Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 05

Story Info
Chastity cages & chastity belts. Denial for Dan & wife’s cuz.
6.7k words
4.59
19k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was reflective about the changes he had initiated in his marriage. He was sexually frustrated to an extent he had never imagined possible.

And he was incredibly...unbelievably...happy about it. What the ever loving FUCK was wrong with him??

He had gone more than four months without an orgasm, while daily caring for his wife's sexual needs. Then finally he had won the sports bet which allowed him a full eight hours of mind blowing sex.

Afterwards he had been locked up again within the penis extension which made him a sexual dynamo for his wife. But left him chaste and denied. That had been two months ago.

In that time, some things had changed. Elise had often commented on Dan's cunnilingus skills. When she had joked awhile back about him crawling under the breakfast table and servicing her, she had been surprised when he eagerly complied.

After his orgasmic relief two months prior, they had discussed their changing sex life. They had asked each other if there was anything else they would like to change.

Dan had said he did not know anything specific...he was quite happy with being able to please her so completely now, and the torment of the tease.

"I have no complaints...I have to say, I like it when you are demanding and...selfish..."

"You want me to be your Domme?"

"No! I mean...no...I just like it when you use me, sort of. Not mean...just...in charge. Is there anything YOU want?"

Elise thought for a moment. "Well...remember when I joked that I could get used to starting my day with your tongue making me cum every morning?"

He grinned sheepishly.

"I kinda meant it..."

"Oh, wow, really? I could do that..."

"Are you sure? We'd still be doing the bet thing for your orgasms...so you'd be getting all worked up EVERY morning..."

"Absolutely."

"Oh, cool. Okay." She took on a more confident aire...not bitchy, just lovingly demanding. "Then...I expect you to wake me up every morning with your mouth between my legs."

"Mmmpppffff....unnnggghhh!" He doubled over slightly as they sat together on the couch. She knew what those moans meant. His prick...little dan...had gotten hard at the thought of going down on her every morning.

Every time he became erect inside the much larger, life-like penis extension, Big Dan, his penis was forced onto the built-in sound. Not only was it incredibly sensual for his cock to be involuntarily fucked by the sound, it served as a terrific "tell" for her. He could not lie to her...little dan would snitch him off every time.

"Oh, Danny, I love you so much. Since you work from home, you can always take a nap after you make me cum, baby." She leaned over and kissed him deeply.

Later that evening they were having dinner when Elise's cell phone rang. Dan watched from the other side of the dinner table. He was nude, as he was always expected to be at home. Also as a routine, Big Dan was propped against the table top...so that Elise could look over while they ate and see BOTH of her lovers. Big Dan was long enough that she could see a decent portion of the shaft and large spongy head.

"Hello?"

Dan watched as his wife's countenance grew annoyed. Then he saw her roll her eyes. Now he was curious.

Despite her obviously negative reaction, her voice remained pleasant.

"Really? How long??" She held her forehead in her palm momentarily, then leaned back up, speaking into the phone again. "Of course. You will be welcome. Yes, yes, I'm sure. No, Dan won't mind."

Now he was really curious. Maybe a little nervous.

"Sunday? Sure. We'll be here. Love you too...okay, bye..."

He looked at her expectantly. What was up?

She looked at him beseechingly. "I'm sorry, honey."

"Umm...what??"

She put her head down again, not looking him in the eyes, "Cousin Sophie will be in town on business for a couple of weeks. She asked if she could stay with us to save the cost of a hotel...and to spend time with us...I can call her back and say no, if you want..."

He really DID want that. But he could not ask that of her. "Umm...no...I can't ask you to do that, I guess..."

Cousin Sophie was the kind of woman who caused most women to hide their husbands. She was not just highly sexualized...she had very little scruples about how she fulfilled her needs. It was central to her life.

She'd had a lot of work done...breast enhancements, butt lift, bee-stung lips. Very well done, but almost cartoonish in Dan's opinion. He imagined a slutty Betty Boop or Jessica Rabbit. Where Elise's beauty was all natural, Sophie's was...enhanced.

She had made the holidays with family...an advenrure? An ordeal?

"So...I'll be in the little cage and wearing clothes for a couple of weeks?"

For the holidays Elise had locked him in a tiny two-inch cage, partly to keep Sophie's libido from keying off of Big Dan. For their time with her family, Elise had sufficed with cunnilingus when she wanted sex. Had Dan won a bet then, he would have just had to wait til they got home.

Elise's eyes got big. For once, Dan had thought of something before she did. Her cousin being a predator was a given...a well known fact. But it just hadn't clicked that she would need to do without Big Dan...or seeing her husband's naked form around the house...for two weeks or more.

"OH, HELL NO."

Now Dan's eyes grew wide.

"You...you want me to be like this while she's here??" He gestured at his nudity and at Big Dan.

She gave him an understanding look, "I know, I know. But I am NOT doing without you and Big Dan in my own home for that long. Over at Aunt Gertrude's was one thing...but not here. We will just have to figure something out. Trust me?"

Perspiration shown on his forehead. "Of course...whatever you come up with, we'll do. Just, please...jeez...I trust YOU, but not her."

"You'd be a fool if you did...I'll think of something."

For the next several days Dan was increasingly pensive. He thought about Sophie's holiday antics...a lot. They tried to bounce ideas off of each other periodically.

"Hey...you said she was working...what if I just stayed in the bedroom in the evenings when she's here?"

She actually considered it, "Naw. I can't make you a prisoner in your own home...."

The next day...

"I guess I could just let her fuck you...get it out of her system..."

"Holy shit. I will do what you want...but I don't think it would be like Shonda...it wouldn't be a one-off. If she got to try out Big Dan she would wear me the fuck out..."

Elise laughed, "You're right...you're right...she would never leave!"

Later that night, as she clicked away on her laptop, she smiled at him, "It may not work...but I have a plan. We'll be getting a delivery Friday, if you can watch for it."

He looked intrigued, "Okaaay...so what's the plan?"

"You will see...in time." She got that coquettish expression again. He cringed inwardly. Whatever it was, it should be interesting.

Dan wasn't sure how any of this was going to work. As he worked and waited for the package on Friday, his mind kept wandering to the holidays.

For Thanksgiving, each family had spent the big day with their own immediate family. Elise and Dan had split the day between both of their parent's houses.

Then Friday all of Elise's extended family had met at her Aunt Gertrude's large house for a weekend long family reunion. Family of all generations, their spouses and a few boyfriends, girlfriends or just friends packed the house.

It had taken all of Dan's social skills just to maintain.

Sophie had been like a kid in a candy store. Or a bull in a China shop...take your pick.

During the first evening, Dan had thanked Elise for the small cock cage, "I think I'm the only guy here your cousin hasn't hit on..."

Nonetheless, within the hour Sophie had been chatting him up...until she noticed his lack of interest and lack of a bulge.

Our young couple had fun of their own, though not as obviously as some. After seeing all of the blatant flirtation Sophie had been initiating, Elise stole him away to a bedroom at one point for some "alone" time. She hiked her dress and sat in an ornate, high-backed chair in the corner of a huge walk-in closet. Making sure the closet door was closed, she thought how much she would love a closet like this.

She didn't ask Dan to strip. The only part of his body she could use did not need to be undressed. She motioned for him to service her moistened sex.

Dan had soon discovered the difference between being locked up inside Big Dan, with plenty of room to grow, and being locked inside a cage designed to prevent any erection at all. His cock wasn't THAT small...even flaccid it had completely filled the cage...his head pressed against the end of the tube.

As he delved into the flesh between his wife's legs, the inevitable arousal followed. Rather than expanding to a full fledged hard-on, his cock felt like someone was squeezing it...hard. It was snug in it's little home.

"Ohhh fuuuuck..."

"Shhhhhh..." Elise giggled.

While she tried to be quiet through his ministrations, Dan was discovering that while being denied even an erection was incredibly frustrating, it was also surprisingly...comforting. The cage felt like being in a snug blanket...safe and secure. Just unable to get hard. Or cum. That did not prevent him leaking precum...he soon felt his underwear getting wet, and hoped he was not going to have an obvious mess in his pants.

They were soon very glad they had closed the closet door.

Their eyes met in a shared "oh crap" look as they heard the bedroom door open, then close.

They heard low, muffled talking. They were able to recognize cousin Sophie's whispered voice and subdued laughter...mingled with what sounded like two different male voices.

It sounded as if clothes were being removed. When they heard people climbing on the four poster bed, Elise and Dan conveyed "OMG!" look to each other.

Soon they could make our more sounds, enough to figure out what was happening. Flesh smacked against flesh as one of the males began pounding into Sophie's vagina from behind. Sophie began quietly moaning...but that sound was quickly coupled with her gagging and slurping.

Dan envisioned her in the doggie position, someone fucking her while she also gave head to someone else. Elise whispered to him, "OMG, she's on a spit..."

Elise reached to grab her pants, but Dan quickly decided to test her ability to control herself.

He grabbed both sides of her buttocks and pulled her pussy back tightly onto his face. He sucked both of her labia into his mouth alternately...then began lashing her clitoris with his tongue.

She whined plaintively, trying to be quiet. When he had begun sucking her, she put both hands on his head to push him away...but when his magical tongue began dancing across her clit...her fingers instinctively clutched his hair and pulled him tightly into her.

Dan was in heaven and hell at the same time. The feel of her moist tender flesh against his face, her taste on his tongue, her scent in his nostrils, the thrill of her pressing herself into him repeatedly, wantonly...her NEED for him made him feel whole.

At the same time they could both hear Sophie's muffled cries...her raw, latent sexuality evident as she came and came amongst the sex noises in the adjacent room.

Elise came hard, pressing hard into him, she bit her lip trying to stay quiet.

Poor Dan. His wife's orgasms coupled with the images in his mind and sounds of Sophie's raw sensuality would have driven him to orgasm if it were possible. He felt as if his dick was going to split the chastity cage and burst forth. He did not achieve orgasm, but he could feel a large glob of precum pulsing through his member. He dug his fingers into his wife's ass cheeks trying to hold on, which sent her over the edge again. Which only drove him further into his frustration.

As Elise held him tightly between her thighs, they heard the men in the next room grunt and groan...and the flesh slapping stopped...they obviously were unloading their seed into cousin Sophie's body.

Her now unrestrained cries confirmed it. Cries which apparently caused the lovers in the bedroom to worry about being discovered. The couple in the closet heard them quickly dressing and leaving the room.

They realized they should probably make an exit while the getting was good. Elise quickly dressed, while Dan looked to see if he had a large stain across his crotch. It was not as bad as he suspected, but there was a spreading wet spot at the end of his cage. "Shit!"

Elise handed her purse to him. "You wouldn't mind holding onto my bag for me, would you? To cover yourself?"

They slipped from the room and rejoined the reunion revellers.

It appeared all was well until cousin Angela went looking for a bathroom. Opening the door to the well-used bedroom, she was nearly knocked back by the odors of recent sex in the room.

Walking back in to the great room she scanned the room to see if she could discern who the culprits had been. And there was cousin Sophie, whose hair was tossled and whose countenance was obviously...recently, well and truly....fucked.

The word passed swiftly. Nobody knew which males had "stuffed the turkey" as Josephine put it. Needless to say, the rest of the weekend was somewhat...tense. All husbands and boyfriends were privately yet extensively interrogated.

Fortunately, Dan and Elise were not suspected. Sophie enjoyed the rest of her weekend, completely oblivious to the chaos she had instigated with her libido.

Christmas had gone slightly better...mostly because everyone kept watch over their husbands. And the older women spent a lot of time socializing with Sophie.

All of this was on Dan's mind as he awaited Friday's package and Sunday's arrival of cousin Sophie. He sure hoped Elise knew what she was doing.

Sunday morning Dan began his day with his favorite meal, as usual. After Elise finished her fifth orgasm she pushed his head gently away and held out her arms for him to cuddle with her while she relaxed out of her post-orgasmic reverie.

He looked down at her head laying on his chest, "Should I...uh...dress until after Sophie gets here and...ummm...gets settled in?"

She grinned at his discomfort, "Ummm...nope. I've got it covered. Stay nekkid with Big Dan roaming wild and free."

She reached down and hefted the heavy phallus laying across his thigh.

"You can make yourself scarce for a few minutes when she first gets here, but after I get a chance to talk to her, we will live our lives as we normally do..."

He looked nervous, "Does that mean I will be naked the whole time?? Even when she is here and you are not?"

"Y-y-ep..."

"What do I do if she tries to...you know?"

"Trust me, sweetie. I've got you covered."

Sophie had driven her Mercedes SUV halfway across the country to get to their home. When she rang the doorbell, Elise shooed her husband off to the kitchen playfully.

He heard the women greeting each other with greatly animated love...hugs and chatter. He knew they had been very close growing up, despite their greatly disparate personalities.

