Damian Ch. 06: SENSUAL DOMINATION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're three shaking bodies.

Anne taught me that it's important to bring someone out of subspace gently. It's like awakening a sleepwalker. Nothing startling. All reassurance and comfort. This is the most critical of aftercare, and we need to help Tara kindly. I pull out and ease her to the ground: she seems to be glazed over still, but her breathing is getting more regular. Emerald helps me reassure her. We cuddle her between us and kiss her gently. I'm not sure if Emerald really understands what to do here - I'm not even sure I do - but Tara seems to land well and eventually smiles at both of us saying, still a bit glazed over and almost drunkenly "that was amazing. Thank you, guys! Thank you, Master..." She looks at me adoringly and I smile.

But Anne's warning comes back to haunt me: "tread carefully... for both of your sakes."

When she more-fully recovers, I help Tara into just her nylons, dress and shoes and turn to pay naked Emerald who kisses me and says "I think I should be paying you." But she happily takes the money nonetheless, including a generous tip. She thanks me with a big kiss, hugs Tara and starts to leave. Then she stops, smiles, turns to me and stuffs her panties in my mouth, kissing me again to seal my lips. "Keep them." And then she does leave. I stuff the panties in my pocket as soon as she's out of sight, then brace myself to look proud and in control as I take Tara out.

Tara and I help each other out the door and I get her into my car. I ask her if she needs to sleep over or if I should take her home? She asks me, "please, Master," to sleep over, so I drive her to my place. She sleeps lightly on the way. I help her to my bed and she sits up, just watching me as if I was the most fascinating thing on this planet.

Before we fall asleep, I put on a playlist of Cobalt Blue's most relaxing music and light some Jasmine-scented candles. Tara looks at me adoringly, realizing the thought I had put into this moment and just says "awwwwwww..." I give her the lecture and we laugh, then we fall asleep, a tangle of exhausted and spent body parts.

I'm feeling good about myself. That I can put these women into such great sexual places.

Today was intense. But, yes, I care for her. After.

--

NEXT: Damian meets his wife's "other woman." Then he learns about BDSM impact play.