DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Maybe we should talk about what happened."

"No we shouldn't." Yoli stomped over plopping down beside me looking between the screen and my profile intermittently.

"Come on, I feel bad."

"Oh really?" My sarcasm was not lost on the woman who'd crazily used me as a proxy to realize some fantasy of sleeping with Renee Kelly. Yoli was not about to be denied, leaning into me staring at my progress on the screen.

"Can't we just hash it out; I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"I know, we're cool." I dead panned.

"Shit."

"Relax, you got what you wanted, and I can't complain when you look at it objectively. You've got a really nice, little body and looking at you, nobody would ever know you were holding cake like that. I really liked stuffing that jiggly butt of yours, Yoli. Too bad, it's over because I wanted to keep fucking you as hard as possible. Heck, I'm kind of glad you're sexually fluid, at least long enough to get what you wanted from me."

I intentionally rambled while playing her coworker's teaser on a loop. Yoli facepalmed with a slow forming smile on her face.

"Jiggly butt, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Trying to call me fat?"

"That ass is fat."

"Oh, is that right?" Yoli took the verbal opening, her arm snaking under mine planting her palm in my crotch. She had my member out in seconds casually stroking and playing with it before noticing the Go Pro in my camera bag.

"You wanna be a porn star, huh Yoli?"

"Only long enough to pay back some bad karma I put on myself." Her response only partially surprised me as she ducked down returning under my arm with obvious intent as I tapped away at my laptop.

Her tongue darted out at my crown a few times, before her thick, pinkish lips stretched fully around it methodically engulfing me until everything was hidden from view in her gullet. A few apartments over somewhere in the distance, "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get" by the Dramatics played adding an unintentional soundtrack to the proceedings. It was surreal watching my cock appear and disappear between her large, puffy lips almost curving in the middle as if she were swallowing a banana.

Yoli didn't appear to have any sort of gag reflex and seemed to enjoy oral sex. She worked wet, loud and sloppy letting saliva and precum drizzle down my shaft in gooey gobs that she licked up before they touched my base. I was obliged to leave my laptop idle unable to deny her obvious skill. Yoli reclined on her belly partially in my lap while the rest of her long, lean body was draped across her leather sofa.

This young woman was the definition of feline tinged femininity as I tugged and yanked on that oversized t-shirt until her butt was in full view. I stole a good handful playfully pinching and kneading it while her head continued bobbing in my lap until she handed my digital camera over.

It was hard to concentrate from the intense, vacuuming sloppy top, much less film. I got a really good tight shot of her big ass lips sliding along my shaft as she hummed and tickled my prick mercilessly. Yoli seemed to like the camera being there between us capturing her carnal devouring of my saliva glistened endowment. My own fingers slid between her butter soft cheeks diddling her with equal intensity matching her cadence. Every time her head dipped into my crotch, I'd push three fingers inside making her gasp and squirm. Neither one of us knew who was playing who like a fiddle, only that we had to keep it up becoming some impromptu game of wills.

The palm of her left hand cupped the underside of my balls while the fingers of her other hand slid up and down hyper kinetically as she went hard in the paint getting me off in seconds as I grunted in an ever increasing almost falsetto screech. I blew an epic load into her gullet followed by several others. Yoli never broke the seal, patiently waiting until I was calmed before letting the creamy deluge of her efforts run down my vein covered tumescence like salad dressing. She throated me slowly drawing her big, pink lips back revealing my shaft and crown cleaned, audibly swallowing. Yoli opened her mouth as evidence before extending what looked like an overly long tongue, teasing my urethra. She sucked on the head of my cock for an indeterminable time audibly letting it pop from her mouth several times until I'd had enough.

"Damn bitch; you trying to get married or something?"

"Trying to get you to like me again, if nothing else." Yoli grabbed my cock pressing the underside against her juicy lips lapping and running her tongue along my shaft.

"That shit feels good; you really gonna let me post that blowjob?"

"Sure, we can do whatever you want."

"Serious?" Yoli answered by completely throating me to the base, holding it for an indeterminable amount of time before bobbing her head in my lap before tapping my glistening member on her lips.

"What do you think?" She replied licking her lips.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers