Damn that YouTube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mentally and emotionally brace myself for another cock to be shoved inside me. To come to terms with the fact they are basically going to run a train on me. That I'm nothing but a victim at the moment. Just a toy for them to use. A pussy to fuck, so to speak. That all night long they plan on fucking my pussy.

The sounds of another zipper going down is heard, as are the sounds of pants being pulled down. After hearing this I wait to feel the guy move behind me, mounting me so he can have his way. So he can mock me while fucking me, knowing I can't do anything about it.

Hands are on my face. They feel cold against my hot face, as my entire body is warm from what's happened. After all, I did just have sex, even if I didn't want it.

The hands hold either side of my head and start to move it. The hands have lifted my head off the table so my chin rests on top of the table as I look forward. This is a bit odd, as there's maybe an inch left on the table, or else my face will be hanging off.

I then fight hard as fingers are inserted in my mouth. My mind tells my tired body to bite down. To chomp the guy's fingers. To make them regret what they have done. To fight back at the very least.

Of course my body doesn't respond. It actually does the opposite, for when he opens my mouth, my mouth stays open. It actually stays open, forcing me to use my own muscles to keep my mouth open while my chin rests on the table.

The unmistakable feeling of a cock sliding into my mouth is felt now. He slides his member in, making it go over my tongue. It goes deep into my mouth, sliding over my tongue, nearly reaching the back of my mouth.

"That's right bitch, that's my fucking cock in your mouth," the excited one damn near yells as he keeps sliding his cock into my mouth. And thanks to my drooping eyelids, I can't even see the guy to identify him. Hell, I can't even see his cock as I think they turned off the lights as everything is so dim.

The excited one holds my head with both hands as he rocks his hips back some, then thrusts forward. When he does this, I feel his cock move over my tongue, where the tip of his cock reaches the tip of my tongue. There he shoves it back in, forcing his cock to go deep into my mouth.

The asshole then uses one hand to pull at my lips. He pulls on them, basically closing them around his cock. He pinches as he does this, making sure that my lips are tightly closed around the cock in my mouth. The cock that is moving in and out, as if I'm a whore.

The knowledge that there's a cock in my mouth should be shocking. It should make me scream or at the very least cry. But instead, I just feel oddly tired. That I don't really care what they do as long as they are fast about it. That all I want to do is sleep. That I'm accepting of the situation as I barely have any emotional responses at all.

"That's it. Suck on my hard cock, bitch," the excited one states every so often as he rams his cock into my mouth. He goes hard now, his stomach pressing against me when he thrusts as his entire cock goes in my mouth, his balls swinging to hit my chin.

"Since we don't have much time...and it seems a waste not to..." the third man comments. Then I feel another cock pressing against my pussy. If I could, I would protest and try to swat the guy away. But I'm still in my trance, not able to move at all.

Feeling his cock press against my pussy sends the first true emotion over me. And that emotion is shame and humiliation. I'm about to be double teamed, which is something I've never done in my life. Only complete whores and porn stars do stuff like that, not me. This can't happen to me. I can't be double teamed!

He slides his cock into me easy, with him being the largest out of the three. The one in my mouth is one of the smallest I've ever had, if I'm being honest, even if he's acting as if he's the biggest. Feeling the two of these serves a harsh and real reminder that this is indeed happening. I'm being double teamed and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

The one behind me slides his cock all the way inside me, making me moan. Like the other one, he goes slow, as if enjoying the warm feel of my pussy as he molests it. I have to admit, it feels good. Really good. Even better than the first guy.

The man behind me reaches out and grabs both of my forearms as they lay on my sides. Pulling on them to lift them behind me, he pulls his cock back. Then he yanks on my arms, forcing my entire body back, impaling me on his cock when I smack into him.

My upper body is lifted up somewhat by the guy behind me as he holds my arms. He sort of lets go a bit, only to pull back once again, impaling me again. Only this time the bump off his cock makes me move forward, where I gag on the cock in my mouth as it goes so deep. The cock in my mouth goes all the way back, smacking against the back of my mouth. When this happens, the excited guy moans in surprise to how good it feels.

My arms are yanked again, my body moving backward on his cock. The large manhood pushes my pussy apart, making it feel like it is scraping against my womanhood. It goes deep as I don't think the guy was fully hard when he entered me, but now he is. It is by far the biggest cock I've ever had inside me.

When I'm let go, I gag on the cock in my mouth again as the excited guy thrusts forward at this point, making it more pleasurable for him. It hits the back of my mouth again where I feel myself gag, not that I can do anything about it.

They spitroast me like this, neither caring about being gentle. My body is yanked about where I'm impaled on the man's cock to be sent forward and breathe in the other's member. They get their own rhythm going as I'm yanked back then released, only for the one in front to thrust into my mouth. Only now he's angled his cock so it runs over my top lip.

"Take it bitch. Take it," the excited one taunts. He taunts with some crude statement nonstop, humiliating me. He goes on and on, taunting me by asking what does his cock taste like, or if I want to know what it feels like to have two cocks in me at the same time.

I've never felt so humiliated or hot in all my life. It's so intense that I find myself cumming without any warning. The orgasm just appears out of no where, hitting me hard, making my body tense and hard.

Orgasming in this state feels so weird. I want to move, to squirm or wiggle, but can't. So it adds to the feeling of humiliation, as they have no clue that I'm cumming. That they brought me to climax by raping me. And that knowledge makes the orgasm by far the most intense and greatest of my life.

Waves move over me, where I feel my eyes roll back against my drooping eyelids. Through I was moaning before, now they refuse to come out as the waves move over me. I'm almost positive the guy behind me will notice as I feel myself get so wet that I'm leaking.

The excited one in my mouth cums without warning. He's in mid-thrust when he does, his cock erupting to pour his seed all into my mouth. It mostly goes to the back of my mouth, but some moves over my tongue, forcing me to taste the salty, gooey taste of it.

When he cums, he makes a rather goofy noise. It makes me seriously question if he's a virgin, even if he sounds like he is in his 30s. I can tell his entire body shudders and jerks when he cums, which is probably comical to see. Not that I would look any better if I could move my body.

The excited one removes his cock from my mouth where I feel the cum dripping out. I swallowed most of it, but that was in reaction. Now the rest sits in my mouth as I can't get the power to spit it out. Even my mouth stays paralyzed as I'm forced to taste his cum nonstop. It adds to my orgasm, which is still moving over me, though starting to fade.

More cum falls out of my mouth as I'm still being impaled on the cock behind me. He still holds my arms as leverage to force me back as he fucks me. If anything, he gets even faster and harder. It nearly makes my orgasm which has finally stop, return.

"How....how much....how much time we got?" The one fucking me asks, sounding very out of breath. He keeps fucking me nonstop, having started to move extremely fast, as if he's trying to break my body. The guy is so strong and so rough. I can already feel the bruises on my thighs from his thrusts. Even my tits have started to clap as they slap against me.

"Not much man, maybe 7, 8 minutes?" The calm one answers, only he sounds nervous now. Really nervous. As I'm overwhelmed from being fucked so hard, I don't catch what this means at first. But then it hits me that the trance they put me in must be only temporary. That even with the video playing, the effects will wear off.

"Damn. Well...I got an idea then," he grunts, still impaling my body back on his cock, cum dripping down my chin.

The man stops fucking me. Not just stops, but pulls out completely. When he does, he pulls on my arms, hard. So hard that it lifts my upper body all the way up as if he's trying to make me stand. An arm moves under my stomach now, grabbing hold of me.

The next thing I know, I'm on my back. They flipped me over. I'm now lying on the table, on my back, my legs and head hanging off as they scoot me higher on the table. Now I feel my laptop, which is still on, under my lower back. And the cum that was in my mouth has mostly sunk to the back of my throat where I swallow in reaction.

The three men are talking now, but I can't make it out. I try to focus on it, but my brain just feels so tired. For the first time in a very long time I feel like I could sleep. That I've reached the point of tiredness that my body will be forced to sleep, that is if I wasn't being raped at the moment.

Despite the fact that they are forcing me, my body feels so hot and tingly. Better still, my pussy throbs. It throbs as if complaining that it's empty. That it wants that cock to return. That it needs to be fucked. My entire being wants more from these three men. I want to be taken completely.

"We don't have time man, get the fuck on top of her," I hear the calm one berate one of them. I should change his name after hearing that as he doesn't sound calm any longer. Now he sounds almost scared for some reason.

Then the excited one makes a grunting comment that I can't understand. From the way he sounds, he doesn't want to do whatever the plan is. But the other two practically yell at him in a way that seems to indicate the end of the discussion.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I feel one of them climbing on top of me. They literally mount the table to climb on top of me. I'm unable to see them as my head hangs off the table. Even if it wasn't, my half-drooped eyelids don't really provide me with anything to see.

The man climbs up, putting one leg on either side of me. He keeps crawling over me, going to my stomach and then over my breasts. For some reason he takes my arms and put them against my sides. He then puts his legs on the outside of my arms as if trying to trap them. It makes me wonder if he's scared I may snap out of this trance soon.

The thought I may snap out of this leaves me as the guy lowers himself on top of me. Lowers himself and slaps his cock right between my breasts. If ever I could move, this would be the time. I muster all my strength and might as it's clear what is about to happen. He's going to titty fuck me. Going to stick his dick between my tits, mash them together and fuck them. Something that I've refused to do my entire life.

My breasts are large, yes, I know. And lots of men go wild over large breasts. I like to consider myself open sexually, but one thing I never wanted to do was let someone fuck my tits. It always seemed so demeaning and humiliating. This coming from a girl that once let someone spank her naked in the middle of the woods.

Despite my best effort, my body stays heavy. Therefore I'm forced to feel him lay his cock between my breasts and then grab them. He squeezes them gently at first, then hard. Very hard. And in a humiliating moment, he grabs both my breasts at the base and then shakes them to make them jiggle all about.

I feel my face get hot as he does this. It's so damn humiliating. He's making my body part seem cheap, as if it's just a toy for him to mess with. That it's not an important part of a woman's body but just a sexual toy for men to poke at.

A moment later, he mashes my tits together like I knew he would. Mashes them together hard, where I can feel his throbbing cock between them. He makes sure to get large handfuls of my tits as he does this, making sure as much of my titflesh can rub against his cock.

I get another surprise, which is one of them to put his cock in my mouth. He grabs my head, lifts it a little and slides it right in. My mouth was dangling open from being upside down so he has no issue in doing this at all.

The cock presses against my tongue, forcing it to lick him as it moves in. He makes sure to rub it over my tongue again and again, clearly liking the feeling. Then he angles his cock so it presses against my cheek to poke out.

As he moves his cock against my cheek, the large cock is put back inside my pussy. He moves between my open legs and slides it in, where it pushes my pussy apart all over again. Feeling it back in me makes my pussy so incredibly happy. I can actually feel my pussy throb and cling to the cock as if trying to milk it. It's something I've never felt before.

In a surreal moment, I feel all three cocks. I feel the one in my mouth now moving back over my tongue as it goes deeper. Then I feel the large cock pulsing in me as he's pushed it all the way in and leaves it, making me feel him deep inside me. And I also feel the hard cock that my tits are wrapped around.

This has to be a dream. It has to be. There's no way I'm paralyzed like this while three men use me at once. It can't be that there's a cock in my mouth, my pussy and between my tits. Stuff like this doesn't happen, and especially not to me. I can't be getting gangbanged!

Humiliation floods into me as I feel the one on top of me moving my tits up and down his manhood. He doesn't thrust at all but forces my mashed together tits up and down his shaft, treating them like toys. The first couple of times he moves them, he goes slow, but then suddenly he explodes and goes as fast as he can, as if trying to make up for lost time.

The other two begin to thrust now, going at their own speeds. Each one thrusts a hard thrust, making my body jerk and rock. They both go very fast as if sharing the thought of the one that's fucking my tits, that they don't have much time.

I feel the cock as it tries to go into my throat. The taste of skin and flesh fills my mouth as it compliments the taste of cum that is still lingering. To make the feeling of being a whore even greater, his balls start to slap me in the face with each thrust. They hit my eyes and forehead, making a degrading clapping sound.

But the cock that's fucking me is by far the best. It rubs against my insides as I've never felt so tight before. There's just so much friction as it rapidly fucks me. It's so powerful that I start to moan again without even meaning to.

