All Comments on 'Dan and Twin Sis Dannie'

by MoMiner64Mete

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write more

You have a great twin incest story. Dan and Dannie really develop their mutual love, and their discovery is great. Please give sexy Dan a bit of blond chest hair -- it will make him even more sexy and attractive to his sister! He should have a great blond bush around that gorgeous hard cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah

This was mediocre. Your words of provocation were Jr high at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Childish

Shit that was awful. The dialogue was lower that Junior High. How old are you? 5? 8?

Please learn to write a lot better before inflicting anymore garbage like this on us. For your ignorant information it's "underwear" not under ware. Any 1st grader would know that.

1 totally wasted star too many

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously?

I have never seen a sentence change from first to third person and back again all in one sentence.

I assume English is not you're first language as the people talk like robots. No contractions. Oh, and love tool? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ok

English is clearly the writer's second language. Great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spill cheque

Perhaps you're ESL and it explains your dependence on "spill cheque" to give you the wright spelling and grammar , just ruins the flow and drives a lot of readers crazy. Me included.

Your line : "my under ware " what should it have been ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Here we go again

The hymen is not a piñata.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ESL?

The general idea, while it has been done many times, was ok. However you desperately need a editor's help. At first I considered just putting its underwear not under ware. But the list of grammatical, punctual, and other literary failings made it unreasonable to list individual faults

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

So much potential, but so much disappointment. I should have quit reading the first time I saw "under ware".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

It was ok I guess, lots of grammar and spelling mistakes, and saying love tool instead of cock dick or penis got annoying after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wooden

Dialogue was stiff and wooden. (For example: Nearly all people speak with contractions.) Too fond of adjectives and of repeating adjectives. The characters are also stiff and wooden---we (the readers) don't really know anything about them as people, but only as rather awkward sex machines The plot line is a tried-and-true one and can be developed well, but I'm afraid you did not develop it well. These are all skills that can be developed. Get advice; but the only way to learn how to write is to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Their conversation...

Dialog was unrealistic.

Keep trying. You had good ideas.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
A beautiful, loving and tender story.

Nothing too exotic just love between twins.

Will you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Words

When I am with a Girl .. I do not use words Like Manhood and Love Handle . I Think this was written by a Girl... But The Characters I Liked .. Keep trying as this could have been a 2 part Story really easy ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Underwear!

"under ware" - FAIL!!

Not just the above, but appalling dialogue, hopeless punctuation, bad grammar, etc, etc, etc. Bio says you were an engineer and technical writer - it shows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
KY Jelly?

Why did he use KY Jelly to get her lubed up for the very first time she was penetrated? It's called using your fucking tongue on her pussy. That's part of how you get a woman ready for intercourse. And as the others have said, the dialogue felt really strange. Nobody talks in the way that they talked. Good first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
???!!???

Are you a robot???!!!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
A beautiful love story

I hope you continue

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
I enjoyed this chapter as much the second time.

A beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Vagina

That and pussy is slang for vulva or labia. Vagina is about as correct as calling a pussy a cervix. You can NOT kiss or lick a vagina. Who is the idiot that started calling a pussy a vagina. Is a penis called a urethra???

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 4 years ago
Sorry

But couldn't get through all many uses of clinical terms. "I'm gonna insert my erect penis into your self-lubricated vagina." "Oh please use more force than you are currently using and increase your dept also." Going overbroad with my examples but that was basically the jest. Not sexy at all

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

English is defintly not you primary language. What did you sho, write it in Hindi and then run it through Google translate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had a very difficult time getting through it to the end. I almost stopped at the second under ware, and then the errors after that we're just more glaring to me. Find yourself a good editor and continue writing.

TheTunTheTunabout 2 years ago

Did an AI write this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Under 'ware'??

It's underwear pal...

Parts of this story were OK but overall I could only rate a 2 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoMiner64Mete@MoMiner64Mete
Retired Engineer and technical writer. MM 02/16/22 It has been some time since if I have posted any work to the site but, I hope to start posting more in the very near future. I think there are some of you out there who have been looking for me to resume submitting work to t...