All Comments on 'Dan and the Bottle Ch. 15'

by disableddan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you...

I'm thoroughly enjoying each new chapter of your story and looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This one felt a bit impersonal,

like a text book when talking about the details of the war. A perspective or two from the front lines would make the battles more important to the readers.

disableddandisableddanabout 10 years agoAuthor
I know it's a little impersonal at times...

but I guess I'm rushing things a bit... plus it's getting a bit harder to keep track, considering how much territory the rebels and militia now control and are developing. I'm doing a lot of backtracking and editing on the fly, so to speak. Bear with me.... I really never expected it to get this big, to be honest.

disableddandisableddanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Hey, guys...

Sorry about the long wait for the next installment. The computer I usually do my writing on is down with a nasty bug and I'm not sure when my neighbor/favorite computer tech will have it sorted out. I'm already halfway through the next part on that one, so rewriting on this one isn't an option... and this one is slower than molasses anyway. I'll be posting something new, just can't promise how soon it will be.

GrelkGrelkalmost 10 years ago
Party

"Everyone who's coming is single"

First through the door was Tony Mendoza, junior, and his girlfriend Veronica Hale, followed by Shandra and Mark, who had pretty much become an item, and Mark Miller, who was a distant cousin of Mickey. Barbie Vincent, who was a transplant from one of the villages that had been freed from the tyranny of the Chinese, and her occasional girlfriend, Karla Willis, another refugee, brought up the rear.

This seems a bit inconsistent

disableddandisableddanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@Grelk...

Not really inconsistent, no... some of these people are together, but they're not married couples. That's what I meant by 'single'.

I have to apologize to everyone following this series, by the way. I've been plagued by computer problems for the past few months, and as a result, I'm on my fifth re-write, trying to remember all the details of what I had written before. The last problem I had with a virus resulted in a complete formatting of my hard drive, meaning I had to start over from scratch. I will be posting something new, but I honestly can't say how long re-writing (again!) is going to take.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous