Damn, Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
BBW Mom and her virgin son discover love.
2.8k words
4.53
136.9k
250

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

Mom came home from her date pissed and slammed the front door. I came out of my bedroom as she was digging through the kitchen cabinets.

"Damn Casey, where's the liquor?"

"How would I know? I'm not legal remember?"

"Oh for fuck's sake, yeah, I remember I killed the bottle last night. Shit, I need a drink..."

"Seems you've had plenty already." I countered. "What happened?"

"Ah, you don't wanna know." Mom said as she wandered off to her bedroom.

"Yeah, yeah I do." I replied as I followed her. Damn, Mom!

Mom sat on her bed and was quiet for a minute.

"Casey would you tell me the truth?"

Now I could see that not only had she been crying, but was about ready to start sobbing again.

"Well sure Mom."

"Am I fat and ugly?"

Wow! In my mind I could hear warning buzzers and see flashing lights. What was I supposed to say? Well the truth was that Mom was overweight. She was about 5'6" and probably weighed two-something. She had a big ass with wide hips, a thick waist with a belly and really big tits. Of course big tits were nice, but these were honest to god H cup monsters. Mom's face was still quite pretty and she had a great smile, but she seldom did anything with her hair. It just hung straight and rather lifeless. And it was a dull mousey brown too. Mom was just thirty four years old, I was eighteen. She had gotten pregnant in High School and well, she had lousy taste in guys. Very few stuck around past the first or second date. She would give up and do without for a while, but hell, she was human and sooner or later craved the intimacy and so would try dating again.

"Mom, you know you're a bit overweight, but you are not ugly! You're beautiful!"

"I wish I could believe you..." she said and then started to cry.

Now this was the usual pattern. Mom and some guy would go out. Usually the guy asked for sex or a BJ. See, these jerks figure fat girls are desperate for sex. Well, Mom doesn't put out on the first few dates and says no. The guy calls her ugly and dumps her. Mom cries and gets depressed for a week or so and I have to work my ass off to build her up again. But you know, this time I didn't feel like all that work.

"Mom shut the fuck up and look at me."

"Casey..."

"Mom, I try so hard to lift you up every time some worthless shithead hurts your feelings. Yet you take their opinion as being more valid than mine. Well I'm tired of it. Listen, when I say you are beautiful, I fucking mean it. Yes you need to lose some weight, but that doesn't make you less beautiful or less sexy. And some guys like big women, you're just going out with idiots. Hell look at your tits! Damn, Mom! I know every guy in my school has wanted to see them, dreamed of them... Fuck Mom, I have masturbated for years fantasizing about them! Damnit! Look if you weren't my Mom I would fuck you in a heartbeat! All day, everyday! I would fuck you til you scream! I-I..."

I don't know if I ran out of words or courage. I stopped and stared at the wall behind her. It was quiet for several minutes. Then Mom spoke softly.

"Y-you mean it? You really think I'm sexy?"

"Yes Mom, I do."

"And you'd fuck me?"

"Yes Mom. If I could, I would. I know it shocks you and you probably think I'm sick for thinking it. Of course I can't, I'd never ever do it for real. I just, I just want to..."

"But if you would never really fuck me, how do I know you're not just saying that?"

"Look Mom, I said it, out loud. There's no taking it back. Saying 'I wanna fuck you Mom' is not something a guy says as a morale booster. Yes I mean it, I would fuck you if I could, but I can't."

"Even if I asked you to?"

"Even if you- what?"

"Even if I asked you to? Because I am. I am asking you to fuck me Casey. Please?"

"Mom are you drunk? Because..."

"No, I am not drunk, I just wish I were. Casey, if you are telling me the truth then please fuck me. I'll do anything you want, we can fuck anyway you want, as much as you want. I just need a man to hold me, love me, kiss me, fuck me and most of all to make me cum. I need an orgasm. A nice screaming orgasm. Or three."

"Mom, are you serious?"

