Damn Kids - Pool Time

Story Info
Lauren won't stop interrupting Kevin's pool workouts.
4.9k words
4.18
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers

- A DAMN KIDS short

Kevin's legs felt like concrete as he swam his last lap. His shoulders were on fire as he struggled with each stroke of his arms through the water. He was in heaven.

Kevin was in decent shape but not quite to the level he had achieved in college where he was a member of the swim team. His busy post-university schedule kept him out of the pool.

His sister-in-law, Judy, moved a couple of blocks over from him and Lauren into a house with a sizable pool in the back. It was a siren call to him.

It took a few weeks, but he finally made his way to Judy's pool. He knew, despite the pain of getting back into swimming shape, his body would thank him later... and so would Lauren.

Kevin reached the far side of the pool, executed a flip-turn, and began swimming back toward the house to finish his final lap.

As he swam freestyle, each time his head rose from the water to take a breath he saw a figure moving closer and closer to the side of the pool toward which he was headed.

The figure slipped into the water wearing a black, one-piece bathing suit. Kevin smiled as he continued his swim, realizing it was Lauren.

After nearly three-quarters of his lap was finished, Kevin took a deep breath and shot beneath the water. He kept his body as low as possible, moving like a torpedo toward the pool wall... and his wife.

When he reached her, he splashed out of the water inches from Lauren's face. She flinched as she was soaked by Kevin's surprise.

Once she regained her vision, and wiped her hair out of her eyes, Lauren returned the splash to a laughing Kevin. "I can't believe you," she said as she grinned.

"Well, you came out here to surprise me, so I'm just returning the favor."

"I guess you don't want the rest of my surprise, then?"

Kevin's brow raised as Lauren reached beneath the water and began massaging her husband's stiffening shaft, growing behind his swim trunks. His body then relaxed at his wife's touch.

"If every swim practice had ended like this in college I would have made the olympics," Kevin said as Lauren laughed.

She then gasped as Kevin ran his fingers down the front of her swimsuit until he grazed her clitoris through the fabric. They both continued to arouse one another - Kevin getting harder and Lauren getting wetter - until Kevin began tugging at Lauren's suit between her legs.

"Why doesn't this damn thing unfasten?" Kevin asked.

"Because I'm not a baby and this isn't a onesie," Lauren said with a grin as she continued to stroke Kevin. "Besides, the kids could come outside at any moment."

"Mom!" Rose called out to Lauren from the back door, putting a pause on Kevin and Lauren's mutual hand jobs. "Auntie Judy said to tell you to get a room!"

Kevin and Lauren stared at one another as Rose giggled before closing the door.

"You wanted all these damn kids," Lauren said as their playtime abruptly ended.

"Apparently it was your damn sister this time."

Lauren took a deep breath. "Yeah. Well, if you're done with your swim, let's head home."

As Lauren ascended the steps of the pool she looked back at her husband, who was standing still. "Are you coming?"

"Umm... give me a minute," Kevin said, nodding toward his crotch. "Speaking of the kids... I don't think they should see me like this."

Lauren smiled. "Take your time," she said as she headed back toward her sister's house.

"Hey!" Kevin called to his wife as he watched her walk away."

Without turning around, Lauren said, "Stop looking at my ass or you're never going to be able to leave the pool."

Kevin smiled... as he continued to look at her ass.

DAMN KIDS

- POOL TIME

"I hate that most of the houses in the neighborhood look the same," Josh said to Kevin as they sat on Josh's patio with beers on the table in front of them.

"It's a really nice house," Kevin said. "And I wouldn't mind that if we could have a pool."

"Yeah, but our pool looks just like Judy's."

Kevin nodded as they both examined the pool from their seats. "A little. But I would still take it."

"Judy said you swam in college?" Josh asked.

"Yeah. I miss it. I've been trying to get to Judy's pool a couple of times a week since she moved out here. I'll be swimming over there this weekend during your kid's party."

"At Judy's?" Josh asked as Kevin nodded. "I guess she didn't tell you. We were wanting to have a pool party for Spencer here this weekend, but we still have all the construction going on in the house. So we're having it at Judy's."

Kevin shook his head. "No. She hadn't told me."

"Well you're welcome to come over here and swim. They won't be working on the house again until Monday and you'll have the place to yourself."

"Oh, wow. Thank you. You know, having any time to myself is like being at Disneyland."

Josh nodded as he drank from his beer. "It's nearly impossible for Pam and I to find time alone with two kids. I can't imagine a third."

"Yeah. And my third one is relentless," Kevin said. "A pint-sized cock-blocker."

Josh almost spit out his beer as he laughed.

Kevin chuckled as he said, "I'm serious. It's like he has a radar that alerts him to whenever Lauren and I are about to fuck and he finds a way to interrupt. And the girls aren't much better."

"Damn. And I thought it was just us."

"Nope," Kevin said before taking a drink of his beer.

********************

As a shirtless Kevin sat in bed in his shorts watching TV, he could see his wife's head, through his peripheral vision, turned in his direction. Without turning his own head, he watched through the corner of his eyes as she stared at his legs. He then asked, "Is something wrong?"

Lauren, her eyes still on Kevin's thighs, shook her head. "No. Not at all. You're not going to stop swimming, are you?"

Kevin looked down at his legs before answering. "I hadn't planned on it. Why?"

Lauren then ran her hand over Kevin's thigh. "Damn. I forgot how tight and muscular your legs get when you swim. Especially your thighs."

Kevin smiled. "Well then I definitely won't stop swimming."

"Mmmm...," Lauren moaned as her grip on Kevin's thigh firmed. She then slid her hand between Kevin's legs. She looked up at him as she licked her lips and smiled.

Kevin's breath quickened and he grew hard with anticipation. Lauren lowered her mouth, brushing her lips along his erection through his thin pajama shorts. He stopped watching TV and began focusing on his wife as she moved her way down his shaft and toward his balls. Kevin was so distracted that he didn't notice their bedroom door was open... until he heard Rose running through the hallway and toward their room.

Before their daughter reached the threshold of the door, Lauren had quickly - and skillfully - covered Kevin's bulge with the bed sheet and laid down on his lap as if she were simply taking a nap... and not about to give him a blow job.

"Mom!" Rose said as she plopped down onto the bed next to her parents.

Kevin wore a pained smile as Lauren glanced up at him before turning toward her daughter. "Yes, sweetie?"

"Auntie Judy wants to talk to you," Rose said as she handed her cell phone to her mom.

A confused Lauren sat up and said under her breath, "Why is she calling your phone?"

Rose shrugged.

"Yes?" Lauren said to her sister.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Judy asked.

Lauren chuckled. "Oh, of course not. Why do you ask?"

Judy laughed. "Damn! I am interrupting something. You two are like rabbits. No wonder you have so many kids."

"Shut up," Lauren said to her sister with a soft smile. "Why did you call Rose's phone?"

"I can't call my niece?"

"Not when you're..." Lauren paused, looked at Rose, and then turned and lowered her voice, "...sending her into my bedroom to interrupt my alone time with my husband."

"Really? And when are you two ever not trying to have alone time?"

Lauren contemplated the question before answering, "Good point. Now what do you want, girl?"

"Pam and Josh's son's pool party is going to be at my house tomorrow. They have some kind of construction going on at their place so I told them they could use my pool."

"Really? Kevin was just over there with Josh this afternoon," Lauren said as she turned toward her husband, who had resumed watching TV while wrestling with Rose. "Kevin. Did Josh tell you anything about Spencer's pool party being moved to Judy's house tomorrow because of renovations at his place?"

"Oh, yeah," Kevin said without turning his attention from the television... or their daughter. "Spencer's pool party tomorrow is being moved to Judy's house because of renovations at his place."

Lauren stared at Kevin as she could hear Judy's boisterous laughter through the phone. "He's not funny," Lauren said as a slight smile came across Kevin's face.

"Look," Judy said. "As much sex as you have, I don't want to hear any complaining from you."

"You won't be single forever," Lauren said to her sister.

"Yeah, but until that day comes... "

Lauren chuckled. "Thanks for the - apparently unnecessary - update. I'll see you tomorrow."

Lauren handed Rose back her phone and kissed her goodnight. As her daughter left the room, Lauren turned toward Kevin who was still watching TV... and smiling. She then picked up one of her pillows and hit him in the face with it.

********************

Kevin usually either awakened in the morning with a very erect penis or he grew very erect soon afterward. Still, seeing himself so hard as his eyes opened for the first time that morning felt different. He then lifted his head and looked between his legs. He saw Lauren - who had pulled down his shorts below his balls - massaging his upper legs with her hands as she licked the base of his shaft.

Kevin rubbed his eyes and began to stretch as he enjoyed the sensation of his wife's tongue.

Lauren looked up at him and smiled. "I forgot how much I love muscular thighs."

"My thighs have always been muscular," Kevin murmured as he attempted to fully awaken himself.

"Yeah. But... when you swim," Lauren said, ogling and rubbing his thighs. "Damn."

One of her hands then slid onto the base of Kevin's dick. She began stroking the bottom half of it as she placed the top half in her mouth. Kevin's eyes closed as her wet lips slid up and down his shaft. After several seconds, he lightly touched her head and said, "Baby, wait."

Lauren slid his tip out of her mouth and smiled at him. "Already?"

Kevin grinned. "Yeah. And I need my strength today for my workout."

"You're giving up cumming on my face so you can swim laps in a pool?"

Kevin sat up in the bed. "Not giving up. Postponing. And you want me to be able to swim if you like my thighs looking like they have been lately."

Lauren looked hungrily at Kevin's legs. She then nodded and slapped one of his thighs. "Yeah. Definitely. Save your energy for your swim."

Kevin chuckled. "Then, tonight after the party, I can cum on your face. But only after you cum on mine."

Lauren smiled as she thought of her conversation with her sister the night before.

********************

Lauren's five year old son, Russell, ran as soon as he exited the door that led to his aunt Judy's backyard. He reached the pool's edge and leaped into the air, pulled his knees tight to his chest, and cannonballed into the water.

A tense Lauren watched him, not relaxing until he emerged from beneath the water with a huge smile as the other kids at Spencer's party gleefully joined him.

"And that's why we don't have a pool," Lauren said.

"But Russel can swim," Judy said. "So can your girls."

"Yes. But they can also crack their heads open slipping on the side of the pool. And they can't swim unconscious."

"That's why my kids can't go near the pool without me or their dad watching them," Pam said as she joined the conversation.

"The same with my kids," Judy said. "But we're all out here."

Lauren pursed her lips. "You all don't have a hellion like Russell. He would sneak out there when we weren't looking. Guaranteed." She then looked at her son. "Russell! Stop splashing everyone so much!"

Judy smiled. "Yeah, he scares me, too. I do pay extra close attention to him when he spends the night over here."

Josh then walked up and kissed his wife on the cheek before greeting the other two women. "I'll bet Kevin is enjoying his alone time right now," he said, looking at Lauren.

"I'm sure he is. I'm guessing if you weren't hosting this party you would be swimming with him."

"Oh, absolutely. I mean, if Pam wouldn't mind I could sneak out now and..."

"I'm not doing this by myself," Pam said with a sardonic glare. "We made these kids together."

Judy and Lauren chuckled as Josh looked at them and shrugged. "It was worth a shot," he said before leaving to tend to the grill.

"I'm surprised you let Kevin get out of coming today," Pam said.

"He doesn't get much time to swim anymore. I didn't want him to miss out on the opportunity."

Pam smiled. "You're so sweet. But Josh isn't getting out of anything," she said as all three ladies laughed.

"Lauren just wants him to keep that swimmer's body in shape," Judy said.

Lauren looked wide-eyed at her sister as Pam said, "He does have very nice legs."

Lauren then looked at Pam and nodded. "Yeah. And when he swims they get more muscular and tight and..." Lauren's mind began to drift to the bedroom and lying between Kevin's chiseled thighs. She then looked at Pam and Judy as they were staring at her with sly grins. She smiled. "Sorry. I was... daydreaming."

"I bet the hell you were!" Judy said as the women laughed.

Pam then looked over at Josh. "Maybe I should let him hang out with Kevin at the pool."

"It definitely doesn't hurt," Lauren said with a grin.

"I'm surprised you didn't sneak out of here and join him," Judy said.

"Yeah," Pam said. "Judy told me you two fuck like rabbits."

"Really, Judy?" Lauren said.

"That's a compliment," Judy said. "Especially coming from a jealous, single woman."

"You don't have to be single to be jealous of that," Pam said.

Lauren's cheeks turned red as she smiled. She then said, "Joining Kevin does sound fun. But someone has to watch my kids."

"Who do you think is going to be watching them tonight while you are at home rabbiting?"

Lauren chuckled. She then turned to her sister with a quizzical look. "You're watching our kids tonight?"

Judy looked confused. "Yeah. Rose asked if they could spend the night after the party. I told her to let you know it was fine with me."

Lauren smiled. "Well I was staying at the party because I had to bring the kids home tonight. But if you have them tonight... why am I here?"

"Have fun," Judy said with a smile. "See you tomorrow."

