Damian Ch. 06: SENSUAL DOMINATION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh... yes, Master..."

She shivers and smiles... Her moan sounds wanton... I think she likes the idea. Gently, I remove my finger and hold the butt plug at her back door and start to play with getting it in but she surprises me. She proves that her ass is much more advanced in this play than even my imagination and she gapes, opening her sphincter wide and ready to receive the plug. Even then, it still takes some effort and prodding to get it in, but finally, her muscle closes over the depression and it pops into place, with a moan from Tara. Experimentally, I grab the flange and move it in and out by a fraction and she responds, moving her ass to encourage the motion, all the while moaning.

"You are really a butt slut, aren't you, little one."

"Yes, Master. My butt is yours to use. All my holes are yours to use." She moans. "I beg of you... use me, please..."

I test the remote and set it to vibrate on low. She lurches with a start and then gradually moaning more. "Good girl. Stand up."

She stands, shakily, and I hand her a black negligee with crotchless panties and black stockings to put on. I hope I got the size right.

She dutifully puts it on, but has to stop, panting, a couple times as the butt plug does its work and she adjusts to it. The outfit looks awesome on her and I think she likes it.

"You look awesome."

"Thank you Master, I don't... OH!... I don't deserve this."

"You know, that's setting 1 of 6..." I grin with that evil-I-hope thing with one eyebrow up. She looks at me and just whimpers.

I give her a silky black dress and strappy heels to put on... fortunately, I got the sizes all right, then I clip the leash back into her collar and surprise her by abruptly leading her out of the apartment.

As we leave, I see my red headed MILF neighbor in the hall who is frustrated, trying to open the door to her apartment while balancing a bag of groceries on her knee so I stop to help. Tara is blushing, her eyes downcast. I wink at the MILF who considers the scene in front of her, smiles, winks back and shudders dramatically, suggesting she was getting some titillation at the sight. That sorted...

We go down the elevator.

We go to my car, passing a couple other people on the way and, again, embarrassing Tara.

I'm chatting incessantly as we drive to the next town over. Tara still responds submissively, though speaking eloquently when spoken to, but she's somewhere else. She's seemingly lost in her mind and squirming and twitching occasionally as she absorbs the sensations that the butt plug is giving her. Playfully, when I pretend not to like her answers, I turn it up to "2" and get yelps from her. And once I give her a dose of "3" for about 5 seconds when I swear that her eyes roll up in her head and her knuckles turn white as she grabs the dashboard looking for support. The sexual tension in the car is palatable and I love it.

I really hadn't expected as strong and visceral a reaction to the butt plug as Tara was gifting to me. It feels like there's more to it than just the physical sensation. I've read that true submissives like the feeling of being controlled: that that, itself, is a sexual pleasure. I get that... I've felt it myself. And now, the plug is a constant reminder to her that she's doing what I want. She's under my control.

As we near our destination, I think Tara realizes where I'm taking her. This town has a strip joint that's well-known. It's nice enough as such places go, but the strippers are known for being a bit... loose.

I get out of the car, walk around and open her door holding out my hand for her leash. She hands it to me but looks at me fearfully. "M.... master...?" I can't help myself and reassure her before my internal editor would tell me that the anticipation might make it better for her. "Don't worry, little one, it's not amateur night. Tonight, you're leashed and everyone will know you're mine." She nods and follows me in.

I pay the entry fee for me (Tara is free) and earn a curious smile from the girl at the entrance as she takes in the leash with her eyes. She looks at Tara and comments on what "a cutie" she is. I give her a big tip.

As we part the curtains to the main floor, there are women sitting in the laps of gentlemen all around the floor and two pole stages with dancers, still wearing panties but nothing else, swinging around the pole or sticking their asses in patrons' faces hoping to coax a few more bills from their pockets. Tara is taking it in nervously. The atmosphere seems thick, despite it being non-smoking. There's a subtle smell of stale... everything... but also heavily: there's sex in the air, entering my lungs and suffusing me with desire.

We sit at a table for two facing the stage. The strippers eye us curiously... not knowing quite how to approach us as a couple, but all of them hungry to get some lapdance money; or maybe more in one of the VIP rooms. The strippers on-stage are naked now. On their last song, they've stripped full nude, and they're writhing their pussies in their patrons' faces. I give Tara a five to go stuff in our nearest stripper's garter.

As Tara goes to the stage, her leash in hand, I muse to myself how she's usually so comfortable with nudity, self-confident, and assertive; but in this scenario, she's really got her 'submissive' personality screwed into her brain so tight that she's now more like a lost, innocent child. Again, I'm sure it's not an affectation: I think it's just a whole different side of her personality that engages and takes control. Like a switch in her brain.

The stripper makes Tara work to give her the money; I think she's enjoying playing with Tara as much as I am. Funny how much more accommodating the strippers are with women than men. She literally pulls Tara's face into her crotch. If she'd done that with a male patron she might've been fired, but it seems to be just fine with a female. A barmaid takes drink orders for us while Tara is being debased stage-side. As my submissive-for-the-night returns, she's burning with embarrassment.

"Did you like that?"

"Y...yes Master." She seems almost afraid of that answer, like she's confessing her attraction to herself as well as to me.

"Good girl." I turn her up to "2" as a reward.

Seeing the interaction between us, the stripper comes from the stage after her show and gives Tara a big kiss, thanking her for the tip, then comes to me and sits in my lap. "I assume you're the bank I really should be thanking?"

I smile at her and she gives me a hug, pulling me into her chest as if to invite a motorboat. "My name is Vette... look me up if you guys want to..." she nibbles my ear and whispers breathily "...play." And she walks on, giving Tara a kiss and thanking her for "loaning" me.

Funny... I've been to this club before with guy friends and never got that direct a pitch. I guess the whole experience goes up a couple notches when you bring in a slave. And maybe the trust factor...? I'd only twice gotten a lapdance here and it was scary titillating. I don't even know what goes on in the VIP rooms, but I've heard rumors.

Our drinks come and Tara sits on my lap trembling. I remember that I have her set on "2" and turn it back down to "1" while she shivers a sigh of relief. Then I realize she's extremely wet between her legs and it's starting to soak through her dress. "Oh, you're such a horny slut" I whisper in her ear.

"For you, Master. It's all for you."

Both of our eyes are drawn to the woman on the stage. She's a tall athletic girl with perfect perky C-cups breasts and beautiful pink areolas. She has long, brunette hair and is wearing nerdy glasses that made her look like the secretary-I'd-like-to-fuck fantasy. Her face is angular with big gorgeous eyes and full lips on her smallish, pouty mouth, but with an imperfectly hawkish nose which is endearing as the only imperfect thing about this sex goddess. She'd already stripped down to only her violet lacy panties. She's staring at us directly with a look of pure lust on her face, holding the pole behind her and over her head, she undulates her ass to the floor, legs spread wide, then pulls her panties to the side to show us both her bald pussy. She licks her fingers and teases her hole, then with two fingers, she opens it to us, showing how wet she is. No matter how many people are in the room, it is just the three of us at that moment, hidden in a cone of 'nothing else matters.' It is an electric connection moment as she executes an other-worldly whole body wave making me wonder if she actually had a skeleton. I give Tara a five to give to the woman.

Tara creeps up to the stage and sits in one of the 'pervert seats' as the girl, Emerald is her stage name, teases my submissive from afar. Emerald is completely ignoring all the men around the stage who are offering their money. As the last song in her set starts to play, the strippers are expected to remove their last item of clothing, so this one slinks across the stage to Tara, sinuously, doing that side-to-side feline crawl. She tells my slave to remove her panties with her teeth. Tara dives in and, as with the last girl, Emerald holds Tara's face in her crotch as she tries to get a grip on the panties. I swear, Emerald pushes her wet panties' gusset into Tara's face as she's trying to get them with her mouth. After ten seconds or so, she releases Tara, who has the panties latched in her teeth, dutifully pulling them down off the stripper's legs. When Tara gets them off, Emerald wads the panties up and pushes them back into her mouth, makes her close on them, then whispers something to her, and kisses her neck.

Emerald then moves on to entertain the other men around the stage.

Tara, again red with embarrassment, comes back, sits on my lap and opens her mouth, apparently to offer me Emerald's panties. I remove the panties and Tara holds my ear to her lips, stroking my neck and says, simply "she wants us." Tara looks me in the eye and I see her lust. She wants Emerald too.

I knew this might be a possibility when I had concocted this plan, but faced with the stark reality, I had to ask myself about my jealousy. Do I really want to share Tara? But this is about new experiences and I know Tara wants this. It is hot and, well, Tara isn't really 'mine' anyway. I smile and I've talked myself into it before Emerald comes to join us, sitting on my other knee. Damned if she wasn't wet too.

I enjoy a moment allowing Emerald to think she's trying to seduce me still. She's fighting a battle that's already won. But I smile at her, negotiate a promise that she'd be "spicy" for us and then capitulate.

We go to the bar and I buy these awesome women drinks, then rent a VIP room for an hour. On the way to the room, it feels amazing being sandwiched between these two beautiful, horny and seductive women, walking them to the VIP with my hands on their asses and theirs on mine.

Once we're in the room, Tara and Emerald are quickly lip-locked and their hands are all over each other. Emerald is dominant with Tara, but submissive to me which is a sexy dynamic. They lustily rip off each other's clothes. I suspect this is against the rules somehow; and when I see where their fingers go, I know it's against the rules. They're both rubbing each other's pussies furiously, heatedly.

I look around to make sure there's not a security camera in here. Emerald catches me looking in the dark corners and assures me we're alone, then drives her tongue back down Tara's throat. She pushes Tara to the floor and makes her kneel, legs spread wide, palms up on her knees and back straight. Looking intently at her, the stripper says.

"Now watch, girl. Watch as I steal this beautiful man from you..."

She turns and comes to me, straddling my lap, seductively kissing me and nibbling my neck, nibbling and blowing in my ear as she unbuttons my shirt. I can't help but release a little moan. Her hand sneaks onto my chest and she starts playing with my nipples as her mouth lands on mine. I kiss her and her tongue licks a request for permission to enter. I part my lips and we start playing tongue-tag until we are passionately engaged. Breathless, she leans over my shoulder and whispers in my ear, "can I borrow her tongue, please, Master?" And as I compose my answer, she amends "...and you can use me..."

"Tara, you are to service Emerald however she demands. You are to do this for me, without question. And as you do, know that you are pleasing both of us."

I hand Emerald the remote, which makes her squeal with delight. She turns it all the way to "6" which drops Tara to the floor groaning obscenities and shaking, then she dials it back to "2."

This makes the stripper laugh with the power.

Then Emerald composes herself and sits on the footstool, dragging Tara between her legs and tells her, "show me you know what you're doing..." As Tara starts licking on Emerald, I attest to her skill by telling the stripper about her amazing deep throat ability; Emerald tells her that she better be "as good with cunts as you are with cocks" and slaps her face. "More passion, slave. Faster. You know what it takes... Oh!!" Then Emerald refocuses on me as she's enjoying Tara's tongue, she pulls my belt out of its loops, drops my pants and takes my cock in her mouth, positioning me to straddle her legs, hovering over Tara's head. Between moans, Emerald slurps my cock greedily... not as artistically and sensuously as Tara, but with a stimulating enthusiasm. I don't notice when, but she's also finished unbuttoning me and I lose my shirt too.

I enjoy her work on my cock, but she seems to lose focus as she takes me out of her mouth and does everything she can not to make noise as I see her start to have a thrashing orgasm. Tara is, indeed, as good with pussy as she is with prick. Then as Emerald opens her mouth to take me back inside, her eyes go wide and she moans "fuck!" and falls backward again, having a rolling orgasm that's just fun to watch. She desperately tries to sit up again, then shakes and falls back riding a long, powerful orgasm and moaning "fuuuucccckkk..." I pat Tara on the head and say "good girl..." I'm no longer as concerned with my blowjob as I am with watching this siren leave our world headed for the orgasm planet.

Anne was right: what pleases me most is pleasing others.

"sss... stoopop.. .p... please stop... I can't take anym... more..."

I see Tara slow down, giving Emerald an easy glidepath to earth and I muse how kind she is to do that...

"Little one... you have to teach me that skill sometime."

"Master... you already know it... mmmmppfff Take my word for it... mmmpfff I have nothing to teach you."

Emerald laughs. I give her the "what's so funny?" look and she says "no man could eat pussy like that."

Challenge accepted. That part of my post-PTSD brain that doubts myself tries to rear its ugly head, but the perfect trust that Tara and I share gives me a winning confidence. "Emerald... catch your breath. You're in for round two..."

