Dan and Me Pt. 29

Story Info
Later.
4.5k words
4.63
3.2k
1
0

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

After a couple of years of marriage, things were getting stale. The whole thing was going down the pan, and it didn't help that there was infidelity. Before you say anything, it wasn't me - Dave had started spending a lot of time with another woman, and the first time he didn't come home one night, I was pretty sure my marriage was over.

I had been feeling depressed about everything, so decided to get away for a few days - we'd moved a few hundred miles away from my friends and family for Dave's career, and I went back home to spend Christmas with my parents. Maybe I'd even get to spend some time with friends.

The day after Christmas, my Dad suggested we all go out to a bar. I figured it would do me (and them) good to get out of the house for a while, so I went along.

We got a table, luckily, as the bar was pretty busy even though it was early and people were just arriving. I got us a round of drinks and sat down. Dad, bless him, was rattling on about my brother and his kids rather than making me do all the talking.

I was sitting and listening to my parents talking when I got that feeling that somebody was staring at me. Sipping my wine, I looked around and saw a guy looking at me. He looked familiar, but it took me just a little time to place him. He was the old guy I'd played with a couple of times with Dan directing me via text messages. It was pretty obvious he'd recognized me too, so I excused myself to my parents, saying I wanted to go and say "hi" to an acquaintance.

I walked over to him, and as I got there, he said "Long time no see."

"Yeah," I said, "I've moved away."

"Oh, so you're just in town visiting for Christmas?"

"Yes, I'm staying with my folks."

Somebody jostled me on their way past, pushing me against him. He grabbed my bum. I stood up straight again, but he didn't move his hand. He squeezed gently. I looked at him as he stroked my bum. He still found me sexy. You know what, fuck it, I thought. I decided to have some fun on my little trip. I was starting to get some ideas.

"Men's room, disabled stall," I said to him, and walked back to my parents.

I finished my drink and said I was going to spend time with a couple of friends, and I'd see them at home later. Dad seemed pleased that I was actually going out and doing something. I picked up my bag and coat and saw the guy was already moving, so I followed him over to the men's room. I was beyond caring, so I just went straight in - I could say I'd made a mistake if there was anybody in there.

My heels clicked on the tile floor, and Bob, I think his name was, opened the door of the disabled stall. I went in and locked the door, hanging my coat and bag on the hook. I looked at him, deciding what to do next.

"Aren't you going to text your friend?" He asked.

"No," I said, "this is all me."

I started unbuttoning my blouse.

"Don't just stand there," I said, "strip off."

He closed the toilet lid and took off his jacket, putting it on the toilet seat. I fiddled with my buttons while he pulled his shirt and T-shirt off in one move together. I watched him unbutton his pants, pulling them down and stepping out of them. I took off my blouse and hung it on the hook on the door. I watched as he pulled his shorts down, his already hard dick popping out, and pulled my skirt around to undo the buttons. I took it off and hung it on the hook.

I was in my bra and panties, and he stood there naked, looking at me.

"Here," I said, handing him my phone from my bag, "take some pictures."

"Can I use my phone too?" he asked.

"If you do, I'll flush it," I said. I didn't want him having pictures of me, thank you very much.

He took a picture of me in my underwear.

"I want one of you," I said.

I took the phone and took a couple of pictures of him naked, then gave the phone back.

"Want to undo my bra?" I asked, and he stepped forward and reached around me. He undid the clasp, and pulled it forwards and off, letting my tits fall free.

He took a couple of pictures, then handed me my bra and I hung it up.

When I turned back, he reached out and grabbed my left tit with his free hand. He gave me the phone back and grabbed my right tit with his other hand.

He squeezed and stroked them, pinching and pulling my nipples getting them hard, as I held my phone up and took pictures.

He leant in and first took my left nipple, then my right in his mouth, gently biting and sucking on them.

He ran his hands down my sides to the waistband of my panties, and slowly slid them down my legs. He sat down on on the toilet and pulled them all the way down to my ankles. I had more hair than usual, as I hadn't been shaving it as often. It's not like anybody's been seeing me naked recently. He leant forward and kissed me on my belly while I took pictures. I lifted my feet one at a time and he took my panties off and handed them to me.

I gave him the phone back and hung my panties on the hook.

I posed for him as he took pictures with my phone - feet apart, hands on hips, then with my hands behind my head. I turned around and looked over my shoulder. We swapped positions and I bent over the toilet, then spread my legs apart. I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart so he'd have a full on view of my pussy. I straightened up and pushed my tits towards him, then lifted them to my mouth and sucked on my nipples.

Finally I sat down on his clothes on the toilet and pulled him over to me by his cock.

He took pictures as I wiped his cock over my face and tits, slowly jacking it with my hand.

I licked around the head, then slowly slid it in my mouth, running my tongue over it. I kept going until my nose was pressed up against him, then stroked his balls with one hand while holding him to me. I knew he wasn't going to last long, so I just stayed there, swirling my tongue around and squeezing gently. I looked up at the phone camera, and he came. I felt his cock and balls throbbing as I swallowed it straight down my throat.

After a little while he started to go soft, so I slid my mouth off, sucking him clean all the way. I wiped my mouth with my hand, looked up at him and smiled for the phone's camera.

I took my phone from him and put it in my bag.

"Can I do anything for you?" he asked.

"No, I have other plans."

I was thinking I'd try and see Dan - we haven't spoken for years, other than the odd "like" or comment on Facebook.

I started getting dressed, and once I was in my underwear, he started getting dressed too.

Once we were both fully dressed, I pulled my coat on and hooked my bag over my shoulder.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Ravishing," he said. That was nice.

We left the stall together, and I went and washed my hands quickly and left. He didn't come with me, and I slipped into the ladies room to clean up a bit, and dig some mints out of my bag. After I decided I looked presentable in the mirror, I went out the back into the parking lot.

I pulled my phone out and looked at it. I felt alive, and sexy, but is there something wrong with me that it takes blowing on old guy in a bathroom stall to make me feel wanted? No, I decided. I wanted some more validation, and and more cock, so I texted Dan.

Are you seeing anyone?

After a minute or so, he texted me back.

No, sup?

I fell off the wagon.

??

I sifted through the pictures on my phone, and sent him one with me with my nose pressed to Bob's naked stomach, looking up at the phone's camera.

Can I come over?

Sure.

I called an Uber, and he arrived quickly - they seem to wait outside the bars to take people home. I gave the driver Dan's address, then spent the ride looking at tonight's pictures on my phone so he didn't feel the need to talk to me. The pictures made me feel really sexy again. I'd missed that feeling.

I got out in Dan's parking lot, thanked the driver and headed up the stairs.

I took a deep breath, then knocked on the door. Dan opened it. He looked like he'd hardly aged a day, and he started to reach out to hug me. I stepped back. He started to say something, but I put my finger to my lips to shush him.

I took my bag off my shoulder and handed it to him. Then I stepped out of my shoes, picked them up and handed them to him. He smiled at this, probably remembering me doing this before, but he was telling me what to do back then.

Dan turned away and closed the door. He came back a minute later, without my bag or shoes.

I unbuttoned my blouse, then pulled it out of my skirt. I pulled my arms up into it one by one, then put them back into my coat. I pulled it around me and off, then gave it to Dan. He took it and folded it, then closed the door.

When he came back, I pulled my skirt around and undid the buttons, dropping it to my ankles and stepping out of it. I gave Dan my skirt, and he folded it as he let the door close.

When the door opened again, I unhooked my bra, and slipped the straps down and over my arms, pulling them out of the sleeves of my coat. I handed it to him, and he took it and shut the door again.

He opened the door again, and I slipped my panties down my legs and stepped out of them. I picked them up and stood up straight again, and handed them to him. He took them from me and put them to his nose as the door closed again.

He opened the door, and I held the sides of my coat apart so he could see I was naked underneath it. He smiled and looked at me. I stood there with my coat held wide open, but he was still standing in the doorway. Finally I took my coat off and gave it to him, leaving me standing there in his hallway, naked. He closed the door, and I started to panic... I daren't turn around, as anybody looking through the peephole in the door opposite his could currently just see my naked back.

The door quickly opened again, and Dan let me in - I could see my coat hanging there right behind the door. I threw my arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply, holding myself to him. When I came up for air, he let go of the door and it closed.

