Damned Cat

Story Info
The cat's little mishap had unforeseen consequences.
1.4k words
3.25
31.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

I was sitting at the table enjoying a morning cup of coffee, reading a book that I had propped up in front of me. Everything was nice and peaceful until my blasted cat got into the act. He came padding along the table to be petted, which was probably reasonable from his point of view. That's what I was there for, in addition to feeding him.

To make sure he had my attention he smacked the book I was reading. This resulted in an unfortunate chain reaction. The book slid across the table and banged into my mug of coffee, hard enough to knock it off the table. I have reasonably good reflexes and was able to catch the mug before it crashed to the floor, but I was unable to prevent a healthy splash of hot coffee from sloshing out of the mug and onto my lap.

I had the mug back on the table even as I'm jumping to my feet. My slacks and panties were down and off and I offered some rather loud and rude profanities to the cat. I mopped myself dry with my slacks, seeing they would have to go in the wash anyway, feeling thankful that the coffee was only hot, not burning hot.

I turned around to take the slacks to the laundry and found Rob from next door standing there, looking very amused.

"What, may I ask, do you want?" I demanded, giving him a very irritated glare.

"I heard you speaking very loudly to someone and I knew Mike was at work so it couldn't be him. I came in to see if you were in trouble."

"I was just yelling at the blasted cat," I told him. "He spilled my coffee over me."

My voice sort of trailed away at that point as I was remembering that my slacks were in my hand and my panties were lying on the floor. I was standing there flashing him which no doubt explained his amusement. I could feel my face turning red.

Before I could tell him to take a hike he reached over and trailed his fingertips lightly over my mons.

"You're looking a little red here," he told me. "Were you scalded?"

"No," I said somewhat frantically. "The coffee wasn't actually that hot. It was more the anticipation of being burned that frightened me. Ah, would you please remove your hand?"

He didn't.

"It seems to me that you need a little bit of comforting to help you get over your scare," he said, continuing to rub me. "I'll give you a choice."

"What do you mean?" I was silly enough to ask instead of telling him to get out and stay out.

"You can lean back against the table while I soothe your scald or you can turn around and lean forward. The soothing will be much the same."

I'd just bet it would be. He was already unzipping.

"You can't do that," I hastily protested.

"Sure I can," he said with a happy smile. "I've been wanting to ever since you moved in. Tell me, when am I ever going to get another chance to catch you dressed the way you are now?"

I couldn't argue with that last bit but I couldn't let him do this. Could I? Would he force me if I didn't agree? No, of course he wouldn't. I just had to say no and be firm about it. What would it be like if I did let him? For god's sake, I was a married woman. What would Mike say? Nothing if he didn't know about it. If I turned round and leaned forward over the table I could pretend it was Mike, not Rob. Then it wouldn't really be cheating, would it? Yes, that's what I'd do.

I slowly turned around and leant over the table. Rob's hand slipped between my legs and he was rubbing me a lot more intimately. It's really Mike, I insisted to myself. Not Rob, Mike. Oh god, he's touching me inside. I'll have to tell him to stop. He can't do this. I can't do this.

He was parting my lips and something was intruding inside me. This time it wasn't his fingers but neither was it his erection. His tongue was moving around, touching me, teasing me. No way can I pretend that he's Mike because Mike doesn't do that sort of thing. His tongue was flickering around my clitoris and I was clutching at my throat, trying to stop a scream from emerging. If he kept that up I was going to climax just from that.

He did keep it up, damn him, and I couldn't stop a small scream when I had a little climax. It was only a little one, but still.

I could sense Rob rising to his feet again. Without so much as a by-your-leave he stripped off my blouse and bra, leaving me naked. He pressed closer against me and now I could feel his erection pressing against the cleft of my buttocks.

His hand was back between my legs, working on me, and then I could feel the head of his cock pressing against me. If I was going to stop this I was going to have to stop it now. If I didn't it would be too late. I opened my mouth to tell him no just as loudly as I could, but that treacherous little thought came again. What would it be like? The same as Mike or different?

I waited too long, wondering. His cock started sliding into me, going deeper by the moment, sort of answering the question as he thrust into me. Yes, it was the same as with Mike but also different. I don't know exactly how or why it as different, but it was. You'd think that two cocks would be roughly the same and feel the same. I guess they did to a point but I'd be willing to bet I could tell Rob from Mike if it was a blindfold test. God, what am I thinking? I'd never do such a thing.

His hands were on my breasts, lightly stroking them, teasing my nipples erect. At the same time he was starting to thrust firmly into me, a nice easy rhythm to start with that was easy for me to match. He'd thrust, I'd push back to meet him, and his cock would surge triumphantly into me, titillating various nerves as he went, heating me up, arousing me.

I should say arousing me even more. I was already aroused from his earlier experiments with his tongue and that little orgasm hasn't reduced my arousal to any extent that I could tell. I'd reached a point where I didn't really care that it was Rob doing this to me, I just didn't want it to stop. Truth to tell, if Mike walked in at this point I'd probably have ignored him until Rob finished. That was how excited I was feeling.

Rob kept going and my excitement kept building. I'd reached a point where I was actively encouraging him, which I never thought I'd do. He kept piling on the pressure, his thrusting coming faster and harder, and I was pushing back hard to take him, knowing that things were almost complete.

He gave one last hard thrust and I absolutely exploded, my climax ripping through me. I was vaguely aware Rob was gasping and grunting, presumably having his own climax, but I'm sure it was nothing like as glorious as mine.

"You had no right to do that," I reprimanded Rob afterwards. A bit hypocritically, perhaps, as I certainly hadn't put up much resistance. Maybe I had been needing a bit of comforting after the scare with the hot coffee and he took advantage of me at a weak moment. It was all the fault of Rob and that damned cat. Totally not my fault.

"Yes, well I've been wanting to do that for a long time and it was everything I imagined it could be. But don't worry. I have no intention of chasing you around for a repeat. That would be just crass of me."

I felt vaguely indignant. What, I wasn't worth a second try?

"Mind you," he added thoughtfully, "if I happen to catch you without your panties again I can't say I'd be able to resist doing it again, willing or not, so keep those panties on."

Well, that redeemed him a bit. I had no intention of letting him catch me without panties.

He gave me a wink and departed. As I watched him go I wondered. He was our next door neighbour. Which windows could he see through from his place and would he be able to tell if I was naked or not? Should I try to find out?

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers