All Comments on 'Damaged Goods'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Very impressive

Every one of your stories is gripping. You have quickly become one of my favorite authors. Thanks.

wildcat69awildcat69aalmost 6 years ago
The bar

You just raised the quality bar on this site by a tremendous amount. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Well written emotionally charged, great character development, setting and plot development.

Enjoyed reading, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

I usually don’t read longer stories like this....but yours drew me in....had to find out what was going to happen between these two...please please have a chapter 2 soon....,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous

What a riveting and beautiful story. Full circle, would be a shame not to continue the storyline. Can think of so many directions in the flow of the story.....

Steve1613Steve1613almost 6 years ago
Nice

Very well written. Well thought out characters and an interesting story line. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

What a good story. You developed the characters and made the readers care about them. I will look forward to more of this story and other stories. Great job!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it and really hope you keep going with this story. I would love to know what happens from here. do they get together as a couple? Married seeing as she was adopted by her foster family and may have their name. Babies, was she on birth control when they made love the first time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

That was WAY beyond great. I was almost in tears near the end. Such a moving story. As the other critic stated a few minor errors but nothing drastic. I dearly would love to read another chapter or 2. I RARELY read stories over 3 pages due to so few being worth reading. Something said read this one and I'm very glad I did. I'm admittedly overeducated so very sparing with with ratings but this rates high.

4 stars

DragonRider55

larry74403larry74403almost 6 years ago
A great story!

A great story that needs an editor to fix the spelling and detail mistakes.

But I still give it four out of five. If you had an editor it Wallis have gotten five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty freaking good

One thing, since I'm a detail oriented asshole: he says he couldn't remember the last time he cried, but wasn't he crying when he was first reunited with her?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

SIMILAR Stories