next part?

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreover 5 years ago
Another keeper

You write in a style that I like to read. Characters and story are more important the a quick sex scene. Your writing style reminds me of RecHiker and Fat_Dad. The interaction among the main characters makes you want to know more then wham-bam-thank you-mam,

I am looking forward to reading more of your work and hopefully more of Samuel and Marilyn's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice tale

I enjoy stories like this, where the characters are more than sex machines. The main characters seem like real people, and the supporting cast was developed enough so that the scene made sense.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude..

Did you ever experience the things Samuel went through? Because it's the only way I think you could've captured his pain the way you did. I bear the scars on my body from stopping my stepfather from killing my mom and I cried like a bitch when he was showing his shame to his sister. It was the same for me when I showed my sisters after years of trying to protect them from the horror their father was and why he was where he needed to be. This story is the first I've read on this site to ever reach a place in me I thought was long dead and it was painful but beautiful.

I hope you continue writing because you have gained a lifelong follower here. While the relationship with my sisters never reached this, I love them and would protect them with my life the same way Samuel would.

I'd give all the stars if I could... but 5 stars here.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 5 years ago
Incredible

This story should be continued. There is so much more to tell.

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Well done.

I enjoyed your story. Well written with few errors. Kept my interest and made me want to know what happened to the brother and sister. The description of their climactic lovemaking seemed lacking intensity and description considering the build-up. Didn't care for him calling his sister's sex a 'cunt' - even understanding the rough background of the couple - I hate that word.

You have a talent for telling a story. Thank you for sharing this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Quite an adventure. Very moving, and like others, I hope that the story of this lovely couple will be continued at a future date. Incidentally, if they have any problems legally, they could always move to one of the European countries (like France) where there is no such crime as incest - as long as the couple are over 18, to which I would add: And brother and sister (being cousins is not counted anyway!)

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54over 5 years ago
This was pretty fucking fantastic

End Comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written, keep them coming!

I came across your story by accident and when I realized it was this kind of story, I almost turned back to stories that are more to "my cup of tea". However the very first paragraph caught my attention and I found myself reading the 1st page, and then another, etc. In my opinion, it was beautifully written and really made me feel for Samuel even shedding a tear or two for his past troubled life. Now THAT has never happened reading stories from here. I caught myself wanting these siblings to have a better life together. One of those stories that will be read over and over. Hats off to you!

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Five Big Stars!

By the way Anon, what the hell is "blastphemy". You have a lot of nerve calling someone a simpleton. Life is about overcoming obstacles (at least a real life is). I love how you are able to create situations that seem insurmountable that are overcome with love. A true romance story. Thanks for your efforts. They are appreciated.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Great characters and backstory

It's really nicely written and has some good interplay between all the characters but still keeps you centred around the siblings. I liked your handling of the abusive foster system that the brother experienced although it could have been seen as a little cliché at times. It gave instant backstory and garnered some understanding and empathy from the reader.

I'd be interested to read some further installations of this. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

more of this story i really like the way it is written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lovely and well written. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful and tender story.

Excellent plot and history. And actually, this kind of incest does happen between relatives who have been separated for a long time OR who meet for the first time. There is a specific name for this but I forget what it's called. Anyway, great story and would love to read more about Marilyn and Samuel. 5*. -dave

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismover 5 years agoAuthor
To Onefortheroad56,

Genetic Sexual Attraction is the term you are looking for. And yeah, it was something I was thinking about while writing this work. Good catch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful writing

Your pacing is excellent, your descriptive prose is superb and your ability to convey the emotional pain of your characters is outstanding. As one who has seen and experienced the foster system abuse, I found your character's story to bring me to tears...something that rarely happens.

One suggestion is to seek or apply a bit more editing... there are a number of typos (albeit small ones) that distract from the story.

Thank-you for sharing this story and I look forward to reading many more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's actually worth TEN STARS

One of those rare ten star stories and only the second time for me on Literotica. Very moving and enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

kurinaxkurinaxover 5 years ago
This is an amazing story

This story is as close to perfect as they come. Good romance, erotic sex scenes, and the rare author is isn’t afraid to throw some adversity towards their protagonists. This story is easily 5 stars from me, and I will be following you to read your other stories and any future updates.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
OMG!

I absolutely loved this. You need to write the rest of their story! I already miss reading about them. Please keep writing!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
I really enjoyed that!

The only, minor, criticism I have it that the end was too abrupt and too rushed.

It needed to be drawn out a bit more, more explanatory, more compassion, more 'everything' somehow.

But as I say, I really enjoyed it !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A story of true love

This story was developed as if was a real life experience. I would not be surprised if this story was about you and your sister. This seemed too real to not be real. If this story was only a creation from your mind, you are an awesome writer with excellent developmental skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story I have read so far...

I dont think that an incest story can get better than this. The connection that the two siblings have is simply wonderful! You are a gifted writer... Some ppl may say that the ending was too abrupt...but to me it was perfect. No use streching it too far...just keep writing stories like these please!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
Is this the End?

If it is the end of their story I can live with it, but I hope to see a continuation of this tale of love lost and found and lovers saving each other. You have a special gift for make your characters come alive, and drawing your readers into their world. I'd love to know if Sam gets the therapy he needs? Do Beth and Harlin Help? Does Billy get to me the Family? Would love to see Them get found out, and maybe accepted, even helped? There is still so much story that COULD be told, but even if you decide to end it here I and it seems many readers are fine with that.

Thank you and please keep writing

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74over 5 years ago
Beautiful

Simply beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us :)

LovewilltearusapartLovewilltearusapartabout 5 years ago
Wow

The best story I have ever read on here. Thank you for sharing this with us. I would love a sequel to this.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 5 years ago
Wow!

What a wonderful stoy!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Touching

What a well written story, of devotion and love. It was a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would really, really love to read a follow up, or sequel to this story that told us how they fared. Loved the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is the second story I've read of LateStageInfernalism and it just keeps getting better and better. I like how the characters have depth and the realistic actions/reactions they make. A true romance story, not a cheap porn read.

Again, good work, author. 👍👍 I hope you keep on writing, not just here but in other sites as well (Inkitt and Wattpad). You have a talent for storytelling that needs to be nurtured and shared. Thank you for your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As real as life itself.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the stroy 5 stars

But it's very unfinished. I hate the word cunt, it's what I would call an old used up street whore that you don't have enough money to pay me to fuck her.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
A really great story

I was hooked all the way through and couldn't put it down. Like the previous anon comment I didn't think using the word 'cunt' in this instance was right. Its not a word you'd use to someone you love.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
GSA genetic sexual attraction is a real thing.

One bad point. The brother would never have used the word “CUNT” during the first time having sex. They were having a loving and bonding experience and the word “cunt” just doesn’t fit at all. Pussy would have worked though.

Also Genetic Sexual Attraction is a real live thing. Separated family members are very often very attracted sexually to each other.

5 stars

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 4 years ago

Well-crafted tale with well-drawn characters. Grim, too, with a bit of hope at the end. If anything can heal, it's love and time.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A beautiful story. So well written. You are very good at story telling do not stop you have a fan here.

sole seekersole seekeralmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding! One of the finest stories I've ever read on this forum! (I've read upwards of 1,000.) Terrific. You definitely have a muse helping you!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
I agree

With some of the others, brilliant story but the word CUNT definitely was the wrong word to use, it nearly ruin it for me......still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

An outstanding story and I'm adding it to my favorites. You really have a talent for character development and storytelling. Thank you.

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
Thank you

after reading a different type of story earlier, this is exactly what i needed. it still would have been amazing even w/o the sex. i cant begin to express my gratitude for your understanding of someone who is broken between the ears. this was truly a beautiful story to read even with the dark subject matter.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A great story

Well done! Well written! And certainly well put together. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Sloppy to Follow

Where did "Karen" come from and where did she go? How does Karen fit into the story? Author lost control of his characters on page 1. This story is not worth going past page 1!

Lido_77Lido_77over 3 years ago

Please write more chapters! I’d love to see where their love will take them! Great story. Loved it!

69GodIsDead42069GodIsDead420over 3 years ago
Loved it!

Your writing style is just something else. I really hope you revisit this story some day since the ending is satisfying, but still leaves tons of room for a sequel. This story was a stand out in your work, which is really saying something because it’s all amazing.

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

I loved the story! I really like your story telling style.

Proofreader!

I still gave you 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please do more chapters!! I really love this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the way you write real people into your storyline that most of us can relate to.

Sincerely Michael

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story . I love it. But needs at least one more chapter. AAAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more... We need to see them together, him healing, the battle to be together. This feels like an opening chapter. A great one but it still is only a prelude.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

You have written a wonderful love story that I hope you find the time to continue with more chapters. The one bit of information that was omitted from the story was, was she protected or was she unprotected and possibility could get pregnant. At any rate Well done 5 stars

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

My hat is off to the master storyteller. Thank you for sharing your beautiful, heartwarming, tragic tale.

DocWords

SuaveRendezvousSuaveRendezvousover 2 years ago

I'mma criyin' rn. This need some continuation.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/27/2021) Page four was riveting. Another story on my favorites list. Thank you for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, but it feels like it ended too soon. There's definitely more story line here. It's a shame that you didn't keep going. However, what you have so far is great!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Perfect balance all around. Just before the conflicted feelings and internal dialogues got too heavy, you expertly shifted gear. The erotic aspect crept in slowly then flared and burned so brightly that all the pain was almost instantly overwhelmed by love. Really brilliant.

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

I wonder how many Samuels are out there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It ended too soon!!

MahoynyoiMahoynyoiover 1 year ago

Simply beautiful

Theb4tmanTheb4tmanover 1 year ago

I feel like this could have been turned into a much longer story just like some of your others, I have no clue how you come up with the bases for these stories but they’re flawless every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its just too bad he had to say that he'd " need this cunt forever". Why spoil a tender moment like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@auhunter04, there are 7

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

Did they live happily ever after sure hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

POORLY WRITTEN END....NEEDED MORE

majicmann1811majicmann1811over 1 year ago

I really love the story LSI. It spoke deeply to me, possibly because I see alot of myself in Samuel. I didn't have as rough a start, but I too grew up "in the system", spending a couple years in juvie, and narrowly escaped prison as an adult. I actually did lose my sister though. I am 56 and haven't seen or spoken to her since we were tweens. I don't even know if she is alive or dead. I only hope she has a good life. Sorry for rambling, but your story brought a tear to this old man's eye. Thank you.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

About using "cunt". He grew up a street rat. It's entirely in character for him to use it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

both heart wrenching and romantic, good job

KnightofmindKnightofmind11 months ago

I hope you are ok bud.

wish_thinkerwish_thinker11 months ago

I would really like to read more about this story. Please. I loved it.

charles215charles21511 months ago

A new favorite….admittedly would love more. What does their future hold?

sparkle8sparkle811 months ago

Six stars. That's what this deserves. Six stars.

blondedfrankblondedfrank9 months ago

god i wish this story would’ve gotten a part two

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

Amazing story, so much, and so much in the now.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please write a part 2, 7/5 stars

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

A great story. I could have used a little bit more resolution... I think these two have suffered enough and done need any more drama, just an epilogue. But a great story about love and endurance.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another beautiful gem of a story. A lovely pick-me-up after reading Athena's Dance, which did a number on me (stories like that really should come with a warning; I've never been so damn emotional, but that's what a great story does to you I suppose).

I feel like this story could use a Part 2 or a nice epilogue showing at least the early years of their future afterwards. After all the shit they went through, especially Samuel, they deserve a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ha, the previous anon summed it up perfectly. I also came here after athenas dance. Both great stories!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
3800 Followers
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

SIMILAR Stories