Missed Mortgage Payments

Story Info
Wife pays the price with her body.
5.5k words
4.48
100.6k
97

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place 40 plus years ago, and it is as true as I can remember it. It is a secret we have kept all these years hoping no one would find out. The names have been changed to protect the guilty parties. I have never published anything before, but hope you enjoy reading it.

It started one summer day in 1977. We had purchased our first home only a couple of years before and I thought everything was going well until a man from the mortgage company knocked on the door that summer day, and everything changed. He informed us that we were behind on our loan by 3 months, and to keep from losing the house we needed to quickly catch up. He agreed to give us a few days to get together the past due amount and he would return.

After he left we discussed how I had given her the money for the mortgage payments and she said there just wasn't enough money to go around and she had spent it on other things. She handled all our financial affairs and she had never given me reason to distrust her. We didn't argue about it, but we tried to figure out a way to come up with the extra 3 months mortgage. She was very sorry about the predicament she had put us in and was willing to do whatever it took to square things away. We had no savings to fall back on and didn't want to ask our parents for the money as we had borrowed the down payment from her father, so we agreed that when he came back we would ask him for suggestions on how to get current on our loan.

Let me tell you a little about us. At the time we had been married for 8 years and we were still very much in love. We were married a week after high school graduation. We had grown up in the sixties and she was raised to be a lady. She had never had sex with anyone but me and I was not very experienced. We were partners, best friends and lovers. We spent all our time together caring for our two boys, and after 2 kids I was still in love with her and her body.

Gail (my wife) was a stay at home mom, very pretty, short brown hair with blonde streaks, standing 5'2" tall 120 pounds with large firm 36-D breasts, a nice tan, great toned legs and ass. She had recently started Belly Dance lessons and I loved to watch her practice her moves, as the skimpy costume she wore really turned me on and it showed off her great curves. After the kids were in bed, a late night Belly Dance practice was usually followed by some torrid sex.

A couple days later the man from the mortgage company returned and inquired if we had come up with the money to get us caught up. As we sat in the living room talking we explained to him our situation, that we had no savings and had no one to borrow the money from, and we were hoping he could offer a solution. Gail was wearing her usual summer attire which consisted of an old pair of cutoff jean shorts (short enough that you could sometimes catch a glimpse of her ass cheeks) and a halter top without a bra which was the fashion at that time.

Ed (the mortgage man) explained that there wasn't much he could do to help us but he would try. With that he said he would be in touch and I walked him to the door. Before leaving he quietly asked about a picture he noticed on the end table of Gail in her Belly dance costume. I told him she had been taking lessons for about a year and that she was quite good. He nodded his head, smiled and left.

We worried and worried about what to do with the mortgage situation but we could not figure a way out of the mess. Gail apologized over and over because she felt it was all her fault. I actually felt guilty too that I didn't earn enough to support our family. I worked in a factory on the 2nd. shift so I was home most mornings. I told her we were in it together and would find a way out of it together.

Three days later Ed came knocking. I had told Gail that Ed had asked about her picture and that maybe she should dress a little sexy for him as he liked her and was trying to help us out, so she did. She wore a very low cut spaghetti strap tank top (no bra) that showed off her big breasts with a very short denim skirt and open toed sandals. She had fixed her hair and wore light makeup. As soon as he walked in he complimented her on her looks with a big smile. She smiled, blushed and thanked him for the kind words and also thanked him for trying to help us out of the mess she had gotten us into.

We sat down on the couch then he got right to the point and explained to Gail that he had seen the picture in our living room of her in her belly dance outfit. He told us he could maybe make our problem go away if she would be willing to do a private belly dance for him. He said he could fudge the numbers in our account and show that our payments were up to date. He would start the paperwork and get us a couple weeks of grace as soon as she performed for him. We told him we would talk it over and he should call us the next morning.

That evening I asked her thoughts on dancing for him, and she said she had never danced for anyone except her belly dance classmates which were all women, and of course myself. She said it would be embarrassing to be dressed in her skimpy costume and dance in front of a stranger. I told her she had nothing to be embarrassed about and that she looked great in her costume. She insisted that since she had gotten us into this she would do it, as long as I was there with her, and I assured her I would be. She also made me promise to never tell anyone. The thought of her dancing for him excited me. I couldn't wait.

The next morning when he called I talked to him and told him she would do it as long as I was present, so we set it up for the next morning when the kids would be in school.

The next morning we rearranged the living room furniture so she would have more room to dance, and I had pulled the curtains closed so the room was fairly dark. Gail showered, and did her hair and makeup. She dressed in her costume which is very revealing and shows off her fit body.

The top is a very low cut black bra that she had decorated with sequins and plunges to just above her nipples. She wore a see thru white chiffon ribbon skirt and a silver belt with sequins and bells, over black string bikini panties. Because her panties were so brief she had been shaving her pubic since she started dance lessons. She wore mini cymbals on her fingers and was barefoot. Ed would be able to see her legs all the way to her panties which were also visible through the skirt. She spent a lot of time doing her hair and makeup and I think she was looking forward to dancing for him. We had never done anything like this and the whole thing turned me on showing her off like this and I hoped it was doing the same to her.