"Don't talk yet," I said, "I just want you to fuck me first."

He opened the door to his bedroom and led me in. I sat on the bed and started fiddling with the buttons on his jeans while he took his T-shirt off. I had his jeans and underwear down, and he pulled his feet out of them, his socks coming off in the tangle by the floor. He dropped his shirt on the floor as I engulfed his cock with my mouth. It was longer than Bob's, so I wasn't able to get my face to his stomach, but I gave it the old college try. I bobbed my head forwards and backwards a few times, getting him totally hard and wet.

I scooted back on his bed, and laid down, patting the bed beside me. I was on my back, and he laid down beside me, then pulled himself up and over me, his knees in either side. He lifted my arms over my head, and started sucking on my nipples. He knows they're really sensitive, and I can sometimes cum just from him playing with them. With all the build up, it wasn't too long before I started cumming, I was shaking and lifting myself, trying to push my tits into his mouth.

"Fuck me," I panted.

Dan let go of my hands, and I put my arms around him, pulling him up to my face so I could kiss him. He kissed me back, hard, and I felt him move his weight to one knee. He lifted his leg, and I slid my leg under it, then we did the same with the other leg.

I reached down and guided his cock into me, and I was soon cumming again as he thrust in to me. After a few minutes, I could feel he was getting close.

"Cum on my tits," I told him.

He pulled out, and brought his knees up on either side of me, under my armpits. His cock nestled between my tits and I squeezed them together as he sawed away. I looked down and kissed or licked the head when it popped out between the tops of my tits, and soon after we'd started this, he came, gushing away and covering my chest and face, and getting it in my hair.

He sat up, and I lay there, blissfully playing with his cock, using it to rub the cum in to my tits.

"It's good to see you too," he said, grinning at me.

"I needed that," I said, still stroking his cock against me.

"So now do you want to tell me what's going on?"

"My marriage is falling apart, and right now I don't feel the need to be good any more."

"Really? I see the idyllic postings on Facebook."

"That's Facebook," I said, "in real life, he's cheating on me. It's just a matter of time before we get divorced."

"Cheating on you? Wow, I'd have understood you cheating on him, but this is weird."

"I don't really want to talk about it any more. Now you know what's going on with me."

"So who was the guy?"

"Huh?" I asked, not knowing what he was talking about.

"The guy in the picture?

"Oh, you'll love this. Remember you telling me to strip off over text and send you selfies in a bar men's room, and suck his dick?"

He nodded.

"He was in the bar, and recognized me. I just felt desired for a change, so decided fuck it, and went with it."

"You must have made that old fucker's Christmas," he said, grinning.

"I'm just having a little fun before I have to go home to my parents' place tonight."

"That's all I am to you? A little fun?"

I could see he was being silly.

"Fuck you. I'm hungry. Want to go and get something to eat?"

"Sure," he said, grinning, "or we could order a pizza."

"That's a great idea," I said. "Order something and I'll get cleaned up. Actually, first let's clean you up."

I scooted down under him, so I could lick and suck his cock clean. When he started to get hard again, I told him he was clean enough, and went and turned on the shower. While it got warm, I dug around in the drawers and found a hairbrush.

When I got out, having washed my hair, I found a fresh towel sitting on the toilet. I dried my hair as best as could, then dried myself. I wrapped the towel around me. With it over my tits, it came down to just below my bum. I brushed the tangles out of my hair before leaving the bathroom.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," I called, "it's probably the pizza."

I walked down the hallway and looked through the peephole. There was a kid in the pizza company hat, so I opened the door.

"Come in," I said, walking back to the living room, "I think my purse is in here."

Dan was sitting on the sofa in just his jeans, and pointed to my bag on the coffee table. My clothes were folded up on the arm of a chair.

The kid followed me in to the room, staring at me.

"Hi," he said when he saw Dan. Dan nodded back at him.

I bent over at the waist and started going through my bag, knowing they were both staring at my pussy. Dan took the pizza from the kid and put it on the coffee table next to my bag.

"It'll be in here somewhere," I said. "Are you really busy tonight?"

"No," he said, "it's late for dinner, and still early for the getting back from the bar crowd. You're our only order right now."

"How old are you?" Dan asked him.

"Eighteen, sir," he said.

