Dan and Me Pt. 21

Story Info
Remote control on a date again.
3.8k words
4.61
9.9k
1
0

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
311 Followers

Most of these stories are standalone, so you don't have to read them all. This one, however, calls back to Pt 16.

---

Dave had asked me out to watch the football again, and for some reason I agreed to go. He was talking to his friends and watching the game, so I was people watching around the bar.

Then I saw him. The old guy from last time. He came in with some other old guys, and luckily hadn't seen me. Yet.

I texted Dan.

"You up?"

He took a minute or so to respond.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I'm at the bar again with Dave. He's watching the football, but the old guy from last time just came in"

"Do you want to play?"

Now this was an interesting question. Did I? Maybe I could try and take back some of the control I felt I'd lost last time.

"Maybe. What do you have in mind?"

"Invite him to the men's room again"

"I could do that. Let me try"

I stared at the old guy until he started looking around, and I caught his eye. I saw recognition cross his face, then he grinned at me. I looked over to the corridor to the bathrooms, and sort of nodded my head that way. He nodded back at me, and seemed to be waiting to see what I did next.

I told Dave I was going to talk to somebody "over there", got up and walked towards the bathrooms, and the old guy got up and met me by the men's room door.

"Go and see if the coast is clear," I said to him, and he opened the door and looked in. He turned and nodded, then headed in, holding the door for me. I followed him in, and we went to the disabled stall again, locking us in.

"On a dare again?" he asked.

"Something like that," I said. "You know the drill."

I took a picture of us both, and texted it to Dan.

"Take off your shirt"

Here we go. I pulled off my shirt, and hung it up. I handed him the phone to take a picture of me in my bra, and sent that to Dan.

"Have him take off bra"

I showed him the message, and turned around so he could unhook my bra. I held it up with my arm across my chest as I slipped the straps off my arms, and he took a picture from behind. I sent this to Dan, but it was no use, I was going to end up naked here. Again. I took my bra off my tits, and hung it up with my shirt.

He took a picture from the front, and I sent that to Dan also.

Somebody came into the men's room, and shortly afterwards knocked on the door of our stall. I looked at the old guy, panicking. I reached out for my clothes, and the guy outside said "I know you're in there, Bob."

The old guy, who I was now assuming was Bob, stopped me grabbing my clothes, and opened the door. To his friend. This wasn't going how I'd planned. His friend stepped in, and Bob locked the door behind him.

"Is this the one you told me about?" the new guy asked Bob.

How many girls was he meeting in toilets?

"Yes," said Bob. "Now let's see what she's going to get told to do next."

I had my arm covering my tits, and looked at my phone. There was a message from Dan from before this new guy had showed up.

"Pic of him holding tits"

I stopped them from seeing the message, and texted him back.

"His friend's joined us"

"Are you OK with this?"

"So far, so good"

"Pic of you all"

Of course I was going to have to show him my tits, wasn't I? I showed them the message, then let go of my tits. We stood together, one of them on either side of me, and I took a picture of the three of us. Me topless. I sent it to Dan. We waited for a response, to see what I was going to do next.

"New guy holding tits"

I showed them the message, and gave my phone to Bob. The new guy stood behind me, and reached around to cup my tits, lifting them for the camera on the phone. Bob took a picture. I sent it to Dan.

"Old guy holding tits"

I showed them and they swapped positions, and the new guy took a picture of Bob squeezing my tits together. I sent that to Dan too.

"Undress old guy"

Interesting. I showed them the message. Bob didn't seem bothered, so I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off him. I left his vest for now, and unzipped his pants, pulling them down. He stepped out of them, and I put his clothes in a pile in the corner, away from mine. I went to take off his vest, and he said "isn't that enough?" I took a picture and sent it to Dan.

"All the way if they want this to go further"

Maybe I was going to get to take some power back after all, I reckoned. I showed Bob the message, and he sighed and took his vest off. I pulled his underpants down, and dropped them on the pile. He was in just his shoes and socks. I got the new guy to take a picture of us together, me in my yoga pants, him with his old man cock hanging out. I sent this to Dan.