He arrived right on time and took a seat on the couch in the living room. I checked to see that she was ready and started the music. Gail danced into the room and began putting on a real show. Our living room is small and with the furniture pushed to the walls there wasn't much room in the center for her to dance so she was always within a few feet of Ed.

She is actually pretty good and he never took his eyes off her. During most of the dance she was very close to him and really shook her ass just a few feet from his face, then turned around and shook her big boobs, I could tell he was getting turned on as he had to keep adjusting his pants in the crotch area. I was just as turned on as he was or more and was doing the same thing. As she danced we could both see her bare legs right up to her bikini panties.

After about 20 minutes the dance came to an end and she sat down between us on the couch smiling, catching her breath with her bare legs visible to our gaze. He told her what a good dancer she was and that he really enjoyed her performance. She thanked him and asked if her performance had helped our situation and he stated yes, but her next performance would help even more. She appeared to frown when he mentioned another performance. As he was leaving he said he would let us know when he would be free to come over for another dance but for now not to worry about the mortgage.

After he left we talked about the experience and she said she was embarrassed but enjoyed all the attention, but didn't know he would want her to do it again. I reminded her that a 20 minute dance was not going to cover 3 mortgage payments. We went to the bedroom and with the memory of the sexy dance in front of a total stranger we discussed it and I told her how hot it was and how proud I was of my beautiful wife and what a turn on it was to show her off. She admitted it was a real turn on for her also and that she couldn't wait for him to leave so that we could get in bed and have sex, and that's just what we did. She agreed to dance for him again.

Ed called the next morning and explained what he wanted for the next dance. He wanted it to start the same as the first, but wanted her to take off her outfit one piece at a time until she finished completely nude. I told him I didn't know that she would do that, but he said he was breaking all the rules at work and hoping he wouldn't get caught and lose his job for helping us out. If we wanted our mortgage problems to go away she needed to do more for him. If we didn't agree, we could forget the whole thing and the mortgage company would start the foreclosure. I told him we would discuss it and get back to him.

After telling her what his proposal was she said no way would she strip for him, a complete stranger, and that she wasn't a stripper but a Belly Dancer. Later that afternoon I suggested we start packing because I was sure we were going to lose the house.

Lying in bed that night she asked if I would be upset if she went through with the strip dance. I told her how it turned me on to watch her dance for him wearing basically only a skimpy bra and panties set, and if she stripped nude it would be a bigger turn on. I reminded her how we had played strip games at parties with our friends and she had taken off her top and bra so it wasn't much more than that. She told me she had said no at first because she thought I would be mad at her if she agreed to do the strip dance. She admitted that the whole problem was her fault and she wanted to square it away by herself. Also she admitted, it turned her on a lot just thinking about doing the strip dance. So we agreed she would do it on his terms.

The next morning he called and I told him she would do what he wanted. We agreed to the next morning when the kids would again be in school.

She was up early to shower and shave her legs, do her hair and makeup. I again moved furniture and got the music ready. For today's dance I did not close the curtains, I just pulled the sheer curtains closed so there would be more light in the room. As the time neared that he would be here, she dressed in her dance outfit, this time with a much more sheer pink bra and pantie set. I mentioned this to her and she just smiled and said she wore them to go the extra mile so that Ed would do his best to get us out of our mess. I think she was really looking forward to taking off her clothes for him.

Right on time Ed pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door. I was in the bedroom waiting with her so I kissed her and told her I loved her and she told me she loved me.. I let him in and offered him a seat on the couch then went to check on Gail to see if she was ready.

I started the music and she danced into the room. I immediately noticed in the bright light her body was much more visible under her sheer skimpy clothing. Her nipples could be seen through her sheer bra and her panties were almost see through. Again she danced close to Ed and shook her ass in his face and then turned and shook her boobs almost right in his face.

As the second number started she removed her sequined belt and tossed it to him as she danced. When the third number started she pulled off the ribbon skirt and twirled it like a cape before tossing it to him. Now as she danced there was not much to hinder his view of her lower body. Her panties had ridden up and now exposed most of her ass and her pussy could be clearly seen through them.

Now as dance number four started she hooked her thumbs into her bra straps and slid them down her arms and pulled first one then the other arm thru the straps so only the strap in the back held it in place. I thought, so this is when my wife is going to expose her boobs to a perfect stranger. She danced like that for a minute or so, then facing Ed she then reached behind her back and unsnapped the strap in the back holding her bra in place. With both hands on her bra cups she held it in place as she danced right up to him and then tossed it into his lap.

Now with her arms extended over her head her big firm breasts were only inches from his face as they swayed in time with the music. I could tell she was turned on as her nipples were very hard and she had a dreamy look on her face with her eyes half closed. Now she danced more seductively, slowly moving around the room but always going right back to Ed and tempting his gaze with her breasts inches from his face. He was constantly adjusting his pants, I'm sure to alleviate the painful erection he had because I was doing the same thing. I don't think I had ever been so turned on as I was, watching my beautiful wife dancing topless for him.

As the 5th number started Gail danced to the middle of the room, turned with her back to him and hooked her thumbs into the strings on the sides of her panties. She slowly peeled her panties down, bending at the waist, exposing her bare ass to him and giving him a perfect view of her pussy from the back, then she slowly stepped out of them. She turned to face him and tossed her panties to him.

With her panties off she was now completely nude as she again began dancing. Her shaved pussy was now visible to Ed as she danced close to him, then spun away. She stopped directly in front of him, with her pussy at his eye level and swayed her hips and thrust her pelvis. I could see (and I'm sure Ed could also) her pussy lips glisten with her juices and her rock hard nipples as proof that she must have been totally turned on.

When the dance finished she sat down right between us on the couch not trying to cover her naked body at all. She had a smile on her face as she laughed and joked with Ed. He slipped his arm around her shoulders and gave her a hug and told her he really enjoyed her dance and what a beautiful body she has. She thanked him, blushed but never stopped smiling.

With his free hand he caressed her breasts and she made no move to stop him while still smiling. Her nipples were hard as he toyed with them and I could tell she was really getting hot. From her breasts he moved his hand to her thigh just inches from her pussy. Because her legs were tightly together he could not go any farther and she took his hand and placed it back on her breast and told him to please touch her breasts only.

After about five minutes of him fondling her breasts she announced that the performance was over and got up to leave the room. He told her he didn't want it to end this way and if the dance was over for today she would have to perform for him again because he was not finished with her and would expect more than a dance the next time. She told him she could not do any more as she went to the bedroom. As Ed left he informed me that if there was not another performance that went farther than today's he would have them start the foreclosure immediately.

When he was gone I went into the bedroom and laid on the bed with her. She was crying and said she could not let him touch her there. She said him touching her breasts was ok, even a turn on, but she just couldn't let him feel her down there because she was so turned on she knew it would lead to more. She explained that we had discussed her dancing nude but not her having sex with him and she didn't know that she could do that. She had stopped everything because she knew he wanted sex. I explained that he demanded another dance that would go further. I assumed what he meant by farther, would probably include sex and if she had to do that to get us out of trouble I would go along with it if she could.

I could tell a weight was lifted from her shoulders when she heard what I said and she stopped crying and the smile eventually returned to her face. She thanked me for being so understanding and said she really didn't want to have sex with him but if that's what it was going to take to get us out of the mess she would do it. I reminded her that once this was done we would never be able to take it back, and she said she knew that, and if she did end up having sex with him it would not change her love for me.

We talked about what had happened and what would happen at our next meeting with Ed and how it was such a turn on for both of us. We kissed and talked about how hot we had both gotten from her dancing nude for him and how he couldn't take his eyes off her. I told her of the rush I felt with her sitting next to me and Ed caressing her breasts right in front of me. We didn't make love, we fucked like wild animals, and planned the next meeting.

When Ed called the next day I set up a time for the next morning.

We were all set when Ed arrived the next day. I had put the coffee table on top of the couch so there would be more space for her to dance, and placed a kitchen chair in the living room for him to watch from and offered him a seat there. I started the music and she danced into the room. He was surprised that she wore only a G-string. Her dance today was much more seductive than before as she flirted and teased him. Her naked breasts bounced and jiggled in his face and she placed his hands on them. He caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples then she quickly danced away.

When she returned she offered a nipple to his lips which he quickly took into his mouth then away she danced. She again, just like the last time, faced away from Ed, hooked her thumbs into the strings of the G-string and peeled them down to her knees. She then bent over at her waist and steadied herself by putting her hand on his thigh and stepped out of them, turned and tossed them to him. I could tell she was really turned on as her nipples were as hard as rocks and she had juices glistening from her pussy.

As she danced close to and facing him she took his hands and placed them on her ass cheeks. He fondled her ass for a few seconds and then she danced away. When she returned she straddled his legs and sat on his lap with her back to him and her front facing me.

She again took his hands and placed his left one on her breast and his right one on her pussy. With her legs straddling his, her pussy was spread wide open. His fingers slipped between her legs and one, then two fingers disappeared into her pussy. As he explored her pussy with one hand the other hand squeezed her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples. She looked at me with an expression that asked if this was ok and I smiled at her and nodded my head yes. She smiled and her head went back and she groaned and really started to enjoy herself. I guess she needed my assurance that it was ok.

After about 5 minutes she stood facing Ed and pulled him to his feet, knelt down and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, slid the zipper down and pushed his pants and briefs to the floor. I think she was surprised to see the size of his cock, it was much thicker than mine and at least a couple inches longer than my 6 inches and he had a full blown erection from all the teasing she had done to him. It was standing straight up against his belly so she had to pull it down to take it in her mouth. She was only able to take about half his length (she has practically no experience with blow jobs) so he gently took her hair in his hands and started to slowly fuck her mouth. After about 5 minutes she took it out and took his hand to lead him to the bedroom.

12