Dan and Me Pt. 20

Story Info
Remote control at work.
2k words
4.45
6.4k
2
0

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
311 Followers

Most of these stories are standalone, so you don't have to read them all. This one, however, calls back to Pts 14 and 17.

---

I was stuck in a meeting at the end of the day, and bored. I decided to text Dan and see what he was up to.

He told me to send an up skirt picture, so I put my phone between my legs and took a picture. It didn't look great, but I sent it to him anyway.

He texted back that he was a little busy, and would text me back later.

By the time he texted back, I was back sitting at my desk, waiting until it was time to go home.

"Another up skirt"

I sent him another picture up my skirt.

"Legs apart"

I pushed my legs as far apart as my business skirt would allow, took a picture and sent it.

"Down blouse"

I looked around, nobody was looking at me, so I held the phone by my shoulder and took a picture of my chest.

"Undo 2 buttons"

I undid two buttons and took another picture.

"Another 2"

Another two buttons got undone, and another picture. I could see my bra in this one.

"Go to the ladies room"

I did my four buttons back up, then got up and walked to the ladies room. As I closed the door, I texted Dan.

"OK, I'm here"

"Send me a selfie"

I went into a stall and took a selfie.

"Open the door, and take a picture out of it"

I took a picture of the sinks and mirrors on the opposite wall, with me reflected in the mirror, standing in a stall with the door open.

"Take off your jacket, selfie in the mirror"

I took my jacket off, and hung it on the hook on the back of the door, then took a picture of me in my blouse and skirt, outside the stall, in the mirror.

"Now the blouse"

I went back into the stall and took my blouse off, hanging it with my jacket. I left the door open, and took a picture of me in the mirror.

"Now the skirt"

I could see I was going to end up naked in here. At least it was the end of the day, so it was unlikely that anybody would be coming in. I unzipped my skirt, took it down and stepped out of it. I hung it on the hook, and took a picture of me in my bra and panties, garter belt and stockings, in the mirror.

"Now the bra"

I unhooked my bra, put it with the rest of my clothes and took a topless picture in the mirror.

"Pinch your nipples and get them nice and hard"

I closed the door, then pinched and twisted my nipples until they were like little bullets, then held my phone in front of me and took a picture of my tits.

"Now the panties"

I'd been expecting this, so I pulled them down and stepped out of them. I sent Dan a picture of me in just the garter belt and stockings.

"Now in the mirror"

I texted him back "It's not full length"

No response, so I opened the door and stepped out, stood on my tiptoes and took a picture of me in the mirror. You could just see that I wasn't wearing panties. I went back in the stall and closed the door again.

"Back in the stall, door open"

I opened the door. "I am"

"Sucking your tit"

Really? I pulled my nipple to my mouth, but needed both hands to hold my tit there without it getting uncomfortable. I sent him a picture of me bending my tit up towards my mouth, with my tongue on my nipple.

"Best I can do one handed"

"Spread your legs wide and take a crotch shot"

I sat on the toilet and spread my legs wide, then held the camera down between my knees and took a picture. This was porn. I sent it to him.

"Only jacket, skirt, you can leave now"

Yeah, no, I didn't want to do that.

"I need to dress and go and get my stuff"

"No, carry your blouse and underwear back to your desk, get your stuff"

I put on my skirt and jacket. I opened the door and looked at myself in the mirror, and it wasn't that bad. Really. It would have been worse with my just blouse and no bra or jacket.

I put my underwear in my pocket, and folded my blouse up, then headed back to my desk. On the way, I ran into Lisa, one of my coworkers, and she asked me what was going on with my blouse. I told her I'd spilled some coffee on it, and rinsed it off, now I was going to go home and wash it. She looked at me funnily, but seemed to accept that. She asked me what I was doing that evening, and I told her washing my blouse. I excused myself, and headed to my desk to pick up the rest of my things so I could leave.

I had intended to go home, but I was all hot and bothered, so I headed over to Dan's. By the time I got to his door, I was really, really turned on, so I banged on the door until he opened it. I barreled in, dropped my things and unbuttoned my jacket, dropping it, and my shoes on the floor, and started kissing Dan passionately.

When I let him go, we looked at his neighbor Andy, watching us from the hallway. I hadn't let him close the door! Dan unzipped my skirt and I let it fell to the floor as I headed off to hide in the living room in just my stockings.

I heard Dan invite Andy in, so I went and hid in the kitchen.

"Can I have my clothes?" I asked.

"You know, he's seen you naked before. Just come in here."

I sighed and went in, covering my tits so I could grab my blouse, putting it on.

"Actually this is good," said Andy, "this involves you too."

I sat on the sofa with Dan. Andy sat down on the chair.

