Damian Ch. 03

Story Info
Damian is pantied and strap-on trained.
1.6k words
4.46
13.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Gratiano
1Gratiano
56 Followers

The final phase in my reduction to submissive hole was the strap on. Mrs. M. had a flexible, high-grade latex strap on that was quite realistic. She taught me to take it down my throat, fucking my face slowly and deeply for a long time, till my blouse was wet with slobber and my tears made mascara racoon marks down my cheeks. She would take her strap-on from my mouth and slap my face, making me thank her. Then she would continue penetrating my throat, alternating slaps and face-fucking, for a good long time. I had to learn that her cock was there to punish me. She liked seeing the fear in my face when she strapped it on.

I learned to prepare myself for penetration by wearing a butt plug for an hour before I was used. I was always fucked from behind, "like a bitch." I was rarely allowed to touch myself while I was screwed, though sometimes she liked me to cum with her cock in me, begging her to "fuck me good."

"My strap-on is like my paddle: it's to lower you and degrade, so you know you're nothing but a cunt. Toilet Slave Diana, that's who you are, and that's all you are. I should get you a dog collar with that engraved on the tag."

She had a nick-name for her strap-on: "The Humbler."

The way I was most often allowed to cum was licking her ass. She would be on the bed on all fours, I kneeling behind her. That was better. The training pussy had made me so ashamed of my little "figure flaw" I didn't want her to see it--and she certainly had no interest in it. Sometimes she would have me masturbate into my panties, and then have to tuck myself and wear them wet, like the hole I was.

And I really was. Not just a hole, a toilet hole. When I licked her asshole I dreamed that maybe one day she would bring me into the bathroom with her, make me kneel in front of her while she went, and then turn around to let me really clean her asshole with my tongue. To be a real toilet slave. Of course she never would: only a disgusting toilet slave like me would want that. But I did. It made my little thing squirt pathetically into my panties to think of being degraded so utterly. To know that whenever she looked at me she would see Toilet Slave Diana, the shit-eating whore.

That's what I thought about while I held my stiff tongue deep as I could in her asshole, as I came in my panties, using my tongue like the dick I no longer had.

Early on Mrs. M. decided I didn't need to have any male underwear.

"It's not like you need a pouch for your tiny little pee-wee. I'll just tear up all your y-fronts, all three of them, and use them for rags. Your one jock-strap you can cut up with a scissors in front of me. That would show you really understand things like that aren't for you. I don't know how you ever came to think you needed one. It's panties for you from now on, nothing but panties. From now on you're only allowed to pee sitting down, like a real girl, and you can stare down at your panties and think about what a pussy you are. I'm going to help you pick out some nice feminine ones."

I often wear panty hose and heels now. Sometimes Mrs. M. likes to see me dressed like a secretary, with a white blouse and a pencil skirt. She wears jeans and a t-shirt. It is very clear that she wears the pants. I make sure I have my paddle with me in whatever room I am working, so I can offer it to her to be punished.

"Show me your hole, cunt," she tells me. My ass must be well presented, held high, my back arched. "You like showing your hole don't you?" she asks, as she paddles me.

"Are you a girl who needs to feel a woman's strap on in her slut hole?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good girl, you know what you are. I don't have time to dick you right now, so this paddling will have to hold you. What a nice pink your ass its turning. It really is your color. Pink for a pussy, don't you think?"

Mrs. M. came up with a new humiliation for me. When I knelt to lick her, or for her to piss in my mouth with her Stand To Pee cock, I removed my panties and tucked myself back, so between my legs I had just a hairy triangle that really did look like a cunt.

"Show me your pussy. Look at it, you really do have a hairy little pussy. You really are a girl. The kind of girl that likes to lick a woman's cunt. Tell me what you are."

"I'm the kind of girl who likes to lick a woman's cunt."

"And you're a toilet slave too, aren't you Diana? A girl who wants to drink other women's piss? And lick their asses. Tell me."

" I'm a toilet slave who licks other women's asses."

"Yes you are, Diana, you're a shit-eating whore." Mrs. M. gave my face a good slap at each word to make sure it really sunk in."

"Thank you ma'am, I deserve that."

Then I would lick her pussy till she came in my mouth, and she would stand to piss in my mouth.

"A pussy licking isn't really complete unless the girl drinks the woman's piss too, don't you think? And you're such a good toilet. No, don't bother to lick me clean. Give me your panties."

I handed them over and she wiped herself with them.

"Cover your pussy with the panties I used for you. Good girl. Now you can smell like what you are--a toilet and a cunt."

At this point I would always ask, "Please, madam, may I thank you by licking your ass?"

"That is how a toilet would show her gratitude. Go ahead, Diana, clean it for me with your tongue. What a well-trained girl you've become."

When I was allowed to cum, about once a week, it was always humiliating. Sometimes I would have to sit on an eight inch dildo, on a chair in front of Mrs. M., in my bra, heels, garter belt and stockings, so I really looked like a whore. It was difficult to take that big penis; Mrs. M. would stand in front of me and push down on my shoulders.

"That's my girl. Take the cock. Girls like you like to be penetrated. Show me what a whore you are. Show me how it excites you to take a big dick like that."

My little 5 inch dick would get very very hard at this.

"Put on a rubber now sissy. Too bad they don't make rubbers in an extra small. Look how cute your little dick is. You can feel how big a real cock is now, can't you? Rub your little clit for me, make your little mess in the rubber, take your hand off just before you cum so I can watch you squirt. It's so funny. Good girl, make yourself cum with a cock in your hole like the whore you are."

I would take my hand off my tiny dick when I came. Mrs. M. laughed to watch the little pulses fill the end of my rubber.

"It really doesn't do much, does it? Now take off your rubber and swallow your mess. Good girl. Like that the way that tastes? Now put your panties and skirt back on and get back to cleaning the kitchen. With a stretched hole and the taste of sperm in your mouth you know you wear the skirt in this house. You're a perfect little wife. And to think you were just a panty-wearer when I found you. I couldn't have made my domination more complete if I really had castrated you. I thought about it. Taking you to a lady vet and having you fixed. I'll tell you, it's tempting. The idea that you'd never cum again, that your only sexual release would be feeling me cum in your mouth. And think how nicely your panties would fit! Just your little shrunken weenie to tuck back. But I couldn't bring myself to do that to you, to really finish the job. What I really enjoy is humiliating a male. Knowing it's a boy I have on his knees in a bra and panties, licking my cunt, scrubbing my floors.

"To put it a little differently, I do want to castrate you, and I will, but I will do so exquisitely, over a period of years."

I settled into my role as housemaid and toilet. I cooked and cleaned, and knelt to service her pussy with my mouth. I was paddled till I was soft if ever I got hard without permission, so eventually hardons were trained out of me. I received her piss, on my knees, through her stand-to-pee cock. Then I licked her ass to show my gratitude.

I was sometimes required to cum, on my knees, in my bra and panties, with my face in the toilet.

"Look at that, Diana, that's just like a mirror for you. The toilet hole that takes my pee. That's just what you are. Soak your panties thinking about what we both know you are."

1Gratiano
1Gratiano
56 Followers