"Someone should enjoy our pool," Pam said, glancing at her husband as he worked the grill. She then looked back at Lauren. "There are towels in the outside storage. I'll call before we are on our way home."

Lauren raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Thanks."

Pam and Judy then watched her as she sped off to meet her husband.

********************

Swimming in Josh and Pam's pool, Kevin could feel his legs had gotten stronger. He was able to exercise for much longer than just a couple of months before when Judy moved to her new home. Josh and Pam's pool was also longer than Judy's so he was able to get more of a workout, which he enjoyed.

Kevin did maybe his 20th kick-turn and torpedoed under the water toward the other side of the pool. When he came up from the water - about a quarterway across the pool - he was startled. He stopped swimming and started dog-paddling. He saw a murky silhouette approaching as his goggles were wet and beginning to fog.

Kevin lifted them and wiped the pool water from his face. As he focused he noticed that the body moving toward him was completely nude. He smiled as he recognized his wife's shape before his eyes fully adjusted to the details of her face.

"How did you escape the party?" Kevin asked, still grinning.

"I bribed them," Lauren said as she reached the edge of the pool.

Still treading water in the center of the pool, Kevin said, "There's not enough money in the world to get someone to deal with those kids by themselves."

"Pam and Josh are still there to help her. And a couple other parents. Is that what you want to talk about right now?"

Kevin shook his head before slowly making his way toward his wife. Lauren sat down - her knees bent and legs spread - on the first step inside the pool that was covered with water. Kevin, eyeing his wife's exposed pussy, swiftly swam the remaining distance and emerged from the water with his face between her knees.

He quickly found his target as he penetrated her half-submerged lips, Lauren's back instinctively arching at the feel of Kevin's skilled tongue. She placed one of her hands behind his head as she guided him up toward her clitoris.

Kevin obliged, flicking the tip of her clit and driving Lauren wild with the splashing sound his tongue was making in the pool water. Kevin then penetrated Lauren's lips as deeply as he could. She tightly clasped her thighs around his face and began rocking her hips in rhythm to his tongue thrusts.

"Kevin," his wife whispered, rubbing the back of his head and swooning. Kevin picked up on her signal. He moved his tongue back to Lauren's clit, slowly and firmly circling it while easing two fingers into her warm center.

Being gently fingered while her clit was licked was Lauren's weakness. Especially when near climax. Her ass clenched as she squeezed the back of Kevin's head. He knew when Lauren was pulling his hair enough to hurt that she was almost there. He grimaced as he dutifully continued orally exciting his wife.

Lauren's vice-grip on Kevin's head reached its apex. Her body then silently jerked a few times before she released his hair and pushed his face from between her legs. Her eyes were still rolling back as a smiling Kevin watched her while wiping her juices - and the lightly chlorinated water - from his lips.

Lauren opened her eyes and stared at her husband - who had stood back a few feet in the shallow water to give her space - as she came down from her climax. She shook her head. "How did you make me cum that hard?"

"Maybe it's the pool," Kevin said.

Lauren nodded. "Let's see."

She then submerged herself beneath the water. Kevin watched her wavy silhouette as she coasted toward him. He then felt her hand on the base of his erect shaft and his tip sliding into her mouth until it tapped the back of her throat.

It was Kevin's ass that tightened at the feel of his wife's warm mouth as she held her breath and her head bobbed beneath the waterline. As enjoyable as his pool blowjob was, Kevin wondered how long Lauren could keep it up.

He finally felt her lips slide from his dick as her head emerged. Lauren took a few deep breaths as she continued to stroke the length of Kevin's rock hard erection with her hand.

"That was impressive," he said.

Lauren smiled. She then grasped and tugged his dick as she turned toward the pool's edge. "Come on."

"Whoa! You know that thing's attached to me," Kevin said as he followed his wife, pelvis-first.

She looked over her shoulder and said, "Yeah, but it belongs to me."

Kevin shrugged in agreement as Lauren sat him down on the ledge of the pool. She then went down to her knees between his legs, lowered her head, and slid her lips back over his tip and down his shaft.

Her long, wet hair was further arousing Kevin as he enjoyed the movement of his wife's head and the heat from her mouth. Her tongue playfully snaked around Kevin's dick as she kept her mouth full and pumped the base of his shaft with her hand.

He also enjoyed seeing her ass wiggle near the surface of the water as she continued working him closer to an erotic eruption. Finding Lauren's behind too much temptation, Kevin eased his wife's mouth off of his dick.

ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers
12