Dan Gets Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he said,

He handed me my dress and put the items back in the bag. He helped me into the dress, and I buttoned it. He then handed me the new shoes, and I balanced on his shoulder to put them on. I checked the mirror on the way out of the fitting room, and sure enough that red garter belt and the black thigh-highs showed right though.

I took a breath and said, "Let's go."

Hand in hand, we walked back through the mall to the exit where Dan was waiting outside. I avoided eye contact with every single shopper we passed, hoping none of them would be anybody I knew.

I could still taste Charles in my mouth when we got to the car. Dan stared as we approached, and I knew that in the bright afternoon sun, he could clearly see the garter and hose and probably even my bush and my pussy through the dress as I crossed the parking lot. I felt he might even somehow guess or know that Charles had just finished cumming in my mouth.

We got in, and Charles said, "Show Dan what you bought for him."

I dropped shopping bag in the front seat, and Dan started to look in it.

"No, here," I said. "Let me show you."

When Dan turned to look, I tore my dress open, losing two or three buttons in the process. Then I unbuttoned the rest and laid it wide open to give Dan a full-frontal view. He coughed and nearly choked.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Yes ... yes, I do... uh hmm ... in fact," he stammered.

"Charles helped pick these out," I told him. "It's hot in here. Let's go home."

Dan turned around and started the car. I left the dress open the rest of the trip home.

It must have been two o'clock or so when we pulled in our driveway. Dan took the bag. Charles opened my car door, then we followed Dan to the front door. My dress was still wide open, my tits and pussy in plain sight of God and everybody. Dan let us in and locked the door.

Charles spoke up, "Dan, would you be so kind as to help your wife out of that dress?"

Dan acted surprised at Charles' boldness, but then he hadn't spent as much time with him as I had that morning. I was getting used to it. I moved in front of Dan and let the dress fall to my shoulders. Dan took it the rest of the way off and hung it over the back of a chair. I hugged Dan and gave him a big juicy tongue kiss. Then I remembered the blow job and wondered if Dan could taste Charles in my mouth. Charles was already unbuttoning his shirt.

He laid it on a chair and said, "Fee free to get comfortable, Danny boy. Let's have some fun."

Dan looked at Charles and started to undress.

"Doesn't she look stunning?" Charles asked him.

Dan had to admit that I did.

"You should know she picked those things out for you."

The men were naked, and now I was the only one wearing any clothes, in my stockings, garter belt and pumps. The tables had turned, and the irony was not lost on me, even with my boobs and pussy out there in full view.

"I'm sorry," I said, "Where are my manners. Charles, something to drink? A beer? Iced tea? Soda? A glass of water? We also have wine and a full bar." Then to Dan, "Honey, what are you having?"

"A Heineken."

"I'll have the same as Dan," Charles said.

I'll have to admit, I felt absolutely sexy when I turned and walked through the dining room to the bar in my lingerie and pumps, knowing those two men were watching every muscle in my ass. I put on a little extra swing for added effect. When I returned with three cold beers, they couldn't keep their eyes off my tits and bush. I handed them each a beer and winked at Charles.

Charles raised his bottle for a toast, "To Jeannie."

"To Jeannie," Dan agreed."

"To me!" I said, and we clinked bottles.

"To us," I added, and we clinked our bottles again.

"Why don't you show me around?" Charles offered.

"Sure," I said.

I took Charles by the hand and let him to the dining room. Dan followed.

"Here we have the dining room ... and the kitchen ... a bit messy, I apologize."

"Not at all," Dan said.

"The maid's off today," I said.

"I'd like to meet her," Charles said.

"Hmm, I bet you would," I mused. "She doesn't play."

"How sure of that are you?" Charles asked, glancing at Dan.

Dan cleared his throat, "I'm at work when she's here."

"Don't you work at home?"

"I do sometimes," Dan said.

I led Charles into the family room and showed him the bar.

"Full bar," he observed. "Nice."

"Thank you," Dan said.

"Dan built it," I said. "I used to be a bartender."

I proceeded to our master bedroom.

"And here," I announced. "Our bedroom."

"Very nice," Charles said, looking in the bathroom. "I love the tub. Jacuzzi jets"

"Of course," I said.

Charles walked back in the bedroom and stared at me. I thought he was going to take me right then and there, right in front of Dan, on our bed. I think I wanted him to.

But instead I said, "Let's see the patio."

I walked through the sliding door to the back patio, and Dan and Charles followed.

"As you can see," I continued. "Pool, hot tub, garden."

"Very nice," Charles complimented. "Very comfortable abode you two have."

The naked three of us sipped our beers in silence.

Then Charles looked at me and said, "Can I show you something?"

"Sure," I said.

He took my hand and led me back into the bedroom, then he closed and locked the sliding door to the patio. Dan had started to follow us but didn't make it inside before Charles latched the door.

"Be a dear and lock the other door," told me.

I looked at Dan, who gave me a hands-held-out-what-the-fuck look through the glass, then I turned and locked the bedroom door. Charles opened the sliding door curtain all the way and stood looking at Dan through the glass.

"Feel free to watch, Buddy," he said loudly to Dan through the glass door. He made a masturbating motion with one hand. "If you feel like jerking off, shoot it on the glass."

Charles held me from behind and turned me to face Dan. Then he held my breasts in both hands and fondled them pinching my nipples, maybe almost too hard. I winced a little and pulled his hands away.

I watched Dan through the glass door trying to read his reaction when Charles put his face next to my ear and murmured, "Sorry, sweetie. I'll be more careful."

Charles caressed my whole body, my stomach, my hips, my ribs, my thighs, back up to my breasts. He turned me facing him then took my head in both hands and put his mouth on mine in a very hot kiss. He bit me lightly then backed off. He kissed me again and shoved his tongue deep into my mouth. His left hand was entwined in my hair, and he dropped his right hand to my lower back in a strong hug that forced our pelvises together. I couldn't see Dan to know his reaction. Charles pulled away and turned me towards Dan again. He pressed me against the glass. Dan was inches away on the other side. Charles pressed his pelvis into my ass. He shifted and pressed into me until I felt his hard cock between my buttocks. He humped me this way with my face and my nipples and breasts pressed flat against the glass in front of Dan.

Then he reached in front and fondled my vulva and vagina. I was having trouble breathing. I could see Dan out of the corner of one eye, but I couldn't tell his reaction. An instant later, Charles pulled me away from the glass door and led me to the foot of our bed. I stood facing him again, and he kissed me, this time more deeply and more passionately. Then he pushed me down on the bed, kissing and biting my neck and shoulders. He worked his way to my breasts and took each nipple in his mouth one at a time, gently sucking and biting each one, which was totally arousing. Now I could turn to see Dan clearly. He was standing in front of the glass door watching Charles ravish me with his hard cock in one hand. It was then I thought to myself, this is exactly what I signed up for, and I gave myself to the moment, pulling Charles' face into mine, feeling his warm tongue against mine. We kissed passionately as Charles felt me and found my vagina.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," I said.

I opened my legs offering him all my wet sex. Charles pulled me to the edge of the bed. He held my legs apart and leaned into me. I felt his stiff cock rub against vulva. I took it in my hand and guided the swollen head into my cunt. He pushed, and it slid effortlessly right into me. He slammed it in me over and over.

"Fuck me, dammit! Fuck me hard!" I cried out.

Right then, Dan was the farthest thing from my mind. Charles took my breasts in his hands and massaged them pressing his thumbs into my nipples. I squeezed and twisted both of his nipples. He fucked harder, his hot cock pounding deep into my cunt. I pushed up against him, and he found my G-spot. He fucked that spot with the head of his cock until I exploded in orgasm and squeezed him inside me. He exploded into me, fucking and filling me with his warm jizz, keeping me in high state of climax. He stopped and looked into my face. His cock gave a few more involuntary squirts as I tried to catch my breath. I didn't give a thought to Dan there on the other side of the sliding door. Charles was still in me when he bent over me to kiss my face. We kissed passionately until his cock slid out of me, and the warm mixture of my juices and his semen poured out of me dribbled down my ass.

Charles stood and backed away. This is when I remembered Dan out on the patio. I looked over and saw him standing, legs spread, holding his hard cock in his right hand--his jerking off hand.

"Go ahead, Honey!" I called through the glass. "Do it now! Cum all over the glass."

Charles raised me off the bed and stood me in front of him facing Dan. He turned my head around and kissed me. I swear I almost came again. Then he reached down and rubbed my pussy and got our sex all over his fingers. He looked straight at Dan and put two fingers in my mouth. I instinctively sucked on them. Then I looked at Dan just in time to watch him pump his cock and cream all over the glass door. That was so hot to see. I stood there in the middle of the floor with Charles' cum dripping down my thigh, when Charles unlocked the door and let Dan in.

"There you go, buddy boy. She's all yours now," Charles said. "She's a very fine woman, you know."

12