Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 13

Story Info
Dan Throws a Party.
6.1k words
4.54
15.3k
10
1

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan cursed under his breath. Griff was supposed to be helping him get Cock Socket ready for the party, but judging from the deep throaty moans coming from Free Anal upstairs, the big man was up to something else.

Dan finally found him in the guest bedroom. He had Free Anal bent over at the waist, facing the full length mirror next to the closet, while his thick log sawed in and out of her rectum. He had removed her mask and had two fingers of each hand in her mouth pulling it wide open as he pounded his hips at her. He wasn't angry at finding his friend with Free Anal, Griff had permission to use either of his slaves whenever they were free, but his friends were going to be here soon and he needed to get Free Anal out of here now.

"Griff! What the fuck man? I thought I told you to save it for the party?" Dan said loud enough to get his friend's attention.

Griff slammed his cock deep into Free Anal's bowels and held it there while he ground his crotch against her bottom. "Sorry man, you know I can't resist this slut's ass," he said apologetically. Ever since Griff had first laid eyes on Dan's newest slave he had been strangely attracted to her. That attraction had only increased when he found out she had never had sex with a black man and made it clear that if she weren't a slave she never would. Ever since then, Griff made a point to take her as often as possible and he liked to remove her mask so he could see her facial expressions while he sodomized her. She acted like she hated every second of it, but Dan suspected that she secretly enjoyed it. She always looked a little disappointed whenever Griff wasn't around.

"Make sure she gets out of here as soon as your finished," Dan said as he turned to leave. "The guys will be arriving soon and I don't want any of them to see her."

"Sure...of course," Griff said as he started pummeling Free Anal's ass again. "I'll be dropping my load in this bitch's ass in a minute."

"Oh, and make sure you lube Cock Socket's ass real good. I've already put her in the box and I don't want her to get any tears or rips today," Dan added. Griff just grunted in agreement.

It was the Sunday of the last football game of the preseason. Usually this wouldn't be a day to throw a football viewing party, but the Cowboys were playing the Texans, and the only other time that could happen this season would be if they both made it to the Superbowl. So he decided to throw a party, and since the game was meaningless and the starters would be out after the first quarter, he thought Cock Socket would be the perfect diversion for when the game got boring.

He had ordered Free Anal to come over earlier to help Cock Socket with the cooking and cleaning, but he had expected her to be gone by now. He had invited several old friends from his college days over to watch the game and he wanted his life to appear somewhat normal to them. That's why Cock Socket was locked inside the box where she could remain anonymous while his friends used her holes for their pleasure.

Calling it a box was really a misnomer since it was shaped more like an egg, but it was made of wood and Griff had started calling it a box and the name stuck. Dan had been working on it for months in the garage and it was finally ready. Cock Socket was sitting in it, bent over so that her chest was resting on her thighs. Her upper body was strapped to the lid, and her lower body was strapped to the base. The only part of her that could be seen was her ass which was hanging out through a lined and padded hole giving anyone complete access to her cunt and asshole.

There were handles attached to the outside so that you could pull your hips forward with force. Cock Socket had the mouthpiece from a modified snorkel in her mouth so that she didn't suffocate; it was attached to a tube that ran to the underside of the box to give her fresh air. The entire inside of the box was insulated from sound, so Cock Socket couldn't hear, but she could see. There were two pinhole cameras on the outside: one was near her crotch to capture the view of the cocks sliding inside her, the other was on the top of the box, aimed to capture the face of the person fucking her. He had done his best to hide the cameras and was certain no one would notice them. Cock Socket had a pair of goggles that had small monitors for lenses; each one showed her the image from one of the cameras.

Dan knew it would be uncomfortable and worried about her breathing, so the last weekend he and Griff had run her through a test run. His dick was sore for two days afterwards, and Griff hadn't noticed the cameras. Cock Socket had been in the box for over three hours and had been fine when she exited.

Dan went to the kitchen to check on the food that Cock Socket and Free Anal had started. The story he had told his buddies was that he had gotten a spa day for his wife so that she would be gone the entire time the game was on. While he was checking the food, he heard Griff escorting Free Anal out the door.

Soon Griff's large frame was looming in the kitchen doorway. "I got Cock Socket's ass all lubed up. I left the tube under the box in case she needs a refresher later on," he told his friend.

"Thanks, Griff. Your nephews will be here on time, right?" Dan asked for the hundredth time. They had recruited the two young men to pick up the box, and its contents a half hour before the game was supposed to end, and had promised them some time with Cock Socket as payment.

"Yeah man. I told 'em I'd kick both their asses if they weren't, " the big man assured him. "I don't know why it's so important anyway."

"It's important for believability," Dan explained. "If my friends see the box and the woman leaving, any of them that might have had suspicions that she was my wife, will have those suspicions allayed. It would be even better if she could return, looking like she had just been to a spa, while they were still here, but we don't have time for that."

"Yeah, we promised my nephews they could have her the rest of the night," Griff commented.

"You're certain they'll be discreet?" Dan asked.

"They'll keep their mouths shut. I let them know if they blabbed there'd be no repeat performances for them. Besides, I've always told them to never talk about the women they've been with; it's disrespectful."

Dan's buddies started arriving about twenty minutes later. He and Griff had hidden the box behind a large, decorative folding screen in the corner opposite the TV. Anyone looking would have just thought it was decoration with nothing behind it. As his friends arrived, he introduced them to Griff who seemed to fit right in with the group.

A couple of minutes before the game started, Dan addressed the group. A couple of guys he was really hoping would show up hadn't yet, but he couldn't wait any longer. "I know you guys are probably wondering why I'd have you all over to watch a meaningless preseason game," Dan said. "As you all know, I've been working in a new capacity from home. It has allowed me some free time along with the extra money I earn. I've used a lot of that free time searching the web for things our wives probably wouldn't approve of," he said with a laugh. "Recently I came in contact with a woman who likes to have gangbangs anonymously with strangers, and she asked if I could set one up for her...so I invited all of you over to fuck her."

All of his buddies stared at him in open-mouthed disbelief. Finally one of them started laughing, thinking that Dan was playing a practical joke on all of them. Dan slowly walked over to the folding screen and moved it aside, revealing the box and Cock Socket's exposed backside.

"Holy shit!" his friend Ronnie exclaimed. "We thought you were fuckin' with us Dan."

Dan shook his head with a smile. "Not fuckin' with you at all," he said. "She's here for our use until 9:30." No one said anything so Dan continued. "The screen is for privacy, and there are some towels back here in case she needs cleaning up."

"Who is she?" his friend Greg asked.

"Like I said before, she wants to remain anonymous. I don't know her real name, and she doesn't know mine. We never even exchanged pics, and she doesn't know where she is. She was dropped off inside the box, and she's going to leave inside the box," Dan explained.

"So she could be the ugliest bitch we've ever seen?" Greg asked.

"She could be, and if that's what you want to imagine, be my guest," Dan said with a laugh. "Since we don't know, I'm going to imagine she's the hottest slut I've ever seen." Every one nodded their heads in agreement. "I'm going to trust everyone to behave and not fight over her. We have plenty of time."

He had nothing further to say, so he placed the screen back. No one made a move, they all looked a little self conscious, so Griff finally said, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I've never been one to turn down free pussy." All eyes were on him as he headed toward the screen. Dan had guessed that his friends might be too embarrassed, so he had instructed Griff to get things started if no one else stepped up.

No one but Dan had their full attention on the game as the kick-off was about to begin. All his friends were trying to listen to what was going on behind the screen. The sound of a zipper could be heard, and then the unmistakable sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as Griff powered his cock in and out of Cock Socket. Some of the guys shifted uncomfortably in their chairs as they tried to hide their suddenly sprouting erections.

Before Griff had come into view of the camera, Cock Socket had been wondering when the party would start. It felt like she had been waiting inside the box for hours even though it had been less than half. Her Master had kept the guest list a secret but she knew Griff was invited because he showed up before she was put in the box. She hadn't had his cock inside her since the previous weekend and she missed it. He seemed to want to fuck Free Anal more than her these days. It didn't make her jealous, she just had grown to enjoy a variety of cocks, and lately she had only had her Master's.

She let out a moan that only she could hear as she saw and felt Griff's stiff member enter her. It was strange not to hear the groan she knew Griff let out, or feel his hands gripping her hips like usual, but his dick still felt good inside of her, and she had a unique view of his face that she never got to see.

The entire box shook every time his hips slammed forward causing Cock Socket to bite down on her mouthpiece. Inside the box, it sounded like a canon going off next to her ears. She tried to ignore it and just enjoy the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her greedy pussy.

"Oh shit, that's some good pussy," Griff groaned before his thrusts became erratic and all the guys knew he was filling the slut up with a load of cum. A few moments later, Griff came out from behind the screen, buttoning up his pants. He took a seat on the couch next to Ronnie. Griff had identified him as the least likely of the group to partake of Cock Socket's charms, and he knew if he could cajole the man into taking a turn the others would follow suit.

"You gonna get your piece, man?" Griff asked him.

"I don't know," Ronnie hedged. "I've never cheated on my wife."

"Shit, this ain't cheating," Griff responded. "You can't even see this bitch's face. This is more like masturbating with a sex toy."

"But there's a real woman in there." Ronnie protested.

"That don't mean anything," Griff said. "She can't see you, you can't talk to her. Just pick a hole and stick your dick in."

Everyone was looking at Ronnie and no one else was stepping up to the plate. You could tell which way he was leaning by looking at the tent his cock was making in his pants. Finally, Ronnie threw up his hands and got to his feet. Before he walked behind the screen he turned around and gave the guys a questioning look.

A trickle of cum was running out of the cunt in front of him, so he wiped it a towel. He had never had sloppy seconds before and he wasn't sure how he felt about having them now, but the sight of the inviting flesh easily made the decision for him. He undid his pants and fished his considerable cock out of his pants. "Oh shit," he gasped as he sank his tool into the warmest, wettest pussy he ever had. He couldn't believe how tight it still was too!

Cock Socket was surprised to see Ronnie's face come into view of the camera. Of all Dan's friends, he was the last one she expected to see participating in something like this. She had met him in college as one of Dan's friends. Most of his friends were socially awkward, and Ronnie was the nerdiest of the bunch. He never had a girlfriend the entire time they were in school, and Cock Socket suspected he had had a crush on her back then. He was married now, to a woman who was just as nerdy as he was, but she was sweet.

Cock Socket was pleased to see what he had lined up against her pussy though. It was nearly as large as her Master's. She hoped he knew how to use it as well, although with the box it was almost impossible to have a lousy fuck. She sucked in a large gulp of air as he quickly buried the entire length inside her.

Ronnie wasn't a quiet fucker, and all the guys could hear him moaning and groaning as he fucked the slut in the box. A couple of minutes into Ronnie's fuck, the doorbell rang. Dan turned up the volume of the game to drown out the noise Ronnie was making so he could answer the door.

"Tom!" Dan exclaimed as he opened the door. "I didn't think you were coming."

"Yeah, sorry I'm late," he apologized. "Pops kept waffling about whether he was going to come or not and finally decided to stay home, but I've never been one to turn down free beer."

Dan led him into the house, and as soon as they entered the TV room it was obvious what was going on behind the screen. "Danny boy, you got a whore back there?" Tom asked incredulously. Dan quickly gave the explanation he had given the others quietly.

"Pops would be surprised," Tom responded. "He always thought that wife of yours kept your balls in her purse."

Dan just smiled and nodded, thinking how little they knew. A few seconds later, Ronnie came out from behind the screen and collapsed back onto his seat on the couch. "You weren't kidding," he said to Griff. "That's the best pussy ever."

Greg got up before any of the other's could as Tom settled in to watch the game with the others. Behind the screen, Greg could see the two loads of cum running out of the slut's cunt. The thought of sticking his cock in the gooey mess didn't gross him out, but he wanted his first fuck to be in a fresh hole. Besides, the whore's ass looked like it was already lubed up and ready to go.

Cock Socket thought the whole thing felt a little surreal as she watched her Master's friend, Greg, line his cock up with her asshole. He had an average size penis, so once he got the head past her elastic sphincter, the rest slide in quite easily. It was hard for Cock Socket to reconcile what she saw in the monitors, with what she felt. She was so far removed from her backside that it was easier to imagine that the ass she saw belonged to someone else, even though the cock pummeling her own back passage was in sync with the one she saw on the screen.

It was a lot for her mind to comprehend, and before she knew it, she was cumming as Greg's cock pounded in and out of her ass. He couldn't hear her, but he definitely felt her sphincter tighten around him as she came, causing him to shoot his load sooner than he wanted. He held tightly onto the handholds as he emptied his balls into the slut's tightly gripping ass. He was disappointed that it hadn't lasted very long, but it was the most satisfied he'd been in a while, and he knew he'd be back for more as soon as he recovered.

He stumbled from behind the screen in a daze, and made his way back to his seat. "The slut fuckin' came when I was doing her ass," he muttered in amazement. "Her hole clamped down on my cock so hard. I've never felt anything like it before."

"Hot damn!" exclaimed Tom. "We've got a real buttslut on our hands. It's a rare woman that cums from just having a dick in her ass. I'm gonna' have to get some of that right now." Before anyone else could move, Tom was up and walking towards the screen.

Cock Socket was breathing heavily inside the box as she recovered from her orgasm. It was getting hot inside the box and sweat was starting to form on her brow. Luckily, the goggles kept most of it out of her eyes, but some of it was forming inside the goggles, forcing her to blink. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, and when she opened them she tried to scream into the mouthpiece and struggled against her bonds.

In the monitor, she could see the leering face of Tom, her brother. The small part of her that was still Kelly roared to the surface. She fought and jerked around inside the box trying to get free, but there was no escape. She soon tired herself out and watched helplessly as her brother approached her with his cock out. She felt the tip brush against her skin, just below her anus, as he pushed some of Greg's cum back up towards her hole. Kelly began to subside into the background, and Cock Socket took back over. She was a slut; a fuck-toy available for the use of all men, including her brother.

Tom liked his sex dirty and nasty, so he had no qualms about sticking his dick in the cum covered holes in front of him. He groaned as he slid his cock into her tight asshole, pushing the cum from her previous fuck back into her bowels. Her hole had been gaping open after Greg pulled out and had trapped some air inside. As Tom bottomed out, the air and some cum were pushed out around his cock with a cum bubbling fart noise.

"Oh shit, this bitch is nasty!" he exclaimed as he began to rapidly piston his hips back and forth. "Take my cock, bitch! Take it!" he cried.

Griff leaned over to Dan, who was sitting next to him in an easy chair, and whispered, "This guy is a douche isn't he? Why did you have to invite him?" Dan had told Griff about Tom earlier, and explained why he invited him. He just grinned and shrugged his shoulders at his friend's rhetorical question.

Cock Socket could see her brother throwing his head back every time he let out an exclamation. When it he wasn't, he had an angry look of concentration on his face. He looked like he was trying to punish her with the force of his fucking, but it wasn't anything new to Cock Socket, and he wasn't big enough to cause her any discomfort. Despite his lack of size, the thought that it was her brother's cock sliding back and forth inside her was enough to get her excited and she was soon cumming on Tom's dick, treating him to the same experience Greg had earlier.

Tom didn't fare any better than Greg. As soon as he felt her sphincter clamp down on his cock, he bellowed and started filling her ass with his cum. Cock Socket wondered if he would have been so eager, and cum so easily if he knew the ass he was fucking belonged to his sister. Knowing her brother, it wouldn't have mattered to him.

Dan came back out from behind the screen buttoning up his shirt, which he had unbuttoned to avoid getting cum on the front. "She came while I was in her ass too," he proclaimed. "I destroyed that ass," he bragged. "Good luck to the rest of you feeling anything in there."

Griff felt like pulling out his giant sized cock and wiping the smirk off Tom's face, but he decided the man wasn't worth it. He was laying back, sipping on a beer and wondering if he should take another turn. There were a couple guys that hadn't had one yet, and before Griff could get up, one of them, Jack, wordlessly ambled over to the screen.

Cock Socket was out of it by this time. She was so hot and tired that she was barely responsive. Not that any of the guys would have noticed, or cared. She had been reduced to two holes for their cocks, and that was all that mattered to them. She was vaguely aware of Jack fucking her, followed by Robert. They both took her in the pussy and were unremarkable fucks, but she kept her eyes open and watched them just the same. Her Master had warned her that he would ask her to recount everything later, so she tried her best to pay attention.

12