Damn that YouTube

Story Info
An insomniac woman plays a video that promises sleep...
7.9k words
4.56
26.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

I look at my laptop's screen and shake my head that it's come to this. But I push play on the YouTube video anyway, desperate to have some relief. At this point I'll take anything I can get.

My name is Janey and I'm 30 years old...and it's been a while since I got a good night's sleep. At certain points in my life I just get bad insomnia. I've been like this for as long as I can remember, even when I was a kid. Nothing really to do but out last it. No reason why it hits, nor why it goes away.

I'm in the midst of another insomnia spell. It's been 3 days since I've had any amount of good sleep. Sure I get an hour or two at night, but that's barely anything.

The YouTube video I'm currently watching proclaims it will put you to sleep. That it uses special images and some magical tones that have unique waves and it'll tell your brain to go to sleep. That it can override any form of insomnia or stress.

Yes, it sounds stupid. But at this point, I'll accept anything stupid. If someone proved that running down the street naked with my tits bouncing would let me get to sleep, then they could film me doing it and put it as a Super Bowl commercial.

I lean back in my chair and rub my eyes. Instead of watching dumbass videos in hopes it'll put me to sleep, I should be out at a bar. I should be enjoying my Friday night, not being so tired that I can barely figure what 2 plus 2 means. I should be living my life. Enjoying friends. Celebrating my freedom. Singing as bad as I want to.

Instead I'm at home, alone. At the moment I'm wearing my pajamas in hopes that I'll fall asleep at some point. It's still sort of early as it's only 9 pm, but I don't care. All I care about is finding a way to get some sleep.

I am wearing new pajamas through. They are a pink top with spaghetti straps and a plaid set of pink pajama bottoms. Since I live alone and am not trying to impress anyone, I forgo the bra and panties after I took a shower. I've always hated wearing those to bed, even if I know I should. I have FF breasts which don't really like to be contained, but I know I have to wear one when I go out unless I want "the looks." Looks of disgust from other women and lewd looks from men. Then, maybe a couple of looks from my sisters that understand the freedom of not wearing a bra.

The video plays and I do make an effort to watch it for a few minutes, but nothing happens. It plays a lot of weird sounds like bad EDM set, not to mention it has trippy tie-dye like images that appear on screen. All it really does is make me wish I had some weed as that would surely put me to sleep. Then again, I haven't smoked in what, 10 years? Wouldn't even know where to look for some.

I know I could go and get some meds to make me fall asleep, but I don't want to. I hate meds like that. They can be so dangerous. There's nothing wrong with medications, don't get me wrong, it's just I don't want to put something in my body unless I absolutely have to. If I get sick or need a flu vaccine, you better believe I'll take it.

Watching the video does do one thing, which is make me realize how badly I want a snack, but know I shouldn't. I finally got my weight down to 115 pounds, and want to keep it there. To do that takes discipline, and not smacking. Sure, I went to the gym today, but that was more to try and tire myself out to the point I had to fall asleep.

I click a different video off to the side with a sigh. A new one starts playing, but the only difference is that in the title of this video it reads, "this really works!!!" which means it doesn't. If something has to tell you it works, it's a sure sign that it does not.

The video plays and I watch it for a bit, not feeling any different at all. Then I notice in my sleep-deprived mind that the description says it's for cats. Why in the hell would someone make a video that would put a cat to sleep? How fucking stupid.

Feeling that I'm so tired that my eyelids droop, I stand up out of the chair and look about for my cell. I find it on the couch, where I pick it up to check if I have any messages. I thought maybe I needed a change of location to help me sleep so I tried the couch earlier, but after 30 minutes of nothing, I gave up.

I see I don't have any messages, but do see my IG feed. Of course it's from everyone actually enjoying their Friday night. Friends that are in downtown, going to a new club. They invited me, but knew it would be too dangerous. To go out you have to have your wits about you. Otherwise you are easy picking for any weirdo to rape you.

Suddenly, I hear a loud clicking sound. Clicking isn't the right word, as it's more like tapping. Like something metal tapping on hollow wood. It's loud too. Really loud. Like makes me jump type loud.

