All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 05'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy Shit!

Oh man, Brandon is one crazy motherfucker! He's almost borderline psychotic, with a lot of issues to work out, but I must say that the drama in this story has me riveted, lol. Glad to see the Commander isn't the dick we all thought he was after the last chapter. Love where the story is going, though I honestly hope that Sienna isn't pregnant. I mean she's so young and she wants to go to school. But hey, you're the writer and whatever you decide to do with the story I'm sticking around because I'm riveted. Thanks for the explosive chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!

I would hate to be Terry when Brandon finds him. I am totally riveted to this story. Brandon is totally macho and so in love with Sienna, that he would risk everything for her. Waiting for Chapter six with bated breath.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Brandon is brilliant...

...as a character. With alpha males, you always know that when they flip out, they really FLIP OUT!! Please let him beat the living daylights out of Terry because this fool is annoying but dont have him kill him. Geez, that would mean prisontime. We aren't in medieval times here Brandon! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jesus!!!!!!

OMG, my heart is pounding all fast, my eyes are bugging out. OMG!!!! That chapter, damn!! Oh, please update fast, please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story telling

People should be paying to read something this good. Can't wait to see what twists and turns are ahead.

smidgeonsmidgeonover 15 years ago
That was intense...

And you are very mean. Mean, I say! That's one helluva cliffhanger... Really well done, but if if could smack you upside the head right now, I'd... probably just glare at you. But still.

I'm totally impressed with this story - the characters, the plot, the twists... And like the others, I'm afraid for Brandon and Sienna and Jackson, too. Brandon is a great guy, but he's definitely a loose cannon. I was hoping he'd learn to control his heated emotions, but I think with everything going on for him right now, that's not going to happen anytime soon....

I look forward to the next installment, and as always, thanks for sharing your story!

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360over 15 years ago
That just...

That just killed me. I loved it, I really did. Though thats a pretty rude place to leave a story!!! Haha I can't wait to read what happens. Your a great writer!!

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
Daaammmnnnn!!

This is some wild mess! I'd pay to read this in a book. You're really good at dramatic suspense and I am looking forward to the next installment. Please don't make us wait long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!!

This story is brilliant. I hope someone is able to stop Brandon before he kills Terry. Brandon can get a few punches in but no terminal damage. It's a bit late for Sienna to think about condoms as she is already pregnant. I look forward to Chapter 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

Wow, you are a fantastic writer and I love this story. Usally I read fast, but I found myself reading this so slow, just so that it wouldn't end so soon. I love BT. Keep up the good work.

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 15 years ago
Thanks for the update

Knew my boy would go and try to kill the dude, BT just rolls like that. Only he really does need to control his temper, but totally get his motivation. Sienna should of told him in prison, for his protection not Terry's.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

What is there to say, this story should be published, It is just that good. You did leave us hanging. Commander Branson will probably be the only one to get him to calm down.

He still cares for Brandon whether he admits it or not. Little missy should have realized by now she is pregnant. I am going to hate to see this story end. AWESOME CHAPTER!!!

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YOU ARE THE TRUTH!!!!

OMG, OMG! Soular giiiirrrllll!!! You are the d*mn BOMB!!! My heart is still racing after reading the last section of this story! Girl, you had me holding my breath and everything! Not that I condone vigilante violence or anything, but Terry deserves to get his ass handed to him for that low-down, snake in the grass, pig slop eating shit that he pulled!! I am SOOOO in Brandon's corner! He personifies "bad boy" with good intentions - just how I like 'em! He is the MAN! But I hope that Sienna gets to him in time before he does something that could get him sent away for a very long time which would mean he wouldn't get the chance to see his son/daughter born, right? She is soo pregnant and doesn't even realize it - boy is she in for a surprise! EXCELLENT, STUPENDOUS, TREMENDOUS, FANTASTIC WRITING!!!

Thank you!!!!

Sholunda...aka sjrucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Update

Love it!!1 Hope you get Brandon some therpy because Sienna doesn't need to have a jailbird as a husband!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are a fantastic writer

I've been following this story and I'm hoping the next chapter won't be long in coming. Talk about intense!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks

Soular thank you so much for updating. As usual you did your thing. I loved your update and was waiting in anticipation for it. Wow your writing skills are the best. You always have me on the edge of my seat. And your cliffhangers, are the best,although I feel like screaming sometimes. I'm anxiously waiting now for chapter 6 to come. So please hurry. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story is amazing.....

The chapters get better and better. Chapter 5 had me on the edge of my seat. You are definitely a very talented writer. I cannot wait for the next chapter and more stories from you.

lisastpaullisastpaulover 15 years ago
Beat his ass like he owes him some gas money

Yall knew damn well BT wasnt gonna let that go. That muthafucka(RIP Berine) had him in jail and tried to rape the woman he loves. And you think he was just gonna be ok with them telling him. OH HELL NO. Amber better hide too. I hope they at least let BT whoop Terrys ass. While hes there let the commander get a few hits in. Gotta love those alpha males. When they have a moment they have a MUTHAFUCKIN moment.

When BT finds out shes pregant. They are gonna need to put Terry far far away.

In chapter six can it be like hes about to shoot Terry but someone comes in say the commander calms him down he drops the gun and just starts whoopin Terrys ass like he owes him some gas money

I am really glad it wasnt her dad. We should have known he had too much class for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF!!!

I was reading this and I was holding my breath so long that I thought I was going to pass out!!! LOL. This story was so FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I dont normally post comments but I couldnt leave this page w/o saying something. I cant wait til the next chapter. Whoop his ass Brandon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!

You are so mean to leave it hanging like that,seriously! But best one yet

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
You are fantastic!

This story should be illegal lol, its soo great, it must be a crime! I swear if i knew you, I would hug you because this story is soo freaking great. First off you know, you just know she is pregnant, im shocked she hasnt figured it out nor has he. I mean my god, by now it should be apperent. Hopefully they will stop him before he gets to terry's house, god willing he doesent shoot someone else instead if he is going to go down that road. I agree with EVERYONE on that terry should get his ass beat something stupid. That other girl, lord she should just give her statement and leave like a bad dream. The father, I think he is starting to come down off of whatever because he is trying to put all that fear of serina being his wife. You should really turn this in to a book, you have a number one seller here. Everyone who reads this story waits for the next chapter, because this story goes together soo well and we all get drawn in to the characters! I love this story soooo much, you are really talented! Cant wait to see what happens next!!! Keep up the wonderful, awsome, kick ass work!!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Evil!

How could you leave it like this. I need more. Please update this very very soon!!! Soooo good!!!

virgin2267virgin2267over 15 years ago
Ahhh Hell Girl....

What are they gona do now? I was sittin' on the edge of my seat reading this chapter, damn this is good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn it's like that...

You are an amazing writer. I had to read the last part of this chapter like 3 times. Darren and Sienna should have known Brandon was gonna kirk off on Terry's punk bastard lying raping ass especially after he put his hands on her...hell, he was about to beat the hell out of Darren for talking to Sienna behind his back. You are the truth!!! this next chapter needs to come out as soon as possible and please let Brandon just beat him like he stole from his mama (No Killing). :-)

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
GOSH DAMN!!

You know how to write a story and keep a fanbase, don't you? I was holding my breath and cursing at the screen....fucking fantastic!! I don't know where you come up with these things but please don't stop!! BT is such a badass and that is soo sexy. I hope he beats Terry to the point of death and then I hoped Sierra finds Amber and whoops her ass too!! Sorry...this chapter has me a little hype!! Hurry up and write that next chapter girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pregnancies

great story. they only issue i have to add is that a lot of similar stories (conflict between potential lovers) seem to end up w/ accidental pregnancies. in this case especially since it was already mentioned that the girl was accepted and planning to leave for college. I guess my issue is that w/ the availablity of the morning after pill, especially its popularity w/ young women, it just seems unrealistic that this girl would not have given any concern for multiply unprotected sex or the option of making sure a child was not the consequence.

just my 2 cents.

doesnt take away from the great story and characters though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa

That was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the hell!!!!

You are about to make me break my damn computer!!!! This is the best story ever. I hope you have already submitted the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So not cool

Why you gotta leave a girl hanging like that? Why do you feel the need to continue with these friggin' cliffies? For the love of gahd, STOP it.

Remember: authors who tease their readers with cliffies get called dirty names...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are just that DAMN SHIT GIRL!!!!!

I feel like everyboby else, I love your writing but I hate you for leaving that cliffhanger!!! I'm afraid to ask what next! I'm actually tired from all the different emotions you made me feel in this story!! Just when I think it can't get any better you submit the next chapter and freak me out all over again with yur talent!!!!!! Uhhhhh! Now I really feel as if I need a nap to recover from all of this emoional excercise. I was angry at first at Jackson then I was shocked and flabergasted at Terry and April then annoyed with Chris only to turn around and be happy for BT and Sienna as well as sensual and intimate and then I finished off with Darren in a complete state of panic and fear. I have no more emotions to spare so just keep up the hellifyed work. You are just that damn shit girl!!!! Now hurry up and write and edit ch.6!!

Princess

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
OH...MY...GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE tell me that the next chapter is going to be up soon! It's just cruel to leave us like that. God! I hope Brandon gets a hold of himself. Well, I hope he just beats a confession out of Terry but doesn't kill him. I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. Is is too much to hope it's there tomorrow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Freakin' Great!

I'm almost SCARED of the possibilities that could occur when you put BT, a näive (possibly expectant, definitely in love) girl, her overprotecive father, the concerned Darren, smart Silas, and Terry in the room... I hope the next cliffhanger isn't a la "Trapped in the Closet":

... and all of a sudden POW (fades away)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sienna is..

So wrong for how she has been treating her dad. But I guess thats how it is in the world now mess over the people that raised you for the one that fucks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I'm hoping that Brandon will use the gun as a scare tactic and just kick the sh!t out of Terry. I'm sure when the Commander finds out that his daughter was attacked by that sorry excuse of a human being, he'll join Brandon in kicking Terry's @ss.

Chris seems like a nice guy, but he deserves better. Why settle on being the rebound guy??? Even if he and Sienna do become an item, he'll never have ALL of her. The best part of her will always belong to Brandon. Not to mention, suppose she is pregnant by Brandon? Is Chris willing to be a father to a child that is not his...and on top of that, be with a woman who will always and forever be madly and passionately in love with another man? Even though I respect that Chris is there for Sienna as a friend, Chris should move on to a woman who is give him her all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I liked it, but it's kinda turning into an episode of Jerry Springer. The drama's running just a titch high for me...the first few chapters were really good, but I feel like this story has maybe jumped the shark, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally Totally HOOKED!! This story rocks and I must say sorry to Jackson, cause I totally threw him under the bus, thinking he had turned Brandon in. Sorry Commander :( . And for terry, Lawd terry, you don't even deserve your name to be spelled correctly. PLEASE OH PLEASE JUST LET BRANDON BEAT HIM LIKE HE STOLE THE LAST COOKIE ON XMAS EVE. Don't kill him, don't let Brandon mess up his life like that.

Soular you rock girl, Do yo thang!!!!

I'm still tired from the emotional roller coaster from this chapter but pleaseeeee post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If I could rate it higher...

I would. I don't know which I enjoyed more - your story or the comments about your story. I must say, I have never seen so many comments about one story before. Congratulations!!! I am definitely looking forward to more of this story and I would not be surprised to see you published, very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best Story I Ever Read

This wonderful...please tell me the next chapter will be out tommorrow...can't stand the suspense...Your writing is great..please keep it up....I Love it....

starry_nightstarry_nightover 15 years ago
What a cliffhanger!

That was really intense! I didn't want to stop reading when I got to the end! Terry is worse than scum, but he's not worth it...Brandon shouldn't end up in prison because of him. And if Sienna has a baby, hopefully she still goes to college like she always dreamed of. I also feel bad for her dad because he's just worried and looking out for her. The two of them really need to communicate better. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!

Will_CallWill_Callover 15 years ago
50 and 75 rating? Come on...

