Damned with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, see there, the correct answer would have been, 'Whatever pleases you Mistress'. You, your opinions, and what you want are irrelevant," Vashut grinned evilly at her.

Kitty cringed at the prospect of being caned again.

"Luckily for you, I get bored easily," Vashut faked a yawn. "Hitting your pathetic flesh has ceased to be amusing. Let us try something new."

Vashut dragged the cane's tip across the stripes lining Kitty's legs, igniting them as it passed. "Kneeling like so slows the blood supply to the feet," she said.

"You'll feel numbness and a prickling sensation. After some time, pins and needles make it impossible to walk for a short period," Vashut prodded her handiwork, while Kitty prayed that whatever came next did not hurt as much as the caning before.

"There's a particularly...let us say, 'special'...Devil, his name escapes me at the moment. He made a slave kneel until her feet became black and necrotic, wanted to make her legs fall off, poor girl becomes delirious and goes into septic shock. Imbecile then resets her and tries again. Dumb godspawn should just cut her legs off if he wants her legless," Vashut went on. Kitty nearly fainted on the lawn.

"Don't worry, Master prefers us unmutilated," Vashut said as Kitty remained frozen, listening in wide-eyed horror.

"Well I lie. I've already had my claws, fangs, hooves, and tail removed, quite painfully I might add," Vashut flexed her clawless fingers wistfully. Manicured gold-varnished nails just aren't the same.

"He MIGHT prefer his human souls unmutilated, seeing how much effort he has put into making me look like your kind," Vashut patted Kitty on the cheek. Dov'had shrugged and smiled, enjoying the show from his seat.

"Your next punishment shall be to stay in that position and watch as Master uses me. Also, since it is obvious that you don't know how to use your clothes properly, you shan't be allowed any until further notice. Watch and learn," dropping her cane, Vashut sighed appreciatively as her embroidered choker transformed into a solid gold collar with a thin golden leash.

Sinuous and graceful, Vashut danced as a sultry tune began to play all around them. She flitted across the lawn with inhuman grace, allowing both leash and dress to twirl and wrap around her ample curves. The very air grew hot and heavy as Kitty felt desire close its warm grip on her.

It may have been a trick of the light, but Kitty swore the fabric on Vashut's dress was gradually becoming thinner. Eventually, it was no more than a sheer sheet, stretched deliberately across unprotected nipples and pussy, outlining their contours for all to see.

Wanton and free, Vashut's dance was like the air, a living breathing being. One that invited those watching to take her. Eventually, although Dov'had showed no outward sign of emotion, he plucked the twirling chain leash from the air with a quick darting motion as it floated past him.

Kitty watched Vashut get yanked by her neck towards their Master. Dov'had made love with neither restraint nor inhibition, viciously ripping her clothes apart. They clung to and rained passionate kisses on each other.

Realization crept over Kitty, Vashut's dance never stopped as Dov'had thrust himself rhythmically into Vashut's willing body. The dancer had invited Dov'had to take the lead and he had fully assumed the role. When he finally came, Vashut had already allowed herself to ride wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

Kitty was caught in a web of both disgust and desire at their performance, grateful that she was made to assume a stationary position. Left to her own devices, she was unsure if she would have joined them or ran away again, the howling winds be damned.

"You truly have no shame," Dov'had commented, laying Vashut on the grass and zipping his pants.

"And you love it," Vashut retorted, dipping two fingers into their combined juices leaking from her pussy and licking them.

"See that our new pet is taken care of and ready to serve," Dov'had stalked off towards the building, "I'll be reviewing Baron Samedi's request in the Manor."

"Yes Master," a playful Vashut called after him. "You're still in position, good girl," Kitty's legs were falling asleep, "clean me," Kitty stared aghast as Vashut, arms akimbo, spread her legs and positioned her dripping pussy in front of Kitty's mouth.

"No? Ah well, probably too early for that," Vashut began wiping her nether regions with her bare hands and licking her fingers clean. "Mmm...delicious," Kitty looked on in disgust as Vashut repeated the process until her pussy, no longer dripping, was coated in a thin sheen of saliva.

"I'm allowed to refuse?" Kitty asked.

"Of course you are," Vashut beamed, "and I'll punish you depending on whether I feel like it."

"Oh," Kitty pondered, "so what will happen if I absolutely refuse to do something Master...or Mistress...tells me to?"

"I imagine I'll eventually get bored of causing you unimaginable pain and leave, Master can probably keep it up for millennia until your mind breaks and he has to reset you," Vashut said. "Is that what you're so hung up on? Drinking cum?"

Kitty decided not to answer that.

"It's a reward you know. After the Fall, us demons got to choose how we manifest our bodies in quite specific ways. I chose strawberry for my vaginal juices, while Master's cum tastes like heavy cream, not very imaginative, but I'm quite addicted to the mix. I imagine yours is more along the lines of french fries, without the fries. That snake what's-his-name, used to sneak into the garden of Eden, his was apple-flavoured," Vashut sighed at the memory.

"Adam and Eve didn't so much eat, but drink from the Tree of Knowledge," Vashut laughed, "kicked out of Eden for that. Worth it in my honest opinion, the Garden was overrated."

"Anyway, you'll get the chance to taste us again before the day is over. Oh yes, you may relax," Kitty collapsed gratefully, electricity pulsed through her throbbing lower limbs. Vashut massaged Kitty's legs with ten expert fingers, causing her to groan in relief. She noted that Vashut was a very different demon when Dov'had was not around.

"Now, have you ever tried fellatio?" Vashut asked.

"I...I don't remember..." Kitty flushed a deep crimson.

"Oh come on, there's no need to be shy, you're with us for eternity."

"No, I literally don't remember. You mentioned that I sold my soul, but I have no recollection of my past life. What I did. How I died," Kitty proclaimed in an exasperated tone.

"Yet you remembered that human cum is disgusting. Language, clothes, etcetera. That is some selective amnesia you have going on there," Vashut remarked.

"Think what you will, I'm not lying," Kitty replied.

"Of course not dear, humans are fascinating. I've been studying your kind for thousands of years and I have yet to fully plumb your depths, though we'll have all the time in the Universe to do so," Vashut gave her a sweet smile. A dildo was conjured, complete with testis, extending horizontally from a post.

"I can't create a full flesh mock-up like some other demons, but this replica should serve," Vashut motioned to her creation, "go on, make your ancestors proud, show me what you've got."

Kitty tried swallow the toy, but barely managed half its length before it hit the back of her throat, causing her to cough and dry heave. She tried stuffing the entire dildo into her mouth a second time and ended with it bent sideways, stuffing her cheeks in an awkward manner. She released its rubbery length in defeat.

"I admire your enthusiasm," Vashut sniggered. "This is a toy, play with it. It is not a hotdog eating contest, you don't have to go straight for the deepthroat," she leaned in and licked the shaft from base to tip and back again. Following its contours with her tongue, Vashut took the fake scrotum in her mouth and twirled her forked appendage around them.

"This is the glans," she said as her lips moved to the dildo's head, "it's very much like your clit, drives men mad when you play with it, especially this little bit here," her tongue flickered along the underside where the head meets the shaft. Locking her lips behind the little ridge, Vashut sucked on the tip, pulling it out of her mouth with a soft "pop", and giving Kitty a satisfied smile.

"Relax, enjoy it, touch yourself if you're not explicitly forbidden to do so, blowjobs are fun."

Fascinated, Kitty mimicked Vashut, slathering the dildo with her tongue, lapping up remnants of Vashut's peach-flavoured saliva.

Kitty was a quick study, soaking up Vashut's instruction like a sponge. After an hour of practice, Vashut nodded appreciatively, "We'll work on your gag reflex some other time. For now, I think you are ready for use."

"That's it? What if I can't make him come?" Kitty asked.

"First of all, that's Master to you," a stinging slap landed on Kitty's cheek, "if you suck at sucking, I imagine Master will just grab your head and fuck your throat however Master likes," Vashut flashed a toothy grin, "we'll consider that lesson one in getting to know your gag reflex."

"Right, lets go!" A silver chain leash materialized attached to Kitty's collar, while 5-inch open-toed black stilettos adorned the slaves' feet. Kitty waddled uncomfortably like a chimpanzee as she was led away by her leash.

Vashut winced, "Stick with crawling on all fours for now, we'll add walking in heels to your list of lessons."

Kitty dropped to her hands and knees. Struggling to keep up with the succubus's sexy sashaying gait, she followed Vashut into the manor.

"You can't go wrong with the kneeling posture while waiting for instructions," Vashut whispered as Kitty was led up some cool polished granite stairs, "if Master has guests and you are required to talk to them, address them as Sir or Ma'am."

They arrived at a pair of carved mahogany doors on the second floor. Wooden reliefs depicted naked bodies writhing together in ecstasy while a demon's head carved in the middle watched over the orgy.

"Ah Miss de Vau! Welcome back. Who is this?" Kitty nearly jumped out of her skin as the carved wooden head moved and spoke.

"Always a pleasure to see you Haoui. Go on, introduce yourself slave."

"Kitty...Sir..."

"Montaug. Haoui Montaug, pleased to be of service."

"Sir Montaug."

"From which Circle do you hail?"

"She's human you rascal," Vashut cut in.

"Oh! I have not seen another human soul since they cut and carved me from the forest years ago!" Haoui chortled, "Tell me. What is it like up there these days? Or did you come before my time? How is your eternal damnation coming along?"

"You two will have plenty of time to get to know each other later, Master demands her presence," Vashut tapped a heeled foot impatiently.

"You're such a buzzkill."

"And you're incorrigible."

"Slut."

"Pervert."

"Damn right I am, I'll let you in after old Haoui gets a kiss," Haoui waggled a pair of wooden eyebrows. Vashut shrugged and kissed the wooden head full on the lips.

"How did you...she's a demon!" Kitty exclaimed.

"And I'm a door. If you're arguing with a door, you've already lost," the doors swung open smoothly to Haoui's chortles. "Word to the wise, learn to play their game. You'll have a much better time."

Beyond the portal was Dov'had talking to a translucent disembodied head of a black man wearing a top hat, which in itself was surprising enough. The head replying in a coherent manner took the cake.

The ghostly head turned and surveyed the new naked entrants, "My my my...what a delicious pair you have my brother," it leered lecherously at the women.

Dov'had gave a slight inclination of his head in acknowledgement.

"Brigitte and I wish you all the best with your promotion, we will be there at the party," the head finished, and winked out of existence with a hearty guffaw.

An awkward silence descended as Dov'had gazed out of the Manor's windows in a thoughtful pose.

"She's ready Master," Vashut offered, snapping him out of his reverie.

"Come, slave," Dov'had motioned imperiously to a spot directly in front of him.

Nervously, Kitty crawled towards her Master, the lush carpet of this room provided much needed relief to her sore knees. Assuming her taught position, she looked up at Dov'had. She seemed to see the flicker of a hungry, all-consuming flame in his eyes for a second.

"Proceed," Dov'had told her as Vashut handed him Kitty's leash.

Kitty gave an involuntary gasp as she unzipped his tailor-made pants. She looked at Vashut, who was grinning from ear to ear.

Dov'had's member unfurled proudly, the dildo from before was an exact replica of its warm, hard form. Hairless and delicious, it was all Kitty could do to not immediately gobble it.

Sliding her tongue along its length, Kitty enjoyed her Master's taste. She sucked gently on his balls before focusing on the head, licking and sucking until the penis throbbed. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Vashut touching herself.

Letting her drool pool generously in her mouth, she painted her Master's length until it was fully lubricated. Only then did she start sliding her mouth up and down his cock, all the while teasing it with her tongue.

Dov'had grasped handfuls of Kitty's long black hair with both his hands and began to thrust rhythmically into her. He controlled her head expertly, pushing a little bit further with each thrust until Kitty almost gagged before allowing her to pull back. Slowly, the cock teased Kitty to go deeper with each thrust.

Kitty responded willingly, wanting to prove that she could take his full length.

Faster they went, deeper with each entry. Kitty wanted to gag or cough several times, but she managed to suppress her reflex. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the effort.

When her Master finally came, Kitty was holding her breath and had her nose up to the base of his shaft, she barely tasted his cum as it flowed down her throat. She slid the cock out of her mouth when she was released, breathing deeply and regaining her composure.

As Kitty licked the remaining bits of cum off her Master's cock, she noted it did indeed taste like a full-bodied heavy cream.

"Strawberry?" Vashut stepped over and offered her dripping wet pussy.

Kitty leaned in and licked Vashut's folds like an eager dog.

"What do you think?" Vashut asked their Master.

"Definitely better than a door," Dov'had responded as he gave Kitty an affectionate pat, "Good girl."

Kitty felt a warm sense of belonging, maybe it was not so bad being damned after all.

12