Damn Kids - Morning Hike

Story Info
Lauren and Kevin get in a great workout.
7.2k words
4.59
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers

Office Intrusion (a Damn Kids short) -

Kevin was working at his desk when he heard a knock at his closed office door. He looked confused, as he had said goodbye to the last person left in the small building about an hour before. He opened his door to find his wife, Lauren, standing there.

Kevin's brow furrowed as he smiled. "What are you doing here?"

Returning his grin, she said, "Do you want me to leave?"

Kevin shook his head as Lauren entered his office and closed the door. He chuckled when she locked it. "Baby. I have to..."

"...you have work to do. I know, I know," Lauren said as she leaned back against the front of Orlando's desk. It was then that he noticed her tennis skirt.

Lauren shook her head in feigned concern. "You work too hard. You need to relax."

"And you're going to help me relax?" Kevin asked.

Lauren walked up to Kevin. She then licked his lips from bottom to top before saying, "Don't I always?"

Kevin's knees buckled and he felt his erection growing in his pants. Lauren looked around the office before saying, "Besides... When was the last time you fucked me in here?"

Kevin's breathing grew shallow as his work backlog faded from his mind. "It's been too long."

Wanda began to pant as she said, "You say that about every place."

As they embraced one another, he said, "It's true."

They then pressed their lips together as their hands glided over each other's body. Kevin found his way beneath Lauren's skirt and grasped both sides of her ass. He lifted her and sat her on top of his desk as they continued ravaging one another's faces with their tongues.

Lauren then gently pushed Kevin away, shaking her head as she caught her breath. "What?" he asked, desperate to continue. "I thought you wanted to..."

"...I do," Lauren said. "Right now. Just not like this."

She then slid off the top of his desk, turned around, placed her palms on his desktop, and pushed her ass toward him. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Why do you think I wore this?"

Kevin nodded and grinned before squatting and sliding off Lauren's panties. He then - as he rose - ran his tongue up her thigh and over her ass before standing upright.

Kevin quickly unfastened his pants and allowed them, along with his underwear, to fall to the floor. He then moved behind Lauren and plunged his cock inside her pussy. She gasped as he filled her body and began pumping her hard. They were both driven crazy by the slap of his balls against her ass.

They then heard someone attempting to open the door. Lauren's eyes grew large as she looked over her shoulder at a befuddled Kevin. He whispered, "Security?" just before the person on the other side of the door knocked.

"Daddy!" they heard from a young male voice that could only be their young son, Russell. "Daddy!" he continued calling... along with his knocking.

Kevin's shoulders slumped as he began to slide out of his wife. "I know that's not our damn kids."

"Why are they here?" Lauren said to herself in frustration.

They heard Sofia and Rose talking to one another on the other side of the door before another, more firm, knock followed. "Kevin?" an adult female voice then said.

Lauren's shoulders slumped. She stood up as Kevin slid out of her, turning toward him and mouthing, "Pam."

His mouth hung open for a couple of seconds before he said, "Yeah. Be right there."

Kevin and Laurenp rushed to reclothe themselves before he opened the door.

"Daddy!" Russell yelled as he saw his father and rushed him. Kevin moved sideways just in time for Russell's head to hit his thigh and not his genitals.

"Hey... man," he said as he ran his hand over his son's hair and stared at his wife. "I'm happy to see you, too."

Pam picked up on the situation - including Lauren's crooked skirt - and mouthed to her, "Sorry."

Lauren smiled. "It's fine. Is something wrong?"

Pam looked confused. "No. When I picked them up from school, Rose told me you wanted me to bring the three of them to Kevin's office."

Lauren glared cynically at her daughter. A nervous Rose said, "That's what you told me to tell Ms. Pam."

"No," Lauren said. "I told you that I was coming by Daddy's office and that Pam was picking you up and would take you home."

Rose looked confused. "But... but I thought you said..."

"You know what?" Kevin said to Rose as he lifted Russell over his shoulder. "Let's just thank Ms. Pam and we'll all go home.

Walking by Lauren, he ran his free hand under her skirt and squeezed her pantied ass cheek before carrying Russell out of his office. A startled Lauren jumped and then smiled.

Pam scrunched her face as she looked at Lauren and said, "I feel like we interrupted something."

Without turning around as he headed for the main office exit, Kevin called back, "Yep!"

Pam and Lauren giggled as the group followed Kevin and Russell out of the building.

********************

********************

DK- Morning Hike

Kevin lumbered into his bedroom as Lauren sat in their bed, wearing a blouse and shorts, and reading a book. She looked up at her husband and frowned. "You look exhausted."

"I can barely lift my legs," he said, shuffling to his side of their mattress with his gym bag in tow. He dropped it on the floor before plopping down into a slouching posture. Kevin fought to lift his head toward his wife as she grinned at him in pity.

"You must have done your longer workout today," she asked.

He answered with an almost imperceptible nod.

Lauren chuckled. "Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"My workout plateaued. I need to push myself more so I can continue to progress."

Lauren lifted a brow. "You know you're not on the college swim team anymore. It's not like you're training for competition. And you're already in phenomenal shape."

"I know," Kevin mumbled with weighted eyes. "I'm doing it for me. I'm enjoying it."

Lauren laughed. "Yeah. I can tell."

She then sat her book on her end table and moved toward her husband. Lauren helped him out of his shirt and shoes so he could relax.

As he laid back onto his pillow she examined his torso. "Damn, you're ripped," she said, running her fingers over his well-defined abs.

A slight smile eased onto Kevin's weary face as he said, "Thanks."

He watched Lauren as she stared at his body, though his eyes were half-closed and growing heavier. Momentarily losing consciousness, Kevin awakened to Lauren unfastening and pulling off his pants. She then crawled on her knees between his legs and rubbed both of his thighs, which he found soothing as his muscles softened.

Kevin lost consciousness a second time, awakening to the feel of Lauren's hand stroking his stiffening erection. He looked up at his wife - who was no longer wearing her shorts - and smiled. "I don't know if I have much energy for you right now."

Lauren ran her tongue up the length of Kevin's cock, the feel of it on his tip sending a chill through his body. She then said, "That's OK. I don't mind doing the work."

Kevin gave as much of a chuckle as his spent body could muster. He then gasped as Lauren, again, licked the length of his shaft.

Skillfully pumping his dick with her hand to make it harder, she stared at his body and said, "Damn, baby, I hope you don't stop swimming."

Though he could feel himself aching from the blood flow to his shaft, he struggled to keep his eyes open. It didn't matter to Lauren.

She temporarily released Kevin's erection, stood on the bed, and pulled off her panties. His eyes then closed a third time.

He awakened to the warmth of Lauren's pussy sliding down his dick as she squatted on top of him. She moaned as she placed her palms on his six pack, kneading it as she bounced on him.

"Fuck, baby," she said as she rode him. "Your body... God damn."

Lauren's pussy revived Kevin as his eyes widened. He could see how wet his wife was as she slid up and down his shaft. The wetter she got, the faster she fucked him.

Lauren moved from her squatting position to her knees. She resumed her moaning while kneading Kevin's solid chest and stomach as if she were preparing it to be roasted. She returned to bouncing on his dick, slamming down on him as she said, "Ooooh.... Don't... ever... stop... swimming."

Kevin's breathing increased as Lauren laid flat on his body. He placed his hands on her hips but couldn't grasp them. Partially because he was so worn out from his work out and partially because of how fast she was moving them.

Lauren continued to fuck Kevin harder and faster until she exploded in a sustained climax. He could feel her pussy squeezing and pulsing around his dick as her entire body clenched and gyrated. Once done, she panted as she collapsed on top of him in a sweaty heap.

Kevin - still hard and buried deep within his wife - placed his hands under his head as he waited for her to catch her breath. She eventually rose up on her arms and looked down at him. She couldn't help but giggle at the grin on his face.

He then said, "I'm glad I could be of service."

Lauren shook her head as she smiled. "I'm sorry. I know you're tired. You were just... looking so..." Lauren looked back down at his chest. Running her hand over it, and without taking her eyes off of his body, she said. "Damn... I need to stop or you're not going to get any rest."

Kevin chuckled as his eyes, again, grew heavy. "It's fine. What do you think I do all this swimming for?"

Lauren grinned as she said, "You said you do it for you."

"Yep," Kevin said. "So I can get this reaction from you."

Lauren chuckled as she tapped the center of Kevin's chest.

********************

Though she struggled to control her breathing, Lauren enjoyed her early morning jog through the woods near the housing subdivision in which she and her family lived. The crisp air whisking the sweat from her skin invigorated her. She also rather enjoyed the form her body had begun to take a month into her new habit.

