Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found Trish waiting for them just inside the door. "They reserved a section in the back for Shonda's party...Barry is holding a table for us. He is so on top of things...he reserved a couple of rooms for us in the hotel so we don't have to worry about driving home."

The bar was large with well appointed emenities and furniture. It was busy, but not shoulder to shoulder.

The girls could see Dan was nervous. Thinking quickly, they each cuddled up to a side and walked with him, leaving it unlikely anyone would notice his impressive endowment. Trish teased, "We'll get you to the table, but then you're on your own, stud muffin."

In a separate section off the main room were half a dozen tables for the celebration. Perhaps twenty party-goers were already present.

Dan was only too happy to be hustled to the table where Barry waited. Shonda also sat at their table. Once he sat, Dan's plan was to stay put until it was time to leave. The best laid plans, huh?

Soon after they sat, Elise asked him to go and get her a drink from the bar. Shonda, Trish and Barry politely requested their orders too. Four drinks, two hands, meant two trips. Then he wanted one also, of course, so three trips.

Dan felt like a bug in a jar. The vast majority of the people he passed did not even notice him. But he FELT like everyone's eyes were on him. He had no doubt a guy at the bar was checking him out.

He took Elise and Trish their drinks first, then brought back Barry and Shonda's. He had to stand next to Shonda's seat for a couple of minutes...she was distracted by a well-wisher. When she turned to accept the drink he held for her, he could see her eyes grow wide. She had already had a couple of drinks. He held his breath as the hand not holding a drink began to reach for the bulge on his left thigh. Just before she was to grab a handful, she seemed to remember where she was, and that this was her friend's husband. Blushing, she quickly turned back to the others.

As Dan hurried away to get his own drink, Shonda looked at Elise with a WTF look. She had not seen Dan before, and was merely jealous.

Dan got to sit and enjoy conversation for awhile without attention, because when the girls asked for another round, Barry insisted on taking his turn as courier.

Shortly after Barry returned, Shonda stood. She tapped her glass to get everyone's attention.

"I wanna thank ya'll for all the great gifts...and for the wonderful party. A single girl like me is really lucky to have such great friends!"

She hesitated, as if something had just occurred to her, "I am askin' for just one more present," she looked directly at Dan, "I wanna dance with each of you guys...I don't get enough..." The double entendre was obvious to everyone...well, almost everyone.

So throughout the evening, each of the guys in the party came by and asked the birthday girl for a dance. It turned out she was quite an accomplished dancer...salsa, line dancing, no matter the genre, she handled it well.

Finally, after a couple of hours, Dan was the only man in the group left. He had not volunteered, hoping she would have forgotten him. He was studiously avoiding her gaze from the other side of the table.

So Shonda looked to Elise and gave her a pouty face, her bottom lip protruding. Elise laughed and kicked her husband gently under the table. "You can't hide forever, honey, time to give the girl her dance..."

Dan stood and offered his hand to Shonda, "I'm...I'm not much of a dancer, ma'am..."

She stood and took his hand. "That's okay, WE are doing a slow dance, I'll take care of you...honey."

As they stood on the dance floor, she pressed in close. Her selection of Dan for her finishing slow dance was not ONLY due to her curiousity regarding his "package." It had become obvious during the evening he was somewhat shy, and a gentleman.

Shonda stood about chest level to her taller dance partner. She was a shorter woman, thick and...well proportioned. She turned heads. She was single because she held expectations for relationships. She was not a wild child...but nor was she shy.

As they glided around the room, she pressed herself even closer, feeling his large bulge against her abdomen and lower. Wanting to feel more of it, she turned around and placed it between her buttocks, grinding on it. After a few moments she turned back around.

Breathlessly, "Damn. Elise is one lucky bitch, honey."

"Um...no ma'am, I am the lucky one. She treats me well."

She reached down and cupped the phallus in her small hand, tracing her fingertips around it's outline. "I'd sure like to take you for a test drive, honey."

Dan blushed furiously, but could not think of anything to say.

The dance came to an end. She leaned up and stole a kiss from him, "Hope your wife doesn't kill me. Thanks for the dance!" One last squeeze of his manhood and she was off to the table.

With that the party was over. The girls asked Dan and Barry to get their luggage and take it to the rooms while they had one more drink with the birthday girl.

Dan had been in the room only a few minutes when he got a text from his wife.

*so f-in hot. get nekkid and lay back on the bed. lights off. NOT A WORD TIL I SAY YOU CAN SPEAK*

That seemed like an odd pre-requisite. But whatever. Dan stripped, turned out the lights, and lay back on the bed.

His phone chimed again.

*you are "not allowed to cum" hahahahahaha...tie the ribbon around BD in a bow*

WTF? He could not cum if he wanted to. Dan was really confused. But did as he was told.

He lay there for a few more minutes. Between the Viagra and the thought of his wife mounting him, Little Dan was fully engaged on the sound.

The door opened and closed, and his pulse raced.

Laying there in the dark, he heard her move near the bed and heard rustling as she removed her clothing.

As her panties came off, he could smell her arousal. A rich, musky scent which he...did not recognize. His heart began to race...this was NOT his wife. The thought occurred to him she had not even been wearing panties, which seemed such an insignificant thought now.

He felt the woman climb onto the bed between his legs. He felt small hands...those did seem familiar...tracing their fingertips up his legs to his abdomen.

Her fingers found the big bow. "Oh, for me?"

Instinct made Dan want to crawl off the bed before Elise came in and killed him.

"It's okay, honey...your wife said you are my birthday present." She hesitated, "She just said I had to keep the lights out, and to tell you that you are not allowed to cum with me. She said that is not MY problem...but seemed to think you could control it. Umm...can you?"

Now he understood why he was not allowed to speak.

Haltingly, he tried to answer by reaching out and caressing her arm.

His phone went off again.

*make me proud*

Shonda untied the bow and began caressing Big Dan. "Oh my...such a beautiful cock..." She leaned down and began tracing kisses along the phallus.

Now he understood why the lights had to stay off. Big Dan was so life-like, she had no idea he was not real.

Shonda slowly moved up his body until she could place her bare nether lips at the head of his penis. She sighed at the thought of what was about to happen.

She thought for a moment, "Can you really not cum? I assume you don't have any protection either...and I am not about becoming a mom right now..."

There was just enough light for her to see him nod.

"Promise?"

He nodded again.

She placed the large, flared head of "his" cock at her entrance. The head itself felt larger than the opening to her sex, covering both sides of her labia. She was already wet...she had been for sometime.

But damn. This was escalating quickly.

She caressed herself with him gently, "Honey?"

Their eyes met.

"I've never had anyone so big before...Lise says you give good head...would...would you mind warming me up first? I'm a little nervous..." Her previously confident, "cocky" attitude had taken on a slight air of timidity.

Dan nodded...his eager anticipation showed in his expression, causing her attitude to return.

She happily slid her thick, soaked nether lips upwards and settled onto his face.

Suddenly enveloped, his face suddenly wet, he savored her scent and taste...her aura...and his cock throbbed in frustration on the sound inside its impressive prison.

He grabbed two handfuls of her bountiful ass and pulled her tightly to his mouth. Her excited clit was easy to find, and he sucked it deep into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue.

Shonda gasped in joyous surprise at his enthusiasm. She had been eaten before, but not by someone who wanted to so much.

He released her slightly and bathed her labia with his mouth and tongue. sucking tenderly and kissing, he loved on her for several minutes before returning to her clit. He alternated between massaging with his soft, flattened tongue and darting his pointed tongue over and around her center.

He knew she would achieve orgasm. But he was completely unprepared for how. But then, so was she.

Sitting three doors down across the hall in Trish and Barry's room where they were sharing a drink, Elise smiled knowingly when she heard Shonda's ecstatic screams. She laughed at the shocked looks on her friend's faces.

Dan had read about it, but he had never been with a woman who squirted...or ejaculated...before. But Shonda had never cum so hard that she did so before. She was as surprised by the intensity of the sensations coursing through her body as he was.

Completely lost in an orgasmic frenzy, she gripped his hair with her fingers, clamping down with her thighs and screaming uncontrollably as she filled his mouth with her cum, her back arching.

Dan's back was arching also. He was gulping as quickly as he could swallow her fluids so he could resume assaulting her clit. He wanted to keep the stream of orgasms going.

And he did, for probably five straight minutes she came and shrieked like a banshee until she was spent. She collapsed onto his upper body, which had been truly bathed in her cum. She wasn't conscious of moaning, "please fuck me..." repeatedly.

Like the gentleman he was, Dan complied.

He gently rolled her over onto her back and positioned her near the edge of the bed. He stood, lifting her legs over his shoulders.

He looked down as he placed Big Dan at the entrance to her sex. She was as lubricated as she could possibly be now, and highly aroused. Still he hesitated...the phallus looked so huge compared to her.

In a low whisper, "Pleeease..."

He slid the head up and down her slit, coating it heavily with her juices, rubbing it across her clit which elicited a moan.

Gently he applied pressure and watched it slowly begin to disappear inside of her. She let out a nervous whimper as she was stretched, but at the same time pushed herself against him.

He thought about the strange human tendency. Even though we're afraid we may get hurt, "More, please sir?" We want what we want.

When the head popped inside of her, allowing the slightly narrower shaft to follow, she cried out triumphantly.

Dan was amazed at how tight she was. He could not feel it, of course. But he could see, and could gauge the amount of resistance to Big Dan's penetration. He imagined what such a firm grip would feel like surrounding his own less significant manhood. Little Dan pulsed desperately and he felt a glob of precum slowly surge through him.

Partly because he could not actually feel her, he exercised great restraint and caution. He slowly forced the cock in, then backed out and resumed the penetration. As with his wife, he knew when the head had rubbed itself across her G-spot for the first time.

"Oh, god. OhgodohgodOHGOD! Aaaaiiieeeeaaaahhhh!!"

He stopped to let her experience the orgasm unhindered by further new stimulation. But with the aid of the orgasm, she was pressing back against him...by the time she had recovered he saw she had forced another four inches of him within her while he remained still.

He waited until she had regained her composure before renewing his gradual penetration of her...in half an inch...retreat...in an inch...retreat. She moaned plaintively but happily.

Finally he felt the softness of her labia and buttocks against his balls. So did she. "Oh, wow...oh, honey..."

Dan leaned down and suckled her breasts while she grew accustomed to being filled so completely. They were surprisingly small considering the thickness of her body. And very sensitive. She sighed happily as he darted his tongue across her little nipples.

After a couple of minutes, he looked down into her eyes with a silent question. Are you ready?

She seemed to set herself for what was coming, positioning her hips to take the hits. She placed her hands around the back of his neck for support.

"Okay, honey...please fuck me...please take me. I don't CARE if you cum in me...I want it all..."

He could not tell her it was not possible...that no matter how much she tried, he was unable to fill her with his seed. It occurred to him this was the very reason Elise was willing to share him. She was really sharing Big Dan with him as the delivery for Shonda's pleasure. The joy of giving the young woman so much ecstacy would simply tease him mercilessly, not bring him release.

But as usual, the animal instinct to TRY was there.

Slowly, gradually, he pulled Big Dan almost all of the way out of her body. When just the tip remained inside her body and he saw the disappointment of emptiness in her eyes...he rammed fully back home in a shocking instant, filling her back up.

Elise again heard her cries, "AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!"

He pulled back and slammed home again. And again. Building in to a rhythm.

Now she was using the leverage from her grip on his neck to slam herself back onto him, matching his rhythm. The overload of sensations in her clit, her G-spot, throughout her vagina, sent her into her second series of orgasms. This time he did not relent, driving orgasms out of her in a continuous stream.

She clung to him tightly, powerful ejaculations of cum from one end, screams from the other.

Impaling her fully, he stood and backed up against the nearest wall. Placing her feet flat against the wall on either side of him, she began to slowly piston herself up and down his cock, savoring every inch of it, extending her legs then dropping back down.

She continued for a long time, like she was taking her time with a fine wine or a high end meal. She wanted to fill herself with the memory of these sensations for the long nights in her future.

"Oohhhh...gawwwd honey, I love love love your dick...mmmmm..."

She lowered herself fully onto him, kissed him lovingly, and stared into his compassionate eyes, "Put me on the bed and take me again...please...cum with me..."

Dan carried her to the bed. Between "his" penis buried inside her canal and her arms wrapped around his neck, they were one. He moved to the center of the bed on his knees and lay her gently onto her back.

He lifted up...she released his neck as he moved perpendicular to her. He lifted her legs...not over his shoulders this time, but straight up. He leaned back. When he began to fuck her this time, the position he had put her in meant that Big Dan's flared head pressed firmly against her G-spot with every stroke.

After she screamed through her first orgasm in this position, he flipped her over into the doggie position.

Rather than get on his knees behind her, he stood on the bed. This put him in the position to drive down into her, sliding even more consistently across her clit and G-spot.

Her face buried into the pillows, elbows out for support, she cried out as the intense orgasms shot through her body.

He could feel her cum on his thighs as she came hard.

"Fuck! Cum with me, please! Fill me up! Ooohhhhh!"

Of course he could not comply. Though he wanted to badly...Little Dan felt so damn hard...any contact at all and he would have spilled his cum into her.

When she was spent this time, he slowly withdrew and lay next to her, holding her as she recovered.

Half an hour later, dressed, she leaned down and kissed him, "Thank you for what is likely the best birthday present I'll ever get, honey. I'll let Elise know what a wonderful lover you are..."

Shortly, his wife entered the room and turned on the lights. As his eyes were adjusting, she lay down on the bed next to him, but jumped back up quickly. "Holy shit!"

He laughed. Shocked, she extended her hand out to him, "We better go take a shower, baby. I don't think there is a square inch of this bed that isn't soaked...you are covered in her cum..."

In the shower, she had him tell her all about his experience. By the time he was done, she was so aroused that she asked him to go down on her right then and there.

Laying on the room's second bed, she cuddled him. "The maids are going to hate us. I want sleep now, but before we leave in the morning, we're gonna ruin this bed too...HONEY..."

"Honey?"

"I think everyone in a three block radius could hear that poor girl screaming for you, baby."

"And you are okay with that?"

"Oh, don't get any ideas, bucko. YOU will never get to fuck anyone other than your wife. But Big Dan? He just gave me another gift...now all my friends are going to be jealous and know that I am the luckiest girl in the world."

She traced her fingernails across his chest lightly, "You better figure out how to win a game soon, HONEY...because I WANT YOUR CUM..."

Little Dan throbbed on the sound, lifting Big Dan.

12