Dan is Back....and So is Kristen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only distracted for a few seconds when I came up for air. Looking to my right, my wife was now sucking Dan's cockhead into her mouth each time he thrust forward. She kept her head in the same spot, eagerly awaiting his next stroke. The fifth time Dan pushed his cock towards my wife, he held still. My wife got the hint and sucked his sensitive head hungrily.

"Mm, that's it. Suck my big cock," he groaned.

My wife kept sucking. Dan pulled back his cock, making a popping sound when it pulled out of her mouth. He began fucking Kristen's feet harder.

"Oh fuck yea," he moaned. "I'm gonna cum real soon."

"That's it," my wife said. "Give me all that cum from your big balls."

"Mm, shit. You want to swallow it again?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," she replied. "I don't want to waste it."

She moved forward, sucking his cock some more. I bent down and kissed Kristen again. We made out for a few seconds when she broke off.

"His cock feels huge between my feet," she whispered to me.

"It looks huge between them," I told her.

We kissed again. My wife's right foot found my hard cock. She was trying to stroke me with her sole as she sucked Dan. Too excited, I pulled back from kissing Kristen. Grabbing my wife's foot, I held it still as I ran my cock over her little sole. My right hand holding her heel, my left supporting her toes. After a few pumps, Kristen was able to lean over and lick the tip of my cock.

After a few more pumps and licks, I used my right hand to take hold of my cock. With her foot still hovering, I slapped my cock on her sole three times, then went back to thrusting. Kristen took a peek over my wife's shoulder to see Dan still fucking her feet with his huge cock.

My wife begging Dan to cum. I imagined it was me she was talking to. I motioned for Kristen to use her hand on me, I was going to erupt soon. Kristen turned her attention back to me, taking my cock in her right hand. I was still holding my wife's foot just under it. Kristen took my cock and ran it left to right, rubbing my cockhead the length of my wife's sole.

She then said the magic words, "Cum all over her foot, I want to taste it."

She jerked me fast and my orgasm was rising from my balls. I looked down, watching her hand, loving how it felt wrapped around me. The first rope of cum shot out over my wife's foot and onto Kristen's right breast. The second rope landed in the same spot. She stroked harder, third and fourth spurts getting my wife's sole. She responded with a squeal while sucking Dan.

Kristen kept pumping my cock, wanting to get every last drop out of me. Still oozing, she pushed my cock to my wife's toes, smearing them with my cum. The buildup from watching all the sexy fun that went on up to this point had my orgasm produce an incredible amount of jizz.

Kristen was finally satisfied with my production, letting go of my cock. She brought her fingers to her face and licked them clean. Now staring into my eyes, she cupped her right breast and lifted, lapping up my cum and sucking her own nipple a bit.

The awe of what I was watching was snapped by Dan announcing he was ready to cum. He pulled Kristen's feet from his cock and scooted onto the bed more. This allowed my wife to take more of him in her mouth. She added both hands as well, stroking as she sucked. Dan lifted Kristen's left foot to his face, engulfing all five toes at once and sending him to the point of no return.

I could tell he was cumming in my wife's mouth now. She held the head of his cock in her mouth as she stroked faster and harder. Her hands making a stroking, twisting motion. Moan after moan as I'm sure it was in response to rope after rope hitting the back of her throat. Dan sucked on Kristen's red toes with fury.

Kristen was squealing in delight. He began fucking my wife's mouth slowly, his orgasm subsiding. My wife looked up, making eye contact with him. She released his hung cock from her grasp, showing him a mouthful of cum she collected. Not saying a word, Dan reluctantly let go of Kristen's foot.

My wife maneuvered off of her friend and turned to face her, careful to not let her cum-covered right foot touch the bed. Kristen sat up, folding her legs in. She held my wife's face with a hand on each side and guided her closer. They began kissing, Kristen opening her mouth, allowing my wife to share Dan's cum with her. Their kissing turned sloppy quickly, each one trying to taste more of his white, creamy spunk.

These two beautiful, sexy women carried on for a few minutes until they were satisfied. My wife remembering there was still a generous amount of my cum on her foot. Showing off her flexibility, she lifted it up between them. Dan and I had a front row seat, as they both licked and sucked the cum from her toes and sole. Their tongues seemed to meet each time, enjoying each other's touch.

My wife took her own big toe into her mouth as Kristen sucked on the other four at once. My cock was hardening again. Looking to Dan briefly, I noticed his was as well.

Finally breaking for air, the girls were done cleaning. The lust in their eyes told me this was just the beginning.

"You guys are in for a real show tonight," my wife said, taking short breaths.

"Yes they are," Kristen joined, "I want to taste your pussy again. I think I might be bi."

"Well good because I'm not anywhere close to being done with you either!" my wife answered.

"Would you be a dear and get us some waters?" she asked me.

Dan and I both took a walk downstairs to the kitchen. We made some small talk about how hot what we just watched was. Dan couldn't help but stroke himself occasionally. He mentioned how badly he wanted to fuck them both. I agreed. I loved to watch but it was almost painful not being more of a participant tonight. Little did I know, there was more to come.

As we made our way back up the stairs, we began to hear little whimpers as we got closer. Turning the corner to our bedroom, we were greeted with quite a visual. My wife was laying flat on her back, legs spread open. Kristen was bent forward on her knees and elbows, eating her pussy again.

I stopped in the doorway, taking it in. Dan hurried in and snuck up behind Kristen. He buried his face in her pussy. She was a little surprised and jumped. Dan kept going, until she settled down, eventually grinding her hips and pushing her pussy back onto his face. He stuck his tongue out as far as he could and proceeded to shove it inside her. My wife looked my way, smiling. I smiled back.

I decided I was going to play as well. I joined Dan behind Kristen. As he was tonguing her pussy, I began to tongue her ass lightly. I positioned myself on the bed, facing Dan. This way I had access to her tart little hole without making contact with him. I spread her ass apart with my hands, running my tongue from the top of her crack to her tight hole. She jerked again, taking several licks to calm her down.

I could see Dan was still stroking his cock as he savored her taste. Without any notice, he stood up and placed his cock at her entrance. I was in the midst of stimulating her ass so I didn't back off initially. He then rubbed his cockhead along her pussy using his left hand. It was the closest I've ever been to another man's cock. I pulled my head back.

Dan started to feed Kristen's pussy his huge, hard cock. She briefly stopped licking my wife to enjoy the feeling of being filled up. Inch by inch Dan's cock disappeared. I was eerily close to the action. My hands were still holding her ass cheeks apart as Dan pushed forward further and further.

"Oh my God! You're so big!" Kristen gasped.

"And you're so tight," Dan replied.

He pulled back out fully, then started again.

"Holy shit! My pussy feels so full!" she confessed.

"Just wait until I cum inside of it again," he said.

Dan began picking up the pace of his pumps. Kristen now licking my wife's pussy with determination as she moaned each time he pushed forward. My wife grabbing handfuls of her hair, holding her head to her pussy.

"You ready to taste me again?" my wife asked.

"Mm-hmm!" Kristen moaned into her.

I let go of Kristen's ass cheeks and moved next to my wife's head. I knelt to her right. This gave me a clear view of her friend bringing her to another orgasm. Dan replaced my hands with his, guiding him to keep a good rhythm. Being the ultimate wing-man that I am, I did something to help everyone out.

I reached over the top of Kristen with my left hand and grabbed my wife's left calf. I then grabbed her right calf with my right hand. I raised them up together, presenting Dan with her little feet to enjoy. He quickly took hold of them from me and put them to his face.

"Mm yea, suck my toes while I cum all over her face!" my wife cooed.

"I feel someone getting harder," Kristen whimpered.

Dan buried the full length of his cock inside Kristen and held still. He was devouring all ten of my wife's toes as if he were starved and they were the only food left to eat. His tongue running back and forth, back and forth. Each toe getting the attention it deserved.

My wife was ready to explode.

"Here I cummm!" she screamed.

Kristen's head shook side to side hastily. I knew she had my wife's clit sealed between her lips.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Here it comes!" my wife screamed again.

Dan stacked my wife's right foot on top of her left and fit all ten purple painted toes into his mouth. His mouth had such a good hold, he dropped his hands back to Kristen's hips and began fucking her again.

"Uhh! Uhh! Mmm! Yesss!" my wife was at the peak of her orgasm.

Kristen kept shaking her head, using her tongue, "Mmm...mmm."

Just as I thought her orgasm was subsiding, she announced another one was coming, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum again!"

Kristen was licking faster and inserted a finger into my wife.

"That's it! Yes! Keep fingering me!" she shouted, "And keep sucking my toes!"

Dan didn't need any more encouragement but he seemed to enjoy it. He started to suck each toe individually, and loudly. Each toe made a sound as if he pulled a sucker from his mouth.

My wife was spasming again, arching her back, shoving her pussy into her friend's face. I stroked myself hard a handful of times. My wife reached over and grabbed my cock. She gripped it hard as she came.

Her pussy was now very sensitive to Kristen's tongue, causing her to jerk uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck! It's your turn now girlie!" she said to her friend.

Kristen responded with a moan of approval, still licking up any juices she could.

"You're gonna have to give me my feet back big guy," she said to Dan, but not before he gave each sole a last, long lick from her heel to her toes.

"Don't worry, you can have them again in a bit," she reassured him.

She pulled her feet in, sitting up. Kristen held her place, as Dan continued fucking her from behind. Her head hung low.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon," she said softly.

My wife egged her on, "Cum all over his big cock!"

"Mmm, ok," Kristen mumbled.

"Ooh, I have another idea!" my wife said excitedly.

My wife spun around on the bed and shimmied her way under Kristen, back in the '69' position. Her head under her pussy, she raised up to lick her clit as Dan kept thrusting.

"Oh fuck!" Kristen shouted, "Here I cummm!"

"Shit!" Dan said, "Your pussy feels so good!"

My wife's mouth doubling the pleasure for Kristen along with Dan's hung cock. Her friend now releasing wave after wave of orgasm. Moaning. Groaning as she came as Dan pumped deeper and faster. My wife licking and tasting her juices as they flowed out of her pussy.

It was her turn to pinpoint Kristen's clit with her mouth, prolonging her orgasm. My wife shimmied a little more, taking a break from her friend's now-sensitive love tunnel. Her mouth and tongue now working on Dan's balls as he fucked Kristen. He slowed his thrusts down when he felt her tongue. Once again, he buried his cock inside Kristen. This time, holding still so my wife could orally pleasure his sack.

"Yea, that's it," Dan encouraged her, "Lick my balls."

My wife audibly moaning as she licked and sucked. I crawled to my left until I was kneeling in front of Kristen. She picked her head up, taking my cock in her mouth. I held her hair back and watched her suck me. Just past her face was my wife's pussy. Feeling my cock was wet enough, I pulled it back from Kristen's grasp. With my right hand, I aimed my cock lower and guided it into my wife.

I heard her groan her approval. That was muffled as Dan withdrew his cock from Kristen to give my wife a chance to clean her cream from his shaft. From my viewpoint, it looked like he was thrusting himself in and out of her throat. I lifted my wife's feet and placed them just in front of my face. I took a minute to admire her soles side by side as I fucked her slowly.

Not wanting to cum too soon, I lowered them back to the bed on either side of me. Kristen then lowered her head and gave my wife's clit a few licks as I pumped. Her face was just above her pussy when I backed out and offered her my cock again. She immediately took me into her mouth. It felt incredible.

My hips began pumping again, fucking her mouth. Never having done this before, I took advantage. I began alternating four pumps in Kristen's mouth, then four pumps in my wife's pussy. I did this over and over.

Dan was growing excited, "Uhh, I need to cum again!"

"Fuck me first!" my wife begged.

Kristen rolled to her left, off my wife. I gave my wife a few more thrusts of my cock before pulling out. She was getting wet again and I could tell she was close to another orgasm.

"Lay down," my wife told Dan as she sat up. "I wanna ride you."

"Mm, ok sexy," he answered.

Dan walked around to the side of the bed, sitting then laying. His legs were spread. My wife crawled up towards him, getting one last wet lick on his cockhead. Kristen had moved to the foot of the bed, taking a drink of water. As my wife prepared herself to mount Dan, I moved off the bed, standing next to her friend.

I had the perfect view of my wife lowering herself onto his huge cock. She seemed to growl with every inch filling her up. She wiggled her little hips until he was fully inside. Her cute butt jiggling side to side. Dan reached around and took two big handfuls of her ass, now guiding her up and down. My wife was sitting almost upright, back arched, hands on his chest to keep her balance.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum already!" my wife announced after only a few humps.

"Cum all over my dick," Dan said.

My wife worked her hips faster, sending her into a full-body convulsion. She was so tensed up as she began climaxing atop him. Dan noticed and took control. He lifted her hips slightly, then started to pump his cock up into her sopping pussy.

Grunting and groaning, my wife was loving it.

"Fuck me...fuck me!" she cried.

"Mmm-hmm!" Dan grunted back. "That's it, be a good girl and cum all over my cock!"

I took the water out of Kristen's hand and set it on the dresser. I guided her to the bed, having her take a seat. I knelt down in front of her and moved in on her pussy. Beginning with long, wet licks. I could taste her juices from her last orgasm with Dan fucking her. I did my best to clean it all up.

She was still sensitive and I was able to bring her to another orgasm with my mouth. The scene looked like it could be in a porno movie. My wife riding Dan's cock as I orally pleasured her friend laying next to them on the bed. Just as Kristen was settling down, my wife was orgasming again.

I needed to cum again badly. I rose up and slid my cock into Kristen with ease. I gave her a few pumps before she lifted her feet to my face.

"I know how much you like feet," she teased.

I could only moan in response as I began running my tongue all over her right sole, then the left. My cock was ready to explode.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum," I stammered.

"Mm, let me feel it," she begged.

I sucked the toes of her left foot into my mouth to muffle my moans as I released spurt after spurt of my cum inside her.

"Mmm yes!" she said, "Give me all that cum!"

"Mm-hmm," I replied, as my thrusting slowed down.

After what felt like eight or nine eruptions, my balls were empty. I held my cock as deep inside her as I could. I brought both of her feet together again, running my tongue all over them one last time. Kristen played along, flexing and spreading her toes as I did.

I slowly pulled my softening cock out, watching some of my thick cum ooze out with it. Meanwhile, my wife was now having her third orgasm riding Dan. I took a peek between their legs and could see Dan's cock was getting covered in her white cream.

As my wife took a break, still sitting on his cock, Dan spoke up.

"How about I cum in your friend this round and you get the next one?"

"That's fine," she replied, "I need a break anyways."

My wife rolled off Dan to her right, standing next to the bed. Dan sat up and called for Kristen to slide over. She swung her legs to her left, hanging slightly off the bed. Dan stood next to my wife. He gave his cock a few strokes, spreading my wife's cream all over it. He steadied himself and plunged forward.

Kristen responded with loud whimpers. He went right into a fast-pace fucking.

"He likes feet too," I said.

She immediately raised them and rested them on his shoulders. Dan was able to fuck her deeper in this position. They moaned and groaned at each other as he pumped away for a few minutes. As Kristen announced her orgasm, Dan took the liberty of her feet.

He was able to keep up his quick pace as her bright red toes popped in and out of his mouth.

She screamed in ecstacsy, "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

Dan kept fucking like a machine. My wife tried to jerk me back to life but it was no use. Kristen's orgasm was coming down.

"Come sit on my face and keep me quiet," she insisted of my wife.

"I'd love to!" she replied, never one to turn away some oral on her pussy.

My wife crawled up on bed, I gave her ass a playful slap as she did. She lifted her left leg over her friend's head, getting into position. Kristen pulled her pussy down to her mouth and went to work. She was once again, tasting and cleaning my wife's juices.

"Mm, I love having two sexy women at the same time," he spoke up.

"See if you can make her cum a few more times before you blow your load," my wife told him.

"That's the plan," he agreed.

He placed Kristen's feet back on his shoulders and focused on her pleasure. The view I had from the side was breathtaking. I really don't have penis-envy, but if I did, I would definitely pick Dan's. The extra long length combined with its girth made it look like the ideal alpha male cock. It seemed out of place or unexpected attached to a guy with his stature.

My 6'2" frame would carry it much better than his 5'9" height, I thought to myself briefly. I caught myself staring as it went in and out, in and out, of Kristen's pussy. Her lips looked so stretched, trying to accommodate it. With my wife now facing Dan, he moved in for a kiss. It was still a little uneasy feeling for me watching them.

It was never a thing between them until very recently. In the past, they would just fuck and get each other off, a lot. This added new element of kissing and sharing their passion was still new. Don't get me wrong, it also added a new level of sexiness as well. I alternated watching them kiss, watching Dan fuck Kristen, and getting looks of Kristen tonguing my wife.

Kristen was getting ready to climax again. She muffled her screams this time by pulling my wife down hard on her face, momentarily breaking their make out session. Dan adjusted quickly, getting a few licks of my wife's nipples.

Kristen was releasing wave after wave with her orgasm, it seemed to carry on. My wife decided to take hold of each of her friend's ankles and pulled her feet toward her. Dan moved with her and began bottoming out his cock inside her. Kristen couldn't help but grimace and groan in a mix of pain and pleasure.