"That's right bitch. We're fucking ya. What you going to do about it, huh? Nothing. Not a damn thing. You gonna lay there and get fucked like the bitch you are," the one fucking my tits taunts.

The guy has taunted me the entire time and it wasn't affecting me. It just felt like a guy desperately trying to cling to his ego. Only now it makes me feel different. Being gangbanged like this makes me feel so degraded and humiliated that his words now have new weight. It makes me feel so humiliated, as if I really believe what he's saying.

I feel utterly pathetic as they use my body, as I can't do anything about it. Can't do anything about the feeling of a cock rubbing between my breasts, where I feel the marks it leaves. Nor can I do anything as the one fucking my pussy starts to flick at my clit over and over. Rubs it then flicks it hard.

To my horror, I feel it before it happens. When I feel it, I fight with all my might, but I can't stop it. I have another orgasm. I cum. And I cum hard.

Like before, my orgasm doesn't build like it normally does. Where you feel it start small where it grows and grows. No. It is sprung on me, exploding over my body, making me feel like I was dropped in a volcano.

Wild and fierce waves of pleasure move over me, much stronger than before. They ripple hard, moving over every inch of my body. The feeling of each wave is so fierce and hard that my body needs to squirm. I need to move and wiggle, even buck and pant, but I can't. My body stays limp and heavy, making it impossible for me to move, except for the hard thrusts against it from my rapists, making me feel like they are trying to break me.

Not being able to move makes the dark waves go internally instead of external, causing me to fear I may lose my mind. My vision goes white as all I feel is the dark joyful pleasure. Every inch of my body is ablaze with joy and humiliation as the three men keep fucking me like a whore.

Even the asshole taunting me makes the orgasm even more intense by laughing at me as I cum. It makes me feel like my soul is what is orgasming instead of my body. In fact, I think all three are laughing as one proclaims that he thinks I'm cumming from what they are doing.

My vision goes from white to a blinding white as I think I'm going to explode. It's far too much for me to take. The waves of pleasure only get stronger as they still haven't peaked. And in what surprises me, I hear a loud female's voice moaning like she's in a porno, only to realize that it's me making that noise, even with a cock in my mouth.

Suddenly everything goes black. A deep black where there's no depth. My eyes flutter open where I find that I'm not on my laptop table. Well, I sort of am, as I was laying my head on my arms that rest on the table.

I sit back in my chair, finding I have complete control of my body. Each limb works fine as I quickly stand up and turn around several times, trying to see where the men went. But it looks like I'm alone. I then go quiet to try and listen for any sounds of people in the house, but I find I can't hear anything because there's a video playing.

Looking at my laptop, I see another video is playing. It's like the other one, some video that promises you sleep if you watch it. But it isn't the video from before. It's not the one that brought the guys.

I then notice that I'm wearing my pajamas. That they weren't removed. I then whip my tongue around in my mouth, trying to see if there's any cum, but there's not. Not even the taste of it. If anything, there's a mint taste of my toothpaste.

Confused, I check the locks to see that everything is secure. The house is locked up tight. I even go around and check each and every window, but everything is safe. There's no way anyone could have gotten inside.

I proceed to look in each room, but don't find anyone. I'm alone. There's not even a trace that anyone was here or that anything happened. To make sure I even check the closets.

Walking back to my laptop some time later, I stare at it. Was it all a dream? If so, it was a hella vivid dream. I mean, my pussy is sore, as if I had been fucked recently. But there's no proof that it really happened.

Was my tired mind so far gone that it conjured up my own rape? If so, I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing as I did very much enjoy it. It felt unique. It felt hot. It felt...alive.

Seeing that it is almost midnight, I decide that I am tired enough to fall asleep, again. That after that vivid dream, it has chased away any insomnia I may have had. If anything, my body will fall asleep fast just to try and relive it.

As I walk into my bedroom, prepared to just plop down and go to sleep, I notice something that makes goosebumps appear and my blood to run cold. My pajama bottoms...are inside out. They look like they were quickly put on by someone with not much time. And I know they weren't like that before, because these are the type that have pockets, which I use often.