DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I was calling you, but you didn't answer. I came down here and you were just sitting there zoned out; you holding some pharmaceutical happiness?"

"Fuck no; I was thinking." It wasn't exactly a lie. Yoli and Jaquan were wreaking havoc inside my head.

"Come on back."

"Hold on for a minute; stand right there and slowly unzip that windbreaker. Then walk slowly over here until I tell you to stop and pull those bra cups all the way up."

Porsha knew I was good for getting her paid, so she pressed back into the living room wall drawing the zipper down as her pneumatic cleavage parted the jacket halves. It was an incredible shot followed by a second as she sauntered over digging her fingertips into the bottom of the cups. Porsha waited until prompted slowly drawing her expensive brassiere up letting her ponderous knockers fall free with a rubbery, heavy looking jiggle. I let the shot linger for a second as the minute bounces subsided.

"Great, so we're doing scenes in the back, right?"

"Come on, nigga."

"Stop calling me that shit."

Porsha half dragged me down the short corridor to the back room at its right side. She sort of shoved me backwards into the room where I discovered a mountainous object under an orange comforter. It was obviously Shawnee under the blanket, giving me cause for panic as I glanced over at Porsha grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Uhm, no."

"Unwrap you present; just fucking do it." We stared each other down for a few seconds as I reached over with one hand snatching away the cumbersome blanket in one fell swoop.

"Happy now?"

"Check it out, bruh." Porsha's face was a little more animated than usual prompting me to actually look down at her friend Shawnee.

"Oh, uhm okay-wow."

I found myself looking down at what amounted to a literal mountain of redbone ass. Two enormous humps way bigger than my torso and part of my pelvis. Incredibly Shawnee was actually wearing underwear in the form of some shiny looking, high waisted briefs. The glossy, black undergarment was ceremonial in nature demonstrated in the mother of all wedgies that offset by her skin tone. Deep motion ripples accompanied a loud sustained clap along with the creaking mattress springs under what appeared to be two stacked blankets. I grabbed a handful of the closest ass cheek finding that my hand in relation to it, appeared akin to a child's.

It was pure thickness, muscle that fought back against the pressure applied almost dense muscle. It was like standing in front of a fleshy set of boulders as I peered over the girl's back finding a knowing smile on her face, condescending. I leaned in reaching over the globe like curve of her backside grabbing more on the opposite side. Her gluteal cleft, the crack of this ass was positively cavernous as I spread both sides apart finding the fate of her briefs. Her flesh slipped out of my fingers allowing both halves to clap together loudly.

"I can't believe this-WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!!" I blurted out.

"Got you fucked up, right?" Porsha commented, also knowingly glib.

"Uhm...I." I was dumbstruck, continuously squeezing and kneading unable to look away.

Shawnee was chuckling and mumbling something inaudible from my point of view. I pushed those massive cheeks apart leaning over staring directly at her covered sex in the form of a visibly puffy cameltoe. This woman's ass was just powerful.

"Hey bruh, don't fall in." I came to realizing both women were laughing at me, hard. Porsha actually had to lean in tugging at my bicep to get my attention.

"Huh-WHAT?!!" The laughter continued as I wiped the sweat from my brow.

"Yeah bruh, you got hit by my girl AA, nigga!" Porsha laughed.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT WORD-Uhm, what's AA?!"

"ALL ASS, nigga." Shawnee added laboriously rising up on all fours, still grinning as he friend struggled to stop laughing.

My gaze ran along her back embarrassingly as I realized she was still wearing the hoodie. From the instant I snatched away the blanket, the entire room melted away. The room started to materialize around me. There were two beds on either side of the small cramped bedroom with a cluttered dresser separating them. Discarded clothing and litter was everywhere the eye could look. I didn't give a fuck still playing and squeezing that huge ass.

"You seriously got him fucked up, girl." Porsha drew my attention away snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Don't I though, bitch?" Shawnee replied, still glib and assured.

"ALL ASS, huh; where the fuck did you get that name?"

"Can't you see?!!"

"How could I miss it?" Both woman continued laughing at my expense which was starting to become a thing in my experience.

"That's what they used to call her back in school, it's what everyone used to say when she walked down the hall." Porsha explained.

"Hell they called me that shit wherever I went." Shawnee added.

"Well, fuck that nonsense; I'm gonna give you a new nickname right now, Shawnee." My hands were full of her mountainous cheeks squeezing and kneading.