As he heard them walking into the living room, he cringed, hoping they would not find a reason to enter the kitchen where he sat naked.

"Lets sit for a minute, Sophie. We need to chat a little bit."

"Okay...sure. You know you've always been like my big sister to me...shoot."

With a bit of humor in her voice, "Well, lets hope it doesn't come to that." She mimicked a pistol with her right hand.

"Umm...wow cuz...what's up?"

"I'm going to talk frankly with you, okay? We can do that, right?"

Dan sensed hesitation. "Of course. Anything, you know that..."

"Well, to set the stage, perhaps we should discuss Thanksgiving and Christmas...and your antics."

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Sophie...we've known each other our entire lives...you know exactly what I mean."

Dan listened through a long silence as Elise fixed her cousin with a "I'm waiting" stare...until the slightly younger woman folded.

"I know, I know. I ruined it for everybody because I'm a fucking slut. I'm sorry...I really am..."

"Oh, honey, you are not a slut. We live in modern times. If a man liked to fuck as much as you do...he'd just get high fives. You can sleep with whoever you want...but..."

Sophie brightened a bit, "But?"

"Kiddo, every wife there was worried you were going to take their husband. Were either of those guys married?"

"What? NO! They were both single! I didn't screw anyone's husband..."

Elise glared at her playfully.

"Okay, okay. I didn't screw anyone's husband THAT TIME."

There was a pause in the coversation. "Wait...what the fuck cuz...how did you know there were two?? Who all knows?"

Elise laughed, then waited, letting Sophie squirm for a bit. She wanted her to be uncomfortable.

"You aren't the only woman with a strong libido, cousin. Ya'll nearly walked in on me and Dan in the closet."

"Oh, shit."

They laughed and talked sex for awhile.

"So...if that was setting the stage for something...what is it?"

"I want you to stay with us...so we can spend time together. But there have to be some boundaries...remember, I KNOW you, Sophie."

"Okay?"

"First. Dan and I are nudists. I do not want to change for two weeks in our own home. And I don't want you fucking my husband behind my back."

"Oh, wow. That's cool. But really...you don't have to worry. I prefer my men a little...bigger than what I saw on your hubby...no offense."

Dan cringed. That hurt.

"Trust me. If you knew more about Dan, you would not say that. And you will fuck anyone who cannot outrun you...we both know it."

"So...what are you getting at?"

"For the two weeks you are here, would you wear this?"

There was a pause and the sound of something being handled. Dan wanted so much to look.

"Are you fucking serious??"

"I am. 100 percent. Think of how kinky it is...and you and I would be free to do girl stuff just like old times. You could even try the nudist thing with us, as long as you wear this for me."

"Well...when?"

"Now."

"Now??"

"Right now."

"Shit."

There was a rustling that sounded like clothing being removed. Then what sounded like leather.

"Ready?"

"Oh, Gawd. Two weeks??"

"Yes."

He heard Sophie draw in her breath. "Fuck it. It sounds like an adventure. Do it."

*SNICK*

"Dan! Bring us both one of your famous margaritas please! I think Sophie is going to need it!"

Crap.

"It's safe now, lover. Hurry, please."

Dan carried the drinks he had prepared into the living room, Big Dan swinging pendulously before him.

When he approached he observed both women sitting on the couch, completely nude as he was.

It was, of course, the first time he had seen cousin Sophie naked. She was obviously fastidious in caring for herself. She had a perfect tan accented by perfect tan lines.

Her store bought breasts were large and perfectly shaped. As he was taking them in, the large nipples quickly became erect...they were like pencil erasers.

"Aauughhh...umph"

Elise raised an eyebrow at him, knowing he had just gotten hard and impaled himself on the sound.

As he handed their drinks to the ladies he looked into Sophie's eyes and realized she was staring at his crotch.

"Fuck me a runnin'" She was almost salivating taking in Big Dan.

"Now you know why I insisted on locking you up, cuz. Stand up and let Dan see."

When Sophie stood, Dan should have been able to see her cleanly shaved, puffy pussy lips and a golden clit ring.

Instead he saw a chastity belt which was a match to his. Except instead of a "Big Sophie" the crotch simply had a large bulge. The female version was designed so that it would be impossible for the wearer to press it down for contact with her clitoris or any of her most sensitive parts. He noticed there was a small hole for her to pee and a cleaning nozzle like his device had.

12