Damn Kids - Pool Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I'm not doing it right?" Lauren asked.

"You know better than that," Kevin said as he rose and moved behind his still bent over wife. Lauren remained on her knees as Kevin stood behind her and impatiently pushed his cock inside her pussy. He then took a firm grip of her hips and began thrusting inside her, splashing the pool water with his balls and making it difficult for her hands to keep a grip on the concrete steps beneath them.

"Kevin!" Lauren said, welcoming the blows of his pelvis against her ass. "Oh, god. Fuck me, Kevin!"

The force of his pumping increased as Lauren began pushing her ass back to meet him. They both took great delight in the added aesthetic of the pool water being tossed onto and around their bodies. Kevin luxuriated at how smooth and hot it felt inside his wife as he pounded her pussy with his enhanced swimmer's body.

Lauren reached behind her and blocked Kevin's thrust with her hand, pausing his intense poolside fuck.

"Shit, baby," Lauren asked. "Has it been too long since we've had sex?"

A panting Kevin said, "No. Swimming just gives me a lot of energy."

Lauren slid Kevin out of her, turned around, and sat down on the pool's ledge. Catching her breath, she said, "Damn. I guess I need to exercise more, then, so I can hang with you."

Kevin smiled. He then moved up the steps and placed his hands on either side of his wife as he said, "We can slow it down."

He kissed her, sliding his tongue across her bottom lip. Lauren gasped. She then laid down on the edge of the pool as Kevin slid back inside her, transitioning to very slow, deep, methodical strokes.

He held himself up with one hand while holding onto the top step in the pool with the other. He quickly noticed the grain of the pool finish digging into the skin on his knee as well as his wife's blissful look turning into a grimace.

He paused as he asked, "Are you comfortable?"

"Umm... no. Not really," Lauren said, grunting. "I don't think the poolside... or my back... was designed for this."

Kevin nodded. He then eased out of his wife as they helped one another up.

"What?" Kevin asked as Lauren smiled.

She rubbed his leg. "Damn, your thighs look sexy. Especially wet. I can't believe we've never had sex in a pool before with all the swimming you used to do."

Kevin's erection firmed at his wife's touch. "I was a competitive swimmer. I couldn't have sex while training for a meet."

"Well..." Lauren said, looking Kevin in the eyes as she slid her hand from his thigh to his balls and dick. "... you aren't competing now, right?"

Kevin shook his head.

"Good," she said, leading him over to one of the large lounge chairs that sat beneath their neighbor's poolside pavilion.

Lauren released her grip on Kevin's shaft and laid down with her legs spread. He glanced at her pussy - her lips still spread and glistening. His rigid erection ached as he climbed on top of her and very quickly found himself back inside his wife.

Lauren placed her hands around the back of Kevin's neck and pulled his body onto hers as she wrapped her legs around him. He had one of his feet on the ground for balance and leverage, but that was enough to continue fucking her, which Lauren was greatly enjoying.

"This is much better than the poolside." Lauren said as she absorbed Kevin's short but strong hip lunges.

"Mmm hmm," Kevin grunted.

Lauren knew from experience that Kevin was close. She began squeezing her legs around him, rhythmically tensing her pussy around his shaft, and thrusting her hips up to meet his. She also licked and moaned into his ear. That sent him over the edge.

Kevin's strokes grew in intensity until they both began hearing - and feeling - the legs of the lounge chair scooting and scraping across the concrete on which it sat.

"Kevin," Lauren whispered as she attempted to hold onto her husband's damp neck through his powerful blows. "You're... so... deep."

He finally buried his dick inside his wife as his body erupted in a sustained climax. Lauren held tightly until she felt her husband's muscles relax. Her legs then went limp as they both caught their breath.

Several seconds later, Kevin raised up on his hands and looked at Lauren. "Maybe we should have gotten a pool."

She laughed. "Yeah. And when would the kids ever be gone so we could fuck each other like this?"

*****

Kevin and Lauren wrapped themselves in towels from their neighbor's outside storage and sat next to one another with their feet and lower legs submerged beneath the pool water. Several minutes later they were both startled as they heard the back door to the house open. They turned around to see Pam peeking from behind it.

"Oh," Lauren said as she and Kevin rose to their feet. "Sorry. We weren't expecting you back so soon."

"You're fine," Pam said, as she and Josh stepped outside to greet them. She then smiled. "I just didn't want to... interrupt anything. I called a couple of times to let you know we were on our way, but you didn't answer, so we weren't sure..."

"Damn. My phone is in the house," Lauren said while Kevin and Josh were smiling at one another. "I'm so sorry, Pam."

"Oh, no. You're fine," Pam said with a sly grin. "We just wanted to make sure we gave you enough time to..."

"Swim?" Josh said.

After a pause, everyone began laughing.

*****

"I told Judy it was nice of her to let our kids spend the night, too, but she has to be a glutton for punishment," Josh said as the two couples - fully dressed - sat at Pam and Josh's poolside table and enjoyed drinks.

Lauren nodded. "Yeah, but she's always loved kids."

Pam lifted her glass of wine and, before taking a sip, said, "She's sweet. I barely love my own," evoking laughter from the other three.

"It's funny but I don't know what to do with myself when the kids aren't around," Lauren said.

Josh's shoulders rose and his face playfully grimaced. "Well... you kinda know what to do," he said, causing Kevin to chuckle and Lauren to blush.

Pam shook her head and smiled. "Leave them alone. Besides... someone should be enjoying some fun time in our pool."

After a long, uncomfortable silence, Kevin leaned over to Josh and said, "You'll thank me later."

Lauren and Pam chuckled.

Pam then asked, "So, what are you two going to do tonight without the kids? I mean... you already got the most important thing out of the way."

Lauren and Kevin looked at one another and smiled.

********************

"YES! YES!" Lauren yelled loud enough that it would have hurt Kevin's ears if her thighs hadn't been firmly pressed against his face. His tongue continued to flick Lauren's clit as her back arched and her body rode out a wild orgasm.

Lauren's legs finally released Kevin's head and her body collapsed onto the bed. When he looked up at her face, Lauren was wearing a huge smile. She then threw her head back and yelled, "FUCK!"

"Feels good to be able to let go, huh?" Kevin said.

She grinned as she looked at him.

"We're going to sleep well tomorrow," Kevin said. "I feel like I've been in a wrestling match with the way you were squeezing my face."

"You think you've been in a wrestling match," Lauren said before jumping up and pouncing onto Kevin. She straddled him and quickly plunged his dick inside her soaked pussy. She then held his hands down and asked, "Are you ready?"

His eyes grew large. "Are you going to hurt me?"

She flashed a big smile. She then began bouncing on his dick as she licked his nipple.

"Oh SHIT!" Kevin said.

Lauren's fucking and nipple-licking were interrupted by her abrupt chuckle. She looked at Kevin and said, "Whose letting go now?"

Kevin and Lauren both laughed as they continued fucking one another.

THE END

12