Damn Kids - Morning Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at her bare ass as she was on her knees reaching for her workout pants, Kevin said, "What do you want from me? Would you rather your husband not stop and gawk when he sees you half-naked? Especially as hard as you've been working on your body lately."

Kevin then reached out and rubbed Lauren's bottom. She spun around and slapped his hand away. "Be good," she said as she sat to pull her pants onto her body.

"I"ll show you how good I can be if you'll take those pants back off," Kevin said, his erection poking through his boxer-briefs.

Lauren eyed his crotch, hesitating as she saw how hard he was. She then finished getting dressed. "You need to stop messing with me and hurry or I'm going out there without you."

"Whatever," Kevin said as he struggled to pull his workout shorts further than halfway up his thighs. "I saw you looking between my legs. You want to feel how hard it is... don't you?"

Lauren finished with her pants and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She then leaned toward Kevin. She lowered her head between his legs just as she grasped the base of his shaft through his underwear. As the head of his dick poked over the ribbing of his boxer-briefs, Lauren took it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his tip a couple of times.

"Oh, shit," Kevin said, gasping at the sensation.

Lauren then released his erection, rose back to her knees, and unzipped the tent. With Kevin still half-dressed and his cock throbbing, she looked back at him with a smile as she said, "Hurry up. I'll be waiting for you out here."

She then zipped the tent closed as Kevin sat frozen in place and hard as hell.

*****

Lauren stood by a tree near the campsite, using it to stretch as Kevin emerged from their tent.

"What took you so long?" she asked him, wearing a subtle smile.

"I had some trouble fitting into my pants," he said as he walked toward her.

After a soft giggle, Lauren said, "That sound's frustrating."

"You have no idea," Kevin said, reaching for and grabbing Lauren's ass. "No panties. Feels nice."

Lauren knocked Kevin's hand away from her. As she began jogging in place, she nodded toward the trail. "Let's go before you try and drag me back to the tent."

"And that would be a bad thing?"

Lauren chuckled. "Let's go."

Lauren struck out in a slow jog, moving down the trailhead several yards behind their campsite as Kevin followed... his eyes on the movement of her ass sans underwear. He wasn't helping himself fit into his pants.

Kevin did lift his eyes from below his wife's beltline long enough to look around and appreciate the lush trees, crisp air, and early morning sounds of the forest. He was beginning to understand what his wife enjoyed about her early morning workouts. He also noticed the growing distance between him and Lauren.

"Hey, baby," Kevin called out to her as her speed increased. "I know you do this everyday, but I don't."

Lauren looked over her shoulders with a smile. "Come on, move those swimmer's legs. I've seen your thighs. You can keep up."

Kevin wanted to explain the difference between the conditioning required by the two activities, but he was having a hard enough time regulating his breathing as he sped to catch up to his wife.

Lauren rounded a particularly sharp turn and seemed to further accelerate. When Kevin reached the same turn Lauren was nowhere to be seen. He chuckled as he slowed his jog and looked ahead for her through the dense collection of trees. He thought he heard faint rustling ahead, but he saw no movement.

Kevin called out to Lauren a couple of times but got no response. He knew the trail was a four mile loop so he prepared himself for the embarrassment of his wife beating him back to the campsite by a significant amount of time. He then got one of the biggest shocks of his life.

Continuing to jog, Kevin's body braced itself for something that seemed to be falling on his head from the trees. It was Lauren. Holding onto a tree branch with both hands, she dropped herself onto Kevin's shoulders with her crotch in his face.

"Shit!" he said as his mind processed the situation. Realizing it was Lauren, he then grabbed her back to balance her and looked up at her as she smiled down at him.

Panting as he calmed himself, Kevin said, "You scared the fuck out of me."

Lauren continued to smile as she stared at him. It took Kevin more time than one would have thought to realize that his wife was sitting on his shoulders wearing no pants. His eyes then bugged as he, again, looked up at her. "What are you doing? You aren't worried about someone seeing you?"

Lauren shook her head.

Kevin chuckled at his wife's brazenness. It also turned him on. "You aren't cold?" he asked.

Lauren nodded. "Warm me up."

Kevin's heart raced. He moved forward with his wife on his shoulders, her hands releasing the tree and her arms clinging to his head, as he walked a few steps into the forest. He then eased his wife's back onto another large tree before he began licking her pussy.