Tara begs me to let her fuck me and I agree. So, I lay on the floor. She mounts me, cowgirl style, and shakes as she makes my entire cock disappear in seconds. She is wet and hot... really physically hot inside! Emerald turns the butt plug up to "3" and Tara starts shaking more, moving rhythmically and moaning as quietly as she can, her eyes rolling back in her head. Then as I'm laying there, Emerald mounts my face and dares me to "prove it," lowering her pussy onto my lips and grinding.

Confession time. This is it. This is my secret fantasy. Sucking and fucking at the same time. Pleasuring two women. Oh, man: I'm going to explode! But first, Emerald's challenge: I'm all over it. Her labia are already swollen, she's wet as Niagara and her clit is almost a little dick it's so swollen. It doesn't take me long to find what to do with my tongue that gets the right reactions from her: which, on this one, seems to be alternating between her clit and her ass. It's actually easy, because she sticks whatever she wants me licking in my face. There's no guesswork required here: Just diligence. I think they're kissing up there, but I hear them both moaning. From the shifting weight, I think they're now both leaning back. Emerald is shaking on my face and I can feel that she turned Tara's butt plug to a high number amping up her double-stuff fuck. Then it happens: Emerald cums violently and I feel a rush of liquids on my face, tongue and running down my neck; I realize she squirted on me. She spasms and falls off going into the fetal position beside me as Tara bears down on my cock, increasing the frantic rhythm of her grinding on my abdominal mound as she fucks me and we both cum at almost the same time. Hard. I fell rope after rope of my stick cum paint her insides.

Tara rolls forward onto my wet chest as Emerald concedes, breathlessly, "ok, a man can lick a pussy as well as a woman. That was amazing!" As she recovers slowly, she finally looks at the mess she made on me and says "oops! Let me go get something for that!" She stands and goes naked to the curtains at the exit to the room, ready to leave. But she stops, turns around, grins wickedly and grabs Tara's leash, dragging her along, despite my submissive's protests.

They both return a few minutes later with a handful of paper towels from the ladies' room. Tara is completely flustered and wide-eyed, giggling after being dragged on a leash across the strip club, stark naked, sweaty and thighs streaked with cum. I marvel, again, at how this woman puts on a persona like other people wear hats: the conversational Tara I know from our naked times in my apartment loves nudity. This submissive Tara is shy and repressed and both hates and loves it but is completely turned on.

I'm only sad I didn't get to do that myself, which was my original plan. But, oh well, Tara got her thrill.

Emerald wipes my face and neck, finishing with the cheap carpet and assures me that it's hardly noticeable. Then she looks at me, smiling, and says "I think she should fuck my ass and you fuck hers..."

I'm startled. My refactory period has always seemed in the past like it took hours; but at the mere suggestion that Emerald made, my little soldier is saluting. Emerald lays over the footrest, face down, and spreads her butt cheeks, pulling Tara's head between. I get behind Tara, pull the buzzing tormenter from her ass getting back a squeal. Lubricating my cock by burying it in her soaking pussy, I get entertained by her moans. I spit on Tara's ass with every drop of spit I have and line up, nervous. Cassie never let me do this. I lean over and whisper to Tara "are you really okay with this?" She pulls her face out of Emerald's butt and her eyes are glazed over... I wonder briefly if she's on drugs, but dismiss it: I'd have known that. She looks at me, smiles weakly and says in a tiny voice, "Please, Master. Please fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Split me open... Make me yours..." and she reburies her head in Emerald's ass, almost drunkenly.

I'm stunned when I realize it. I've seen it now. I've seen subspace. Gawd... is it sexy!!!

I spit some more for good measure and ease my cock in her tight, tight hole. She moans, groans and quietly screams all at the same time, her pelvis flexing and jerking reflexively, then she eats Emerald's ass with vigor, accented by her moaning. Emerald is diddling her own clit as she's being eaten in her butt and seems about ready to cum. So, I start moving harder into Tara and when I finds the rhythm that she is reacting best to, I go at that pace. Her ass clenches and I realize she's also playing with her own clit. Some sort of chain reaction happens between the ladies and they feed off each other and both have shaking orgasms... Tara's orgasm clenches my cock painfully, but some weird new association between pain and pleasure kicks off in my mind and - I don't know why exactly - I just cum again. In Tara's ass. It's dry, and odd in that weird way like when your dick is stimulated after you orgasm, but also... so good.