"What the fuck is that noise?" I ask my empty house as if it'll respond. As I'm single and have no kids, the only sound that replies is silence.

Looking about, I find it's coming from my laptop. The video ended and now a new video is playing. The tapping sound is coming from it, but what's weird is that the video is just a black screen. I thought maybe there was an error or glitch or something, but I can see the progress bar moving at the bottom, meaning it really is just a black video.

A moment later I find that I'm wrong because the screen flashes a green flash that goes so fast I'm not sure I saw it. It was a weird color of green, almost neon. It was there so fast that I know it had to be on purpose.

"What the fuck is this?" I say out loud to the video. The tapping sound is now joined by what sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. It makes me cringe badly, not to mention make goosebumps appear all over. My entire skin gets goosebumps, like the sound got under my skin so to speak.

I reach over to my laptop as I think it's best to stop this video. When I reach over to move the mouse, I look at the flashing screen. It flashes color after color now, but they go by so fast. It's like a dozen colors flash in less than a second. It's both beautiful and horrible to see. And they are all a weird shade of their color too, like they were glowing.

"Why in the hell would they make this?!" I say out loud as I look over the description, to see it's empty. There's nothing about the video at all except the title of "Entranced to Sleep." There are a few tags, but what makes me a bit uncomfortable is that the username is a throwaway. It literally says throwaway_videos03883, like they didn't really care about the account.

I move my finger on the touchpad to close the damn browser. I don't just want to stop the video, I want to end YouTube for the night. This video is just too weird and strange for me. I know it's probably just me needing sleep, but something isn't right about it.

Right before I'm about to click the big red X, I get a horrible shock. I'm not on YouTube. I'm on my email. My personal email.

Blinking, I look at the screen, which clearly shows my email client. What the hell? When did this happen? I wasn't logged in on my laptop, so how it happen? It's not like I had my email minimized or something because I'm completely logged out. I've been logged out since I have my email app on my cell.

"Hey...hey now," I say, feeling worry creep over me when I get another shock. 35 minutes has passed. Or should I say disappeared. When I pushed play on that first video, it was 9 on the dot. But now it's 9:35. It's like going to get my cell took over thirty minutes, when I know it couldn't have.

Am I losing it? Has my sleep deprived mind finally lost it? I'm getting worried that it might have. If I just lost time like that, my brain might have shut down in order to heal itself from lack of sleep. That's a real thing that happens, which is why people with chronic insomnia know better than to drive when it's bad. Your brain will shut off for minutes because it won't be able to function otherwise.

"What the fuck?!" I yell out both scared and upset, I see that YouTube is back on the screen. That YouTube is playing that creepy video again, with the funky colors flashing every so often. And worse, it's not the same video either. That video was just six minutes long. This one shows as being an hour.

"W-W-Wait...what's...what's going on?" I ask out loud, scared as my arms start to feel heavy. REALLY HEAVY. They feel like they weigh 200 pounds each. They are so heavy that I can't even lift them any longer, allowing them to just fall and hang at my sides. I try and try, but they are just too fucking heavy.

"Noooo," I groan as I feel the same thing, but with my feet. Only I notice how weak my voice sounds. It makes me think of a talking toy when you pull out the batteries. It says the last words in that dying sort of manner.

I try to move my feet, to try and get away from the video, but I can't. I can't move at all. Like, not even a wiggle. My body is just so heavy.

My eyes droop even more as my feet and arms get too heavy to move. They droop to at least halfway down, making it somewhat hard to see anything. Worse, the only thing I really is the screen with that fucked up video. It's the only thing I see now.

Another gasp escapes me as I hear my front door open. This shocks me because the door was locked. Deadbolted in fact. There's no way anyone could get in through it. Yet I hear it clearly opening all the way as the hinge creaks.

"Heya, ya dumb fucking bitch," a laughing, sneering man's voice says behind me as he enters. Despite all my fear and panic, I can't run. I can't even turn to see who it is. I can't do anything. It's like I'm fucking frozen.

I then notice something else, or rather, notice something that isn't there. There's likely a murderer or crazy bastard in my house, but I'm not panicking. Like my mind isn't screaming in fear. Instead I'm just processing that there's a strange man in my house, but don't feel nearly the amount of fear that I should be feeling.

"Nooooo!" I try to yell as my pajama bottoms are yanked down, hard. He yanks on them to make them fall to my ankles, exposing my bare ass to him. And in front, my shaved mound is waiting to be seen, helpless to what he's doing.

"Nice ass bitch," the man says, and slaps my ass. When he does, I hear more voices. Two more voices laugh at this. There's three of them. Or should I correct myself and say, at least three of them.

I'm not sure how I come to this conclusion or if it is even right, but it's as if I figure it all out. That damn video. It wasn't to help me sleep, it was to hypnotize or put me in a trance. My tired mind must have been easy for it to put me in this weird sort of trance.

The thought of my email on the screen pops in my head, making me sick to my stomach. Did they make me email them? That the video planted some message, making me email them where I lived? It seems impossible and too far out there, but yet, here I am, pantsless and unable to move.

"Told you all it would work one day!" one of the men behind me says excitedly and laughs. They all laugh at this, with one sharing that he can't believe it really did work. That they thought it was just nerd shit.

As they discuss their plan working, the bastard grabs the back of my top and lifts it, exposing my back. A few moments later, he manages to pull it up and over my head, leaving me completely naked as my tits become exposed. They hang heavily and jiggle as he snakes the top off, making me feel more like an object than I thought possible.

Once again, I find it odd that I'm too tried to panic. I'm barely even scared now. It feels more like I'm dreaming all this than knowing it is happening. It's a very weird feeling. The sort of feeling you wish you could shake out of.

"She's the first one that watched it that actually lived in our city. What are the fucking chances of that dude?!" One of the voices says very excited. The others quickly agree, letting me wonder if I'm the first victim of this cruel rape plan.

I can oddly feel the three men looking at me. Feel their eyes move up and down my naked body from behind, like they are in awe that there plan worked. They feel so close that our bodies could touching if they move just a couple of inches.

"And check this bitch out! Look at those titties!" One of the men exclaims so excited it sounds like he may have a stroke. Hands then reach around me and grab both of my breasts, revealing the person is directly in front of me, not that I can see them with my drooping eyes.

Whomever he is grabs my tits, squeezing hard and then lifts them. They do this for just a second before dropping them, letting them bounce about. He repeats this over and over, almost like he's trying to see how much they weigh.

My breasts are played with by all three of them. They take turns doing it, with only one of them playing with them from behind, his body pressed up against my naked backside. Each one plays with them in a different way, with the first mostly squeezing and dropping them. He squeezes them so hard and often that I feel them starting to swell a bit.

The second focuses on my nipples, pinching them over and over to make sure they are hard. Once they are hard, he pinches them and pulls. He pulls on my nipples, making my breasts stretch out, only a bit. Then he releases my nipples, allowing my poor boobs to jiggle.

He pulls harder and longer each time, making my tits damn near into cones. Then, chuckling, he pulls upward, lifting them up. As my body won't respond to me, he's able to do all this without me reacting at all, making my poor breasts helpless.

The third is the one that plays with them from behind. He presses up against me, making sure I feel his cock through his shorts. He slaps the sides of my breasts to make them swing. The slaps aren't hard but playful, not that it makes it any better. He slaps the right one, causing it to hit the left and swing for a moment, before hitting the left one, causing the same. It then dawns on me that he's doing this as a show for the other two who are watching and laughing.

"NO!" I try and yell again, but nothing comes out. I yell this as they pick me up and put me against the table. Then all three of them grab me and make me start to bend over.

They bend me over the table, where my breasts land on top of my own laptop to the point I feel the heat. I'm bent over all the way, my arms kept at my sides as they do. My face is pressed against the table, where I feel how cold the table is at the moment.

Now I feel them spread my legs wide. They can move them so easy as I can't even make myself twitch. Whatever was in that video some how is making me think they are heavier than what they are, but knowing that doesn't change anything. At the moment I am more helpless than a newborn baby.

