Dan is Back....and So is Kristen

Story Info
Dan comes back to play with my wife and her friend.
10k words
4.33
9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to try and finish my work early on Friday's and head home. Today was no exception, my agenda of items were done and I was anxious to leave. Only there was just one small problem. Today was Thursday. I had been off all week, but could you really blame me?

Just last weekend my good friend Dan and I had a once-in-a-lifetime night with my wife and her friend Kristen. Five days later and my cock would quickly stiffen with the slightest memory creeping into my head. In fact, I was still rock hard after the twenty minute ride home. What a great surprise for my wife, I thought.

Who is at our house? I asked myself, noticing a familiar SUV in our driveway. Shit, that's Kristen's, I remembered. I considered driving around the block to avoid her, but figured what the heck. Maybe she'd be up for a little afternoon fun!

I parked in the driveway and hurried in. When I walked in the house it was eerily quiet. I tiptoed upstairs and soon found out why. Kristen was in fact at our house, and she was naked in my bedroom again. My excitement quickly turned to confusion when I noticed that not only was she naked, but so was my wife. And Dan.

Dan was lying on the bed flat on his back. Kristen was sitting on his face, facing my wife who was laying between his legs. I stopped in the doorway to witness my wife worshipping his oversized cock and balls. Her little mouth and tongue were trying their best to accommodate his size. She was sticking her tongue out and running it up and down its full length, and on all sides as she held it gently with both hands.

When she needed a break from his cock, she moved to his balls. More licking and trying to fit each nut into her hot mouth, all while stroking his cock. Kristen must have liked what Dan was doing with his mouth because she almost fell forward. Luckily she caught herself, using his chest to keep her balance.

Kristen noticed me first. Her face lit up with a huge smile, then waving me in to join. I put my index finger over my lips, telling her to keep my presence a secret. She nodded, still smiling, then let out a moan as she grinded her pussy on Dan's face and mouth. Dan looked to have a good grip of her hips with his hands.

I walked away quietly and into the guest bedroom across the hall. I set a record for getting undressed. I snuck back to the doorway of our master bedroom to plan my next move. When I peeked, Kristen's eyes were now closed. Her mouth gaped open. My wife was still working on tasting every inch of Dan's cock and smooth balls. She was standing on her tippy toes off the end of the bed.

I stared for a few seconds, admiring her light purple painted toes. I decided I wanted to greet my wife first. I crept over until I was standing behind her. I sunk to my knees and scooted forward until my lips could reach her ass cheeks. I was about to plant a kiss on the right cheek when I changed my mind. Instead, I poked my tongue out of my mouth and plunged.

I was able to make direct contact with her pussy. She jumped, shocked. My wife moaned with a mouthful of Dan's balls. I licked again. Her pussy was soaking wet already. I began lapping up her juices, thinking to myself how much she must love his huge cock. I was determined to make her pay for playing without me. My tongue was working her pussy from behind as my nose kept making contact with her third hole.

I felt a hand grasping at the back of my head, pulling me into her. My wife was grabbing handfuls of my hair as I closed in on giving her an orgasm. I haven't tasted her sweet nectar in a while and I was getting more and more anxious. I slid my tongue between her pussy lips until it found its way touching her inner walls. My right index and middle finger found her engorged clit and began rubbing it in a circular motion.

My wife pushed her ass back into me, forcing my tongue deeper inside her. I could hear her trying to muffle her moans by sucking on Dan's cock. The top half of her body was bouncing up and down quickly.

"Oh shittt," Kristen said, "I think I'm gonna cum soon."

"Mmm, me too," my wife said, taking a very short break from her blowjob.

My fingers moved faster as I wiggled my tongue side to side. A handful of hair was being pulled hard, almost stopping my oral assault. As quick as that thought crossed my mind, the flood gates opened. Juices were filling my mouth as I struggled to keep up. My wife groaned loudly as she let go of my hair. Her legs were shaking as her body trembled with her orgasm.

I managed to hold her up as my tongue continued to work. My wife's orgasm must have motivated Kristen as she followed right behind. I could see her release caused her to fall forward, laying in the 69 position on top of Dan. He responded to her orgasm with moans of his own. You could hear his tonguing getting louder from her juices flowing down onto his face.