"Have you seen a pretty red pussy like that before?"

"No sir, I haven't."

"Here it is," I said, pretending like I hadn't just heard them talking about me like that.

I turned around with my purse in my hand, and when I reached out to hand the kid his money, my towel fell away from me, as my arm wasn't holding it up any more. It slipped down on that side, exposing my right tit. I pretended not to notice, but when he took the bills, I relaxed the grip under my left arm and the towel dropped to the floor, leaving me naked in front of them.

"Oops," I said, "sorry."

Dan had a shit eating grin on his face. The kid just stared at me, open mouthed, with his hand out, holding his money.

"Do you think she has nice tits?" Dan asked him.

The kid nodded, dumbly, now staring at my tits.

"Do you want to feel them?" Dan asked him.

The kid nodded again, still standing there with his hand out.

"Go on then," I whispered.

He moved his hand forwards towards my tits, then remembered the money. He stuffed it in his pocket, then reached out again, stroking my left tit. His left hand came up and started feeling my right tit. He ran his thumbs over my nipples, and they reacted by starting to go hard again.

"Do you want to suck them?" Dan asked him.

He nodded, still staring at my tits.

"Go on then," I whispered.

He moved towards me, and put his open mouth on my right tit, suckling at the nipple. He moved to my left tit and sucked that nipple too. His hands never left my tits as he did this.

"Do you want me to suck you?" I asked him softly.

He looked confused for a second, so I gently disentangled myself and knelt down in front of him. He realised what I'd meant, and his hands went to his jeans, tearing then open and down.

I dug his already rock hard cock out of his underpants, and stroked it gently. I could tell he wasn't going to last long, as there was already pre-cum oozing out of it. I leant forward and slid my mouth over it. I slid up and down on his cock, sucking and running my tongue over the head until he came, groaning.

When his cock had finished throbbing, I made a big deal out of swallowing, then put his cock away in his underpants.

I stood up and hugged him.

"That was amazing," he said.

I nodded.

"We'll call that a tip," I said.

"Oh," he said, pulling his pants up. "Do you want your change?"

"No," I said, leading him to the front door.

When we got there, I kissed him on the cheek before letting him out. I stopped in Dan's bedroom on the way back to the living room and picked up his T-shirt and put it on. It came to just below my bum. Dan came out of the bathroom having hung my towel up, and handed me a toothbrush. I smiled at him, and went and cleaned my teeth so I didn't smell of cum.

We sat in the floor at the coffee table and ate pizza.

"I've missed this," I said.

"Pizza?"

"No, dumbass," I said, slapping him playfully. "Feeling sexy. Feeling desired."

We carried on eating.

"What happened with you and Rachel?" I asked. They seemed to have been having fun when I last saw them. At my wedding. Ugh.

"She graduated and moved on."

"Don't you stay in touch?"

He shook his head.

"I didn't much care for her girlfriend, and I didn't want to watch that dumpster when it caught fire."

"I suppose I should get back to my parents' house. They'll worry about me if I'm out too late. They'll call the police if I stay out all night."

"You could say you're staying with friends," he said, "just don't mention me. They never liked me."

"They liked you well enough, you just weren't what they had in mind for their little girl."

"Right," he said, "they preferred you with someone like Dave."

There was a knock at the door. I looked at Dan, and he just shrugged. I got up and walked to the door and looked out of the peephole. There was somebody with their back to the door. Fuck it, Dan would save me if it was a psycho. I opened the door.

The guy turned around, and it was Rob. We'd played several times before I was married.

"It is you!" he exclaimed. "Mike told us about the sexy redhead he's just delivered to, and I had to see."

I hugged him, and his hands went to my bum, but over the T-shirt. I felt him run them up my back, probably checking for underwear.

"Come in," I said, and closed the door after him.

He went through to the living room.

"Hi Dan," he said. "You never said she was coming back to town."

"I didn't know myself until she showed up at the door," Dan replied.

"You still work at the pizza place?" I asked him.

"Manager," he said. "When did you get back in to town?"

"A few days ago. I'm just visiting my parents. Personal stuff."

"I get you," Rob said. "I just wanted to see you."

"And get your cock sucked?" I asked him.

He looked embarrassed at that.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers
12