"Undress new guy"

I showed the new guy the message, then helped him take his shirt off and dropped it on Bob's pile. He wasn't wearing a vest. I undid his pants and pulled them down, then went to pull down his underwear. He balked, and pointed out that I was still wearing my yoga pants.

"Hey, I don't make the rules," I said. "Do you want to play this his way or stop playing?"

"Ask him," he said.

I texted Dan.

"He wants me out of my yoga pants"

"Not yet"

I showed the new guy the message. He let me pull his underpants down, and stepped out of them and his pants. I had Bob take a picture of me, topless, and the new guy in just his shoes and socks. I sent it to Dan.

"Take off your pants"

I showed them, then went to take them down and they wanted to help.

"No," I said, "I do it or we stop."

They left me to it. I pulled them down, and bent at the waist to take them off, taking my sneakers and socks off to get them off my legs, and hung them up with my other clothes. We stood together, and I took a selfie of the three of us, and sent it to Dan.

"Both of them sucking nipples"

I showed them, and they grabbed a tit each and sucked the nipple. I took a picture from above them, got them off me, and sent it to Dan.

"Have new guy take off your panties"

I was nervous, but I went ahead and showed them. The new guy came right up to me and ran his hands over my hips. He hooked the waistband, and pulled my thong down. I took a picture of him as he did it, with my thong by my knees. He then let me step out of my thong. I took it from him and hung it with my clothes, then sent the picture to Dan.

"You've shaved," said Bob, stating the obvious. It was a tiny thong so as to not have a visible panty line in my yoga pants, and I had to shave to wear it.

Dan texted back.

"From the front"

I handed Bob the phone, and he took a picture. I sent it to Dan, dreading what was to come next, but also excited to see what it was.

Somebody else came into the men's room. I put my finger to my lips to tell them to be quiet, and stood there as they played with my tits. The guy took the stall next to us! The football game was being piped in over the speakers, but we were going to have to be quiet.

My phone beeped, and we looked at the message.

"Bend over, pic from behind"

I showed them the message, then handed Bob the phone and bent over the toilet. He took a picture of me from behind. I sent it to Dan.

"Same, legs spread"

Bob and the new guy were getting quite the view back there, I'm sure. Bob took the picture, and I sent to Dan.

"Pic sucking new guy"

I handed the new guy the phone, then knelt down in front of him and put his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him, and he took a picure of me with my mouth stretched around his cock.

"Pic sucking old guy"

I handed Bob my phone, knelt down and put his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him, and he took a picture. I got up and sent it to Dan.

We stood there, quietly, waiting to hear what I was to do next.

"Pic sucking both"

I showed them the message, then gave Bob the camera and knelt down. I put the tip of his cock in my mouth, then pulled the new guy over and put the tip of his cock in too. I couldn't get much more in if I tried, so I looked up at Bob and he took the picture. I let them go, stood up and took my phone back. The picture looked obscene, and turned me on immensely. I sent it to Dan.

"Suck off new guy, don't swallow"

Damnit. OK, I didn't want to kneel on the floor for that long, so I took some toilet paper and wiped the toilet seat, then dropped it in, and sat down. I gave Bob the phone, and left him to take pictures and watch for messages.

I reached for the new guy's cock, and pulled him closer to me so I could suck it into my mouth. I went down on him, trying to get him off as quickly as possible. I stroked his balls, and I could see Bob taking pictures while slowly jacking himself off next to me. After a couple of minutes, he came in my mouth, groaning as he did so. I just hope the guy in the stall next door wasn't going to get the wrong, well, the right, idea.

I took the new guy's cock out of my mouth, and held it next to my face, with my mouth open so you could see his cum. Bob took a picture, and I took the phone back and sent it to Dan. I just hoped he'd reply quickly, as I didn't want to keep this in my mouth longer than I had to.

"Does he want you to spit or swallow?"

I showed the new guy. He pointed to swallow. Of course. I texted Dan.

"Swallow"

"Do you want to spit or swallow?"

Jesus. Can I just get this stuff out of my mouth?

"Spit"

"OK, you can spit"

I reached for the toilet paper and spat it out, taking some more to wipe my tongue. I dropped it all in the bowl and replied.

"Spat. Now what?"

"How many of them were there?"

"2"

"No, in the pub"

I showed the new guy, and he held up four fingers. Fuck. I could see where this might well be going.

"4"

"New guy swap place with a friend"

Great. I showed the new guy the message. He started getting dressed, and once ready, unlocked the door and headed out. Bob locked the door, and smiled at me, while still jacking his hard cock slowly.

I texted Dan.

"He's gone"

"Suck off old guy, don't swallow"

I showed Bob the message, gave him the phone and took his cock from him. I put it in my mouth, and started sucking. He was taking pictures. Within two minutes, he was cumming. I held his cock by my face and posed with my mouth open for the picture. I took the phone back and sent it to Dan.

"New guy there yet?"

I spat Bob's cum out, then texted Dan back.

"Not yet"

I was sitting there, waiting, when there was a knock at the door. Bob immediately opened it, and hustled his friend in. I put my finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet, while he just stood there, staring at me and Bob, naked. Bob was whispering something to him while I texted Dan.

"He's here"

"Pic of you together"

I stood up and had Bob take a picture of me and the new, new guy. He was fully dressed, and I was still naked, of course. I sent the picture to Dan.

"Undress him"

I showed the new guy the message, and he stood there and let me undress him. I think Bob had told him I was going to suck him off, as he didn't protest or anything. Bob took a picture of us both standing by the wall, naked, and I sent it to Dan.

"Pic sucking new guy"

Of course. I showed him the message and gave him the phone. I sat back down and took the new guy's hardening cock in my mouth, and looked up at him. He was quite fat, so I put it half the way in my mouth - hopefully I wasn't going to get told to do it again. I looked up at him, and he took a picture of me with my mouth stretched around his cock. He took the picture, and I took his cock out of my mouth and took my phone back to send the picture to Dan. You couldn't see his cock, it was just belly, then my face.

"Old guy swap place with a friend"

Great. Well, at least that was likely to be my last blowjob of the night. I showed Bob the message. He dressed and headed out. I locked the door and sat back down.

I texted Dan.

"He's gone"

"Suck off new guy, don't swallow"

I picked his cock up again, and handed him the phone. He started taking pictures as I went to work sucking him off. A few minutes into it, the new, new, new guy arrived, and knocked on the door. I stopped sucking, and went and opened it.

"Holy shit!" he said, and I put my finger to my lips and hissed "sshhhh" to shush him. I pulled him in, and locked the door behind him. I got the old new guy to take a picture of the two of us, while he was holding my tits. I took my phone back, then sat down and sent that picture to Dan. I handed the phone back to the old new guy, and went back to sucking his cock. I heard my phone beep with a new message, but figured I'd get this over and done with. I kept going until I felt his cock head swell and he filled my mouth with cum.

I got my phone back, and took a picture with his cock by my face, and my mouth open showing his cum, and sent it to Dan. I looked at the message, and saw I'd missed one.

"Undress him too"

Oh well, I'd missed an instruction. I spat out the mouthful of cum, stood and showed the new new guy, and he helped me undress him. His cock was already hard, having watched me suck off his friend. I got the old new guy to take a picture of the two of us. He was holding my tits again. I took my phone back from him, and sent the picture to Dan.

"Pic sucking the new guy"

I sat down again, then showed the new guy the message. He came over and I gave him the phone then put his cock in my mouth and looked up at him. He took ages to take the picture, and when he had, I took my phone from him and sent the picture to Dan.

"Suck him off, don't swallow"

I picked his cock up again, and handed him the phone. I went to work sucking him off, stroking his shaft and balls just to get it over with, as my jaw was starting to ache. A few minutes later, he grabbed my head and held me to him as he came in my mouth. I got my phone, and took the picture of me with a mouthful of cum by his cock and sent it to Dan.

"Spit or swallow"

I immediately spat his cum into a tissue.

"Done. Now what?"

