Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought it was diabolical.

Staring at Dan's chiseled physique and Big Dan's length and girth, Sophie bent at the knees subconsciously.

Her womanhood had become aroused along with her nipples. She had moistened and her clitoris had swollen...but could touch nothing.

She glared at Elise, "What the fuck have you done to me?"

Elise just smiled back. She turned to her husband, "You can go relax now, sweetie. Fix yourself a drink," she looked at his crotch, "It sounds like you need one too...then can you grill us up some burgers for dinner?"

Their backyard was surrounded by a tall privacy fence, so remaining nude was not a problem.

The girls sat and chatted on the deck while Dan grilled. As Elise explained their lifestyle, and how Big Dan worked, Sophie listened, fascinated...but stole furtive glances of Dan's firm buttocks, muscular arms, legs and chest, and the large phallus hanging heavy from his midsection.

And she was soaked.

Elise of course observed her cousin's erect nipples and the fluid leaking down her thighs from her center.

She was surprised by her own reaction to that. She found herself moistening and realized her nipples had hardened also. She was thankful her's were not as prominent as Sophie's.

Her mind wandered as she tried to unpack why Sophie's arousal had aroused her so much. She was not attracted to women, and certainly not her wild cousin.

She glanced over at Dan, and his body...and his essense. He was a good man and she felt lucky to have him.

Looking back to Sophie's highly sexualized state, she understood her own arousal. She had grown accustomed to Dan's frustration and denial getting her off. Now she realized she was turned on by the fact Sophie so clearly wanted her husband, but could not have him.

She was having to come to terms with changes...or perhaps a personality which had always been there under the surface. She was physically and psychologically aroused by being in control; by denying orgasmic release for her husband, and apparently others. While she could get release herself.

She surprised herself as much as the others by speaking her next thought out loud.

"Damn, Dan. I need to fuck."

Spatula in hand, he turned and smiled, glancing at Sophie's shocked facial expression, "Now?"

He moaned as Little Dan became erect and impaled himself on the sound. Sophie now understood what that meant, and squirmed on her chaise lounge...wishing she had x-ray vision so she could see Dan's tortured manhood.

Elise put her hand to her mouth, "I'm sorry, that just slipped out. No, babe, not right now." Her tone made it obvious it WAS going to happen...just not then.

Sophie muttered, "Fuck me." It seemed to be her favorite expletive, which was quite ironic since nobody could, in fact, fuck her.

She indicated Big Dan, "They need to make those in clear plastic...I'd love to see Dan's little dick fucking itself but not being able to cum." She was being onery and she knew it.

Elise regarded her husband, "That would be fun to watch, you're right."

"Huuummmpphhh...ungh...fuck..."

Dan's finesse with the grill soon found them sitting on the deck eating cheeseburgers, baked potatoes and veggies.

Finishing off a bite of her burger, "So Lis, how long do you keep Danno locked up?"

"His longest stint without orgasm has been 4 months so far. Depending on how he does betting on the games, he could make that look tame."

Sophie looked at him like he was crazy..."You went at least 120 days with zero cumming?? Banging her like a drum that enrire time??"

"Yes ma'am. I actually enjoyed it"

"I think you're crazy. Absofuckinglutely no way I last more than a couple days. No way I'm making 2 weeks, I'll promise you that..."

Elise eyed her warily, "You may surprise yourself...I bet you make it."

Dan interjected, "You may even find things you like about it..."

"Bullshit...what makes you think so?"

"Well. The security to that belt is very intense. It's why it is designed to be so comfortable. Long-term care."

"Shit...I'm already ready to burst. I'm gonna have SOMEBODY'S dick by tomorrow."

Elise regarded her and smiled sardonically.

With the familiarity of women who had known each other forever, with the trust that entailed, "What? What have you done?"

"I um...snicker....I dropped the keys to your device in the mail. They will be waiting on you when you get home...in about three weeks?"

Sophie stared at her cousin blankly for what seemed like five minutes.

"I cannot fuck for THREE weeks?"

"I told you. You agreed."

"I did, but I didn't understand how frustrating it would be...I mean...FUCK ME!!"

Later that night they sat watching a movie together. Nothing racy...just an adventure movie that mostly kept Dan's attention.

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond...I expect you to die..."

Sophie kept glancing at the huge phallus laying across Dan's thigh.

Elise, of course, took notice.

"What's up, cuz?"

"Damnit. It looks so...real."

"Try it."

"Huh?"

"Touch it. Feel it. Hell...suck it if you want. It's not like it will matter. You may decide to put one on somebody. I LOVE it. It feels like the real deal."

"Really?"

Elise nudged Dan playfully, "Stand up, babe. Let her check out Big Dan..."

Hesitantly, he stood and moved next to where Sophie sat.

Sophie took a couple of moments to just look at the flared head and prominent veins of the fake penis. Slowly, she reached out with one hand and ran her fingers along it's length. Encircling it with her fist, she masturbated it gently. She closed her eyes, heightening her other senses.

She shared a conspiratorial glance with her cousin, "This is amazing, cuz. If I was in the dark, and didn't know better, I would think it was real. It is even...warm."

"It feels soooooo good inside..."

"You were right to lock me up, sweetie. Otherwise I'd rape your husband. Damnit I need to get laid."

Dan interjected, "But doesn't that feel good too? The entire time I'm denied, I am on a sexual high."

"It doesn't drive you crazy?"

"Oh, yeah...you bet. But it's kinda like when Elise bites me or scratches me during sex...it feels good. I obviously don't know how it will be for a girl, but for me as a guy...I never lose that high. I don't have the lull I would normally get after I cum."

Sophie squirmed a bit. "I doubt it will be the same...but it is something new. I do want to find out."

She didn't fellate him, but she did take Big Dan in her mouth long enough to enjoy what he felt like. Then she hefted him to feel the weight and let Dan resume his seat.

After the movie Elise made it clear it was bedtime.

As she crawled onto their bed, she wriggled her beautiful butt at him teasingly. She lay down flat on her stomach.

"I need you to fuck me so bad...I've been ready for hours. But I want to experience just a little bit of what you and Sophie are feeling...just a little. So I want this to last a very long time. Will you start out with one of your famous massages?"

Dan placed a knee astride each of his wife's thighs, straddling her. He lay Big Dan between her buttocks, leaned forward, and began lightly caressing her shoulders. He moved down to the small of her back slowly, then began massaging his way back up with firm motions. She sighed with satisfaction and squirmed against him. Then he gradually used the same techniques on her derriere, her thighs, then down her legs. He lifted each leg in turn, firmly carressing the soles of her feet.

He lifted up to allow Elise to roll over onto her back. He lifted her legs, moving between. He lay the large head of "his" penis between her nether lips, then gradually slid the shaft upwards over her soaked, swollen clitoris.

The resulting feminine moans drew masculine moans from him as he became erect and was impaled on the sound.

Purposely he kept Big Dan still as he continued the massage of her shoulders from the front. Then her arms, midsection and her legs from the front.

He then placed his hands over her breasts and caressed then firmly yet tenderly. When he began tracing his fingertips over her nipples, then tweaked them tenderly, she could not help but fuck herself against the shaft pressed against her sex.

Her moans of pleasure were complimented with his groans of frustration.

She shifted her hips until the head of the cock was pressing against her entrance. She pressed herself onto him, crying out when the bulbous head popped inside of her. Dan pushed until he was buried entirely within her.

"Oh, gawwd! Fuck!"

Quivering on the edge of orgasm, she wanted so much to give in to it as Dan began to slide in and out of her. She forced herself to press her palms against his abdomen until Big Dan slipped out, leaving her empty.

"Not yet...not yet, baby."

She placed her hands on the top of his head and pressed downward until she felt his mouth envelop her sex.

She placed her fingers against his chin until he looked up at her. Looking into his loving eyes, she spoke softly.

"You are a master with your tongue, baby. I really do want to feel some of what you feel." She contemplated, then, "One hour..."

"One hour?"

She nodded, "Yes...keep me on edge...you know how. No matter how much I beg or demand, don't let me cum for an hour..."

Dan reached for his phone and set a timer for an hour. "When it goes off, you get off..."

For the next hour Dan alternated between darting his tongue across her erect clitoris, bathing it with his flattened tongue, sucking her lips softly, tracing her entire sex, fucking her with his hardened tongue, all of his tricks to drive her wild. Occasionally he would move his hands to her breasts and play with her nipples.

