DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit man, you ain't fucking me like that." Shawnee scoffed.

"Sure."

I raised a thumb acquiescing to her wishes as I checked the footage on my digital camera. There was no way I was disclosing the fact that I'd been seeing Yoli's face halfway through my sexual tryst with Porsha Simms. Make no mistake about it, there was a mountain of difference between the thick, widely built near do well and the thin, obscenely flexible lay about with deceptively wide hips. Perhaps it was there similar stoner attitudes with Porsha's demand for attention being the catalyst that triggered me. Whatever the reason, I lost myself in the present woman's buxom figure going wild sexually. I glanced over finding Porsha out cold from exhaustion with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

"I mean it; don't do none of that escape from prison fucking, on me." There was still lightness masking the seriousness of her voice.

"Yes ma'am; do you mind if I film some more of that huge ass, though?" My head was still addled a bit from sexual nirvana. Porsha's sudden loud snoring seemed to break the tension between us getting her wary friend to chuckle.

"Fuck, you really put her to sleep; okay how do you want me?" Her profile was incredible considering her large size and the swell of her ass with the highest point of that pronounced curve reaching the top of my abdomen standing.

"I've got a swell idea." I drew out my trusty Go Pro head band.

After struggling to get Porsha's legs up on the bed with her head pointing at the door, I covered her with a comforter, tucking her in still snoring through the entire arduous process. I filmed her snug and asleep for the teaser trailer I would later post on her page before turning to Shawnee doing the same thing with her head pointed in the other direction. What followed was a faux point of view skit with me coming into the bedroom discovering both women asleep. The camera pivoted going back and forth between both "sleeping" women before my hand entered the frame grabbing the orange blanket covering Shawnee slowly drawing it away to reveal her massive cheeks to the viewing audience.

I was banking on the viewing audience being wholly unprepared for the visual which would draw even more attention to my page in the long run. What followed mirrored reality with a session of intense ass worship involving both of my hands groping, kneading and pinching every bit of her redbone tinted buttocks. Shawnee got into the passive activity lightly moaning and twerking for cheeks for the desired effect until I managed a second money shot that rivaled the first coaxed out with the help of Porsha Simms.

"Shawnee, what's under the hoodie?"

"The rest of me."

"Do you mind if we see that, as well ma'am?" I had to assist Shawnee pulling her upright on the edge of the mattress. Although she was nude from the waist down, her sex was hidden from view by her overly thick thighs.

Shawnee was hesitant slowly rolling the front up revealing the doughy looking abdomen of an overweight woman that seemed to slope outward diagonally from her armpits. She had two deep rows of love handles with her belly button appearing as a slight horizontal slit. She left the hoodie covering her breasts and had to be prompted to raise it higher.

"I don't got no titties like Porsha over there." Her apprehension was palpable.

"You don't need them; I just wanna know what we're working with."

Shawnee scoffed slowly rolling up her hoodie further revealing a thin cotton tank underneath but no brassiere. Her reason for stalling was apparent as her breasts appeared barely there, almost classified as moobs (man boobs). There was an odd pyramid tattoo in her nonexistent cleavage. A secondary script tattoo was situated above her left boob as she appeared wholly embarrassed.

"So uhm no tits, and I got a few more tattoos under here; fucked up right?"

"You don't need big tits; how many tattoos?" Shawnee lowered the hoodie, hiding her secret shame.

"Praying hands tattoo on my right shoulder and you already saw my name written in Klingon."

"Huh?"

"My tramp stamp; you saw it, right?" I got up from the bed drawing the fluffy hoodie up revealing her small boobs again cupping one which was hidden behind my palm. Shawnee peered out of the corner of her eyes, still embarrassed.

"Let me see it again."

"Whatever."

I got her up on all fours again finding that her lower half was indeed bigger than my torso and pelvis. It was globular, planetary in spherical enormity. Her obvious charm possibly dwarfed even my recent muse Rashida Sikes. I got her to stand up between the beds losing the hoodie but retaining the cotton tank. Her shape from small narrow head to the widest point of her hips and massive donk informed a distinct pear shape. There was a partial sleeve from her right shoulder to mid bicep and more script on her left wrist. I was happy to find that her legs were shapely and powerful on par with the aforementioned Chi Town Thunda.

"So, you wanna make some money, or what?"

"You looking at my ass; what'd you think?" I'd been steadily kneading the closest ass cheek as we spoke.

"I think we have a deal if you sign a model release." My palm collided with her massive butt creating a series of massive ripples.

Shawnee was hesitant to leave the confines of her bedroom, but I wanted a shot of her walking down the short corridor. We settled on a compromise allowing her the return of the hoodie on the condition that gather it up enough that her waist could be plainly seen. I liked the narrowness of the brief corridor because it added to the illusion making her enormous butt appear gigantic.

"Everything above my waist takes a fucking L." Shawnee commented as placed the modeling release on her cluttered coffee table.

"It's not as bad as you think."

"Think I could make a couple hundred bucks?"

"Sure."

She bent over in front of me, her butt almost a piece of furniture in and of itself. I couldn't help fondling it and Shawnee didn't seem to mind. She remained bent over allowing me to sit on the love seat behind her filming almost nonstop.

"Ah man, come on and get it; I'm getting tired of all this creeper shit. Let's get it out the way so you can post this shit online real quick."

She'd taken a condom from my camera bag righting herself vertically as I took note of the deep creases left by her panties. My phone started ringing off the hook with Yoli's number inadvertently freezing time from my perspective. I watched until it stopped finding a message icon popping up on the screen. Shawnee stared at the phone alongside me.

"Mad at the girlfriend?"

"She ain't my girlfriend; she everybody fucking girlfriend."

"Cheated huh?"

I didn't answer directing her onto the loveseat while I got my Go Pro ready. Shawnee went with the flow ironically assuming the same position Yoli had when we initially hooked up. She rested her elbows on the back of the short sofa while her butt rose high in the air filling the camera lense. I pushed inside finding that roughly half reached inside coming to an abrupt stop as I bottomed out, surprised. Shawnee made a noise like somebody shanked her glancing over her shoulder, strained.

"Damn, I only got half inside, Shawnee." I spread her ponderous cheeks apart visually confirming what I suspected.

"I said you ain't fucking me like that; my kitty is really small so you can't be pounding my shit all hard like Porsha. Just be careful because that kind of hurt when you shoved it inside." I kept her cheeks spread wide apart poking at her cunt, bottoming out. She winced with each tiny thump twisting a bit at the waist like she was going to take a swipe at me.

"I can't believe this; all this fucking ass with no pussy; what'd other guys say when they find out?"

"Nothing really, most of them motherfuckers be five minutes back there, fucking hot dogging me or trying to get in the back door-if I let them."

"Hot dogging; you mean eh, assjob, right?"

"YOU FUCKING OR NOT?!!" Shawnee blurted out, frustrated as I kept poking her. I responded by cupping the outside of her rear cleavage pressing horizontally around the exposed portion of my shaft up to the base.

My member was completely hidden from view as I used her inner recesses thrusting just as hard into Shawnee. This woman had a breathy moan that belied her otherwise urban demeanor. Shawnee folded her arms, resting her head on top of them as I pounded her out. I made sure to capture all of the motion ripples across her expanse casually riding her monstrous derriere.

"Damn that shit feels good; I like it man." We went at it for another fifteen minutes before I responded.

"Shawnee, can you reach back and grab it with both hands?" It took some doing as I noted her arms looked shortened because of her build.

Shawnee managed to reach back spreading her ridiculous cheeks. I captured everything glazing both openings before liberally hosing both generous halves as my phone started ringing off the hook again. Shawnee was able to get a pudgy hand onto the spunk casually rubbing it in for the camera. My phone continued ringing off the hook adding a bit of realism to the proceedings.

"You just gonna leave her hanging?"

"For now; besides I'm working." Shawnee chuckled like the gossip hen she so obviously was in my eyes.

"She winning you know; you all up in your feelings so she got you, man."

It was unsolicited commentary as I pressed my shaft against her huge right cheek interlocking my fingers over it for an inspired bit of frottage. We both knew she was right as Yoli kept calling non stop until I snatched it up, bristling.

"WHAT?!!" I placed the phone on speaker.

"Uhm, I found-the card you left under my door." Yoli said barely above a whisper.

"Oh, don't worry about that." I replied plainly hanging up in her face as Shawnee chuckled.

The phone immediately began ringing off the hook again as I snatched it up placing it on top of Shawnee's monster sized butt right below her tramp stamp. I played with her hips making the phone bounce around, clapping her cheeks on my length getting gradually hard enough to mash my length vertically along her cavernous cleavage. Shawnee twerked lightly with the slightest movement causing more enormous ripples as I plowed her derriere feeling the intense heat between the halves. The phone kept ringing as I helped myself before answering again.

"Just gonna let it ring, huh?" Yoli answered, obviously sobbing.

"No big deal, you caught me in the middle of something; you need something?" I made no attempt to hide what I was doing wedging the huge butt around my length getting an exciting friction as we talked.

"I uhm, found your card when I got home."

"Yeah, you said that."

"It was a nice card, very pretty." I managed to get my crown to plunge upward clearing Shawnee's rear cleavage several times in succession while she cupped a hand over her mouth, listening.

"Why don't you just throw that away; it's no big deal." The underside of my shaft rubbed her sweaty skin before I plunged in horizontally getting an intense tightness.

"Please don't be mean to me; I'm sorry about what happened."

"It's fine, we already talked about that."

"No, we need to meet so I can explain what happened." She was sniffling, coughing a bit while her voice sounded wet and desperate.

"Sexually fluid, but all I see is you sitting on dicks; maybe you should go find a pussy to eat or something. That shit might level you out Yoli." Her sobbing continued as Shawnee glanced back peering at my static expression.

Both hands were hiding her mouth in an attempt to keep silent. My arms framed the outside of Shawnee's grabbing the back of the couch as I manically sawed my member along her crack going over the sexual precipice. There was no way she couldn't hear my actions.

"PLEASE, I'M SORRY ABOUT JAQUAN!!" Yoli screamed hysterically.

"Sure Yoli; look I got things to do, baby."

A deluge of milky ejaculate was bubbling up from Shawnee's mashed together cheeks creating this considerable puddle at the very top of her gluteal cleft. It felt incredible as I continued working my hips against her rump. I honestly could've played with her all day and night reaching under her hoodie cupping one crappy tit.

"I wanna see you."

"Sure whatever." I parted Shawnee like the two massive halves of a peach watching my jizz slowly seep down the crack of her ass over both openings. I'd almost forgot I was still wearing the Go Pro as Yoli audibly tried to control her sobbing.

"Tomorrow?"

"Busy, laters bitch." I hung up turning off my phone this time and tossing it in my camera bag.

Both of my hands ended up under Shawnee's fluffy hoodie kneading her girl moobs. She didn't seem to mind, breathily gasping and pushing back against me, deep in thought.

"You savage, man." She commented after a while.

I had nothing to say still smarting inside from the sound of Yoli's voice. I didn't want to admit that I'd gotten hung up on her over after a forty eight hour period of nonstop sex and playful banter. There was no way I was letting Shawnee clown me about acting like some butt hurt simp even if it were true. I went to downloading the footage onto my laptop cobbling together her and Porsha Simms respective scenes leaving a little on the side for my page as well.

Shawnee for all of her youthful, urban tinged exuberance, respected my space disappearing into the bathroom to shower. I took the time to read some commentary finding views and membership on the respective pages dramatically increased as a result of Rashida Simms recently posted material. Her pay app was probably blowing up at this point while I considered strategy as Shawnee emerged from the bathroom in a dowdy flannel robe.

"You're all set up; but I wanna ask you a favor Shawnee."

"Man, I'm through for the night." She assumed.

"Not that; I'm talking about the page I just made for you. There are four different teasers and two scenes there. I want you to pick only one scene for release and leave the full one inactive."

"Why can't I just release them all? I did this shit to get fucking paid." She sounded indignant.

"I've got an idea to make a shit ton of money, but you kinda gotta lay low. If you're down, I'll put two hundred fifteen dollars on your books right now."

I'd made a considerable amount of money from my prior efforts putting the dollar amount out there knowing she'd take the deal. I remembered watching this video on social media detailing some shady business practices by legendary boxing promoter, Don King. In lieu of some potential legal issues with a certain world champion, he'd lulled the man out of his situation by offering him a suitcase with one hundred thousand dollars in cash inside banking on his supposed financial ignorance.

"Uhm, okay." Shawnee proved it was a sound strategy signing too more modeling releases. It felt like I'd averted a disaster.

My newly discovered and minted Ms. WTF could've played havoc and unraveled everything I was doing with Rashida Simms. Porsha Simms loud snores echoed off the wall drawing our dual attention as I switched on my phone finding a new message, unexpected.

"Shit."

"What?" Shawnee inquired.

"Nothing, but I'm gonna step outside in the hall to make a call; thanks for the shoot." I expeditiously forwarded the money to Shawnee from my own cash card before stepping out into the stairwell sitting on the top step. I reluctantly dialed up the number.

"Hello Renee."

"Hello yourself, where are you?"

"Uhm, with friends; doing a bit of business if you know what I mean?" There was a pause on the line for a few dreaded seconds.

"Man, you and your cousin are more alike every day."

"Stop it." That was the last thing I wanted to hear, internally fighting off the accompanying visual. It was futile as my traitorous memory dredged up the visual of Jaquan's face twisted up as he climaxed all over Yoli. I winced from the psychic pain.

"Where you at?"

"Still there." I answered cryptically.

"Yoli place?"

"NO!"

"Excuse me?" Shawnee busied herself retrieving one of those push broom vacuum cleaners running it over the living room floor. With that ratty bathrobe, the dour twenty something looked like some world weary housewife as she went about housekeeping.

"Sorry uhm, I'm not over Yoli; I'm with someone else just hanging out." There was a pause on the line.

"Where you at; I'm gonna pick you up." I knew better than to argue or try to dissuade Renee, so I gave her Shawnee's address packing up my stuff. The minute I hung up I noticed Shawnee standing at the edge of the living room grinning.

"What now?"

"Who was that; your momma or something?"

"Or something." I replied as Porsha's snoring echoed off the walls drawing our attention.

I finished up my work leaving a wealth of footage to edit together for my page at some later time. Nothing could stop the rising anxiety as I waited for Renee to pull up to the curb outside the building. Somewhere in the city, Jaquan was probably sweating it out waiting to see if I snitched to his esteemed baby mamma number two. That thought alone provided me with a bit of leverage that I didn't know if I wanted. I didn't want to see Renee humiliated and hurt after all the time spent in his presence alongside their little girl Daisy. Part of me wanted to dial her back up and tell her not to pick me up. Shawnee sat next to me having a tall can and watching more reruns of Scandal.

"They have a whole channel just for this shit show?"

"You do know what a DVR is, right nigga?" She commented without missing a beat, simultaneously checking her phone.

Despite my comments, we sat watching television together until Renee's horn started honking right outside the window. I glanced out the window finding her right outside the building entrance visible behind the wheel. I could see her face from the nose down instantly feeling apprehensive that she might've discovered the situation between me and Jaquan. I wondered if maybe she'd already discovered his latest fall from fidelity and dealt with the wastrel appropriately. Shawnee barely registered my exit from her apartment with little more than a nod of her head. In my opinion, she was a functional slacker.

"Hey, I need you to help me with something." Renee said noncommittally as I got in beside her. The hairs on the back of my neck and forearms stood up.

"Uhm, sure."

"Don't sweat it; I just need some stuff out of my shop before morning." Renee was actually smiling and relaxed as she casually drove onto the freeway taking an all too brief shortcut to her shop.

It was unsettling seeing her without the expected razor's edge. She was wearing a white jersey sporting the number seven and some eye popping yoga shorts accentuated by her luscious thighs. Renee was driving barefooted, using a hand on the wheel while the other was propped up on the driver's window. SVW's "Use Your Heart" was blasting from her stereo.

"Okay."

"So, you like her; Yoli I mean, huh?"

"Uhm well...we were just messing around, that's all." She glanced casually over at me seemingly innocuous in intent.

"Hey, you're grown; I mean I ain't trying to hate and its cool." She was lightly moving to the music decidedly breezy and visually exuberant.

"We aren't dating; shit I just had a threesome before you showed up." I glanced out my window unintentionally rueful.

"Too much information baby." Renee playfully pinched my cheek.

I chaffed inside resentful of the manner in which she casually made me feel like a kid in her presence. The lights were still on in her place as we pulled up to the curb. I was crawling in my own skin serenaded by another ill-timed love ballad, I Love You by Keith Washington and Chante Moore. I wished I'd never caught my cousin beating her back out, but it was a memory that wouldn't go away anytime soon, if ever.