DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We never spoke verbally as I left with a grinning Yoli in tow. I found a message from my hookup on my receipt in the form of a crudely drawn penis with an arrow pointing to a smiley face. I guess it was sort of a thank you from the mature Sicilian woman. I passed the note to Yoli as we walked back to the salon.

"You really did put it down on her, huh?"

"I gave her what she wanted." I reiterated.

"Oh yeah, what about the porno you made with her; I heard you made one of those, right?" I suddenly knew what she really wanted.

"Why're you busting my balls, Yoli?" She smiled lighting up.

"Hey, we're cool brother; I just think it's funny because Mintzy always hard up for dick. Sorry about getting in your space, but I wanted to find out if you really ran her up off the penis. Did you really film that shit?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Better watch it with that shit; her people might not like it."

"So, I heard."

We were standing outside the salon at this point as Yoli finished her last drag on her cigarette before stamping it out. She chewed a few pieces of gum as we walked into the shop finding it mostly empty. I didn't look at Rashida who was facing her work station. Renee was in the middle of giving a client some hair extensions. I went straight to the back finding two large boxes of pizza on the table and other assorted goodies as Yoli placed some of the soda in the fridge.

"You eating?" She looked at me incredulously, scoffing.

"Are you kidding, I'm fat as fuck."

Yoli went back to her work station leaving me to eat alone. I checked my phone finding that I was still making a bit of money from the clips I'd posted. I was a little bummed that I wouldn't be able to post the new stuff, resolving to resume my activities at some point. There were more messages from my cousin Jaquan too. Rashida appeared through the curtain. As soon as I saw her approaching, I put my head down under to the side noticing one of the empty paper bags on the floor. I put the bag on my head in silent protest to her shitty behavior earlier.

"Oh really, nigga?" I didn't respond.

She scored a few slices before stalking off in a huff. Rashida Sikes was insufferable in my opinion and I was irritated feeling like my hands were tied behind my back because of Renee. I heard some talking and peer gossip in the other room before the bag was unceremoniously snatched away from my head revealing Renee's disapproving face.

"What the fuck are you doing, man?"

"Keeping the peace."

"RASHIDA GET IN HERE, NOBODY ELSE!!" I looked away towards the opposite wall as she appeared at the entrance of the break room.

"Apologize to him."

"WHY?!" I could hear Rashida munching on a pizza slice.

"APOLOGIZE-TO-HIM!!" Renee insisted.

"Sorry."

There was no way you could deny Renee's status as an undisputed Alpha-Female when you saw shit like this. It felt like Rashida Sikes would rather lose an arm than apologize to me, but Renee was able to bend her with little effort.

"Come sit down-right here, Rashida."

She pulled out a chair right in front of me which prompted me to attempt to get up, but Renee leaned in close obscuring my view. Rashida reluctantly took a seat in front of me as a finger was wagged in my face before our self-appointed moderator sat at the head of the small table forcing us to face one another.

"Shit." I bristled inside as some of that ire bubbled to the top.

"So, here we are, and I think its time to table the bullshit; both of you know how much I DON'T like DRAMA. Rashida, you been throwing him shade since we came in this morning. He greeted you like a gentleman should and you showed your ass, right off the bat. Then you embarrassed this motherfucker in front of our clients, not even taking him aside to address your concerns."

"He was looking at my ass."

"Everybody looks at your ass; hell, I look at your fucking ass too. That shit is hard to miss nigga; it's like looking at the side of a fucking bus!!" Renee was sitting there with her elbows up on the table. It was hard not to laugh at the burn as she turned to me.

"Homeboy, you put a fucking bag on your head; you know how stupid you look sitting in here with that shit on your head, nigga?"

"Just giving the lady what she wanted; I don't feel like having somebody screaming at my ass all day. I figured she was your girl, so I didn't want any trouble with her. I put the fucking bag on my head Renee, I know I looked like a fool too, but what would you have me do, huh?"

"Was you looking at Rashida's humongous fucking ass?"

"I saw it."

"I KNEW YOU WAS DOING THAT SHIT, NUKKA; I TOLD YOU RIGHT, THEN!!" Rashida sounded like she felt vindicated as Renee rolled her neck, cracking her shoulders.

"Oh so you gotta problem with people staring at that booty, huh baby? Eyes on that shit make you nervous, now bitch? I ain't gonna put you on blast but maybe you should work on your workplace attire darling. You feeling me on that shit cause I'll have you up in here wearing some Color Purple parachute pants, baby." I put my head down on the table unable to hide my smile as I snickered. Renee reached over slapping the back of my head.

"OW!"

"Control, your wee wee, nigga." I knew better than to argue, just nodding my head as she looked over at her employee.

"Alright Renee, I'm good, okay?" Rashida begged off.

"Now I'm not good cause both of you done fucked up my plan with this fighting and shit. Now, I gotta figure some shit out because I always keep my fucking promises." She started eating providing no further explanation.

"WHAT PLAN?!!" Rashida and I responded in tandem.

"Well, one of you would have to be open to declassifying some shit if I was actually to explain things, properly." She glanced over at Rashida who did an instant slow burn. I was unknown to them, already in the know about this woman's supposed fall from grace and subsequent humiliation.

"You really wanna put me on blast, huh bitch?"

"No, I want to help you get some real fucking paper, Rashida my nigga." Renee took another bite out of her pizza slice glancing over at me. She seemed to be studying my face making me uncomfortable under her gaze.

"Hey, maybe we shouldn't have been checking out your personal shit, but I noticed something when I was watching your little homemade pornos. You got some actual talent for that shit. I know what a sex tape made by some fucking goon looks like; those motherfuckers usually so excited that it comes out looking messed up where you don't even know what's going on half the time. You my friend, have flare." I looked her dead in her green, slanted eyes before my gaze drifted over to Rashida.

"Wait a minute, here." I grimaced at the thought.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RENEE?!!" Rashida had a similar reaction as Renee raised both hands, shrugging.

"Now, if we're talking business, you're gonna have to declassify some shit girlfriend. You can't get mad about that, especially if it gets you some paper, Rashida. Now you gotta decide if you want in on what I know is straight fire, babe. I'm gonna get this money with this nigga whether you in or not." Renee eyes shifted back and forth between us, waiting for an answer.

"Alright, I'll bite." Rashida sounded like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders as Renee regarded me with a smirk before pulling out her phone bringing up her employee's cam site.

"Check this out."

"Whoa uhm, Chi Town Thunda?" Rashida was pictured on the front page of an amateur cam page.

It was almost similar to the site I was using to post my scenes. Rashida was pictured on the page on all fours with her, most prominent feature on display. It had some garish colors that didn't help her dark skin tone ultimately having the effect of making her blend into the background. She was wearing what appeared to be a black string bikini which didn't help the overall visual, but that monster backside just grabbed you. Her photo and video clip numbers matched mine, barely. Renee had been watching me the whole time finishing up her lunch. Rashida looked embarrassed as I glanced at her face before regarding Renee.

"What's the verdict?" She asked taking a drink from a can of soda.

"Honestly, needs a redo of epic proportions; she could be killing it with that monster; no offense to Rashida, here."

"I know it's shit; what would you do to fix that shit?"

"Well, I'd definitely change that front page, maybe do a full introduction trailer, go cinematic."

"I got a trailer on there!! Gimme that phone!!"

Rashida snatched the phone returning it moments later. I found a clip of her twerking in what looked like her bathroom. It wasn't any different from anything else you could see online other than her butt. I glanced up finding her watching me, anxious for my assessment.

"It's just regular, honestly speaking."

"OH YEAH, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, HUH NUKKA?!!" Rashida was offended.

"Teaser trailer with full cinematic opening, probably imitate some videos from the early 2000's like shit done by Hype Williams when he was working with Missy Elliot back in the day."

"Are you serious; what do you mean?"

"Leveling up doesn't have to cost a whole lot; I could shoot a teaser, post it on my page and if it doesn't have any activity, you can tell me to go fuck myself." I looked up from the phone from one face to the other handing the phone back to Renee who glanced over at Rashida.

"Sounds like an offer to me; what about you?"

Rashida slowly pushed back from the table standing with this reticent look on her face as I expected her to walk back out into the salon. Instead she measured her steps around the table until she was adjacent with me. Unexpectedly Rashida put her far hand on her hip popping the other side out letting her huge butt literally hit me in the side of the head. It was rough feeling powerful and intrusive knocking me over a bit.

"If it don't work out like you said, I really will tell you to fuck yourself."

Yoli gave me and Rashida the side eye, while finishing up a little girl's braids as Renee's charity event came to an end. There were still a few people hanging out with their kids watching movies on the monitor as we left going around the side of the building back up to Renee's place. I noticed a ladder leaning against the wall on her back porch snagging it puzzling Rashida.

"Why're you grabbing a ladder?"

"Epiphany."

"What?"

"I got an idea, trust me."

She looked apprehensive but held the door open anyway allowing me to bring the ladder inside. I carried the ladder into the living room placing it against the wall while Rashida stood there apprehensive. I glanced around the large space, peering out the window before turning to her.

"Hey, what're you wearing under there?"

"HUH?!!" Rashida flinched.

"What kind of underwear are you wearing."

She looked shaky and nervous, probably thinking of bolting as I took stock of her figure, more analytically this time. She was about five eight, probably six feet in heels and shaped like a pear with her most striking feature being her lower half and some really beautiful, shapely legs. They were the kind of legs you didn't expect a woman of her size to have.

"Uhm, floral lace thong; string in the back and it's white, too." Rashida answered awkwardly.

"Cool."

I glanced down settling on the plush, white rug under Renee's couch. It was large enough to accommodate my coalescing vision of what I wanted to do with Ms. Sikes a.k.a Chi Town Thunda. I figured I'd go for broke since Renee set the ball in motion lifting and moving one end of the couch off the rug before following up with the other side freeing the rug. Rashida stood off to the side with her arms nervously folded across her chest, watching pensively.

"Why you moving the furniture?" I purposely walked to the other side of the living room leaning against the window staring at my apprehensive model.

"Forget that; I want to tell you my idea."

"Uh, okay."

"I want to shoot two teasers a few seconds long; one will be a point of view deal in the bathroom over there in the hall, and the other is gonna be on this rug right here in the living room. But first, I'm gonna need you to lose the dashiki and booty shorts, Rashida." I noticed her flinch again when I mentioned what I wanted.

"Yeah, alright; don't try anything, nigga."

I did my best to look disinterested but we both knew I wasn't fooling anyone as her shoulders slumped, head staring at her own feet which were encased in some wicker looking wedge sandals. The sound of her zipper filled my ears as Rashida dug her fingers into her pockets shimmying and shaking until those skintight shorts cleared her hips. Once past the widest point of her hips, they dropped to the floor allowing her to step out of them. She instinctively went to pick them up but stopped after glancing at me. Her dashiki covered the upper swell of her butt leaving a lot left over to look at. Rashida hesitated glaring over at me from her side of the living room. She was probably expecting me to freak when I saw her lose the shorts, but I remained still, my own arms folded across my chest, waiting.

"My top, right?"

"Yes ma'am." Rashida was standing there with her hands tugging downward on the extra large dashiki cover her upper half, wide eyed and nervous. I was done talking, leaving the ball in her court.

I watched as she bit her lower lip, nervously weighing my request in her mind waiting for me to say something to convince her either way. There was no way I was going to fall into that trap because my idea was going to be making her money, filling her coffers instead of mine. Her recent history was already known to me because of her coworker Yoli. Her own boyfriend busted her making illicit money on the side, breaking up with her afterwards because she was sharing her body with an audience. Getting ethered left Rashida self-conscious and likely angry with men in general, when they were tipping or paying into her cash app.

"Uhm, okay...yeah." She began to slip the multi colored top up over her torso almost turning around to do so, but instead faced me as it was drawn free of her body.

The perfect inverted triangle, that almost glowing patch of white was exactly what I was looking for with the string riding high up on her hips. You could say her lower half was so powerful looking that it made her torso appear truncated in comparison. Rashida held her top over her chest eventually dropping it to the floor with her shorts revealing a matching white, mesh underwire covering modest breasts. Her dark areolas were visible through the material.

"Turn around."

Rashida sighed like some petulant child turning to face the wall giving me a good look at what I was going to be tentatively working with in physical terms. I nearly toppled over barely catching myself at the sight of her enormous rear end unfettered. As I guessed, it was two massive ovals mashed together merging perfectly with her shapely, gorgeous legs. Rashida's rear cleavage was so devastating the thong was hidden from view in the back with the only evidence being a tiny bow at the small of her back. Her carob hued skin tone added to her innate physical charm making the white of her skimpy underwear pop and glow. This was just what I was looking for.

"Perfect, you wanna lay down on the rug first while I get my bag or do the bathroom thing?"

"What's the bathroom thing?" She still sounded scared.

"You just stand in there looking in the mirror while I stand out in the hallway using the camera as a proxy. All you gotta do, is slam the door in my face as hard as you can, Rashida."

Predictably Rashida took option number two wanting me to walk ahead of her so that I wouldn't have an unsanctioned view of her butt. I was offended but sucked it up wanting to realize my ideas. Something told me that I was right in my assessment of her current site and the potential traffic she could generate with a simple course correction. I had her leave the door open at a forty five degree angle and pull the thong up into the pronounced side curve of her generous hips effectively hiding it from view.

Her side view emphasized the shelf like nature of her butt in excess. My digital camera became a pervert, a proxy for anyone watching this clip in the future. Things went off without a hitch as I captured a second version of the shot with my Go Pro. Rashida seemed to enjoy slamming the door in my face asking if I wanted to go a third time.

"So uhm, how you want me to lay on this rug?"

"How else; on your stomach, okay?"

Her skittish attitude was getting on my nerves, but I knew I had to get what I wanted to prove a point. Rashida's eyes never left me as I opened and positioned the ladder climbing up to the top having a seat.

"Better not try nothing." She threatened under her breath kneeling on the rug.

"Please ma'am, respect, okay?"

Rashida grumbled something under her breath as she got on all fours on the blanket, ponderously lying on her belly eventually as I'd asked. I found that her enormous derriere looked incredible from this elevated view as my irritated muse lay beneath me providing an exciting contrast between her rich mocha skin and the plush white carpet. It looked like she was sunbathing from my point of view, but I needed one more thing from Rashida.

"That looks real good, lose the bra."

"Why I gotta do that?"

"Because I said so; I need to get this shot to finish what we're doing together. Lose the bra, please ma'am." I looked down at her finding an angry face glaring back up at me. There was nothing else to say and I stared back impassively waiting for her decision.

"You wanna see some titties!"

"With my x-ray vision through your back; right Rashida." I shot back snarkily. She growled something inaudible practically ripping the skimpy brassiere from her body tossing it aside. I got some really good footage of Rashida on that blanket.

"You finished yet?!"

"I'm done Rashida; you can get dressed. I'm gonna download this footage to my laptop. Stay face down like that until I leave the room."

I descended the ladder making sure to keep my back to her leaving the living room. I found Renee reclining in her bedroom apparently napping. She was wearing one of the sleep masks but stirred when I appeared at her doorway.

"How'd it go?"

"She's in your living room getting dressed, ask her." I was beyond annoyed with Rashida Sikes as Renee roused fully removing her eye mask.

"That bad, huh?"

"Well, let's just say I hope you're wrong about her making money with the clips I'm about to create on my laptop."

Renee was wearing a white tank with these matching boho styled harem pants hiding her own awesome legs from view. I was disappointed to say the least, waving her off taking my equipment to the kitchen to work. I was left undisturbed for the next twenty minutes cobbling together the bathroom clip and halfway through the larger teaser clip when Renee appeared with a satchel bag slung over her shoulder. I'd already uploaded the bathroom tease to the site.

"What's up?"

"I've got to pick up my daughter and I'm taking her to lunch with Rashida, so we're cool, right?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Hey man, I'm gonna need you to make yourself scarce around here because my kid is coming home. Don't worry, I'm not sending you back over Jaquan's house; I have uh, secured lodgings for a night or two with someone else." I raised an eyebrow worried as Rashida hung back partially visible in the corridor.

"Oh, it's not her bruh; just get your stuff and kick it downstairs to the curb."

"Sure; you don't want me to finish this?"

"You'll still be able to work where you're going; no doubt about that." Renee covered her green eyes with an expensive pair of oversized Tom Ford shades.

They were the Gia 63, butterfly sunglasses that added a bit of sophistication to her look. My eyes followed Renee noticing her underwear was visible through the slightly sheer material of her harem pants. Rashida followed her out the back door, but I made sure not to stare in any capacity. Five minutes later I was disappointed in my own success as that thirty second clip started racking up views almost immediately while I packed. I hoped Rashida would back out of the deal anyway as I shouldered my knapsack carrying my camera bag down to the street below in front of her salon.