Each time she would begin to buck against his face, nearing her peak, he would move off of her clit. He never stopped working to arouse her, but persistently prevented her from finishing.

On several occasions she raised up off of the bed trying to make enough contact to cum. He would lift his head with her, holding her butt with his hands to prevent her from dropping back down.

Throughout the hour she moaned, screamed, begged and cried so loudly he was afraid someone would call the cops.

"Oh, gawd! Yes! Yes!! FUCK!"

"Please! Please??? Right there, don't stop, don't stop...aaaauuuuggghhhhnoooo!!"

"Make me cum, damnit motherfucker fuck me!"

"Ohohoh yes, that's it...there! Shit!"

Whining, "Oh, baby, please...don't you love me? I need it!"

Finally, the alarm sounded with a song they both loved.

Dan let it play as he went straight for her clitoris, lashing it mercilously...driving her over the edge.

She raised her hips up and pressed herself against him. He gripped her hips to keep her in place as she came violently in waves.

"FUUUUUCKYESSSS!!! Oh gawd I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming FUUUUCKK!"

"GAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!"

He did not let up, sucking, lashing, thrashing her as she clutched his hair with her fingers, bucking against him.

When she finally collapsed, her head lolling side to side, finally quiet, he stopped.

Only long enough to move up her body and thrust Big Dan fully into her in one smooth motion, his balls slapping against her butt.

"Huuuunnnnggggaaaahh! Fuck!"

He held himself in this position long enough to lean down and suck her nipples roughly. Then he kissed her, driving his tongue into her mouth so she could taste herself on him.

Still kissing her, he began driving into her passionately...drawing almost entirely out of her before driving back in. She screamed into his kiss.

When he broke the kiss, the screams and curses began again in earnest as she surged through repeated multiple orgasms. Grasping for purchase and an outlet for her passion, she scratched his back repeated and bit his pecs in several places.

Aroused and groaning in desperation, Dan nonetheless could not gain release. For another half hour he alternated his rhythm until finally she could take no more and drew away from him.

She held him tenderly for a long time as he regained his senses and they finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Dan enjoyed his favorite meal tenderly, bringing her to a gentle if noisy wake-up orgasm she had come to expect.

Then they went to the kitchen and Elise began preparing breakfast. After a few minutes Sophie joined them, all of them still nude.

As the women's eyes met, Dan realized the depths of his wife's devious nature. She had wanted the hour-long denial, sure. She had defintely wanted the following hour of orgasmic bliss.

But she had also known the effect it would have on Sophie in the guest room down the hall.

Sophie's eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep. Her chest was flushed red, she stood shakily as she glared at Elise knowingly. Dan and Elise both looked down and observed marks on the flesh around her chastity belt where she had tried in vain to get her fingers underneath it's edges. There were fingernail marks on the leather where she had tried to press it down hard enough to press it against her clit. Without success.

"You did that on purpose, you onery bitch."

Elise smiled back at her, "Uh-huh."

"It is going to be a long fucking two weeks, huh?"

Elise blew her a kiss. "Breakfast?"

Dan had time alone during the day most of the week, as both cousins were working.

Each day both would return after a day thinking about Big Dan and the joyous sounds which escaped Elise and Dan's room at night. Both women came home horny as hell. Only one could do something about it.

As they sat nude enjoying the dinner Dan had prepared, Sophie spoke quietly but happily.

"I have some news, and a bit of a confession..."

"Oh? Pray tell, cuz..."

"Well...as you know...don't laugh, please...I am a tremendous flirt. This week, at these meetings I have been able to stop doing that somewhat; since I know I can't do anything about it..." She glanced down at the chastity device.

"I'm sorry..."

"Oh, no, no apologies. Apparently since I've been focused on business, corporate has taken notice of my ideas...I've been offered a promotion with a substantial raise!"

Taking in their happily shocked expressions, she added, "So I will probably alternate between cursing you and thanking you all week..."

They had a great weekend. The girls went shopping and site-seeing, Dan played golf. Dan grilled some more dinners for them.

