Damn Kids - Shower or Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin, feeling himself about to cum, squeezed Lauren's hips to slow her. Lauren pushed one of his hands away. "No," she said before returning her hand to the shower wall. She didn't slow down at all.

Kevin stared at her ass as it pummeled his crotch. He then let go inside her. Feeling his cum soaking her pussy, Lauren pushed back against him and squeezed, increasing the intensity of his orgasm so that Kevin was afraid his tight grasp of her hips would leave a mark.

Kevin finally began breathing again as he stepped back from his wife. Lauren laid her face against the shower wall for several seconds as she caught her breath. She then turned around to sit on the shower bench.

Kevin watched his breathless, naked wife as she composed herself. Lauren then looked up at him and smiled as Kevin said, "So... are you ready for our bath?"

Lauren giggled as her breath continued to labor. "Sure. After a nap... and a big meal... and another nap."

*****

Lauren sat up on the hotel bed with her back leaned against the pillow lying between her and the wall-mounted headboard. Wearing only her panties, she watched TV as she dipped her shrimp into cocktail sauce before taking a bite of it.

Kevin exited the bathroom wearing his boxer-briefs. He returned to his spot on bed next to Lauren, watching her eat the last of her food as he had long since finished his tossed chicken salad and cocktail shrimp. He then asked her, "So... are you ready for our bath?"

"Umm... I am still eating? And I believe I am still due another nap?"

Kevin grinned. As he turned toward the television, he took a deep breath and put his hands behind his head. "You know... I love our kids. But..."

Lauren giggled as she finished swallowing a piece of shrimp. "Yeah... but..."

*****

Kevin allowed the water in the bathtub to run, filling it up as he changed his underwear. He bought a new pack of boxer-briefs for his and Lauren's research project. She loved the way a new pair clung to Kevin's thighs and ass. He so loved her extensive lingerie wardrobe - one set of which she was about to surprise him with - that he wouldn't dare complain about her wanting him to wear brand new underwear whenever they had a special evening.

Kevin eyeballed the bubbles as they began to rise over the edge of the tub, making sure the water wasn't too high so as to overflow when he and Lauren entered it. He opened a sealable plastic baggie filled with dried daisy petals that he brought from home. He lightly sprinkled the petals over the bubbles before shutting off the water. Their experiment was ready.

Kevin's heart raced as he opened the bathroom door. He was stunned at his continued level of excitement with Lauren after 15 years. When he turned the corner he saw the back of his wife's sexy ensemble - black boyshorts with mesh sides and a matching bra - as she slept on the bed.

Just before he called her name he could hear her beginning to snore. Kevin muffled his laugh so as not to awaken her. He took the comforter - folded at the bottom of the bed - and covered her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled as he ran his hand over her hair. He was still so taken by her beauty - which seemed, to him, to amplify as she grew older.

Kevin then headed back into the bathroom to drain the tub.

********************

"How much time do we have?" Lauren said with her mouth half-full of eggs.

Kevin - about to take a bite of his wheat toast - placed it back down and picked up his phone. "It's just after 8. Checkout isn't until 11. We still have time."

Lauren nodded as she swallowed her food. She then looked at Kevin. "Sorry again about last night."

Kevin smiled. "Will you stop. You were tired. And it's not like we didn't have sex."

"I know. But..."

"And, remember, I was the one that wanted the shower. Which was pretty hot, by the way, and is going to be very hard to top."

Lauren grinned. "It was pretty hot." She then looked at Kevin with lustful eyes. "But I bet I can make the tub even hotter."

Kevin stared into his wife's eyes. He then looked around for his server as he said to Lauren, "This is the point in the movies where two people would ask for the check and then rush back to the hotel room."

"Umm...I'm still eating my breakfast."

Kevin laughed.

"Besides... you're going to need your energy for round 2," Lauren said with a wink.

"Damn. Then I'd better finish mine, too," Kevin said as Lauren smiled at him and continued to eat.

*****

Kevin and Lauren sped out of the restaurant and up the block toward their hotel. Kevin slowed his stride as they reached a quaint bookstore. "Baby," he said to Lauren as he looked in the window.

Lauren looked at her phone, "It's almost 8:30? We need to get back to the room if we're going to have time to..."

She then froze as she stared at the book in the display window to which Kevin was pointing. "Oh my god!"

"I know. I didn't even realize she had released another novel or I would have already gotten it for you."

A wide-eyed Lauren looked at Kevin and asked, "Do you mind if we..."

Kevin chuckled. "That's why I stopped, baby. Let's get it."

*****

Kevin left the bookstore with Lauren trailing behind him. Her brand new book - by her favorite author - was open and she was halfway through the first page. They continued to stroll in silence with Kevin ensuring she didn't fall into a hole or bump into a pole.

Lauren's nose only emerged from the book because she felt grass beneath her feet. "Why are we at the riverfront?"

"I thought it would be nice to sit and enjoy the morning," Kevin said as they approached a park bench overlooking the water.

"What about getting back to the room and finishing our research," she said, placing a hand on his chest and moving closer to him.

Kevin smiled. "Right now I don't think you and your book want to make this a threesome." Lauren pursed her lips as she shoved Kevin's chest. "Let's sit down and relax. You can read your book and I'll play a game on my phone or just watch the river."

"And the research?"

"We can save that for another day."

Lauren smiled at her husband.

"Besides," Kevin said. "... do you really want to put that book down right now?"

"I really don't," Lauren said as they both grinned. She kissed Kevin on the cheek and said, "Thank you, baby."

They then sat on the bench together with Lauren leaning on his shoulder as she read and Kevin, with his arm around her, watching a tugboat move slowly down the river.

THE END

12