I continued licking my wife until her body stopped shaking and her legs were strong enough to hold herself up. For the first time today, I touched my cock. Pre-cum was oozing already. I slowly stood up before sitting on the edge of the bed. My wife looked my way, locking eyes. She gave Dan's cock a few long licks. Then she leaned towards me and I leaned too.

We kissed passionately. My wife was tasting herself from my mouth as I was sure I tasted a bit of Dan. She was still stroking him as we carried on. Kristen moved in, taking Dan's cockhead into her mouth.

"Make me suck it," my wife whispered to me.

"Suck it," I whispered back, assuming this is what she wanted.

It's been a while since my wife let her submissive side show. We have had a few sessions in the past when she wanted me to take control or even dominate her.

"Make me suck it," she whispered again.

"Suck his cock," I replied, putting my right hand on the back of her head.

Gently pushing it forward until her tongue began licking it again. Kristen released his cockhead from her mouth.

"I said suck it, not lick it," I said sternly.

"Make me," she answered.

I tried to move her head but she was able to keep her tongue on it, fighting back slightly. When I let up my pushing, she reached for my left hand with hers. She drew it closer.

"Make me suck it," she said a third time.

It dawned on me what my wife wanted. She placed my hand on Dan's hard cock. With her hand on top of mine, she had me point his cock down towards her mouth. My wife took it into her mouth as she watched me. She had gone up and down a few times before I realized I was still holding Dan's cock. I'm not sure when my wife removed her hand from mine.

I pulled my hand back.

"Make Kristen suck it," my wife begged.

Kristen was watching my face now as I grabbed Dan's cock and pulled it from my wife's mouth, making a noticeable 'pop' sound. I aimed it towards Kristen's mouth and she quickly swallowed its head. My wife and Kristen were alternating sucking. There were times they sucked it together, kissing each other as well.

Kristen reached for my wife's head with her right hand and held it while she kissed her deeply. The two women now seemed more into making out than sucking Dan's cock. They kissed loudly and sloppily as each had a hand stroking Dan.

Now kissing while just holding his cock, not even bothering to move their hands. My wife crawled up onto the bed, her lips never leaving Kristen's. They both let go of Dan. Kristen dismounted his face as she moved to her right. My wife and her on their knees. Her hands found Kristen's breasts and began massaging them. Kristen placed both hands on my wife's ass and pulled her into her.

I watched as their hips started to gyrate when their bodies made contact. I wasn't even touching myself and I could feel my pre-cum running down my shaft. Dan sat up on his elbows, finally seeing my presence. He gave me a head nod as he turned his attention back to the women. My eyes followed his.

The hip movements were getting more aggressive and soon it seemed they were trying to touch pussies as if they were fucking each other. A few hard thrusts by each when they broke their kiss. It was a make-out session that would make any husband jealous, including me.

"I have an idea," my wife said, "Lay down."

Kristen laid on her back. My wife leaned back, propping herself up on her left elbow. She took a hold of Kristen's right ankle and calf with both hands, raising her leg. My wife scooted forward until they were in a scissors position. Kristen's right leg resting on my wife's left shoulder, my wife's right leg on her left shoulder.

Their beautiful, wet pussies were now touching. My wife's little patch of hair above hers I'm sure felt good on Kristen's shaved area. My wife started rolling her hips back and forth first, slowly. I couldn't believe my eyes. This was about the naughtiest thing I've seen my wife do. I was hypnotized by the sounds of their wetness rubbing together.

Dan was the first to speak, "Holy shit that looks so hot!"

"I was just thinking the same thing!" I agreed.

Kristen began to roll her hips in rhythm with my wife. Both women seemed in a trance, lightly moaning. This went on for only a minute or two until Kristen started to convulse. Her stomach was contracting, forcing her to close her eyes and let out a long scream. My wife moved her hips faster, sending Kristen into an immediate second wave of orgasm.

Dan used his right hand to paw at Kristen's breasts and nipples as he stroked himself with his left. My wife was staring at her friend with a familiar, lustful look in her eyes. I knew her orgasm was building fast. Coming down from back to back orgasms, Kristen opened her eyes. She instinctively removed Dan's hand from her breasts and sat up more.

Kristen wrapped her right hand on my wife's right thigh, pulling her closer. It was now her turn to make my wife cum. She set her right foot down, close to me. I quickly admired her brightly painted red toes. My wife let out an audible sigh as Kristen picked up the pace of her movements. She seemed to have found my wife's clit, and it was now 'trapped' between her pussy lips.

Kristen moved her hips back and forth with short, quick thrusts. She was now the one with lust-filled eyes.

"I'm so close," my wife panted.

Kristen thrust faster. My wife fell back flat on her back, eyes closed, but her mouth making all sorts of expressions. Dan leaned toward my wife and stimulated both of her breasts. Rolling her nipples between his fingers, then massaging the whole breast.

"Don't stop, I'm almost there!" she blurted.

Kristen kept pace. Dan leaned forward more until his lips reached my wife, kissing her. Her eyes were still closed but she kissed back. Dan stuck his tongue out and my wife sucked on it as if it were a cock. I watched on as my wife's orgasm began.

"Mmmm" she moaned into Dan's mouth.

Then she broke their kiss, "Oh my God, yes yes yes!"

Her stomach was the one now spasming as the sound of their pussies rubbing together became louder and louder. My wife's legs began to shake as more juices flowed. Kristen's shaved pussy was shining. Dan went in for another kiss with my wife. She accepted, hungrily. My cock twitched in response to watching them.

My wife finally came back down from her orgasm as she continued kissing Dan. Kristen was still lightly rolling her hips against my wife. I decided to move on the bed until I was sitting to her right. We met halfway for a passionate kiss of our own. I held her head in my right hand as our tongues danced around in each other's mouth.

"That was so hot," I heard Dan say.

"Mm did you like that?" my wife teased.

"Very much," he continued, "look how hard I am."

"You might have to wait a little longer, I'm having too much fun with her," she replied.

Kristen broke our kiss, "We should try a 69, I want to try eating you."

It took me by surprise, but not my wife. She immediately crawled up the bed and turned over, laying on top of her friend. Kristen lay flat as my wife maneuvered so her pussy was just above her face. As quickly as my wife's pussy was there, her friend stuck her tongue out and gave it a lick. I moved slightly to my left to get a better view of Kristen tonguing my wife's pussy.

At the end of the bed, my wife's hands were holding Kristen's thighs as her head was between her legs. Watching someone else orally pleasuring my wife was a bit of a struggle for me, I really take pride in doing that. The way my wife was responding let me know she was loving her friend's mouth tasting her. Kristen was echoing my wife's moans with audible groans of her own.

I could see my wife was now using a hand to help stimulate her pussy. Dan attempted to get a taste of Kristen but was quickly brushed away by my wife. It was clear, tonight was a girl's night. Dan and I would have to wait our turn. I was definitely enjoying the show, but I wasn't sure how long Dan would be able to sit on the side.

As I moved to the end of the bed to observe my wife's oral skills, I got my answer. Dan had slid off the bed and kneeled on the floor. He began licking Kristen's left sole with his tongue. Her bright red toes seemed to curl in response. He worked his tongue up to her toes before taking her big toe and the next two into his mouth. I knelt on the floor next to him, taking hold of her right foot. I kneaded my thumbs into her arch and ball of her foot before extending my tongue to her heel.

I stuck her entire heel into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Running my tongue up her arch to her toes almost made me cum. I opened my eyes when I reached her toes to see my wife shoving two of her fingers inside Kristen. Her tongue seemed to be pinpointed on her clit as she did this.

Kristen squealed in delight, almost grabbing my tongue with her toes. I kissed and licked her foot sloppily as I watched my wife determined to taste her friend's cum. She was getting very close and my wife knew it. I let go of Kristen's foot to focus my attention. I crawled back up the bed next to Kristen, noticing she was barely playing with my wife's pussy. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily.

I got up on my knees next to her head. My wife was caught off guard when she felt my tongue graze over her asshole. I gave it a couple of licks, encouraging Kristen to lick her pussy at the same time. She got the hint, taking a hold of my cock with her right hand as well. Instinctively, I began slowly pumping my cock in her hand as we tasted my wife together. A few times, my tongue would run from my wife's tart hole down to her pussy, as I would sneak a taste and also get a lick of Kristen's mouth.

This went by quickly as I was reminded of Kristen's fast-approaching orgasm. She announced her readiness to the room, but my wife knew it was directed at her. I could hear my wife licking her clit, juices beginning to flow.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" Kristen pleaded, raising her hips to my wife's face.

"Mmmm," my wife moaned onto her pussy.

"Here I cum! Oh my God!" Kristen blurted.

Her hips started bucking up and down on the bed. My wife must have expected this because she was somehow able to keep her mouth and tongue on Kristen's clit the entire time. Her fingering became louder and wetter. I moved down quickly to check it out. The amount of juices flowing out of her pussy was impressive. My wife was doing her best to lap it all up. Her fingering started to slow down. I'd say her orgasm lasted a good twenty seconds.

Finally my wife withdrew her fingers from her friend's pussy and immediately brought them to her mouth. She sucked her fingers clean, moaning as she tasted them. Dan had also stopped his oral treatment on her foot and admired the big wet stain forming on the bedsheet. My wife raised her head and looked at me with a huge smile on her face. I smiled back, proud of her accomplishment.

Kristen was panting, trying to catch her breath, "That was amazing!"

"You taste so good girl," my wife said.

"Well now it's your turn," Kristen responded, "Just give me a second."

Dan rose to his feet, holding his hard cock with his right hand.

"Either of you ready to be fucked yet?" he teased.

"You're just going to have to wait big guy," my wife teased back, reaching out and giving his cock a few playful strokes.

Kristen repositioned her arms under my wife's hips, placing her hands on the small of her back. She pulled my wife's body towards her face, meeting her pussy with her tongue as soon as she could. My wife now laid flat on top of Kristen, her head resting just above her still-wet private area. Her head turned my direction. I watched her facial expressions change from relaxed to passionate.

Dan continued to slowly stroke himself, standing at the end of the bed. He must have had a thought enter his mind.

He reached out for Kristen's legs, bending them at the knees, forcing them to spread wider. Now Dan was able to kneel on the edge of the bed. He grabbed one of Kristen's ankles in each hand, drawing them together. Lifting them up, until they were on each side of his hung cock. Her bright red toes were pointed up against his hips. He appeared to have a tight grip on her feet, pressing them against himself. His cockhead popping out beyond her heels.

My wife's face began to show signs of ecstacy. Her mouth opening and closing, biting her bottom lip to try and muffle her coo's of encouragement. I looked back towards Kristen's head and caught her beginning to insert her right index finger into my wife. Her licking was noticeable, and it sounded as if she was trying to suck on my wife's clit at times. Whatever she was doing, my wife was loving.

"Mm, that feels so fucking good!" my wife let out.

Kristen didn't respond, she just kept licking, sucking and fingering her pussy. I looked back at Dan. He was thrusting his cock between Kristen's feet so slowly, as if he was making love to them. Even with her feet a full size larger than my wife's, they were no comparison to his impressive cock. Pre-cum now obviously leaking.

I moved in on my wife, giving her a quick kiss on the lips as she continued to lay. After I backed away, she raised her head and opened her eyes to me. They were glassed over. I knew she would be cumming soon. I leaned over and kissed her again.

She kissed me back for a brief second, then began panting in my mouth. I held her face against mine as she started to feel her orgasm building stronger and stronger. My wife grabbed at my cock and stroked it roughly. I kissed her again and whispered for her to stop, telling her I would cum if she continued.

She reluctantly let go, breaking our kiss. I backed away slightly.

"Right there, right there, that's it, don't stop!" she pleaded to Kristen.

Kristen muffled a moan with her mouth still working her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh God, get ready. Here it comes!" my wife warned.

My wife sat up, almost pinning Kristen's face down with her pussy. She began gyrating her hips against her face, as her stomach flexed. She tilted her head back, facing the ceiling, eyes closed. Wave after wave were hitting her as she was now orgasming all over her friend's face. Kristen was fingering my wife while trying to taste her mess. If I would have counted, my wife's orgasm probably lasted thirty seconds.

Dan was still giving himself a footjob with Kristen's feet as my wife was starting to come back down. Now trying to catch her breath, she looked at Dan.

"You just couldn't wait could you?" she joked.

"Not when there's this many sexy feet in the room," he joked back.

"Well hurry up already, I need a good fucking," she said.

"I'm trying!" he quipped, starting to fuck her feet faster.

My wife lifted herself off of Kristen's face and leaned forward. I saw just how much of her juices were on her face and running down her neck. I moved in for a taste, first kissing Kristen on the lips. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I sucked my wife's nectar from it. We continued kissing for a few seconds, until I ran my tongue down her neck. I was trying to collect as much as I could.