Saturday, even with Sophie's help, Dan lost the bet on the game of the week. Another week in the device, at least.

And Elise took every opporunity to enjoy Dan's tongue and Big Dan's girth. She made certain to be very vocal about her pleasures.

Sunday night they were all relaxing, watching a movie.

Sitting in a recliner, Sophie was pensive, almost shaking at times.

Sitting on the couch next to Dan, Elise took note. "You okay, Soph?"

"I'm just nervous. I am horny as hell. And I have an interview in the morning with the CEO about that new position. Don't get me wrong...Dan was right about the benefits of orgasm denial. I just wish there was some way to take the edge off a bit before tomorrow so I don't blow my interview."

Dan chuckled, "Yeah, don't blow them..."

Elise gave him a playfully reproachful look. Then she thought for a moment.

"Come over here and sit on Dan. Yes, that's right, Big Dan between your legs. Now lay back on him."

Dan found his wife's vivacious, quivering cousin laying on her back on top of him, her head laying next to his on the headrest of the couch.

Elise leaned up and looked at him. "Remember what you did to me at the cabin that one time? Only with Little Dan buried inside of me?"

Dan thought back, "Oh, yeah. I shot off like a rocket in no time."

"Yes, but you were still able to give me an orgasm, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, that was great...do that?"

Moving over to the recliner so she would have a better view, "Yes...do that well, baby."

Dan began lightly caressing Sophie's body, from her feet upwards to her thighs, around her restricted genitalia, then her midsection and her arms.

"Oh, damn, you're right, cuz...he has a magical touch...ooohhh...."

Then Dan got to his intended target. Reaching around her from behind, he began caressing and flicking her nipples with the fingers of both hands. From much practice with his wife, he knew just how to stimulate the nerve endings there.

Sophie squirmed against Big Dan, crying out. "Oh, fuck me that feels so fucking good. Don't fucking stop!"

Before long electric sensations were firing through her body...including to her sex.

She instictively raised her hips...trying to get ANYTHING to touch her swollen clit. But it wasn't happening. It felt as though there was a void above her sex, nothing to latch on to.

Nonetheless the sensations from her breasts grew and she felt as if her clit was...pulsing...even though untouched.

And then the orgasms hit her suddenly. She screamed uncontrollably and Dan had to grasp her breasts in both hands to help her stay in place.

"Oh fuck yes I'm cumming!!! Th-thank you! Ooooohhhuuungghh!"

When she had finished, Dan lay her gently beside him on the couch.

He had managed to focus on her despite Little Dan impaling himself and leaking precum.

He looked over to Elise for her approval, and got it. "That was great, lover. Thank you."

Indicating her midsection with her pointed finger, "Now it's my turn."

He smoothly moved to the floor between his wife's thighs and dove in.

The cousins enjoyed another week together. Saturday afternoon it was time for Sophie to begin her trek home.

Dan had stowed her bags in the trunk of her Mercedes.

As they stood in the living room preparing to say their goodbyes, Sophie asked in her own flirtatious style, "Hey, Elise...my favorite cousin?"

"Yes'm?"

"I...I tried it myself a few times, and it just doesn't work. Do you think your hubby could give me one more...tittygasm for the road?"

Elise laughed, "That's great, I like that! Dan, you have another specialty...the tittygasm!"

Moments later Sophie lay back, astride Dan again. She gripped Big Dan with both hands for support as the ride began in earnest.

Several months later, in late November, Elise received a package in the mail. She called for Dan to come and look.

She showed him a note.

"Hey, cuz,

I have a favor to ask. I have met someone who "shares my interests" now. There are two photos of us included."

The first photo was of Sophie, naked, standing next to a man, who was also nude. The man wore a penis extension similar to Dan's, except his was clear so his actual penis could be seen. Damn, she had done it!

The second photo was of the pair...again nude. Sophie wore her chastity belt, and the man wore a very small chastity tube.

"In the enclosed envelope you will find two sets of keys. Will you hold on to them and gift them back to us at Christmas? John (and his friend Big John) will be with us for the holidays!"

"PS: Can Dan teach John that tittygasm thing at Thanksgiving??"

A month later there was a small wrapped package on Aunt Gertrude's Christmas tree.

To: Sophie & John

From: Santa

12