Lauren grinned as she saw the homes through the thicket of trees, letting her know that she was near the end of her workout. She ignored the burn in her thighs and focused on her breathing as she motored over the dirt path.

She began to relax as she reached the concrete sidewalk. Not two minutes later she was at her front door, panting and stretching and waving at neighbors. Once her body had sufficiently cooled, she made her way inside her home.

Lauren walked through the house, joining Kevin in the master bathroom where he stood shaving in front of one of the mirrors in only his boxer-briefs. She kissed him on the neck as he happily paused from his task. She then walked in front of the shower, turned on the water, and began undressing.

Kevin studied Lauren's body through the bathroom mirror as he finished up his shave and wiped the excess cream from his face with his towel. He smiled as she lifted her shirt over her head and her breasts fell from the fabric. He then froze as she bent to peel her sweaty athletic tights from her legs.

With her wearing no underwear, it was easy for him to see the work her morning hikes had done on her ass and thighs. Kevin was all but salivating.

Once Lauren entered the shower, Kevin tossed his towel aside and pulled off his boxer-briefs. He then eased over to the shower. As he slid back the curtain to enter, the bottom of his smiling wife's foot landed in the center of his chest.

"Kevin. We do not have time for this today."

Kevin stroked the top of Lauren's foot as he said, "Why not?"

Studying his firm erection and deciding whether to fight or give in to him, Lauren finally shook her head. "No, Kevin. We're already cutting it close with time. You, me, and the kids will be late if we fool around."

Kevin pursed his lips as he continued to hold his wife's foot to his body. "That's only because you went on your jog today."

"Yeah. But my jog is why you are over here trying to fuck me," she said with a raised eyebrow.

Kevin sighed. He then nodded. "Your ass is looking pretty fantastic these days."

"Yeah. And it'll be looking just as fantastic tonight. So let me take my shower and you finish getting ready for work."

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said as he released Lauren's foot.

As she turned to continue her shower, Kevin reached behind the curtain and slapped her on the ass, causing her to yelp. She jerked the curtain open and stared at the back of his head, chuckling as he walked away.

********************

"I don't understand why you go hiking," nine year old Sofia said to her mother as the family sat at the dining room table for dinner.

A smiling Lauren saw her husband opening his mouth. She held up her finger to stop him from answering their daughter's question with an inappropriate comment about her new body. As Kevin - wearing a mischievous smile - shrugged, Lauren turned toward Sofia and said, "Mommy likes hiking, baby. I enjoy it. And it's good to exercise."

"Yeah, but it's boring," Sofia said. "You're just... walking. You're just walking around. That's boring."

"Well, you like to rollerblade, right? It's the same thing."

"No it's not!" Sofia yelled, smiling, as her siblings were stunned by her fervency. "Rollerblading is fun. It's not just walking around."

Kevin chuckled. "Well, Mommy likes to hike. Just like you like to rollerblade and I like to swim." He nodded toward his eleven year old as he said, "Rose likes to play tennis." Looking at his five year old, he said, "And... Russell likes to terrorize all of us."

Rose and Sofia laughed out loud as Russell gave a huge, proud smile. Lauren shook her head and chuckled.

As everyone returned their attention to their food, Kevin said to Lauren, "I should join you on one of your morning hikes."

Lauren frowned. "You don't like hiking."

His eyes on the fork full of food he was lifting to his mouth, Kevin said, "Maybe you can help me gain an appreciation for it."

Lauren looked up at her husband with a slight grin as she cut into her chicken. "An appreciation?"

"Yeah," he said, still focused on his plate. "I could follow close behind you on the trail... " Kevin looked up to find Lauren blushing as he continued, "... and you could show me how to really get the most out of an early morning workout."

Lauren nodded. "I could do that. But there aren't many... places... on trail where I could give you a proper workout."

"Ah," Kevin said, continuing his surreptitious conversation with his wife as their kids periodically - and obliviously - glanced at the two while enjoying their meal. "That's unfortunate. It sounds like we need to plan a camping trip somewhere more conducive to... vigorous exercise."

Lauren's eyes lit up. "You'd go on a camping trip with me?"

"If we get to work out in the morning... absolutely," Kevin said as he and Lauren stared at one another.

Kevin then noticed another set of eyes on him. It was Sofia. "We're going on a camping trip?" she said.

Lauren's jubilant expression faded into concern as an excited Rose said, "Camping? That'll be fun! Where are we going?"

"When are we going?" Sofia asked.

A wide-eyed Kevin looked at his wife. He then sighed as he glanced between his excited daughters. "We'll go soon," he said to cheers from Sofia and Rose. He then looked back at Lauren and mouthed, "Damn kids," as Lauren grinned and shrugged.

********************

"Stop it, Russell!" Nina said to her cousin after being poked with a stick while sitting in front of the campfire roasting her marshmallow.

"Leave her alone, Russell," Rose said, sitting next to Nina with her own marshmallow.

Kevin, Lauren, and Judy paused from tidying up their large campsite to monitor the interaction between their children.

"Russell!" Kevin called out to his son, straining to see him by the light of the campfire as Russell stood behind Nina's sister, Carla, and reached toward her elbow with his stick.

Russell stood at attention, dropping the stick and attempting to look innocent. "Would you leave the girls alone, please?" Kevin said. "There are plenty of marshmallows. Can't you just use your stick for roasting one of them?"

Judy chuckled as she shook her head. "His two older sisters and his two older cousins sitting together trying to not pay attention to him? It's too much temptation. I would have loved to have tortured Lauren like that at his age."

Lauren glared at her sister. "You did torture me like that at his age."

"I did, didn't I," Judy said with a smirk as Lauren rolled her eyes. Judy then called to the young women, "All right, girls. Let's wrap up the marshmallow party. It's almost time for bed."

As the girls rose and tossed their sticks into the fire, Lauren asked Judy, "Are you sure about this?"

Judy nodded. "I know you and Kevin don't want him in your tent," she said as Lauren gave a bashful grin. "And he's just going to drive the girls crazy if he's in their tent. He'll be fine with me in my tent."

"Stop, Russell!" Sophia screamed as Russell continued to torment the foursome.

A startled Lauren watched her son run from his sister before turning back to Judy. "Good call."

*****

The campsite they chose was large enough to fit their one large tent and two small tents. Lauren and Judy stood outside of the large tent as Kevin sat inside with the five kids and told them a couple of scary campfire stories. Afterward, he and Russell exited as the girls laid down to sleep. Lauren and Kevin then gave Russell goodnight hugs and kisses - and profusely thanked Judy - before absconding to their private tent.

Kevin zipped them in before turning to his wife, who was already getting cozy beneath their warm blanket. He grinned and rubbed his hands together as he said, "Time to get naked."

Lauren smiled as she shook her head. "Not quite."

"Sex with our clothes on? I mean, it's not cold tonight, but that's fine."

Lauren chuckled. "No. No sex. Not tonight. Not with the kids - and Judy - right outside."

"They're not outside," Kevin said as he climbed beneath the blanket and on top of his wife, who had her legs closed and her forearms covering her chest to block her husband's advances. "They're in their tents and we're in ours."

Kevin smiled and raised his brow before kissing his wife's neck as she giggled while wriggling beneath him. "No, Kevin... Nope... Not tonight."

Kevin lifted his head and gave a loud sigh in mock contempt. "The only reason I agreed to come out here was so that we could fool around."

"Yeah. Without the kids," Lauren said. "When you agreed, we didn't know that they were going to invite themselves to come out here with us." Kevin rolled his eyes as he laid next to Lauren. "Besides, we were supposed to fool around on the morning hike."

Kevin pursed his lips. "Fine." He then turned his back to Lauren to go to sleep.

Lauren glared at the back of his head. "Um... if you don't want a frigid wife on our morning hike, you'd better make sure I don't get too cold tonight."

Kevin looked over his shoulder with a dead stare. He then smiled. "I was just kidding."

"I bet," Lauren said with pursed lips. She and Kevin then both turned around so that he could wrap his arm around her as they slept. "Stop it!" Lauren said, giggling and elbowing Kevin as he licked her ear.

********************

"It feels good outside this morning," Kevin whispered, not wanting to stir the kids in the other tents as he and Lauren struggled to get dressed in their small tent. It was just after five in the morning, the sun was just beginning to rise, and they were excited to get going with their hike.

Kevin paused from pulling his pants off his ankles to watch Lauren removing her underwear. The silence from his lack of rustling in the tent caused Lauren to glance back at him. In a firm voice - though her grin betrayed her - she said, "No, Kevin. I know that look. We need to get going so we can be back to help Judy with the kid's breakfast."

ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers