Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie looked at Dan with a questioning look and then Dan pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to her. Janie looked at the paper reading what was typed on it and then looked at him with alarm. "Master please...I can't say this...please don't make me," she begged.

Dan walked over to her and spoke quietly. "Janie, if you do this you'll be free. You'll belong to me. No more working for you father. No more worrying about your job. No more worrying at all. Isn't that what you want?" Janie nodded and sobbed. "Then read the paper. And when this is all over I'll give you your new name and claim you."

Janie looked at the paper again with her whole body shaking. "Dad," she began her voice wavering, "I apologize for saying no when you offered me money to put your penis in me. That decision wasn't mine to make. I should have asked my Master. For the next four hours all my holes are open to you." She didn't look at him while she addressed him but she spoke as loudly as she could through her sobs.

"Mr. Johnson," she continued, "I apologize for threatening to tell your son when you made a pass at me. I should have dealt with you on my own instead of terrorizing you with the thought of destroying your relationship with your son. For the next four hours all my holes are open to you."

"Mr. Douglas," she sobbed, "I apologize for slapping you when you suggested an alternative way to raise my math grade. It was my fault my grade was so low in the first place and I was the one who asked you what I could do to raise it. For the next four hours my holes are open to you."

Janie paused and actually looked up at Mr. Palmer and shuddered. "Mr. Palmer," she started openly crying, "I apologize for calling you a fat slob and slamming the door in your face when you were offering choices for how I could pay my late rent so I wouldn't get evicted. It was my responsibility to pay my rent on time and you were just trying to help. For the next four hours my holes are open to you."

Shivering, Janie handed the paper back to Dan who then led Janie over to a bench while the men watched. The wood bench was only a foot wide and Dan had her lie on it face down. Her ankles went into cuffs attached to the floor and her upper torso was strapped to a board that was attached to a stand above the bench. Her elbows were cuffed to the board and her hands were pulled through two holes in the board and then cuffed. Her head was also strapped to the board and a dental gag was placed in her mouth to keep it wide open. The board was hinged to the stand so that her upper torso could be moved up and down with a handle on the side of the board and a man sitting on the bench could move her open mouth up and down his cock.

After Dan had her secured he went to work turning Cock Socket into a swing. Her wrists and ankles were held by cuffs hanging down from the ceiling and a wide band supported her lower back. The rest of her was swinging free allowing unfettered access to all her good parts.

After both slaves were secure Dan addressed the other four men. "You may use Janie any way you see fit. The only restriction is that you don't cause permanent damage. And because there are more men than she has holes, you may also use Cock Socket if you wish."

Rick and Mr. Palmer were the first to move as soon as Dan finished speaking. Rick was already stepping up behind his daughter before anyone else could react. Seeing that, Mr. Palmer was soon standing between Cock Socket's raised legs while unbuckling his pants. Not wanting to be left out, Mr. Johnson took a seat on the bench in front of Janie. Mr. Douglas stood there uncertainly for several seconds apparently nervous and unsure. Eventually he went over and started fondling Cock Socket's boobs while rubbing his cock through his pants.

Rick had his pants down around his ankles and his cock pointed straight at Janie's pussy. If she could, she would probably have been screaming for him to stop. As it was she couldn't see to her right, left, or behind so she couldn't be absolutely sure whose cock was nosing around the entrance to her cunt. All she knew was that she was staring at Mr. Johnson's stiff prick in front of her while he aimed it at her forced open mouth. Drool was dripping from her mouth and falling in the older man's lap as he pulled the lever down.

The dental gag held her teeth and lips away from his cock but allowed him to get it down her throat without impediment. Janie gagged as the head hit her larynx but she couldn't move her head so it kept going in. She coughed as it went further and started cutting off her oxygen as Mr. Johnson sighed in pleasure. He only released her when she started gagging more and he feared she would puke all over his lap. More drool and thick saliva coated his crotch as he lifted the handle up keeping the head of his cock on the tip of her tongue.

Her dad was slowly pushing his cock into her dry vagina but he was eager to get it in further. He had been dreaming of this for over a year and was anxiously trying to get all the way in. She was tighter than he had imagined and obviously not excited because she was too dry as well. He knew she must think he was a sick fuck but he didn't care. He had quickly agreed to Dan's conditions even though he resented the man for stealing his daughter away. He would have given anything to have this opportunity.

Rick anxiously pulled the head of his cock out and let some spit fall on it and his daughter's pussy. If she wasn't going to produce any lubrication he would supply his own. He pushed the head of his cock back in. It was difficult but he managed to wedge more of it in. He began to saw his cock in and out a little at a time while listening to her choke and gag on Mr. Johnson's thick member.

Mr. Palmer found it easy to push his meaty member into Cock Socket's soaked pussy although he had to hold his fat belly up and out of the way. She looked and felt like his kind of woman. He looked over at Janie and her father. He really hadn't been that attracted to the skinny bitch but she was young and in trouble so he had propositioned her. He preferred women like the one he had his dick stuck in now. She was far from fat but had the curves of a real woman; he appreciated her fake fat tits too.

Her pussy was snug but so wet that his dick easily glided in and out. She was squealing in enjoyment too. It had been a long time since he'd been with a woman this young and beautiful without having to pay for it. Mr. Palmer had no illusions about how he looked; women didn't find him attractive and it wasn't like he was swimming in money. He got lucky a few times with desperate tenants but he usually had to content himself with his hand or patronize whores. When Dan had called him about Janie he'd jumped at the chance at free young pussy but hadn't expected to be offered a woman as stunning as Cock Socket too.

She was so willing too. She was saying the most filthy things to urge him on. He'd never heard a woman talk like that before. The teacher was just standing there fumbling around with her tits when it was obvious that she wanted his dick too. "What you waiting for man?" he paused for a second to ask Mr. Douglas. "Feed her your cock!"

Mr. Douglas looked at the fat man through his thick glasses. He wasn't sure why he'd come. When Janie had been his student he'd quickly developed a crush on her. He'd had crushes on other girls in the past but never tried to act on any of them until she came along. She'd seemed so innocent and vulnerable when she'd come to him asking about her grades that he took a chance. Her rebuke had dragged him back to his senses and for the rest of the year he'd pined after her quietly. Now that he was here waiting his turn while he played with the obvious slut's breasts in front of him he wasn't sure he could go through with it; not in front of all these other men.

The thought of what her father was doing to her sickened him. How could a man treat his own daughter that way. He didn't want to look but couldn't help himself. Janie's father was shafting her with long strokes, grunting heavily as he gripped her hips tightly pulling himself into her. As much as he didn't want to, he envied the man. He wanted to sink his own cock into the young woman.

He turned his gaze back to the woman whose nipple he toyed with. She was staring at the bulge in his crotch with her mouth open slightly. She licked her lips hungrily and then her lust-filled eyes locked onto his for a few heartbeats. Mr. Douglas found his hand going to his zipper as if someone else were controlling it. He fished his rigid prick out and as if in a trance he stepped closer to her. Her mouth opened eagerly to accept it and she moaned as he let it fill her. He shuddered as the warm wetness engulfed his turgid member.

Dan watched the men as they started to use his two slaves for a few minutes and then got up and started undressing himself. He had been unsure Janie would go through with it but he had to find out how far the young woman was willing to go in her service to him. He had expected some resistance and had actually been proud of how she handled herself. He had long gotten over the taboo associated with incest. For him sex was just sex; it didn't matter who the participants were.

He'd asked Janie over the past two weeks about the men she'd had sex with and those she'd turned down. She seemed most mortified by the four men he'd invited which is why they were here. Her problem with three of them were obvious but he wasn't sure about the teacher. He wasn't bad looking like Mr. Palmer and having sex with him didn't carry the stigma that having sex with her father and ex-boyfriend's father did. But Janie could barely talk about the incident that had occurred between them.

