All Comments on 'Damn, Mom Ch. 01'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I would've sealed the deal by eating her cum filled pussy instead of letting it go to waste. It would've showed your true devotion to her and opened the door for her to suck your dick.

9730baldsanta9730baldsantaover 5 years ago
Please

Please continue the story. It was extremely hot

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Glad it's the first chapter as this was fucking hot. Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit longer. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I would really like to see where this story goes. Does the mom get back into shape for her son. Not skinny. Just into the shape shr was when he was younger

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8over 5 years ago
Damn, Mom!

Now that was speed dating!

Nicely put together.

The mother's chubby became curves.

The son's lust became love.

I liked how you changed the readers perspective.

More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nicely written story

All incest stories are implausible, but you make your story somewhat plausible by saying that the mother was fat and was getting rejected by men. It then makes some sense that she wanted to fuck her son to get some self-esteem back. Your writing uses good grammar which is nice - unlike most other stories I could not find any mistakes. I enjoyed your story. I would agree with another commenter who said that he should have licked mommy's cunt, and I would add that he should also lick her asshole.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tits

Very nice story. Love the fact that your mom has big tits. Mine does also. I know she wants my cock cause she loves staring at my crotch but won't do anything when she has the chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVOSSIMO! I totally LOVE this story! I gave you a 5++ (5.5/5 = 110% "way above expectations"). THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY! You made my day.

The BBW mom from the story reminds me of my mom.

My mom was a big woman. Her extra ponds were on all the right places. Also her 5'9" frame made all that extra flesh look sexy rather than disgusting. She had a big ass, very strong thighs, really big boobs... Her gate was firm; her ankles & calves did not have any fat on them. Her body was baturally very firm as though she had been a gym teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Hot!

Reminds me of my high school teacher, Mrs. H. She was a very attractive full-figured woman. I fantasized about what her tits looked like and how hairy her pussy must be. She was very shapely. I often saw her nylon-covered thighs when she sat in her chair in class right in front of me. One day she was sitting on front of me - only about four feet away - and she quickly opened her legs, and I was looking at the right place at the right time. To my shock, I saw that she was wearing sheer pantyhose with no panties! I saw her hairy pussy. Instant ping! She looked me right in the eye and gave me a very slight brief smile. I knew she liked me. A week after graduation, I saw her in a book store. We got to talking and she invited me to her house for cake. I took her up on it and followed her home. We finally got to the cake, but that was after the most intense and wonderful sex with her! She got naked and I finally got to see this wonderful figure of a woman - mature in her late thirties - big beautiful breasts, wonderful creamy thighs, and a raised plump pubis covered in brown hair. But, that pussy was wet, open and ready. We fucked all afternoon and I learned that she had wanted to be my first sexual encounter. One thing is for certain--she was unforgettable! I sucked on those big boobs and plunged deep into that wet pulsating cavern. Mrs. H was a dream come true. Her pussy tasted delicious. She said, "I love young hard cock and I want you to come back." We fucked a number of times that summer, and having her juicy pussy was an experience of a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I temporarily moved in with my mother after I got divorced. The first night I tried to sleep on the most uncomfortable couch in the world. The 2nd night I tried sleeping on the living room floor. The 3rd night mom invited me to share her bed. "We're both adults and there's no reason for you to be uncomfortable. Besides you need good sleep." I let her get in bed first, then joined her later. The next morning I woke up refreshed, and mom was smiling. (I dreamt that I'd had the best blowjob ever!) The next morning when I felt the "dream" begin, I looked down and saw moms head bobbing on my cock. When I realized that she was naked, I whispered for her to put her pussy on my mouth. After we both orgasmed, she turned around and kissed me while slowly stroking my cock. She asked me to fuck her when we were both rested. We didn't get dressed, but ate breakfast then went back to bed. As I prepared to fuck her, mom said to go slow as she hadn't had a dick in her since before dad passed away almost 20 yrs earlier. Mom's pussy felt waaay better than that bitch of an ex-wife I'd been fucking. My temporary living arrangement became my full-time home. And mom became my full-time, anything goes sex partner for the next 12 yrs!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A BBW and all that luscious flesh, yes! More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Damn, Mom Series Info