Lauren's arms tightened around Kevin's head as his tongue penetrated the folds of her center and lapped at her wetness. He could feel her pubic hairs brushing his mustache and goatee as he pressed his face further up her thighs.

"Shit, Kevin," Lauren said, pulling the hair on the back of his head while grinding on his face the best that she could.

As her eyes rolled back, Kevin could feel the walls of her pussy twitching and her thighs tightening around his face. He knew she was close.

Lauren then took a couple of deep breaths before loosening her thighs' grip on him and pushing his face back.

As she took several deep breaths, Kevin looked up at her and asked, "What's wrong? You were about to..."

"...Yeah... I was about to..." Lauren said while panting. She then signaled for Kevin to help her down from his shoulders.

Standing in front of him and staring up at his wet lips, Lauren's mouth hung open for a couple of seconds before she said, "I have to save my energy for the rest of the hike."

Kevin nodded. Seeing where her eyes were focused, he used the bottom of his shirt to wipe her moisture from his mouth. He then said, "That was hot."

Lauren gave a subtle nod, still transfixed by the sensations she felt from her husband while pressed against the tree. "Come on," she said as she turned and continued on the trail.

As Kevin followed, he looked around the forest for anyone who might have seen them, though that was the furthest thing from his mind when he was fucking Lauren with his tongue. His eyes then returned to Lauren's ass. The visual was coupled with the recent memory of that ass in his hands as his wife sat on his shoulders. Already hard, his erection was stretching the fabric of his running shorts.

He then noticed Lauren, again, accelerating over the hiking path. He smiled at the distance growing between them, hoping to catch her falling from another tree branch.

Lauren faded from view and a smiling Kevin trotted after her like a horny Pepé Le Pew. His eyes stayed at the tree tops as he tried to prepare himself for her dropping down from above him at any moment.

He was just as startled as he was the first time Lauren surprised him as she slapped and grasped his thigh from below him. Again, he froze. His head whipped down to find Lauren on her knees. As he attempted to control his breath, she swiftly unzipped his pants, pulled out his stiff shaft, and wrapped her mouth around it.

Lauren's head bobbed as she sucked, licked and wet Kevin's dick. His body shuddered at the hot feel of her blow job contrasted with the cool breeze on his crotch. Lauren pumped the bottom of his shaft with her hand, making him rock hard.

He gasped, placing his hand on the back of her head. Lauren's speed increased as he tangled his hand in her hair and gently pulled it.

He then began to take short, quick breaths as his hand stopped pulling her hair. Knowing he was near climax, Lauren slid his cock out of her mouth, wiped her lips, and rose from her knees.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me this morning, woman?" Kevin said as his dick throbbed.

Lauren smiled. She then looked down at his firm shaft. "Ooooh. Making you hard as hell, apparently." Raising her eyes to his face, she continued, "Besides, you have to save your energy for the rest of the hike."

Kevin took a couple of quick steps toward Lauren, reaching toward her. She skipped backward and out of his reach as she laughed. "Nope," she said. "We have to finish our hike." She then nodded toward his crotch. "You might want to do something about that."

As Lauren jogged off and Kevin attempted to squeeze his fully erect dick back into his pants, he said, "I was trying to!"

Lauren looked over her shoulder. She smiled and winked at him before turning around and accelerating along the path.

*****

Kevin continued down the trail, searching high and low for Lauren, hoping they could finish the marvelous erotic morning they had started. Though he knew he was approaching the end of the path, he couldn't find her.

"Where is Kevin?" he heard Judy ask Lauren as he got glimpses of them through the foliage.

"Damn it," Kevin said under his breath, mourning the end of their morning hike.

Reaching the campsite, Kevin saw the two sisters standing together as Judy prepared breakfast for the kids, who were chasing one another and enjoying the morning air.

"I imagine he'll be along in a bit," Lauren said with a smile. She then looked up and saw Kevin approaching. "I didn't wear you out too much this morning, did I?" she asked him as her smile widened.

"On the contrary," Kevin said, playfully glaring at her. "I was hoping for more of a workout."

As Lauren emitted a small chuckle, Judy looked up at Kevin, and then at her sister. "What the hell were you two doing on the trail?" she asked. After a few seconds, she rolled her eyes before returning her attention to the fruit she was plating for the children. "Nevermind. There are too many kids around for details."

Lauren gave a sultry smile as she and her husband stared at one another. Kevin walked toward her until he slid his hand around her waist and lowered his lips to her ear. "That wasn't fair, what you did to me this morning. I'm horny as shit."

Lauren looked down at the protrusion from the front of Kevin's pants before saying, "I can see."

As they continued to face one another, Kevin used Lauren's body to obscure him from Judy and the kids as he attempted to adjust his erection to fit better in his pants.

As he surreptitiously fiddled with his dick, Lauren leaned toward his ear and said, "You think I'm not horny? I have enough pent up energy to ride your cock for hours."

Kevin's shaft grew even more firm. "You aren't helping."

"Oh. You want me to help?" Lauren said. She then grasped Kevin's dick through his pants. As she began stroking it, her sister looked toward the couple with wide eyes.

"What are you two doing over there? One of these kids is going to see you."

Kevin looked at Judy. He then looked down at his wife, who had not stopped massaging him. He then felt something wrap around one of his legs. It was Russell. Lauren released Kevin's cock as they both stared at one another. Kevin kept his body close to his wife's body... for obvious reasons.

As the other kids ran toward the awkwardly positioned couple, Judy said, "I told you."

"Um... Judy?" Lauren said while both their kids and nieces ran in circles around her and Kevin. "Aren't you ready for the kids to come and sit down for breakfast?"

Judy, still tending to the plates, smiled as she said, "Give me about... five more minutes."

Lauren and Kevin scowled at Judy as she laughed at the couple before calling the kids to breakfast.

********************

"Carla, Sofia, and Russell! Stop chasing each other and help unload!" Judy yelled as she reached in the trunk of her car and handed Rose her personal bag of camping gear from the trip. She then pulled Russell and Sofia's bags out from behind Kevin's large cooler. As she handed the kids their gear, she said, "Kevin! Come get this thing from my trunk!"

After a few seconds of attempting to rearrange the items in her trunk around the cooler, she looked up from it and saw only Nina and Rose calmly speaking with one another as they walked into the house. Judy was alone outside.

Confused, she walked into the house, looking around for her sister and brother-in-law. She found them in the kitchen. Lauren was standing with her hands resting on the edge of the kitchen sink. Kevin was standing behind her. His lips were lowered to her ear and one of his hands was not visible. Judy had no desire to know where it might be or what it might be doing.

"Are you two serious?" she asked.

Semi-startled, Kevin and Lauren looked over their shoulder. Lauren wore a soft smile and her face was flush. Kevin's grin was more cocky. "Did you need something?" he asked.

"Uh... I need you to get your big ass cooler out of my trunk so I can take my kids home. Then you two can..."

"Get a room?" Kevin said.

Lauren then said, "Hey. We have one upstairs."

"How about that?" Kevin said. "Isn't that fortuitous. I think we should go check it out."

Kevin grabbed Lauren's hand and began walking her out of the kitchen. Judy placed her palm on Kevin's chest to stop his progress. "You can do whatever you want after we're gone, you horny idiots. Right now, I need my trunk back."

Kevin rolled his eyes while Lauren continued to grin. He then left the two of them to retrieve his cooler.

Judy stared at Lauren, whose face was red as she covered her smile with her hand. "Lucky bitch," Judy said with a smirk.

********************

Lauren gasped as she felt Kevin's middle finger graze her clit. He was standing behind her in their bathroom and had slid his hand down the inside front of her panties as she washed her face in preparation for bed.

Kevin pressed his erection between Lauren's cheeks through their pajamas while rubbing his wife with one hand and sliding his hand beneath her shirt to grasp her breast with the other. Lauren panted as she grew wetter at the feel of her husband's touch. She began pushing her ass back into him when they heard their children on the other side of the bathroom door running into their bedroom.

"Stop, Russell!" Rose yelled as her baby brother jumped on their parent's bed.

"Don't stop," Lauren whispered to her husband as Kevin slowed his massage in reaction to the sound of their children.

They then heard a bang on the bathroom door. "Mommy!" Russell yelled. "Rose is being mean."

Kevin quietly said so only Lauren could hear, "Actually, it's your ass that's being mean right now."

Lauren sighed before the couple pulled themselves together to greet their kids.

As Kevin opened the bathroom door, Russell ran up to him and said, "Daddy, Rose is being mean."

