All Comments on 'Dan and the Bottle Ch. 02'

by disableddan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A TREATSIE ON WHATS WRONG WITH THE COUNTRY

from the other side of the aisle. TK U MLJ LV NV P/S this definitely needs more chapters. mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

love it the man tells it as it is. no bull sh** or cop outs. more chapters please.

disableddandisableddanover 10 years agoAuthor
I'm working on it....

Matter of fact, the next few pages have already been submitted. Give literotica time to approve it. Had a bit of trouble with them over misspellings that were actually pretty minor, considering some stuff on here, in the first part, but we got there, eventually. I'm currently working on part 4, with no end in sight. Thanks for reading, and for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and then...queen says..

well I truly enjoyed it Dan lets have more...but spell checking my comments lol

disableddandisableddanover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry, folks

I've submitted parts 3,4, 5, and 6. I guess the editors at literotica are busy with Halloween submissions at the moment.... it's the only explanation I can think of for why they're dragging their feet so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too bad.

The political crap ruins it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Luckily the political stuff wasn't progressive left-wing tax & redistribute bullshit. THAT would have ruined it. :-)

disableddandisableddanover 10 years agoAuthor
That 'political crap'

As you put it, reflects my beliefs.... and the cold, hard facts that back them up. I warned you, in the foreword, that I was not some politically correct left wing drone. Not my fault if you didn't pay attention. I am a conservative libertarian Constitutionalist, and proud of it.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 9 years ago
love the politics

It is nice to see other people see the problems brought on by liberals. I must now keep reading to see where this tale leads. Sounds like the fabled place in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WooT

While reading another series on here I had the thought that when I was done I'd see if anything came up looking for the tag "prepper" with the hope for sum literotica prepper fiction. Well as I usually do, when I finished that series I checked out the final chapter comments & some of the commentors in the hopes of more good stories. Damn I lucked out :-)

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Responsible beliefs and a pot smoker?

Not ready to grow up?

disableddandisableddanover 9 years agoAuthor
@splitaces....

I don't, personally, see any problem with an adult enjoying the gifts granted to us by God. The only people who do, as far as I've seen, are lobbyists for liquor and tobacco companies and the big pharmaceutical companies. Oh.... and of course, their paid puppets, the control freaks in big government. And that being said, I can't find word one in the US Constitution about congress (or any level of government, for that matter) having the authority to outlaw plant life. Could you point that part out to me?

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 8 years ago
"French champagne"?

ALL champagne is French! By law, no beverage can be labeled "champagne" unless it was made from grapes grown in the Champagne region of France. Similar beverages made from grapes grown anywhere else are labeled "Sparkling wine".

-Rei

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
@RioDeBastos Au contraire "THE 100-YEAR-OLD LOOPHOLE THAT MAKES CALIFORNIA CHAMPAGNE LEGAL"

http://vinepair.com/wine-blog/loophole-california-champagne-legal/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Lost me when you started pontificating on the 'evils of welfare and liberalism'.

McLovin6787McLovin6787almost 6 years ago
Story

It's the authors story, he can write it how he likes including his own political views and what. That's the joy of the internet, "You don't like it? Leave." =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh boy,a guy who depended on social security cheques bitching about the welfare state is a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous