Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Robert it seemed like forever before anyone else came. She had started to doze off when a rather large tool started to work its way into her vagina. Her eyes fluttered open and she was pleased to see the smiling face of her Master on the screen. She wished she could talk to him, but it was impossible. She tried to tighten her pussy for him as he started to pound his cock in and out, but she didn't have much luck in her worn out state.

Dan could feel her pussy tighten weakly around his large member. He was so worked up from watching his friends go behind the screen to enjoy his slave's holes that it didn't matter. His cock was ready to burst as soon as he freed it from his pants. He gripped the handles and hammered his hips in and out.

Feeling her Master's cock inside of her began to waken Cock Socket up. His dick penetrated further than any of the others and caused a little extra thrill of pleasure in her being when he bottomed out. She loved his cock, and she loved him. Despite her exhaustion, she felt another orgasm building. She didn't know how her Master did it, but he always seemed to make her cum no matter what. It wasn't earth shattering or mind blowing when she orgasmed a few seconds later, but it was deeply satisfying.

Dan felt Cock Socket's orgasm and smiled. She was such a good little fuck toy. He loved her now more than when she was just his wife. He let go of the orgasm he was holding back and groaned as he added his cum to the copious amount already swimming inside her. He surveyed the streams of cum flowing out of both her holes as he pulled up his pants and was happy that his friends got to enjoy her. This was the only way he could think of to make it happen for them and he was glad it worked out.

He walked back out around the screen and slumped into his chair while giving Griff a wry smile. "What's the score?" he asked absently.

"Does it matter?" Griff asked back with a short laugh. Dan chuckled and agreed as he tried to concentrate on the game.

The rest of the evening was a blur for Cock Socket. All the guys came by for seconds except her Master. She was barely conscious for any of them, but she did note that they all sampled the hole they had passed over on their first visit. She only came once more while she was in the box, and it was with her brother. She didn't think she had any more in her, but while he was hammering his insignificant little cock in her pussy, the thought that her brother was fucking her was too much for her mind to take. She came, despite how she felt about him and his ineffectual fucking.

Dan lost track of the time, and while he was contemplating taking a second turn with Cock Socket, Griff's nephews showed up. The guys all let out groans of disappointment as they realized their fuck holes were being taken away, and Tom even tried to stop the two young men, but they followed their instructions and loaded the box with Cock Socket inside into a rented U-Haul. They didn't engage any of Dan's guests in any more than a few words of casual comments and left.

The party seemed to deflate after her departure, and no one but Tom seemed to want to talk about what had gone on. He pestered Dan with questions about the woman in the box, and even asked how to contact her, but Dan refused to give him any information. He finally had to placate Tom by promising to contact the woman himself to see if he could set something up at the farm.

It was pretty late for a Sunday night when the game ended, so all of his friends left soon after it was over. He promised to have another party if both teams made it to the Superbowl. No one fully believed him; they all believed that nothing this great could happen again, but he was serious. Griff left shortly after the others, promising to keep an eye on Cock Socket and his nephews when he got home. Dan hadn't told her about how the rest of her night would go.

***

Cock Socket could feel the rumbling of the truck she had been loaded into. She wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but she had seen a sheet thrown over the box and then felt it being lifted and taken outside. She figured she was in some sort of truck being taken to some unknown destination. She trusted her Master and she knew whatever was happening, she would be all right.

The ride seemed to last an eternity, but eventually the truck stopped and the rumbling ceased. After a moment, the sheet was removed from the box and she could see a couple of dark shapes moving around in the screens. Finally, the lid to the box was opened and hands were unbuckling her wrists and ankles. She took deep breaths of fresh air when the mouthpiece was removed, and squinted in the darkness at a set of unfamiliar twin faces.

There was enough familial resemblance for her to realize immediately that these were Griff's nephews and that she was certainly in safe company.

"Why would anyone lock a woman this fine in a box so you couldn't see her face," one of them asked as they both eyed her up and down like a piece of meat.

"Who knows why white people do anything," the other one answered. "You know what uncle Griff said. She's that one dude's slave and shit."

"Yeah, let's take her inside," the first one said.

They didn't even introduce themselves to her; they just kept talking about her as if she wasn't there. She was marched out of the truck and into a house naked by one of the twins, while the other locked and secured the truck. She was still naked, and tried to cover herself in case anyone else was about. The twin with her assured her that everyone in the neighborhood was inside at this late hour, and that it was too dark for them to see out their windows.

She was led into a modest, but well kept house, which the twin explained was Griff's and that he would be home shortly. The other twin soon joined them inside, and the two young men just stared at her for several moments.

"She looks even better in the light," one of them remarked. "Look at them tits."

"I'm lookin' man," the other one assured him, "but she's covered in cum. Maybe we should have her clean up before we do her."

Again, they were talking about her and not to her. Something about the whole situation was turning her on again. The two were very large, almost as large as their uncle, and she hoped they were as well endowed.

"What do we do?" one asked.

"Just tell her to take a shower, man," the other said rolling his eyes.

"Hey look," the first one said, addressing her for the first time, "your Master, Dan, said we get you for the rest of the night, but we need you to take a shower first."

"Yes sir," Cock Socket responded, smiling. The two of them were very cute in their unfamiliarity on how to treat her.

"Cool," he responded with a grin. They led her to the bathroom. Everything in it was definitely male, right down to the soap, and since she assumed they didn't want her to smell like their uncle, she just turned the water up and rinsed off with a wash cloth. When she washed between her butt cheeks, it felt like a river of cum was seeping out, so she pulled the shower nozzle off the wall and focused the stream up her anus. The sensation was new and not unpleasant so she spent a long time making sure she got all of the cum out.

One of the twins, she wasn't sure which was which, was waiting with a towel as she stepped out of the shower. He watched her with hungry eyes as she dried off, and then when he was satisfied she wasn't going to get the bed wet, he marched her into the guest room. The other twin was already there waiting for them. He had stripped off his shirt and Cock Socket could tell that the two young men were definitely related to Griff.

She wouldn't have called them fat, but they were stocky and were carrying a little extra weight around the middle. The twin, who had led her from the bathroom, wordlessly pushed her toward the bed and he too began to remove his shirt. Cock Socket turned around and sat down on the bed as she looked from one to the other as they stripped. They were not shy about being naked in front of each other and she suspected that they had done this sort of thing before.

In a matter of seconds, she was faced with two hard cocks pointing straight at her. Before she could lean in and take one of them in her mouth, one of the twins was climbing on the bed. He lay flat on his back and motioned to her. "Come on slut, time to ride," he said. As she climbed on top of him, she glanced back and saw the other one greasing his pole with a bottle of lube. She smiled to herself; this was going to be even better than her Master's party.

***

When Griff walked into his house, he could hear the familiar moans of Cock Socket being fucked, and the rhythmic bang of a headboard against a wall. Despite the sounds of fucking, his worn out cock refused to rise. He was tired and all he wanted now was a good night's sleep.

He climbed the stairs up to the bedrooms on weary feet. He passed the guestroom on the way to his own and saw the door wide open. He stopped for a minute to see his nephews making a sandwich out of Cock Socket. Their large bodies nearly swallowed her up as she lay between them, her cunt impaled on the one underneath as the twin on top hammered with ass with the force and vigor only teenage boys could muster.

He thought about cautioning the boys to be careful with her, but they were making so much noise that he doubted he'd be heard. Cock Socket looked like she was having fun anyway, and he decided she'd probably wear them out first. He walked away shaking his head as he heard her urging the two boys to fuck her harder, hoping that his room was far enough away that the sounds of their fucking wouldn't keep him awake.

Cock Socket was in heaven. It had been a while since she had been fucked this good by two men, and while the twins lacked the finesse of her Master and their uncle, they made up for it in vigor and energy. Both boys had already cum, and had immediately switched places without pausing. When they had first pulled her out of the box, she had been tired, but now she was wide awake and loving the fucking she was receiving.

It didn't hurt that they were such handsome young men too. They were like softer, cuddlier versions of Griff, and she loved clinging to their wide bodies. From some of the things they said, it was clear they liked to share everything, including girls, and they had tricked some into a tag-team before. She was the first one they hadn't had to trick and they both agreed she was the best.

She loved hearing that she was the best fuck, especially from these two young men who were used to girls their own age. They had actually spoken to her very little; they talked to themselves and treated her as little more than a piece of meat, but that turned her on even more. She was a sex slave, a fuck-toy for men's pleasure, and they were treating her like one.

The twins were soon cumming in her holes again; it was uncanny how they seemed to cum together at the same time. They got on their knees in front of her, side by side, and made her clean their cocks with her mouth. She finally got to wrap her lips around their yummy members. They were still hard, even after cumming twice, and neither boy seemed to be tiring out.

"Goddamn, she's got a good mouth!" one of them exclaimed as she throated his tool. "I ain't never had a bitch take me that deep before."

"Yeah man, we gotta ask Uncle Griff how we can get our own slave like her," the other commented.

"It's too bad we have to take her back in the morning, I could get used to this," the first one said. "On your back bitch," he said gripping her hair and pulling her mouth off his cock. "As good as your mouth is I'd rather cum in your pussy."

Cock Socket obeyed and automatically spread her legs wide. He kneeled between them and aimed his cock at her cunt, while his brother knelt by her head and aimed his cock at her mouth. Both cocks penetrated her at the same time and she moaned in enjoyment. It was going to be a long, pleasurable night.

12