To the 2 viewers below who rated this wonderful story anything less than 5 stars, you should probably just move on to another, less interesting story. Her page is littered with comments praising her to the fullest. Perhaps you should have taken their cue.

This amazing piece of literature has suspense, romance and action all interwined with amazing character development and a professional writing style.

Soular, I have thoroughly enjoyed each chapter, and I look forward to the next. Thank you for bringing a breath of fresh air to this sometimes dull, predictable category. And for creating a strong character like Brandon. Being a white male myself, I've read far too many ridiculous pieces of crap that usually portray us as sniveling, whinny cowards, who I know of none in real life so weak and spineless. So, thank you.

--William

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great up until now

Its gotten a bit much! Sorry but going by BT's behaviour in this episode, its no wonder that Sienna's dad is worried about them. He's psychotic! I think you need to tone down his craziness so we can empathise with his character because up until this chapter I really did love this story. I think Sienna has become pathetic to be honest...I can understand not telling BT about the attack but why not her dad? That didn't make any sense at all! Further I think its a bad idea making ger pregnant (assuming she is...if not sincere apologies for upcoming remarks!) because she is now not going to go to university and pin her hopes on a psycho who from his behaviour in this chapter, could attack when feeling threatened or upset. Hardly a warm and fuzzy environment for a child.

Sorry to go on, I think you are immensely talented but please tone it down!

Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
=D

It just keeps getting better!

and terry's a total fuckhead

but it's so sweet that Sienna can help Brandon to overcome his issues =]

can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh my!

I loved it!!! (once I'd read it through very slowly the second time round :-)).

Here's what I hope:

Terry gets his comeuppance

Brandon manages his temper and learns to let go of his baggage and create a loving and passionate relationship with Sienna and trust people a little more

Sienna grows up a little (although maybe her very new pregnancy will help)

The Commander recognises his daughter has her mother's spirit AND his brains and relaxes

Chris finds a nice, less spirited girl eventually lol

Also, could you send me Brandon's characteristics in chemical format so I can find a lab to add it to the DNA of my next Mr Right? DWL

Now hurry up with the next chapter!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's fiction folks!

The wonderful thing about fiction is that you get to experience the extremes without the real life repercussions. This story is a wonderful piece of fictional storytelling. It's enthralling, and I've been waiting for each chapter anxiously. The crazy roller coaster ride is what makes it a superb read! The characters are great, and are on par with most great fictional stories. I like Brandon's character; flawed as he may be...he's still someone readers can sympathize with. We all know some crazy alpha males...and most of us have probably dated a couple. PLEASE DON'T WATER IT DOWN SOULAR! I like my fiction fun and wild, life's boring enough as it is!

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
You can't please everybody...

so write the story your way, just as you've done up to this point, and all will be well. Nearly everyone who has read it thinks it's great, including me. I'm sure a writer with your talent will know how far to go, and when to end the ride, and how.

Each chapter has been brilliant, in its own way, and this one was the best of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please listen to your OWN creative voice

I actually posted before but after coming back to reread the story I'm a little surprised by a couple of the comments. You are a talented writer and I hope you continue to listen to your characters' voices. Not the voices of people who are looking to have their romance delivered in a little square and gentle box. Give me a Brandon over a whiny, wussy male any day of the week. You can tell by the kidos from the masses that your story is delivering a punch.

Keep up the great work and how sweet of your "Brandon" to come by and give you praise, it's deserving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great update

I absolutely love this chapter. I hope Brandon does not do anything to Terry. The guy is a hothead and needs to control his temper. I just know Sienna is pregnant and this might be just the little miracle that completely changes Brandon's life for the better. When he finds out he's going to be a father, it will give him the incentive to be a better man for his child and for the woman he loves.

I hope for cohesiveness between Brandon/Sienna and her father, they need to be a complete family.

Love they story, just keep the updates coming.

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
I totally agree...

with the person that said follow your own creative voice. It's always easier and more tempting to listen to the few that have negative opinions. I'll be the first to say that this story does have a lot of drama, and some of the plot devices we are predicting may not be pretty, but not everyone is meant to tell a "pretty" story. Brandon and Sienna are human, and we don't always agree with their choices or actions, but and I think that's why people respond so positively to your story. Real life and real people are like that. As long as you stay true to their humanity, the story will continue to be entertaining and I'll keep reading. Thanks for being brave enough to submit and tell a story you care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story freakin' rocks!~

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! Soular and TangledInYou in the same place. I'm speechless...... well, almost. Soular -- keep doing what you do, because you do it so well. I love this story, I love where you're going with it. TIY, got a lot of negative feedback on her first chapter of Sunday (and more I think) and kept going and that story is at legendary status in more than just my eyes. To all the complaints out there, this is a work of fiction -- which may be closer to some peoples lives than you think, and this website is nowhere near the platform for taking the moral high road. That being said, I think Soular is doing a great job and I am so in love with this story. (Next chapter... soon, please) So, in my eyes it's a given Sienna's pregnant..... I don't want Brandon to get hauled off to jail, I hope he comes to his senses while driving and he won't do anything to ruin his career. Eventhough I think Terry needs to get pummeled, I think Brandon needs the Navy and Sienna (plus baby) more. Oh, and the kid staying in the house -- he needs to hook up with the best friend or something. Just....... go away, far away. You're a great writer..... follow your own lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I don't usually comment, but I feel compelled to say how amazing and riveting you have made your story. I love the characters of Brandon and Sienna!! I hope Brandon does not shoot that "dickhead" Terry,but messes with head instead. I can also see the Commander getting his whacks in against Terry when he finds out what he did to daughter.

I hope you update real soon, I'm getting withdrawls waiting for the next chapter ;-) !!!

Thanks again for writing such an AWESOME story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lol

Brandon is so sexy =d

the gun bit's just classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Definitely listen to your own voice

This is the first series I've ever religiously followed on this site. And by the amount of comments (52 and counting on this story alone!), I think it's obvious that you're doing something right. Keep on keepin' on. :)

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Ok what is a story without drama? I agree you are the author, what you say goes. Can't please everyone...but i am for one pleased!!!!!!!! OMG so one bwetter stop Brandon, he is going to kill Terry!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Soular, don't you change a thing!!!!

You hear me? Like another poster, I came back to reread the story and noticed all these comments. Some posters are out of their minds! This story is perfect as it is. The characters are so human. Raw, passionate and flawed. They are unpredictable and at times irrational. That's what makes them so entertaining! That's what life is like! Anyone who says that Brandon is psychotic obviously has not encountered any riled alpha males in their life. And boy, are they missing out. You can send a Brandon my way any day of the week. And the people who are slamming Sienna for not confiding in her Dad are missing the point. She is an angry 18 year old who feels that her Dad has betrayed her and doesn't understand her. Why would she confide in him? Soular, I think you are doing a fantastic job at creating interesting, riveting characters that most people can relate to. Forget about those that don't like it. They can go read something else. Instead look at alllllllllllllll these people who think your work is amazing! I absolutely love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ch. 6?

I hate to try and rush you but I really need a chapter 6 for this story! It's great and I would like some closure! Don't stop writing!

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

I'm begging you on my knees to come out with Ch. 6. This story is so good...were's the Pulitzer Prize for erotic writing when you need one because you deserve five right now...one for every chapter :)

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 15 years ago
Well now...

So here is the story that's getting everyone so worked up. I finally got the chance to sit down and read all five chapters and all I have to say is...hot damn. A very intriguing story with very human characters. It makes me laugh to hear people complain about the over dramatic aspects of the story. It just takes me back to a guy I knew like Brandon: thick Boston accent and the personality of a very pissed off wildcat. It's such a pleasure to read a story about a ballsy guy who knows what he wants. Do you, soular. Write what you want because there are always people who are going to read it and enjoy it. I mean, as evident by the glowing reviews and comments. So bravo on a kick ass job. Add my name to your growing list of fans, chica. And I can't wait to read what happens next.

sihjsihjover 15 years ago
reread

this is like is my like 10th time re-reading the series, so im on chapter 5 right now, and looking back, i thought he was gonna kill terry, im serious, but that would have been wrong, these characters really come to life, and become of part of your life, man, this was my favorite chapter,

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing story. I am addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
this story is somthin else

boiiii do you no how to write a storry i cant stop readin it .. i love brandon .. descriptions are great keep it up =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

this is one of the best stories i've read. you've painted the characters so well. i like that it isn't all about sex, the relationship is a big part too. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm loving it

This is so good. Soular you rock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written story

so I'll give it a 50, but let's face it, the characters are a bunch of immature assholes. The father thinks he lives in the 1800's, or would have done well in nazi germany. His concern that she can't go to college if she's pregnant is total bullshit, people who are pregnant or have kids or are married go to college all the time, if they want to do it then they do. The daughter is a spoiled brat, at 18 her father doesn't have any more power over her than she let's him have. The boyfriend may be a tough guy, seal whatever but let's face it he's thirty but has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. I can't believe all the favorable comments his character has recieved. I guess there are a lot of people who have never grown up out there. As I said, very well written but the characters are so unrealistic that it takes away from the story.

chineygirlchineygirlover 13 years ago

i love your story....it's hott!!!!

jazonmoorejazonmooreover 13 years ago
Hell yeah

Damn straight... i sense just deserts coming up. This is great!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Grand Finale

Show down!

lovewordslovewordsabout 13 years ago
whew!

I lovveee Brandon!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
brandon

is off the freaking chain! so alpha, so hot :)

ok gotta hurry to ch 6

LadyJuicyGaloreLadyJuicyGaloreover 12 years ago

OMG! I can't breathe. This is SO good. I love the backstories for each character, glimpes of the past, the sexiness (of course), the raw emotion. SO good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay

I like drama, but when there are f bombs dropped ever second and most people have the tempers of toddlers I am usually not into it. That being said. You have still managed to hook me somehow. Holy Cow I need a breather!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ugh give me a break...

All these fucking dramatics everybody's scared off big bad JT it's almost comical I mean I know male bravado gets you desperate ladies wet but i'm the only one who thinks it's a bit much like come on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shut the fuck up

Everyone needs to shut up about how it has to much drama. What do you expect them fucking the whole time. I like it, it keeps you on the edge of your seat

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 11 years ago
really, ya'll?

So you mean to tell me i'm the only one who laughed (and I didn't scroll down, I just let the drama unfold) when Sienna was getting ready to tell Brandon what happened, knowing he was about to go off. I've read this story countless times and his reaction when he gets the gun just makes me laugh my ass off everytime. I wish I knew a guy like Brandon, I might actually get along with him cuz I go H.A.M. too! I fuckin love this story, Soular!

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Glad this is fiction

A Seal and still acts like a lttle kid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ Rhomanov

....you'd be surprised at how many men act this way when they are in love. Speaking from experience. In this case, Brandon's a hot head where those he loves are concerned, but he can also be reasoned with and calmed down by the right people, ie, those who have his best interest at heart. Besides it's bloody fiction. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!.

MyaHunterMyaHunterabout 10 years ago
@cinnamon_kisses12

i totally agree. I cracked up when I read that part too

Nemo18Nemo18almost 10 years ago
SMDH

I know she's young but I just want to slap the SHIT out of Sienna!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again ok...

I would just like to say to all of you who has not met a true northerner from anywhere up that like Boston and New York and New Jersey. They dropped the F bomb more than anyone I've ever met my dad is from New York and he dropped the F bomb in his 50s still! So does my grandma my grandpa and both of my uncles they all like cussing machines so to all of you claiming that she uses cursewords too much know she pretty accurate! And don't even get me started on the whole anger thing; she isn't blowing it out of proportion one time my parents got into a fight and my dad literally got out of the car yelling and cursing and walked home... Trust me she's hitting the nail on the head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy shit

The love part of this story is frustrating as hell but everything else is fucking fantastic. I feel every emotion and more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A couple of editing questions.

Don't Americans nod "yes" and shake "no"? I think the rest of the English speaking world does.

Also, when you "drug" somebody doesn't it involve narcotics? When someone was pulled out of a room they were "dragged" and no narcotics were involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES