All Comments on 'Dan and the Bottle Ch. 13'

by disableddan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
This is great...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story so and look forward to reading the rest. Thank you once again for sharing.

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 10 years ago
Lasers make everything better

I can't wait for what they find in the laser research center. Seems interesting. Awesome story as always. Good work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Think about some kind of knockout gas.

An air raid on the Chinese bases with gas to diminish resistance without killing hostages. There are also many kinds of non lethal disabling devices which may have been in these bunkers.

disableddandisableddanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, folks,

For the kind words, and the suggestions; and for the feedback I've gotten in my E-mail, as well. I realize I've made a few mistakes--I was thinking of the F-117 when I mentioned the 'drop down' Vulcan Gatling gun, for example... the F16 carries it in a wing pod-- my bad! but I'm trying to be as accurate as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
speaking of mistakes...

b5That "small generator", the one with the mere 500 MegaWatt capacity, would power 50,000 houses and be as BIG as a house. That's more the size you would find in a hydro-electric dam and would not fit on a truck. A diesel locomotive developing 3000 horsepower can only produce 2 MegaWatts, and you know how big those are...

Also, the flare they tossed down the ramp would not go out in a nitrogen atmosphere, as it contains its own oxygen supply in the powder it burns, like a small solid-fuel rocket, in fact most flares can even burn underwater! If they had used a candle...

Other than that, though, I'm enjoying this story immensely, I just wish it wasn't so long between chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous