Dan and Me Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, quickly though," I said, "I'm supposed to be going home."

He grinned at me, and started undoing his pants.

"Can you take that off?" he asked. "For old times' sake?"

I sighed, and pulled the T-shirt off over my head. This was fourth man I'd stripped for tonight, where it was zero for the previous few months.

I dropped the shirt on the floor and knelt down on it. I pulled Rob's pants towards me, and when he was close enough, slid my mouth over his cock. I sucked and licked the head while I jacked him off with my hand, the other hand gently tugging on his balls. He put his hands on either side of my head, and I expected a face fucking, but he didn't pull me around. It took a few minutes, but I got him off, then swallowed his cum. That's three loads in one night! I haven't done anything like that since before I was engaged!

I got up and Rob hugged me.

"God, it's good to see you," he said.

I walked him to the door, where I kissed him on the cheek and showed him out, closing the door behind him. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my teeth again.

I walked in to the living room and Dan was still sitting on the sofa.

"I should go," I said.

"I'll drive you," he said, bending to collect his shirt. He watched me as I got dressed, then pulled his T-shirt on. He walked to the corner and kicked his feet into his shoes. We walked down the hall and collected coats and keys, then walked down the stairs. He still had his van, and we got in and started driving towards my parents' house. We didn't talk the whole way there.

"Don't pull up outside," I said when we were close. "It'll be easier if they don't know I was with you."

He pulled over a few houses up, and turned the van off.

"I think I had the most fun with you," he said, I like to think sadly.

"Yeah, me too," I said. Sadly.

I stepped between the front seats and headed to the back seat. I patted it.

"Come and get your cock sucked," I said.

He didn't need to be told twice. He came and sat down and I laid across from his side, pulling at his jeans. He stopped me and unbuttoned them, pulling them down. I licked my lips, then started on his cock, licking around the head. His hand went to my blouse, undoing the buttons. He pulled my bra up over my tits, then started mauling them, pulling my nipples out and twisting them.

I groaned around his cock, pushing my face down to suck more in. He pulled my skirt up, and I shifted my weight around to help. Finally he pulled the gusset of my panties aside and started teasing my pussy. I could feel how wet I was, and I could hear the wet noises as he pushed two, then three fingers inside me. His other hand stroked my jaw, where his cock was just the other side of my cheek.

I saw stars as my orgasm rolled over me, and was still shuddering when he came. I hadn't been expecting it, so I choked on his cum a little, coughing as it came out of my nose.

Gently, we untangled ourselves and sat up. He pulled his jeans up while I rearranged my clothes.

"Do I look OK?"

"You look fine," he said.

"My hair?"

"You look fine."

I kissed him on the cheek, then opened the sliding door and got out. I closed the door and walked the hundred yards or so to my parents' front door. I heard his van start up as I opened the door.

12