He had nowhere to put his cock at the moment so he stood in the middle of the floor stroking his substantial member while watching the action. Janie was being choked over and over by Mr. Johnson and his erect cock. Dan kept a close eye on the man to make sure he didn't hold her down too long. He seemed conscious of her puking and wanted to avoid it so Dan suspected he wouldn't harm her. Janie was drooling so much that it was dripping from Mr. Johnson's cock and balls all over the bench. Every time he let her up to catch her breath long strings of saliva connected her mouth to his dick. Her eyes still bulged with fear every time her mouth was plastered to his crotch but the young woman appeared to be getting used to it.

Mr. Johnson's crotch was soaked. He could see the fear in Jamie's eyes but he didn't care. He had been lusting after her since the first time he heard his son fucking her. She'd been around his house before but he'd barely noticed her until that fateful day he came home from work and heard the moans coming from his son's room. He was a widower and worked so much that he rarely had the opportunity to have sex and his curiosity got the better of him. He fought down the instinct to rush up the stairs and yell at the pair of fuckers and instead crept stealthily up the stairs to his son's door.

He slowly opened it to find her with her back to him, her skinny butt rising up and down as she rode his son. He watched for a few minutes admiring her figure until his dick got so hard he had to leave to take care of himself. She was prominent in his masturbatory fantasies from that point on until he finally mustered up enough courage to approach her. He wasn't trying to steal her from his son but so badly wanted a shot at her pussy that he no longer cared that she was his girlfriend. The slap had surprised him though and stung more than just his cheek. He had avoided her after that but had tried to think of some way to get revenge. His son had moved out with her before he could think of anything though and then she broke up with him. Now he wanted revenge for him and his son.

Rick was having a hard time holding back but he wanted to make this last as long as possible. His entire cock tingled with growing excitement as he plunged it in and out of his daughter's juicy pussy. He had finally managed to pull the wetness out that had been buried deep inside and was having the tightest fuck he'd had in a long time. He couldn't keep his cum in any longer and with a series of loud satisfied gasps he filled her pussy with his incestuous sperm. He paused for just a moment before backing away from her and loudly calling, "Next!" with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

Mr. Johnson needed no more encouragement and as the others watched he eagerly took Rick's place behind Janie. He aimed his erect chopper at the cum dripping pussy he'd been fantasizing about with unabashed glee. "Aaaahhhh!" he sighed loudly as he sank himself inside her. Janie was breathing heavily now that her mouth was empty and crying out with each heavy thrust from Mr. Johnson's hips. Dan watched amused for several minutes before taking a seat on the bench in front of her. Her eyes were still wide and bulging. Her face was red and the noises she was making were coming deep from her throat.

He reached out a hand and stroked her hair and the side of her face. "You're being such a good girl," he said, "such a good little slut...such a good fuck toy." She just kept looking at him, her body jerking a little with every thrust. He took his cock in one hand and grabbed the handle with the other. Smiling, he lowered the handle and Jamie's open mouth over the head of his cock. It was full of saliva and very warm especially as the tip hit the back of her throat. He felt some resistance, she started to cough but he pulled the handle harder and forced the head of his dick down her esophagus. She coughed and gagged around it while he held it there for several seconds.

When he relented and let her up she took several deep breaths and coughed up more saliva. "Your father had you first," Dan told her while she sucked in lungfuls of air. "A good fuck toy doesn't complain...just takes it," he said. He pulled the handle down again while she was still trying to catch her breath. She tried to keep it from going too deep with her tongue but he muscled it all the way down. "You want to keep being a good fuck toy for me don't you?" he asked. Her throat muscles were massaging his cock exquisitely as they tried to clear the obstruction involuntarily.

Janie thought she might throw up. She had guessed it was her father who fucked her first but now that she was certain her stomach churned and heaved and not just because of the cock choking her. Blood was pounding in her ears and she could barely hear what her Master was saying. She knew these men had come to fuck her because of her own hang ups and she didn't blame her Master for inviting them; it was something she needed to get over. She had her eyes closed to keep her Master's pubic hair out of her eyes but as he raised her again she opened them to look at him.

