Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 03

Story Info
Elise takes Dan & his new member out in public for adventure.
6.6k words
4.68
18.7k
27

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fantasy (which should be obvious). This is part 3, which will make little sense if you have not read 1 and 2.

Elise often awoke before Dan.

Elise liked to read. So she used this time to catch up on a couple of chapters in the book she was absorbing.

As she was reading, she would normally notice when his "morning wood" kicked in and his prick would tent the sheets.

But that was then. Now that he wore the penis extension / chastity device...with a sound mounted inside...instead of his diminutive cock tenting the sheets, she saw the massive phallus laying across his thigh. The evidence of his morning wood was a muffled groan as his cock became erect and forced itself onto the sound in his sleep.

She could not help but smile. At the same time she was concerned. It had been a month. Their idea to use betting on sports games on the weekend as a random method to decide whether Dan could cum was working fabulously.

But her suspicion about Dan's luck with such bets was proving true. Today she planned to purposely pick a losing team so she could rock his world this weekend.

She was very proud of how well Dan had handled being denied orgasms while ensuring she got all she could possibly want. What torture it must be! Aroused over and over again, impaled onto that little metal rod, his cock hard as stone with no hope of release. All while ploughing into her with Big Dan making her cum violently.

She knew he was beyond frustrated. But he was happier than she had ever seen him. Oh, he whined...groaned...but he never begged and never became angry.

She would like to think she helped in that. Other than holding to their agreement on when he could cum, she was a loving and devoted partner. She certainly had reason to be. He had always treated her like his queen, and now that he had found "Big Dan", he fucked her like a stallion.

She had actually removed the device twice now. They used the built in nozzle to clean him thoroughly daily, but she had explained to him she believed a visual inspection, shaving and bathing was also important. Since "Little Dan" was not visible at all when locked up, she insisted that every two weeks she would check to make sure he was healthy and not injured. So far, he was doing great. He was so horny and always leaking precum, which kept him well lubricated for the frequent assaults by the sound.

Dan had gasped and sighed deeply as she cleaned and shaved him. When she had gone down on him, slowly tonguing his head, sucking tenderly on his shaft and balls...drawing it out lovingly while bringing him to the edge repeatedly but not letting him cum, he did not beg for release. He HAD made plenty of happy sex noises and uttered several expletives...but he understood the rules and did not beg.

She had patted Little Dan and whispered, "good boy" just before locking him back up unsated. He had been fully turgid, so she slid Big Dan on gently, enjoying lining the sound up and pressing it home while he groaned. It almost felt like clicking the hasp into a lock. Which she actually did shortly thereafter.

Sitting next to him as he slept, knowing there was an unseen erection messing with his mind in his sleep, she could not help becoming aroused herself. She quietly sat her book on her nightstand.

She began lightly caressing his body, starting with his chest. As she moved her caresses downward, she began kissing and sucking on his nipples. He moaned in his sleep, gradually rising from his slumber.

When Dan became fully awake, he found himself enjoying one of her hands gently massaging his full testicles while her lips massaged his nipples.

When Elise realized he was awake, the kisses turned to suction which caused hickies on his pecs while her manipulation of his balls became more firm.

"Ooooooohhhhgaaaaawwwwd..."

Dan instictively began thrusting his hips upward, even though he knew it would do him no good. Little Dan throbbed around the sound inside Big Dan.

Elise slowly moved her kisses down Dan's abdomen. As she caressed his thighs and lower legs, she began felating Big Dan, exagerating her moans as if it were Dan's real cock.

The intimation that she was greatly enjoying the big phallus while his was being denied was not lost on Dan. Which was exactly what Elise was going for. His unseen erection throbbed even more desperately.

When his mouth opened wide with an uncontrollable "Uunnnggghhh" it was quckly covered with her already soaked pussy. He instinctively tried to sate his desire by devouring her sex.

With Big Dan's large head lodged against the back of her throat, Elise began doing something she often did when giving a blow job. She wanted it to seem as real as possible, and besides, it was habit. She began humming.

The result was entirely unexpected. She had to lift up quickly to avoid gagging as Dan suddenly lifted his hips up off of the bed.

"HhnnnngggghhaaaaahhhOh fuck!"

The vibrations from Elise's humming had traveled through the sound attached to the inside of the dildo's head, through Big Dan and into "Little Dan" from the inside out.

"Ohhhhgaaaaawwwwdd! Hhhmmppphhh!"

The vibrations coursing through Dan's cock were not enough to make him cum...but his resultant cries into Elise's clit and vagina were more than enough to send her over the top, orgasms flashing through her unrestricted sex. She couldn't help it, she began fucking his face. She screamed in orgasmic bliss, sending more sensations reverberating through Little Dan.

He could not orgasm, but she WAS rewarded with the taste of a huge dollop of precum which was expelled from Big Dan. As he felt the glob of thick fluid work through his cock, Dan moaned passionately again.

Elise was thrilled by the contradictory tone of Dan's cries. Ecstacy, desperation, joy and torment. But no release.

As the waves peaked, she pressed herself firmly down onto his mouth, her thighs clamping desperately around his head. Trembling throughout her body, she had to release Big Dan from her mouth so she could scream, "Ooohhhhfuckingmotherfuckerthankyou...youglorioussonufabitchFUCK!"

As his wife shook above him, digging her fingernails into this legs, Dan was on an overload also...an unrequited strain. He figured if he could just get to it, he could drive nails with his cock it was so hard. It throbbed around the sound, trying to expand enough to make contact with the inside of the penis extension in vain.

In his dilerium, his mind flashed from partial thought to random feeling...damn she smelled and tasted good...so fucking hard...those claw marks feel so good, but they'll hurt later...I feel like I could cum! More than a month now....want fuck her....oh pleease....love this...fuck me!

When Elise came down from her high, she cuddled and calmed him...without the release she had been given, it took him quite awhile longer to relax and leave that special sexualized space they shared.

She had wanted to mount Big Dan, but had already told herself she would wait until after that day's game and bet. Maybe she would be mounting Little Dan instead.

Elise picked the team with the worst numbers, who had been losing fairly consistently that season. Dan had not looked at the numbers or history, though he had intended to do so.

They cuddled on the couch as they watched. Toying with his chest hair, Elise chided, "Maybe you'll get lucky this weekend, baby. If you win, your reward may have to wait til tomorrow...we have our dinner out with Trish and Barry tonight and Shonda's birthday party with the gang. I wouldn't want to rush your big finish!"

Dan trembled slightly. He really NEEDED a win!

As the game progressed, Dan began to get excited. "His" team was kicking ass! Which meant he might finally GET some ass. The quarterback was phenomenal. If he wasn't delivering perfect passes, he was outrunning the other team's defense, scoring repeated touchdowns.

As it became increasingly apparent his team would win, with his amorous wife caressing him, Dan groaned as his penis became erect once again, impaling itself onto the sound. It did not seem to matter how often it happened, the sensation of that ever widening shaft slowly and methodically working its way into his shaft was a shock.

He was hard as concrete for most of the game as he anticipated his reward.

As the fourth quarter began, the quarterback seemed to be as ecstatic as Dan was. Scoring yet another touchdown, he was taking a victory lap in the end zone. Dan watched in horror as this consumate athlete tripped over his own feet and did a face plant into the goal post.

He'd had his bell rung, but good. He was carried off the field, out of the game.

Without him, his team fell apart. Elise's team, mediocre at best, came back big. They both watched in disbelief when her team just barely squeaked out a victory.

A victory which meant at least another week of denial for Dan. Having been so so ready, he now thought he might hyperventilate.

Elise rubbed his chest trying to calm him. "Baby, it's okay...I can let you out..."

Trying to catch his breath, he shook his head in the negative, "We...we had a deal...not....unnnghh...giving in...oohhhhhh..."

"Well...okay...are you sure?"

Dan grimaced, "Honey...I know you love me. I know it makes me weird...but this has become my fantasy. I want...I need..."

"What, babe? Anything..."

"I don't want you to be hateful...but you can be mean...do NOT give in to me...use your imagination and fuck with my head if you want. Whatever you want...but make me stick to the rules...make me earn it..."

It took Elise a moment to process what he had said. She had been taking pity on her loving husband...now she was beginning to see just how much their little game had progressed.

She kissed him, "I do love you. You may regret this..."

He surprised her again, "Good."

As they were dressing for their night out, Elise approached him holding a satiny scarf. She tied the center of it just below Big Dan's head. She then held up a quarter, "We can't just let this monster roam free tonight in public. Heads we tie him upwards to your abdomen, tails we tie him to your left thigh..."

As Dan watched nervously, she flipped the coin. "Tails it is." She bent the large phallus downward and wrapped the scarf around his thigh, then tied it in a bow. She then directed him to pull up his blue jeans.

He stammered, "Wa-wouldn't it be better to use the chastity cage?"

"Naw. Not to worry...I doubt anyone will notice your bulge, babe. Relax."

She checked out his form, the ass she loved to watch. Contemplating, she asked, "Are you sure you want me to be onery?"

He hesitated, then, turing red, nodded while looking down sheepishly.

"Alrighty then. Finish dressing, I'll be right back."

When she returned she handed him a glass of water. Then she handed him a little blue pill she had retrieved from the medicine cabinet.

Dan's eyes grew wide. He had not needed a Viagra for quite some time. Their purchase had been one of his failed attempts to improve his performance before he found the extension sleeve which had changed everything.

She smiled mischievously, "You wanted me to use my imagination...take the pill, Dan."

"But I'll be hard as hell all night..."

"Precisely, lover. And I will get to watch you squirm and try to act normal in front of all our friends."

With a shudder, he did as he was told.

Elise retrieved her favorite black pencil dress from the closet. The one which accentuated her bodacious ass and pushed her impressive cleavage up and out for everyone to ogle. "Help me get dressed, honey."

Damn. It was going to be a long night. He knew not only would he be unable to take his eyes off of his wife, neither would anyone else.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Dan got out of the car and tried to adjust his pants, very self conscious.

She patted his arm reassuringly, "Stop worrying...nobody will notice..."

He tried to believe her, but could not escape feeling like every woman they passed on the way in was casting glances at him. He was probably just imagining it.

When they got to the table, Barry shook his hand. Trish said "hey." When she looked at him before he sat down, he thought he saw her eyes grow wide. Calm down, Dan. Nobody knows.

Trish was a redhead with a firey personality and a killer body. She wore a white peasant dress which accentuated her tanned skin and her freckled cleavage. She spoke with a Scottish accent which drove straight to men's...hearts.

Barry could have been Dan's brother. His more cool, less nerdy brother.

They all chatted for awhile, then ordered. They were waiting for their meal when the girls decided to make a trip to the ladies room. Dan had missed the glance Trish had shot Elise which initiated the trip.

When they returned, Elise "accidentally" dropped her hand bag. When she bent over to pick it up, her dress rose even further. Dan, and anyone else looking that way, was greeted with the sight of her perfect buttocks and her bare cleft...she had decided to go commando.

She stood pretty quickly, but it was too late for Dan. Little Dan tried desperately to stand straight up...but embedded inside Big Dan who was strapped to his left thigh, that was impossible.

He still became erect, and was slooowly, methodically, impaled onto the sound.

"Aaaaaggghh...eeeeeeoooohhh." Dan tried to be quiet but the panic was forced out of him in a whisper while perspiration popped on his forehead.

Trish made a production of bending over and placing her hand on Dan's left knee, only inches from the bulge on his thigh. Still standing, her breasts appeared to almost fall from her dress. He could see the dark flesh of the tops of her areaolas.

"Oh my, Danny boy, are you okay??"Perhaps a tad over exagerated.

"Hhuunnggghhaaa..." His cock finished lodging itself onto the sound, which opened him up further.

Poor Dan. His mind was on overload. He could not seem to formulate a coherent thought. Tunnel vision zeroed in on Trish's magnificent freckled breasts. Somewhere in there were feelings of sensuality, of fear because his wife and his friend had to be watching him appear to ogle their friend's chest, his rock hard cock, Elise's bare pussy, embarassment at the odd sounds he was making, but no coherent thought or words.

He finally managed to force his gaze upwards to Trish's questioning eyes. With all the effort he could muster, he managed to nod his head in the affirmative.

Trish pulled him close in a comforting motion, pressing the side of his face into the flesh of her chest. "Aye, that's good, Danny."

Danny bit his lip and closed his eyes tight as he felt a glob of precum force it's way through his manhood. Then he felt something wet on his thigh at Big Dan's head. FUCK!! How was he going to explain that when he stood??

Trish released him and resumed her seat, as had his wife. The moment passed. Dan took a couple deep breaths to compose himself, then looked up to see Barry's amused look. Far from angry, the more suave husband thought the women's efforts at Dan's expense were humorous.

The conversation returned to normal and their dinner arrived. Dan was able to relax somewhat and enjoy the meal. His erection was definitely not going away between the Viagra and both provacatively dressed women present. Which presented yet another new torment.

Normally once Little Dan became erect and was impaled, he stayed that way without moving. With Big Dan rendered imobile, things changed slightly.

At one point Dan was laughing at something Elise had said, and leaned back in his seat as a result. She noticed a shocked look in his eyes and a gasp.

When he had leaned back his penis had drawn back with him, sliding almost...ALMOST off of the sound within the penis extension. A little further and he would have been free of the sound and able to make contact with the insides of the extension.

She saw the panic and excitement in his eyes. As on edge as he was, it would not take much contact for him to explode in orgasmic release. But if that happened, he would not be able to maintain his cool, and a huge load of built up cum would blast through Big Dan into his jeans and likely the floor below where he sat.

But Little Dan was not quite short enough to dislodge from the sound. Dan thanked his lucky stars.

Instead, sitting there in public, Dan found that everytime he had cause to move forward, back, sideways, he was fucking his turgid cock onto the sound.

Elise was fascinated. From her perspective Dan would be chatting along about something, then suddenly grimace, close his eyes, sigh, or "Umph..." Within a few minutes she had put two and two together and realized what was happening to him.

To confirm her hypothesis, when he glanced the other way, she slid her napkin from the table onto the floor. "Oops...babe, would you get that for me?"

Without a second thought Dan bent over double in his chair to reach the errant cloth, exclaiming, "Oh! UgghhFUCK!" as the sound forced itself further into his cock than it had ever been...the wide base spreading his uretha further than ever.

Elise giggled at the confirmation, "Oh I'm sorry babe, is your back acting up?" She placed a hand on his shoulder, conveying sympathy while at the same time holding him in place for a moment.

"Ummmpphhh...uh-huh....ohhh."

Both women seemed to be intent on keeping Dan aroused throughout dinner...a touch, a racy comment or outright flirtation. It was out of character for Trish.

They took separate cars to the bar where they were to meet the rest of their group for the birthday party.

Dan was flushed, "Honey, I think Trish may have figured out about my...umm...you know..."

In the passenger seat it took Elise a full minute to speak, she was laughing so hard. "Ya think??"

"Did you tell her?"

She caressed his arm tenderly. "I love you, babe. I did tell her when we went to the ladies room...I kinda had to. She spotted the big salami in your jeans as soon as we walked in. I mean, she knew that was not there before, honey."

"I thought you said it wasn't noticeable??" He was having a holy crap moment as the realization hit him.

She did that coy thing where she nibbled on her fingernail, the light from her eyes reaching straight into his heart so he knew there was no malice.

"I might have fibbed a little bit...you wanted me to be onery..."

Dan glanced down and pondered how ridiculous it had been for him to believe the bulge reaching halfway down his thigh, with even the head defined beneath his jeans, would not be spotted by everyone.

"Oh, crud...we have to go home..."

"Oh no you don't," she chided playfully, "I'm having fun...and you can too if you trust me..."

She leaned her seat back, lifted her right foot to the dash, which had the effect of raising her dress. Which exposed her bare sex and light down of pubic hair, which was moist from her arousal. Though he had seen her countless times, his breath still caught.

Elise traced her fingers over her clitoris, "Mmmm...Trish is my best friend, baby. Of course she was going to see a difference. The others don't know you as well. All they're gonna see is that I am one lucky girl...because my husband is hung like a...oohhhhmmmm...like a fuckin' horse. And if they knew about your tongue..."

She came gently and quietly...but obviously. Little Dan tried once again to rise up...only to be stopped by the sound which held him tight.

When they arrived at the dance club and bar, Dan looked beseechingly at Elise. Could he be spared this experience?

Elise looked back lovingly. Won't you do it for me? "I do not know what will happen...but I promise I will make it an adventure if I can..."

Dan hesitated only a few seconds. Anything for his bride.

Dan disliked dance clubs. The crowds and the noise rattled his nerves. So he was conflicted when they walked inside. A dark, crowded, noisy club may not have been pleasant for him, but it likely would have provided cover. As they entered he found an upscale establishment. The music was jazz and blues, the lights were on. So he was relieved and disappointed at the same time.

12