Damien's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh that's nice... look at that..." he basked in the sight.

"... you didn't swallow it did you?..."

I closed my mouth and shook my head no. He raised one eyebrow in a calculated confused look. He pointed to his ear and questioned...

"What was that?..."

I gave a reply garbled through the mouthful of his warm cum... "No sir." I was careful to keep any from spilling out.

"Good."

"You like that nut babe?"

If having my mouth filled with his salty jizz didn't assure me that he was in charge, then the way he called me babe certainly would. I loved it...

"Mmm, yes sir." Another garbled reply.

"Good... now do what I told you and there can be plenty more of it for you in the future." He placed his hands on his hips. His cock gently swaying between his legs, just below his shirt line.

I got off the floor and stood up, my head dizzy satisfaction. As I walked toward the door I looked back for a moment to see him, hand still on his hips, with that devilishly sly smirk on his face. He was bathing in the knowledge that his new playtoy was happy to walk out the door, obediently saving his seed.

I walked the short distance from his front door back to my parents house. I became a little paranoid that anyone watching me would know what I had just done...

I reached my upstairs bathroom and studied my reflection as I let Mr. Monroe's hearty load slide down my throat in one gulp. Watching myself there, I realized the reason behind his instructions...

I was his now...

12