His mouth was moving but she still couldn't hear him. He was probably telling her how much he wanted her to be a good fuck toy and slave. She desperately wanted to be for him. The thought of serving him any way he wanted made her tingle. She wanted him to use her and abuse her; to treat her like an object instead of a human being. She realized that's what he was doing by letting these men fuck her and her revulsion for them and the current situation began to fade. It was after all just sex.

Janie became aware of another figure standing close by the bench near her head. She couldn't turn to see but it could only be her dad. Dan looked up at the man and smiled before standing and letting him take his place. A few seconds later Janie was staring wide eyed into her dad's smiling face while he stroked his cock back to life in front of her. Her stomach lurched and struggled to hold down the bile bubbling in her throat. She told herself over and over that it was just sex. Her eyes followed his hand as it reached for the handle. She was slowly pulled down and soon all she could see was her father's approaching crotch.

Mr. Palmer pulled his cock out of Cock Socket quickly. The tip was tingling and he didn't want to cum yet. It was difficult holding it back with a woman as hot as Cock Socket. He waited a few seconds for it to cool off then plunged back into to her tight pussy. He glanced over at Janie and noted that her dad and Mr. Johnson had swapped places. That was fine by him. He was enjoying what he was dipping his dick in at the moment.

Cock Socket stretched her neck out trying to get as much of Mr. Douglas' dick in her mouth as she could. She was enjoying the fat landlord's cock in her greedy pussy as well. She liked cocks and didn't care what bodies they were attached to. If anything the landlord's appearance heightened her enjoyment. He was certainly not attractive which punctuated the fact that her Master was in control of her body and who she had sex with. She felt best when she knew she wasn't in control.

The cock in her mouth was nice sized and attached to a good looking man. Unfortunately he wasn't as aggressive as she liked her men now and she was disappointed. She wanted him to force his cock down her throat and instead he was gently moving little more than the head passed her lips. She loved it when guys choked her with their dicks; she loved the feel of them forcing their way passed her esophagus. The man was too nice for her taste.

Despite the lackluster face-fucking, Cock Socket was enjoying herself and she was close to orgasm. The guy fucking her cunt was giving it to her hard and he was hitting all the right spots. His greasy hands were gripping her hips, pulling her back against him hard with every thrust of his hips. She would have been squealing with delight if she hadn't had her lips wrapped around the other guys dong.

Mr. Palmer's large sagging belly was still resting on top of hers, flopping around wildly as he madly fucked her. The underside of his gut was sweating profusely all over her toned stomach. She could feel his eyes leering at her naked body as he rammed his cock into her over and over. He would pause every once in a while to rest with his prick soaking in her cunt, panting heavily from the exertion, with more sweat pouring from his forehead onto her tits and chest. He was a filthy disgusting man...and she loved every minute of it.

A tingling sensation started at Cock Socket's toes and worked it's way up her calves to her luscious thighs. Mr. Palmer was shafting her with short quick strokes, stabbing her with his thick prick as he flicked his hips backward and forward. She concentrated on the penetrating member. She couldn't see it because the man's fat belly was in the way but she could definitely feel it as it darted in and out. The tingling spread up from her wide-held thighs and into her crotch to settle on her clit. There it burned and itched and begged to be released. She was moaning loudly around to cock in her mouth and doing what she could to push herself back at Mr. Palmer. Finally, the damn burst and it felt like her clit exploded in a fiery burst that made her see colors and stars. The sensation spread from her crotch up to her stomach and chest making her nipples itch and burn as well. Her mouth came off Mr. Douglas' cock and she screamed, "Yes...yes...yes!"

Mr. Palmer gasped loudly as her cunt squeezed his invading member as all her muscles jerked and spasmed. "God, that's some good pussy you got here," he said to Dan panting. "Don't s'pose you'd ever consider selling her?" he asked hopefully. "I mean, you got a younger one now. Do you really need two?" he asked nodding his head in Janie's direction. The greasy fat man still had his cock buried to the balls inside her and as her orgasm subsided she could feel it twitch and strain as he talked to her Master.

Dan chuckled, "No, not for sale," he laughed. "I'm more than a little attached to her...to both of them really," he said.