Mom stood up and pulled off her shirt. Her bra was on the floor a moment later. I stared at her bare breasts. Those huge titties I had dreamed of were there before my eyes in all their massive glory. Her short, stubby, red nipples sat in the middle of big dark ovals. Her breasts were heavy and bore stretch marks and blue veins, but I didn't care. I stepped closer and reached out to touch them. Her skin was so soft and warm. Mom guided me to sit on the bed and stood in front of me. I hefted and squeezed her titties, then brought my face close and began to kiss and suckle. Mom sighed. When I looked up, there were still tears flowing, but she was smiling now too. I sucked long and hard and Mom finally had to caution me to go easy. After an eternity Mom stepped back and unfastened her jeans, then pulled them down and off. Next she took off her panties and climbed onto the bed. I stripped in a hurry and joined her. Mom spread her legs and I played gently with her pussy. I ran my finger up and down between her lips and she moaned . She was really wet and I wanted her badly. I mounted her and pushed my cock against her pussy. Mom chuckled and reached down to guide me in.

Oh my god! Her warm, wet and tight pussy felt incredible. Of course I couldn't fit all the way in one stroke, not yet.

"In and out baby, in and out. Short strokes in and out."

"Oh god Mom, I'm cumming!" I cried out and came. I shot my load barely inside of her but damn if it didn't feel great!

Mom held me until I was finished. "Oh Casey, baby. I'm so sorry. Was this your first?"

"Yeah Mom. I didn't expect to cum so soon..."

"It's okay baby. We can keep going. You can cum as many times as you want."

Mom kissed me. A lover's kiss. I hadn't ever been kissed like this before and I liked it. Being an eighteen year old lying atop a big beautiful woman, flesh to flesh, meant that I was hard again in a minute or two. This time I did it right and the sensation of her warm wet pussy swallowing my hard cock was incredible. We started fucking again and it was wonderful. I loved watching her titties bounce and jiggle as I pumped my cock in and out. Mom was soon moaning as she held them. I kept a nice steady pace and Mom lifted her thick legs and spread them wide. I loved the taste of her lips, the feel of her mouth moving with mine and her tongue teasing me then retreating. Her body was soft and warm and her hands were everywhere. One would be on my head, running her fingers through my hair, and the other would stroke my back or squeeze my butt. I had seen porn vids. This was not raw fucking. This was making love. I was making love to my Mom.

We kept this up for what seemed like an eternity and yet all too soon I felt my orgasm nearing. Mom must've seen it on my face because she changed things up.

"Fuck me Casey, fuck me. Fuck me and fill me with more cum. Oh I love it, I love feeling your young hard cock filling my pussy... yessss... oh yesss... Fuck mommy, fuck mommy, fuck mommy..."

I realized that she was getting off on this naughty mommy thing so I decided to play the game too.

"Do you like that Mommy? Do you like feeling your boy's cock inside of you? Do you want my cum Mommy? Do you? I want to cum in your pussy Mommy. Please Mommy? Please?"

"Oh yes baby! Mommy wants your cum, give it to Mommy, give Mommy your cum!"

"I need to fuck you hard Mommy! Can I fuck your pussy really hard?"

"Yes baby, Fuck Mommy's pussy really hard!"

I started pounding her pussy hard and fast. She was soaking wet and I loved the wet squishing sounds! Mom grabbed my head and looked in my eyes.

"Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy!... Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh!"

Mom's orgasm was indeed a screamer. I could feel her pussy spasming and squeezing my cock. Her eyes were locked into mine and her face contorted with the intensity of the climax. We were soaked with sweat and panting. This was incredible. This was my Mom. The woman I loved more than any other person on earth. And I was giving her and getting from her, the best gift. Love. Deep, intense, unreserved love. I was thrilled to be taking her to this sensual peak, pleasing her as she deserved. And the thrill of it pushed me over the edge and before she finished, I was cumming too. I filled her pussy with that load, a huge load. Bigger and longer than I had ever experienced masturbating. Then as I sat back I watched her reach down and begin to toy with herself.

"Oh wow baby, that was incredible! You're gonna be such a good lover. I'm already jealous of all the girls you're gonna be with."

My cum began to ooze out of her pussy and she played with it, running her fingers through it, smearing it into her flesh. She spread her lips wide and I watched mesmerized as she made her pussy move, bearing down and squirting more cum out. She giggled and it thrilled me. She sounded young and happy.

"Damn! I'd forgotten how much cum teenage boys produce! It feels soooo gooood. Oh god how I've missed this!"

Mom sat up and reached for my dick. She cupped my balls and gently squeezed my shaft. She ran her thumb over the tip and I quivered.

"And this is such a nice piece of manhood. So beautiful. Nice and thick..."

No, I'm not hung like a horse and I knew it. I was maybe seven inches but usually my erections were very stiff. If Mom thought I was thick, well... I don't exactly stand around comparing hard ons so...

Mom's attention had me swelling up again and in no time I was rock hard again. She giggled again and smiled at me.

"Oh look, Mommy's made you hard again. Damn, this is gonna be fun!"

She turned away and got on her hands and knees. She reached back with one hand and slapped her ample ass.

"Come on Casey! Fuck me again. Fuck Mommy real good."

I scooted up behind her and ran my hands over her big ass. Her flesh was so incredibly soft and warm. As I spread her cheeks I could see streamers of my cum still hanging and dripping from her pussy. I pressed my dick forward and felt her hand guide me into her hot wet pussy. Shoving forward I slid in all the way. I held it there for a moment, reveling in the intense warmth of our union. Slowly I started pumping in and out. Several times I pulled out too far and Mom had to help me get it in again. Soon though, I got used to the stroke and had no further problems. Mom grabbed some pillows and shoved them under her. This caused her massive tits to spread out to either side. I could barely reach them but I loved to touch those huge mounds as I fucked her. After a few minutes of this I was into a rhythm and Mom was moaning again. The sound of our flesh slapping together, the wet squishy noises from her pussy and her moans were amazing. Even though I had fantasized about sex and watched a few porn videos, nothing prepared me for the satisfaction this auditory experience produced. Mom was happy. She was truly enjoying this. Not faking it like porn actresses do. This was real, honest pleasure she was feeling. And I was doing it. I was giving her this pleasure. I was thrilled of course to be fucking a real live pussy, but the fact that she was moaning in pleasure was even better. But most of all the fact that she was my Mom lit a fire deep inside of me.

The taboo of incest excited me. I had indeed lusted for the taste of her tits since... well, as long as I could remember. When I learned about sex, it was other girls or women I first fantasized about, until some of my friends remarked about Mom's amazing tits and plump ass. At that time Mom wasn't as big as she was now, far more of a voluptuous plump figure with a thick waist and no real belly. That was when I first wondered what she looked like naked. Around that time I caught a few glimpses of her in bra and panties and the fuse was lit. I began to fantasize about her. I also fantasized about my best friend's mom, a plump but sensuous teacher, the nurse at my doctor's office and two or three others. All were at least ten or twelve years older than me and all were busty and on the chubby side. But I fantasized about Mom more than any other.

Now I was actually fucking this big beautiful woman. The woman I loved with all of my heart.

"Grab my ass Casey! A little higher... Yes! Right there!"

I felt her fingers touching my cock as I slid in and out.

"Oh god that's so good! I wanna cum again baby. Make me cum again. Fuck me, fuck me good. Come on baby fuck me hard and make me cum. Make Mommy cum for you. Fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy!"

Gripping her hips I fucked her hard, slamming in every stroke and increasing the pace. I watched as the force of our pounding sent waves through her flesh. Her bed shook and creaked as Mom buried her face into her pillow and a few strokes later started screaming. This drove me insane and I pounded even harder and faster. Mom's screams became louder and louder and she pushed back against me. I came moments later. My cock exploding deep inside of her and the sensation was beyond anything I had ever felt. I cried out and Mom turned her head to look over her shoulder at me. Our eyes met and time stopped. Somehow the instant seemed to last forever. I saw joy and wonder in her eyes. And love. Her smile was beautiful and bright and I felt like my heart was going to burst from the magnitude of pleasure bubbling up inside of me. I filled her up with love and she returned it a double measure.

I finally fell back, exhausted and watched in amazement as a veritable flood of cum poured from her pussy. Great gobs oozed and flowed down to hang for a moment before dropping to the bed where a huge puddle was forming. Mom was gasping for breath and her hips, legs arms and back were trembling from the exertion of her orgasm. Slowly the flow of cum eased. Mom strained a couple of times and the last gobs oozed out and dripped away. I thought it was the most incredible thing to see and very satisfying. I fell to one side and lay there. Mom slowly moved and came to sit on the side of the bed. I shifted and laid my head in her lap. The smell of our sex was strong and very intoxicating. Mom caressed me and cradled me and I felt happy.

Mom was crying but smiling at the same time and I knew they were tears of joy.

Mom fell asleep snuggled up next to me, naked, in my bed (hers was soaked) and I wondered what tomorrow would bring. The last thing I remember thinking before I dozed off was what a surprise she had turned out to be. Damn, Mom!

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers