Dan Gets Cuckolded

Story Info
Jeannie & Dan spice up their sex life with a total stranger.
5.6k words
4.51
8.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rod_knee
rod_knee
25 Followers

My husband, Dan, and I had been getting a bit tired of the old sexual same ole'. We had fucked in the pool--a lot, on the patio, on the breakfast room table with the curtains open, on the front porch at four in the morning, to name just a few, but nothing got us off anymore. We decided maybe an additional participant would stir things up a bit, so we looked in the dirty classifieds to look for something--or someone to liven things up for us. Then we placed an ad of our own. Of the half dozen responses, we chose Charles. Neither of us knew why exactly, but we got the same vibe at the same time and agreed that Charles would be the one for our first such foray. He responded immediately with instructions to meet him the next Saturday, 9 a.m. at a local bistro. He ended with "no need to confirm--just be there."

Dan and I arrived on time. We were lucky to find a parking spot directly in front of the café so we could keep an eye on the car. We spotted our date right away seated at a sidewalk table. Dan fished out some change for the meter, and I greeted our new friend.

"Charles?" I inquired.

Charles nodded and stood up.

"You're Jeannie."

"Yes," I confirmed.

He looked to be in his late forties, impeccably dressed in a light grey silk shirt, top three buttons undone, and a gold chain. Dan reached out to shake his hand.

Without even acknowledging that, Charles told me, "He can wait in the car."

Dan started to say something, but he contained his chagrin and returned to the car. Charles gestured me to sit. As he held the chair for me, I glanced nervously at Dan in the car watching us. Charles looked his way, and Dan turned his gaze to the steering wheel. Charles returned his attention to me.

"I find you highly attractive," he began smoothly with an intense penetrating gaze that made my nipples tingle. He motioned to the server.

"A chablis, please."

"I don't typically drink this early," I said.

"Why?" he asked, "There's no reason not to." He continued, "So. What was it exactly that led you to me?"

"I don't know exactly," I answered. "I guess a little adventure."

"Let me guess," Charles continued, "You two have been together, happily married, for--I'd say--what? Twenty years?"

"Twenty-four," I corrected.

"And you love each other greatly, but you've lost the spark. You've gotten used to each other. Especially in the bedroom."

I was loathe to acknowledge he had nailed it, especially with Dan alone in the car and not part of the conversation. The server brought my wine. I sipped it and tried to play evasive.

"Sort of," I said, glancing at Dan. "Something like that."

Charles smiled condescendingly, "Jeannie, tell me exactly everything that you're wearing."

"Oh," I said, startled again by his boldness. "Well, just what you see. This dress. It's new. First time wearing it. It's handmade from Greece. Um ..."

"I like it," Charles interjected. "Button-down. It suits you."

I hoped I hadn't blushed, but that tingle came to my nipples again, and down below.

"Thank you," I said.

"Tell me everything you are wearing," he reiterated.

"Well. These sandals? I've had them for a while. I picked them up in Italy. Capri, in fact."

"Also hand-made?"

"Yes."

"What else?" he said.

"What else?" I asked. "You mean under this?" I touched my dress.

He half-smiled and nodded. I thought of Dan again in the car.

"Panties and a bra," I told him.

"A thong?" he asked.

"No. Just panties."

"And a bra," he repeated back.

"Yes," I told him.

This time I knew I was blushing. I took a longer drink of wine and felt its warmth rise straight to my face and ears.

He sipped his wine then summoned the server again.

"Do you have an opaque paper bag that you could bring us?" he asked.

"I think I do," she answered. "A to-go bag? Let me check."

Our server left and returned with a white paper sack. Charles thanked her.

He drank his wine and handed me the bag.

"Slip into the ladies' room," he told me. "Remove your panties and your bra and bring them to me in this bag."

I stared at him. He just stared back with that same cynical half-smile--more of a smirk.

"You should hurry," he said. "I think your Dan might be ready to leave."

I could have refused. I could have just politely excused myself, stood up, walked back to Dan in the car only twenty feet away, and gone home. But instead, I took the little sack into the ladies' room. I locked the door then slid my panties down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I held them in my hand for a couple seconds then placed them in the bag. I unbuttoned my dress half-way and slid my arms out. I pulled my arms through the bra straps, turned it around, and took it off. I looked in the mirror at my dress down at my hips and my naked breasts. I lifted them and fondled my nipples. Then I put the bra in the sack and folded the top over. I held the sack in my teeth to button my dress. Then I set it on the paper towel holder to finish and have a look at myself.

"My God," I thought. "These nipples are so hard--and big! Everyone will see them. And my tits will jiggle, and everyone will know I'm braless. The dress was white. It was modest. It wasn't sheer, but it was kind of translucent, and I knew if I stood in the direct sunlight, or in front of a bright window, anyone who looked my way would get a show--a full silhouette of my naked body. I buttoned the last button right up to my neck. Then I thought, no that's too obvious, so I left it open. I turned and straightened then unlocked the door. As soon as I exited, I remembered I left the sack on top of the towel dispenser. A woman was waiting to use the restroom, and I just knew she saw through me to every inch of my skin--from my naked boobs down to my unshaven vulva. She reached for the door, but I stopped in front of her.

"Excuse me one sec, please," I told her, "I forgot something."

I went in and got my bag of undergarments.

"Thank you," I said as she waited to enter.

She smiled and nodded politely.

Charles was looking in my direction. I walked back in as straight of a line as possible, and quick as possible, but trying also not to draw attention. He smiled as I put the bag on the table and sat down. I chugged the last of my wine

Charles asked, "Shall we?"

"Yes. Let's go," I said.

Charles stood to help me with my chair and picked up the bag. We walked to the car, and he opened the back door for me then joined me in the back seat.

As we got settled, Dan said, "Well, that didn't take long, did it?"

"Um, no," I agreed. "I hope you weren't bored."

Charles handed me the bag and said, "Why don't you set that up front?"

I leaned forward and set the bag on the empty passenger seat.

"What's this?" Dan said, "You brought me something?"

"No!" I practically shouted, but not before Dan had reached in and felt the contents.

I felt like vomiting when he pulled the bra out then looked inside and saw my panties. He put the bra back and turned to me.

"Ready for anything, are we? Okay."

He turned and faced front.

Charles spoke, "Hey Buddy. Ready to roll?"

Dan started the engine and began to un-parallel park. When he checked behind with his arm on the passenger seat, our eyes met. He glanced down at my body, covered only by my thin white dress and smiled.

As we pulled out into traffic, Charles spoke again, "Dan, could you do a favor? About four blocks down on the right is a liquor store. Would you mind stopping?"

Dan drove in silence until Charles said, "Right here's fine, Dan. Do you want to go in, or shall we send Jeannie?"

I was being pretty open-minded about this impending sexual encounter, but I wasn't yet ready to be alone with Charles in the back seat in my present state of dress.

"I'll go," I said before Dan could answer.

"Excellent," Charles said. "Dan, do you have a bit of cash or a card for the lady?"

Dan took out his wallet and handed me his credit card. I took it and opened the car door.

"Just a small bottle of cognac, Charles instructed. "If you ask, they'll give you two paper cups."

"Just two," I repeated.

"Dan's driving," Charles shrugged.

We were double-parked, so I wanted to get out and back as soon as possible. There were three young dudes standing on the sidewalk between me and the liquor store, and I swear as soon as they saw me, my nipples hardened more. The friction from the fabric of my dress wasn't helping. I fixed my eyes on the store entrance. My boobs bounced with my every step, and I felt my butt pucker. Then I also noticed I was moist almost dripping between my legs.

"Oh, God," I thought. "Don't let these freaks notice that!"

I took on tunnel vision and could see nothing around me--just the doorway of the store.

In the distance, from somewhere far, from another planet, I heard the words, "Hey Momma, you're lookin' hot. Where's the party?"

I refocused on the task at hand and stepped into the relative refuge of the liquor store, grateful I hadn't tripped on the step up.

"Can I help you, Miss?" the man behind the plexiglass asked me.

"Cognac," I answered.

"Which one? What do you like?"

"It doesn't matter. Just cognac. A small bottle."

I placed the credit card on the counter, and he eyed me in my dress.

"You're not from around here, are you?"

"Yeah," I said feigning casualness. "Just not from this neighborhood."

He charged the card and handed it back with my purchase in a brown paper bag.

"Be careful, Miss," he said,

"Thanks," I said, and I returned to the little gauntlet out on the sidewalk.

I looked past the boys toward the car and was very grateful to see Charles waiting by the curb with the door open and Dan standing in the street on the driver's side. I climbed in. Charles closed my door and got in on the other side.

"I forgot the cups," I told him

"That's okay," he assured me.

He opened the bottle and offered me first swig. I drank some and returned it. He drank also and screwed the top on. Dan kept driving.

In the calm and safety of that back seat, the warmth of the cognac, added to the earlier wine, traveled from my gut through my limbs and my head and softened the nervous edge from my trip to the store and the unknown that yet awaited.

I kicked off my sandals and drew a breath. Charles watched me, then he pulled me in against his shoulder. He put his hand on my thigh over my dress. Then he lifted the hand and silently counted the bottom four buttons with his finger ... one, two, three, four ... and looked at me. I understood his hopeful expression, and one at a time, I unbuttoned those four bottom buttons to expose my knees and thighs. He put his hand inside my thigh. Neither my bush nor my vagina was visible as yet, but there was only air between them and the two men in the car, and I could already smell my own sex. He caressed the soft skin inside my thigh. I was pretty sure at this point that everyone could smell my aroused condition inasmuch as we were enclosed together inside the car. I wanted him to move his hand the rest of the way up, to my pussy and play with it. I looked at Dan, who glanced in the mirror then put his eyes back on the road. I wondered if he was jealous, or horny, or both. I reached for the bottle, and Charles unscrewed the top and handed it to me. I took a solid hit of the cognac then moved his hand straight up to my pussy.

I wanted to cum. I wanted this man to fuck me and bring me to orgasm right there in the back seat with my husband driving. I undid the rest of my buttons to expose all of me. I could see Dan glancing in the mirror fairly often, but I couldn't tell how much he could see. Charles cupped my vulva. I was very wet, so when his fingers separated my labia, two of them easily slid in me and found my special spot. How did he know that? I moaned audibly and looked at Dan to see if he heard, but Dan stared ahead, driving with one hand on the wheel. Charles massaged that spot inside me with his two middle fingers, and his thumb found my swollen sensitive clitoris as he continued to fingerfuck me.

I was breathing heavier now. I touched my nipples, moaned louder, and humped Charles' hand. He showed no sign of emotion as he massaged my G-spot and clitoris and brought me to full orgasm. I cried aloud in ecstasy, and Dan looked in the mirror. Charles continued, but now with a lighter touch. My orgasms came in waves. I humped his hand and played with my breasts until I spasmed violently and gushed all over his hand and my dress. I saw Dan look in the mirror and smile slightly. I was still throbbing inside when Charles took his fingers out and sat up in his seat. I lay back with my dress open, boobs and pussy in plain sight of everyone in the car and anyone who might happen to look in.

"Hey Buddy," Charles said. "Can you do us one more favor?"

"What's that? Dan asked.

"Pull into that mall."

Without answering, Dan changed lanes and turned into the mall parking lot.

"Any where's fine," Charles said.

Dan found a parking spot. As Charles walked around to my door, I could have sworn I saw Dan zipping up his pants. My door was now wide open, and so was my dress. Fumbling a bit, I buttoned back up and found my sandals. Charles offered me a hand, and I stood up on the pavement.

"We'll be right back," he told Dan.

When I straightened my dress, I felt the damp spot in the back on my ass.

"Oh shit!" I thought. "Everyone can see that," and I instinctively put a hand back there.

Charles took my other hand in his, and we walked the fifty yards or so to the mall entrance. Once inside he led me to the kiosk with the interactive map.

"There we are," Charles said, pointing to the map. "This looks to be a nice boutique."

"It's on the opposite side of the mall," I protested.

"Yeah, it's a bit of a walk, but it's air conditioned," Charles reassured, as though that was what I was worried about. "Shall we?"

He took my hand, and we started off across the length of the mall with me totally self-conscious that I was still extremely wet, that the ass of my dress was damp and highly translucent, that my tits were bouncing and jiggling in full view of everyone, and that my nipples--extremely sensitive as they still were--could feel fabric of my dress rubbing against them with each step and each jiggle.

We arrived at the boutique and were greeted by an anorexic-looking twenty-something salesgirl with spikey, two-toned hair.

"Can I help you?"

"We're looking for some thigh-high hose and a garter belt. Do you have these?"

"Certainly," she said. "What size?"

"What would you say my friend is?

She eyed me.

"Mmm. I would say, what? ... Medium? ... Large?

"I'm, a twenty-eight waist," I informed her.

"Medium then. Aisle B."

"Thank you," said Charles, and he started off in search of the items.

I followed. He found the M-size garters and selected one red and one black. Then he moved over to the hosiery and picked out two mediums, one black and one nude and handed them to me along with the garter belts.

"Do you have shoes?" Charles called to the salesgirl.

"Yeah," she called back. "On the back wall to your left."

Charles walked over to the shoes.

"What size are you?" he asked me.

"Depends," I said, "U.S. is eight or eight-and-a-half."

Charles took a couple of pairs from the rack and handed them to me. I tried them on and chose a beige pump with a wide stable heel. Charles handed me the shoes and the other items.

"You go and pay for these," he said. "I'll wait for you by the fitting rooms."

I gave a startled look.

"Go ahead. I'll wait for you."

I checked and still had the credit card in my dress pocket, so I went and paid for the items then returned to the fitting rooms where Charles was waiting. He held the door for me, and I heard the salesgirl gasp when he followed me in and closed the door behind us. Surprised, I turned to face him, and he started to unbutton my dress. I grabbed his hands to stop him.

"Sh, sh, sh," he said, and he put his finger to my lips.

I took my hands away, and he undid the rest of the buttons. He slid the dress off my shoulders and took it from me. For the second time that morning, I was fully naked for this man I had met only hours earlier.

"There," he said. "Jeannie, I hope you know that you really are a very fine woman."

I said nothing.

He took the stockings and garters out of the bag and stuffed my dress into it. Then he hung the bag on the wall hook and held out the garter belt.

"Has Dan ever seen you in just a garter and pantyhose?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Well, let's give your husband a treat then. Which one do you think he'll like."

The only thing that went through my mind was both will show through my white dress on the way back to the car.

"I don't know," I said. "I guess the red one."

Charles handed it to me.

"Put it on."

I opened package, pulled it on, and stood there in it inside that cramped fitting room.

"Very nice. Very lovely," he reassured me. "Now the stockings."

I reached for the nude ones that wouldn't show through my dress, but Charles took them from me and handed me the black ones.

"Try these," he told me.

I sat butt-naked on the small bench and pulled each stocking over my feet and up my thighs.

"Oh, you look so hot," Charles told me. "Dan just might cream himself."

Charles held my hands and stood me up in front of him. I fastened the garter straps onto the hose. He pulled me into a hug and murmured in my ear, "Which, by the way, when you do Dan, do you swallow?"

I pushed away and looked Charles in the face.

"I don't do Dan, if you mean what I think you do."

Charles looked at me, chin tucked down, in that condescending way that means 'of course you do and we both know it.'"

"Well, if I do, which maybe I have, I don't swallow," I asserted.

"Okay," Charles said. "Well, this morning it looks like your choices will be either swallow it or wear it."

He undid his belt and his pants and showed me his cock, and at the same time he took the bag off the hook. He cracked open the fitting room door just a bit as if to show me he could leave me in there if he wanted. I caught glance of the salesgirl doing her nails. Charles shut the door and latched it. I just stared at him. He held his cock in one hand and fondled my breast with the other. I looked at his erect penis. He was large. I had only been with two other boys before marrying Dan, so I never had a lot of experience to compare, but he was larger than Dan, and I think than anything else in my old memories.

"I see," I sighed, and I knelt on the carpet in front of him.

His cock was already dripping salty pre-cum when I took into my mouth. With an amazingly gentle touch, Charles held my head in his hands guiding himself in and out. I steadied myself with one hand on his hip and reached up between his legs with the other to find his ball sack. I wanted him to finish him fast, both so it would be over and because Dan was waiting outside in the car. I took his cock out and licked it all over the head. I licked his balls and sucked them into my mouth. He was breathing heavily. I sucked him back in my mouth, and it bumped my throat and nearly gagged me. Then I took it in and out while pulling and twisting his balls. I sensed he was about to cum, so I reached a finger up behind his scrotum and pressed on his anus. When I did, he groaned loudly and shot his load of jizz fully into my mouth. I swallowed it before I could gag on it, and I held him in my mouth until he finished squirting and the muscles behind his scrotum stopped convulsing. When I looked up, he was smiling. He buckled his pants then helped me to my feet and hugged me pressing my naked breasts into his chest. I tried to swallow the last of the cum still in my mouth.

"Happy?" I asked.

rod_knee
rod_knee
25 Followers
12