"I'd like to find out what happened in the night of the engagement party. I think Kendra thinks something untoward happened."

Dan asked him what he remembered.

"I vaguely remember leaving the strip club with you, then waking up naked with lipstick on me."

"And what have you told Kendra?"

"That I don't remember anything. And that's the truth."

"So why do you want to know what happened? You lose plausible deniability... from now on, you'd be lying to her," Dan said.

"She's dropped it, and I doubt she'll bring it up again. I just want to know what happened, so I'm not blindsided at some point in the future."

"You won't be," I said, "I can promise you that."

He looked right at me. "What happened?"

Dan started. "When we got back here, Sue was here."

"OK," Andy said.

"She danced for us."

"OK."

"And stripped off. She started off in her lingerie, she took off her bra and panties, and you took her stockings off."

"And licked cream off my tits," I said.

"Oh god," he said to me, "did we fuck?"

"No, you were far too drunk for that," I said. "After you'd sucked my tits, he licked me out, and then we took you home and put you to bed."

"Who undressed me?"

"Mostly me, but he helped at first," I said.

"So you saw me naked?"

"Only seemed fair, as you'd seen me naked," I said, smiling.

"I guess," he said. "And the lipstick? Did you draw that on?"

"No," I said. He looked confused. "I put it on, and sucked your cock into my mouth to leave the mark."

"Goddamn," he said, "and I missed it."

"Yup."

"Any chance of a rerun?"

"Seriously?" I asked. He nodded enthusiastically.

"Um, OK," I said, looking at Dan.

"I don't have any cream," he said.

I got up and closed the curtains, then took off my blouse again. I told Andy to sit on the sofa like he had that night, and put my panties and heels back on. I danced over to him, straddling him.

"Imagine I have a whipped cream bra, and lick it off."

He started sucking my tits.

I put his hands on my bum. "You were feeling me up like this," I told him.

After about five minutes of this, I got up and danced over to the kitchen. I threw my panties out like I had before, then danced over to Dan.

"Imagine I have whipped cream panties on," I said, and Dan licked my pussy until I came. I don't usually feel comfortable with him going down on me, but I was so turned on at being exposed and teased for so long.

Dan and I went into the kitchen and cleaned up, then I took my heels off and went back to Andy.

"Now you take my stockings off," I said, putting a foot on his crotch and wiggling my toes gently.

He unhooked the stocking and ran his hands up and down my leg before putting his thumbs in my stocking and rolling it down. I lifted my foot up so he could get it off, then repeated this with the other leg.

"So when did you take me home?"

"About now," I said.

"Dressed like that?"

I looked down at myself, naked other than the garter belt.

"Yup."

"And the lipstick mark?"

"Straight after we'd undressed you."

"Any chance you'd show me that too?" he said with a grin.

I went to my purse and put on some red lipstick. I told him to stand up, then unzipped his pants and pulled them down. I pulled down his underwear, and grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

"Hello again," I said and put it in my mouth. I put it a fair way in, then put my lips tight against it and pulled back up, leaving a red smear.

I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. I was pretty sure he wanted me to continue.

I then started to suck him off properly, using my tongue on the underside and swirling it around the head.

After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. I kept going, trying to get Andy off.

Dan went and opened the door.

"Hey Kendra," we heard him say.

Andy froze - his fiancee was at the door.

I pulled off him.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked quietly.

"Um..." he said, so I carried on, reaching out to stroke his balls. We could hear Dan and Kendra talking in the hallway, and it sounded like Dan was taking her time. This seemed to really turn Andy on, as it wasn't long before I felt his cock swell and he was cumming in my mouth. I swallowed it and sat on the sofa to watch whatever was going to happen.

Andy quickly pulled himself together, still sporting the lipstick on his cock, I was proud to see, and got dressed and headed towards the door.

After a minute or so, I heard the door close, and Dan reappeared.

"What if I'd invited her in?" he asked.

"Andy would probably have had a heart attack in the hallway, and you still wouldn't have got to here."

"So did you suck him off?"

I pulled him over and started unbuttoning his jeans.

"A nice young lady doesn't kiss and tell."

"I didn't ask if you kissed him, I asked if you sucked him off," he said with a smirk. "And you're not a nice young lady."

"Yes, I did," I said, pulling his jeans and underwear past his knees.

I went down on him, too.

After a few minutes, I stood up and pushed him down onto the sofa. I straddled him, holding myself just above his lap. He rubbed his cock through my sopping wet pussy to tease me, and I pushed down so it was inside me.

I rocked away on him until we'd both cum.

We got up and cleaned up, and I got dressed before finally heading home.

schmoe90
schmoe90
311 Followers