It was simply incredible giving my recent muse Rashida Simms a run for her money. I couldn't believe my good fortune; hell, I was happy just to get a look at the thing. I cupped my hands under both cheeks allowing Shawnee to bounce them into my palms.

"What you gonna call her, huh? Porsha challenged.

"Depends on whether she signs that modeling release, or not." I almost regretted saying that before it fully left my lips.

"I'll sign anything that makes me some easy money." I barely heard a word.

"So, what you gonna call that ass, director boy?"

My fingers were working hard to pry her astounding glutes apart for another look at her deeply entrenched slit. Shawnee didn't seem fazed at all when I slid the crotch of her briefs aside getting a look at a surprisingly clean shaven slit that appeared smaller than I would've thought.

"Ms. WTF!" More laughter followed.

Everything that followed was a blur as I ran a finger along her slit finding increasing moisture and wetness before my thumb slid inside. Shawnee gasped almost shrieked at the intrusion whimpering a bit as I added more fingers. She became drenched almost instantly as I replaced my thumb with the index and middle fingers. Little bubbles of moisture appeared along the crease along with audible squelching sounds. I was fascinated with fingering this woman getting encouragement from her moans of pleasure. Shawnee parted her thighs a bit letting my ring finger also join in the fun.

Her breathy moans and whimpers affected Porsha who slid out of the windbreaker letting it fall to the floor amongst the discarded clothing and liter. Her somnambulistic features appeared in my field of vision stealing a soft kiss. Her lips pressed against mine two times in succession before she found the courage to push her tongue inside. Porsha's breasts were already spilling out of the plunging neckline of her brassiere.

Shawnee's fingers drew my zipper down finding a cock that was already past the waistband of my underwear. The tips of her fingers handled my crown gently squeezing and playing with it. I heard a weird, muted gurgling sound stealing a peek to find that Shawnee was gagging herself with the tips of her fingers. She covered those digits with a fair share of saliva reapplying it to the upper half of my member. Her hand was kind of puffy looking with thin fingers providing a tantalizing stroking motion that gradually intensified. I realized Porsha was grabbing a big chunk of her friend's enormous butt as well. This slightly shady woman could kiss pretty good even nibbling and sucking on my bottom lip.

Her own considerable charms pressed into each side of my bicep as Porsha let her head rear back. I took the opportunity lapping at her throat making Porsha moan as she dug her nails into Shawnee's right cheek. Her hand shot up tugging at her friend's waistband with me following suite, both of us working in tandem to get those embattled panties part of the way over the rounded curve of her derriere.

We were only able to get them halfway before Shawnee decided to throw a curveball at us collectively by crashing down onto her belly. There was a loud strained squeak of the box springs under her mattress. Porsha and I stared at Shawnee's donk which looked even bigger when you were standing over it.

Porsha grabbed my hips turning me in her direction unbuckling my belt opening my pants further as her friend yanked them down from the back exposing my backside. I used both pointer fingers sliding Porsha's tightened bra straps off her shoulders finding deep imprints from the burden of carrying around such huge boobs. The reinforced cups somehow remained firmly in place wedged or vacuum formed onto her breasts. I lapped at the indentation on her right shoulder. Porsha lost her tattered Bermuda shorts revealing an unsurprising absence of underwear herself. This time she was similarly clean shaven going for the brassiere when I motioned for her to leave it on before crooking my finger.

"You don't wanna see no titties now?"

"No, I want to take that bra off myself, Porsha; come over here and turn your back to me." Porsha followed suite edging back into me ass first. Instead of unsnapping the multiple hooks on the reinforced brassiere, I reached around cupping her sex. It was easy to find and tease her prominent clit eliciting a loud, distressed gasp from her.

I managed three fingers inside her confines going hard from the start. Porsha went weak in the knees pushing her butt into my crotch. Shawnee continued tugging at my pants getting them down to my knees as I went harder on Porsha until she was obliged to snatch my hand away gasping. I reached up squeezing big, hearty handfuls of her breasts. I pinched and rolled her nipples getting more sensual yelps of pleasure. Porsha cupped her mound, working her own slit as I jiggled and bounced her ponderous tits before adding my fingers to her snatch.

"I don't get no love, huh?" Shawnee brushed her fingertips along the outside of my left thigh. She was propped up on her elbows still lying on her belly, that massive butt on display instantly entrancing me. Shawnee's tongue ran along her bottom lip staring at my erection.

My crown pushed past her lips, the shaft following methodically until everything was literally balls deep. I drew backwards slowly feeling hey tongue snaking about the underside of my shaft. Her chubby cheeks puckered hard around the head of my member. I pushed inside again in several repetitions finding a rhythm starting to go a bit harder as Porsha called out to me.

"Hey, get over here and give me some of that." Porsha called out lying with her head pointed towards the door. She was lying on her back with a hand still rubbing her muff, waiting.

Her fist covered the bottom half of my cock stroking hard sucking the rest with a decidedly more energetic performance that contrasted sharply with Shawnee's technique. I grabbed a big, healthy handful of her right breast kneading and pinching the flesh while Shawnee watched lazily from her bed. My eyes never left her massive ass, something she evidently found amusing.

"She sucking your dick, but you looking at me; what's up man, you like me?"

"Always jokes, that shit never gets tired."

"Don't take it personal; I get that shit all the time. Why'd you think I wear my clothes like this, huh?"

"Bad fashion sense?"

Shawnee buried her face in her pillow pulling the hoodie over her head decidedly chuckling and laughing into her bedding. I appreciated the jovial, playful mood of the proceedings after my earlier situation. I leaned over bringing my palm down in a loud slap on her left cheek creating an earsplitting clap which result in more motion ripples across her expanse. My hand slid under the stretched out briefs digging into her deep gluteal cleft in a clawing grope that made her giggle into the bedding. Porsha disengaged, sitting upright on the edge of her bed kind of weary looking.

"Alright, guess we need to get this shit out of the way."

Porsha was decidedly irritated at my split attention as she rotated her brassiere until the back was at the top of her sloped tummy. She unhooked and tossed the brassiere aside scratching her temple regarding me with lazy eyes.

"Somebody mad!" Shawnee almost sang, her head still hidden by the fluffy hoodie.

Porsha got behind me pressing her wide body into my back reaching around simultaneously cupping my balls and stroking my erection with a steady cadence. This methodical approach felt incredible on my length as Porsha edged me closer to Shawnee's left ass cheek until my crown was pressing into its softness. I could feel her breath hot and heavy between my shoulder blades. I let Porsha have her way managing to get my digital camera going despite the sensation.

"You ain't gonna be happy until you bust a nut on that butt, ain't you?"

She still sounded somnambulistic even in her irritation at having the sexual spotlight being taken from her. Her tenuous grip on the queen's English also added to her boorish allure.

"That's not a butt, that's an ASS!!"

Shawnee's head rose looking up at my face with a goofy smile at the endorsement. I rolled a bit of the hoodie up finding the small of her back and a unique tramp stamp etched into her skin in Asian looking characters.

"Cum on that ass then I want you to fuck me." The underside of her palm slid along the underside of my cock as she continued pumping my sack. Porsha was intent on getting a climax out of me while Shawnee watched.

"Yeah, give me a little squirt, homes." Shawnee added whimsically watching her friend's progress.

"A little squirt, huh?" Both of Porsha's hand were stroking in opposite directions working hard to coax a load out of me as veins sprouted along my shaft and my crown reddened.

"Shawnee you in for a surprise; this guy different as fuck." Porsha warned already familiar after receiving several bursts from me a few weeks earlier.

"Oh yeah, show me."

Shawnee taunted flexing her mountainous ass cheeks stretching and alternately creating a deep, wedgie in tandem with the elevated clapping sound. Porsha was playing me like a fiddle going even harder.

"I can feel it coming out girl." Three fingers on her left hand were working the upper half, the rest were squeezing and twisting the base of my member. A sheathe of humidity engulfed me as Porsha looked around my left shoulder at her progress.

"I'm waiting; show me something." Shawnee's cheeks never stopped clapping as beads of sweat ran down my brow. My hands trembled rolling the hoodie up further revealing more of her lower back. My fingers sank into her soft flesh kneading and groping as Porsha worked me onto the precipice.

"Girl, his thing's vibrating getting fatter."

"Yeah so, I'm still waiting." Shawnee watched as I drew the stretchy material of her panties down into the deep undercuff of her enormous clapping cheeks. My brow furrowed as Porsha forced the spunk up my shaft, working hard for a release.

"ALL ASS, FUH-FUH-FAAAAWWWKK!!" The first sustained burst shot across her jiggling cheeks with a thick, milky rope followed by several more lighting up both cheeks as Shawnee's eyes widened and her mouth gaped in surprise.

"AW FUCK!! Would you look at this shit; damn man you still cumming, eh? Acabas de salir da la carcel o algo negro?!!" Her use of the Spanish language caught me off guard making Porsha chuckle at my surprise.

"EH?!!"

"My girl here Puerto Rican." Porsha explained as she used me to hose down both cheeks evenly while her bestie watched incredulously.

"Damn boy, when the last time you got laid?"

"Yesterday."

"MIERDA, NO TE HICIERON AL MENOS SEIS MESES CON UNA CARGA COMO ESTA!" Shawnee exclaimed as Porsha flicked a few remaining bits of spunk across her expanse before releasing my cock.

"Think I can get some attention now, huh?!!" Her hand willfully rubbed vestiges of my jizz on my abdomen. Porsha's irritation was not lost on me as she fished out a condom ripping it open for the lubricated prize inside.

"It's the lady's prerogative, baby." I replied as Porsha slid the condom onto my half erect length.

I pivoted grabbing handfuls of her decidedly lesser ass quelling her irritation by pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded almost immediately as her mound pressed against the underside of me shaft. We ground together under the watchful eye of her friend before I pushed her down on her back with her own wide semi flattened butt hanging off the edge of the mattress. Porsha was able to get her legs higher than I would've believed allowing me to hook them over my shoulders. Her labored grunts added to the long strokes as my cock slammed into her cunt with focused intensity finding her insides extremely hot and gluey.

There was no doubt Shawnee could hear every audible stroke lying on her twin bed behind me. Porsha cupped her breasts mashing them together emphasizing her own busty charms as my prick rodded out her confines with extreme prejudice, whining loudly. There was visible froth bubbling up out of her slit as I kept pushing inside in measured fashion taking her as a means to an end. The sound she made; this weird distressed sort of slightly masculine bellow alerted her friend on the other bed.

"What's he doing to you girl; what he doing that got you crying, Porsha?!" Shawnee inquired, still glib.

"AWWWW SHIT; HE GETTING MY SPOT!! HE HITTING THAT SHIT FROM THE SIDE POCKET BIIIAAAATCHHH!!" My cock was going almost at an angle thumping the grooves in her side wall. Her bust was jiggling vertically in jello like fashion topped with fully erect nipples. I mashed down on Porsha's thighs spreading them apart popping my hips wilder intentionally messing up the rhythm.

"He got you good, girl?"

"YEEEEEAAAHH, HE MAKING ME CRY!! THIS NIGGA MAKING ME CRY!!" I was laser focused on her puffy mound watching my girth spreading her glistening labia obscenely apart.

"WHAT I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME THAT SHIT?!!" I suddenly started sawing my hips as hard as humanly possible making her bellow and sob, almost sounding as if someone were beating the poor woman. The head of my cock thumped into her inner grooves hitting that spot mercilessly.

"SORRY DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!!" AAAAWW FUCK I'M CUMMING!!" I released on Porsha's legs letting it fall ponderously onto the mattress, palming the top of her head like a basketball drawing it vertical.

"Oh damn girl; he owning the pussy! He messing your shit up serious!!" Shawnee sounded like a play by play commentator as I glanced over my shoulder at her.

"Yeah, check it out cause you getting it next, bitch!" I was in the zone allowing the other leg to drop onto the mattress now using both hands to grasp her head on either side. Porsha's head was basically vertical while the rest of her remained horizontal.

"AAAAAWWW DADDDY!! YOU MAKING ME CUM ON THE DICK!! I'M CRYING FOR YOU DADDY!!" The smattering of mascara was running down her cheeks intermingled with her tears as Porsha began wildly squirting all over the place. Shawnee looked from my face back to her bestie, mouth agape.

"Watch this Shawnee." I commented evilly.

I yanked my glistening prick out leaving he condom still inside her slit jerking rope after sticky rope of ejaculate directly at Porsha's face creating a horrific glazed over mask that had Shawnee crying out in shock. I dropped a hand keeping her head vertical with a fistful of her weave. It almost looked like I was holding a decapitated head if not for Porsha's open mouthed gasping.

Shawnee looked suitably horrified at the end result as I let her friend flop backwards on the ruffled bedding. I lowered the camera between Porsha's splayed legs getting a shot of the used condom hanging from her slit. Both of us were sniffling, breathing heavily almost sounding like we had colds as Shawnee shook her head in disbelief as I took a seat beside her blasted out friend.