"Send guys back to their friends, tell them to say nothing"

I showed them the message, and put my finger to my lips to tell them to be quiet, and they hurriedly dressed. They headed out, leaving me alone and naked in the disabled stall in the men's room. I texted Dan.

"They've gone"

"Anybody else in bathroom?"

"There's somebody in the stall next to me"

"Panties under the wall"

I rifled through my clothes and took my panties, and put them on the floor just the other side the wall. Whoever was in the stall next to me picked them up.

"Done"

"Bra under the wall"

"I can't go back without a bra on, Dave'll notice"

"He'll notice panties, too. Bra under the wall"

Now I was getting nervous. I got my bra, and held it for a few seconds, then put it the other side of the wall. It was picked up.

"Done"

"Shoes and socks"

He had to be going somewhere with this, didn't he? I wondered what I was going to have to do to get my clothes back, or maybe I could get him to come and collect me. Either way, I pushed my shoes and socks under the wall. They disappeared.

"Done"

"Pants"

"I hope you know what you're doing"

"Pants"

I got my yoga pants from the hook on the door, rolled them up and put them on the other side of the wall. Again, they were picked up.

"Done"

"Shirt"

Obviously. Well, I had nothing left to lose after this, did I? I took my shirt off the hook, folded it up and put it on the other side of the wall. It was picked up.

"Done"

"Go and knock on the door, tell him you'll do absolutely anything he wants to get your clothes back"

I would do anything to get my clothes back, but this was now scary. And turning me on immensely. What was I about to get myself into? I sighed. I unlocked the door and peeked out, making sure the coast was clear. I quickly stepped out and knocked on the door of the next stall.

"Hey mister, can I come in there and get my clothes back? I'll do anything you want."

I heard the door unlock, I pushed it, nervous, and it swung open.

It was Dan! I opened the door all the way, and threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"You asshole," I said.

His hands went to my bum, and he pulled me into him. I went to go back to the disabled stall, but he said not to, in case the old guys came back. He locked the door on the cramped little stall, and I put my clothes on the hangar on the door.

He pointed his phone at me and told me to sit down again, and stepped forward. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs, taking his underpants with them. I reached for his cock and licked it, up and down. I held it to one side and then the other, licking each of his balls. I sucked his cock into my mouth as far as I could, then pulled it most of the way out and ran my tongue all over the head. Dan recorded all of this with his phone.

We heard the main door open, and a couple of guys came in. They went to the disabled stall, and were talking about me having left, then they, too, left.

Dan had me stand up, turn around, bend over and put my hands on the toilet seat. He spread my legs, and rubbed his cock across my pussy from behind. After a few strokes, he buried it inside me, and I groaned. I was so turned on, and this is what I wanted, really wanted. Needed. He held me by one hip, and stroked in and out, in and out, and soon after, I started cumming. It was everything I could do to keep quiet. He was still thrusting when I could think clearly again, and I asked him not to cum inside me. Dave would be able to smell us if he did.

Dan told me to sit down again, and I pulled myself off his cock, and sat down. I pulled him to me, and licked his cock clean, then started blowing him again. He was recording the whole time. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and jacked his cock so he came over my lower face - I opened my mouth to catch some of it, but it went over my nose, chin and neck. When he had finished, he put his cock in my mouth so I could suck the last of his cum out of him, then he stopped recording and pulled up his jeans. He took pictures of me, sitting there covered in his cum as I scooped it off my face and licked my fingers. He left me sitting there and opened the door, taking a few pictures from outside of me sitting naked in the stall, then he grabbed some paper towels and damped them down, giving them to me to clean up.

After wiping up, I collected my clothes and started getting dressed. The door was still open. Once I was dressed, Dan took my hand and we headed out.

Outside the men's room, Dan kissed me hard and said, with a grin "go back to Dave. You might not want to come here again. Send me the other pictures."

He left out the back, and I went back to Dave. He didn't query where I'd been for the last 45 minutes or so, and while he watched the TV, I sat sending pictures to Dan's phone. I didn't see Bob and his friends again before we left at the end of the night.

schmoe90
schmoe90
311 Followers