"It sounded like Rose was telling you not to jump on our bed, which I have asked you not to do many times."

Russell's eyes grew. "How did you know I was jumping on the bed?"

Kevin shrugged. "I could see you through the bathroom door."

Russell gasped. He then turned to Rose and said, "Daddy has x-ray vision!"

Rose pursed her lips. She then looked at her dad and grinned as he gave her a wink.

"Are you going to read us a story tonight?" Sofia said with a twinkle in her eye as Russell's eyes and smile grew.

Kevin looked at his wife, who wore a stern expression. "Mommy and Daddy are tired from the trip," Lauren said. "We will do story time tomorrow. In the meantime..." Lauren gave Rose a kiss on the forehead before continuing, "...you three need to get to bed so we all can get some rest."

Lauren then kissed her other two kids before ushering them out of her bedroom. She closed the door behind them before turning to her husband and letting out a long sigh.

"So you're exhausted?" Kevin asked.

"I am," Lauren said. Her lips then curled into a smile. "But not that tired."

Kevin chuckled as Lauren turned out the light and they slid beneath the covers together.

They kissed for several seconds before Kevin's lips slid to Lauren's neck. She moaned as he made his way toward her chest while his hand was sliding up her inner thigh.

His fingers then found their way inside the leg of her pajama shorts and to the front of her panties. He felt for her clit and began rubbing it as his lips and tongue continued to paint her body.

It was then that Kevin heard the soft sound of Lauren snoring. Despite how hard he was, he couldn't help but chuckle as he eased his hand from beneath her shorts. Kevin smiled as he stared at his wife, who laid sleep with her mouth half-open. He kissed her forehead before moving onto his own pillows, adjusting his aching cock within his shorts, and swiftly joining her in slumber.

********************

Kevin struggled to open his eyes. Laying back on his pillow, he could see his wife's silhouette at the foot of the bed. There was barely enough morning light shining through their windows to make out her bending over to tie her shoes.

Lauren turned and smiled at him. "You'd better hurry up," she said as she rose and began stretching. "You know these kids will be up soon."

"What the hell time is it?" he asked as he grasped for his cell phone resting on his bedside table.

"It's time to finish our morning hike," Lauren said with a wink and a soft smile as she rested her hands on her hips and twisted her torso.

It took Kevin's brain a few seconds to defog. His eyes grew as Lauren's words registered with him. Her grin widened as she saw the understanding in her husband's face. Kevin then threw off the covers, leaped out of the bed, and sped toward his clothing drawer to grab his workout clothes.

*****

Lauren's hands began to ache as she braced herself against a large tree, the rough bark scraping at her palms and fingers while Kevin pummeled her pussy from behind. Her pants, as well as his shorts, around their respective ankles as the couple fucked in a semi-secluded area a little ways off her regular morning hiking trail, the impact of her husband's thrusts caused Lauren's hands to scrub bark from the tree, making it more difficult to grip.

One of her hands finally gave and slipped, causing her face to nearly hit the tree and Kevin to pause. Winded, he said, "I'm so sorry, baby... I'm just so... fucking horny."

As he spoke, Lauren repositioned her hands against the tree and thrust her ass back against Kevin, ramming his dick deep inside her. "Sorry about what?" she said, turning toward him with a sweaty forehead. "Fuck me harder."

Kevin took a deep breath as his wife faced forward and wiggled her ass on him. After chuckling, he readjusted his stance, leaned forward, and said in his wife's ear. "My pleasure."

Kevin then slid his cock out of his wife until the tip was barely grazing her lips before taking a firm grasp of her hips and forcibly throwing his length inside her.

Lauren's hands didn't need to slip off the tree for her arms to buckle and her face to, once again, move to within inches of the bark. As her body tensed and she let out a slow, sustained, vabrado-filled moan, Kevin didn't have to wonder if he had properly followed Lauren's instructions. He grinned as he slid his rock hard dick in and out of his wife, continuing to fuck her hard through her orgasm.

After taking several seconds to catch her breath, Lauren reached back and grabbed the back of Kevin's head. She arched her back, pushing his dick deep inside her while pulsing her pussy around it until Kevin came hard enough to make him dizzy.

Panting heavily as he came down from the high, he said, "I... can't feel... my legs."

Lauren's head was bent down as her shoulder and neck rested against the tree. She took a deep breath before saying, "Me, either."