Damn that Rottweiler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean you want me to take your penis that is buried so nicely in my twat and put it in my mouth? And suck on it? You mean give you a blow-job?"

"Yep, you sassy little girl. You loved it when I went down on you. What makes you think that I wouldn't want you to do the same to me? Try it. Trust me that you'll like it. And in the days to come, you will love me cumming in your mouth and swallowing my spunk. That I can guarantee you. But for now, suck on my dick and see if you can get me hard enough to fuck your sweet pussy again. What do you say?"

"Oh, okay. Here goes..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the two years that were to follow, Gary and Jasmine (and Bully) became a tight-knit family. The highly-sexed Jaz kept her older lover on his toes in his erotic instruction and the satisfying her wanton cravings. Gary foolishly had thought that he might gain some from his sexual labors when Jasmine graduated from college and found a job. Unfortunately, this was not to be the case.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Gary, I've been thinking of becoming a 'domestic engineer'...someone who stays at home and takes care of the house, Bully, and especially you. You make enough for us to live comfortably, and instead of me getting stressed looking for a job, I'd rather get stressed thinking of what to cook for dinner or what deprave sexual act we will be doing next. Don't you think that my idea of being your kept woman...your sinful sex slave...is a good one?"

What could Gary say? Once again, everything that Jasmine has said made sense. He had grown accustomed to her sucking him off before he went to work and looked forward to returning home to her open arms and widespread legs. He did enjoy her willingness to do anything he wanted and her multiple mind-blowing orgasms made him feel like the greatest stud of all times.

"God," he realized to himself, "Jaz is right. Why would I want to change the good thing that we've got going?"

Yet, Jasmine didn't anticipate that she would become careless and that her plan would gradually draw unwanted attention. Although the couple consciously sought to portray themselves as house-mates, it didn't help that Gary always seemed to be with Jasmine at all Chang-family functions or the way that Jaz catered to his needs without being asked. However, it was her lack of a job after graduating and her evasive explanation that caused Jaz's womenfolk to suspect that there was more met the eye.

When Gary's and Jaz's degree of intimacy became beyond plausible denial, a willful Jasmine was cornered by grandmother and mother. In time-honored tradition, they subjected her to the unholy inquisition that only female Chinese relatives can do. After a relentless and excruciating tag-teaming interrogation, Jasmine finally cracked, confessing her love affair with Gary and that it was she was the one who had willingly seduced him.

Then after enduring more mental duress of 'what ifs and consequences,' Jaz broke down and finally admitted that she had missed taking a pill or two, and that she was late for the second month. This revelation sent tsunami-like portions of alarm through the woman folk of the Chang clan and poor Bryan was duly summoned and instructed as to the role he had to perform.

"What? Jasmine is pregnant? But she said she was on the pill. What's that? One...maybe two months? "

"And what do you plan to do, Gary?"

"Come on, Bryan, I care too much for Jasmine to let history repeat itself. If she'll have me, I will marry her and ensure that our child is legitimate and never wanting."

"Whew! That's a relief. For a moment I thought I might have to beat the shit out of you to get you to own up to your responsibilities."

"Hey, Bryan, between you and me, you know that I didn't seduce Jasmine...if anything, it was the other way around. Fuck, I never stood a chance. You know that Jasmine can be pretty damn irresistible when it comes to getting her way...especially with me."

"Gary, although it will be strange to think of you as a grandson-in-law, I know you never stood a chance against my granddaughter. You were screwed from the moment you agreed to let her stay at your place so that she could take care of Bully."

"Shit! You know you're right, Bryan. It all began with Jasmine worming her way into my house and affections with Bully as the convenient screen. I was doomed from the very get-go, wasn't I?"

"Sad to say but 'Yep!'...you never stood a chance against my sweet but conniving granddaughter. Welcome to the Chang clan...and in case you're wondering, this is just the start of the next generation. Jasmine is young and with your help...consensually or not...will give birth to at least one if not more great-grandchild of mine," crowed Bryan.

"Hey, man, you make it sound like I don't have a choice in the matter."

"Ha, you don't! Give it up, Gary, and you better start thinking about how you're going to expand that house of yours. Jasmine will one way or another wrap you around her little finger...and you'll love every single moment of it."

"Sigh! I guess you're right, Bryan. I have no say in the fucking matter, do I?"

"Nope! Just go with it...and blame that dog of yours..."

"Curse you, Bully, you goddamn rottweiler, see what you have gotten me into!"