I feel my face flush as a bright light goes off inches from my face. It's a flash of light, meaning they are taking pictures of me like this. They clearly took a picture of my blank face, no doubt to jack off over later. More pictures follow, with most being behind me, no doubt of between my legs since they are spread so wide.

"How....how do we decide who goes first?" a different voice asks. This voice is much calmer than the others, like they are the logical one of the group.

I close my eyes as I can't believe this. I'm in a trance or whatever having to listen to them work out who will be the first to rape me. Having a damn conversation about it in front of me like it's not that big of a deal.

"Teddy, for sure. He made the video. First bit of pussy from it should be his," one of the voices answers. There's a huff sound from one of them, making it sound like he doesn't like this idea, but he doesn't say anything more.

A moment later, I hear the sound of a zipper going down right behind me. Then the sound of fabric being pushed down, much like a pair of pants lowering. And then I feel something hard right at my womanhood.

"Damn, we should have brought some lube or something. Bitch gonna be dry, ain't she?" The excited one that wanted to go first comments. He sounds very concerned at this thought, as if it'll ruin the entire night.

"No. It should have made her good to go. The sythic and clapth clicks should have made her brain release a floodgate of hormones," the one with his cock against my opening explains calmly, not that I understand any of it.

But I do feel that I am wet, very wet actually. In fact, my entire body feels warm, now that I stop to feel. The strangeness of what is happening sort of overshadowed the fact that I'm aroused. Very aroused. Like I've been given some drug.

Feeling like I'm dreaming, I feel the man insert his manhood inside me. Holding my breath, I feel it push my pussy apart as it slides in. I'm in shock that this is really happening but can't deny that it feels decent as I feel his hardness as it moves deeper inside my pussy.

The man lets out a moan as he puts his cock all the way that he can, his front pressing against my ass. He then pulls back and thrusts again, making me feel the friction his cock makes as it first moves out and then in me. My pussy feels like it's clinging to him, trying to milk his cock.

I'm unable to help the moan that comes out as he repeats his thrusts over and over again. He goes slow, as if greatly enjoying the feeling of my pussy. Like his goal isn't to get off as soon as possible but to enjoy each and every sensation. What confuses me is that moans come out of me as he does this, but I can't say a single word.

A brief high pitch yelp comes out each time he thrusts as he moves faster. He starts to create a pattern in which he gets rougher. Each time he thrusts he puts a little bit more force into it, making me make that strange moan noise that I don't remember ever making. His thrust are so hard, the table starts to move.

"Yeah, fuck the bitch. Kill that pussy, man," the excited one cheers as his friend fucks me. Hearing him say this makes my face blush. I really can't believe any of this is happening. It's so damn embarrassing.

Now the one fucking me has gotten so fast that my entire body rocks with each thrust. The table starts to creaks as his cock moves in and about me, his thrusts very fast and wild now. The wet sounds it makes only blends into the sounds of moaning, squeaking and creaking.

"Like that bitch? Huh? Like that cock in ya pussy? Get used to it, cause we fucking it all night long," the excited one says, right next to my ear. He says it while leaning over the table in the opposite side from where my face is facing, so I'm unable to see him. But I can tell he believes what he says.

"Oh, wow," the one fucking me exclaims suddenly as his thrusts get damn near violent. Then I find out why he says this as he cums inside me. I feel his cock spit out his seed, marking my pussy as his own. His cum goes deep inside me, almost like my insides are sucking it up to go deep. It feels almost like his cock extends just to shoot his cum as deep as it will go.

After a few more incomplete thrusts, he pulls out of my pussy completely, leaving me feeling like a dripping mess. When he does, I hear the men celebrating as they cheer and jeer. Mocking him for cumming so soon while also congratulating him for fucking me like a bitch.

I'm left, bent over, my pussy now throbbing from the fierce but short fucking I just received. It throbs gently, which feels good as it feels used. It's all I can focus on as I try not to listen to the two others congratulate him.

"Me next, me next," the excited one proclaims, making it sound like he may get violent if he doesn't get his way. I hear the third guy sigh at this but tell him to go ahead and go. To get it over with.