Dan Needs A Hand...Or Is It A Foot?

Story Info
Dan comes back after a hiatus and is rewarded by my wife.
8.5k words
4.62
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has not seen Dan for close to a year. After his breakup with Kristen, I heard he really took it rough and was going through some dark times. I tried calling and texting, no response. I decided I would give him some space, that was eight months ago.

As far as my wife and I, we were getting along great. The sex was awesome too. She was very indulging in my foot fetish, and couldn't get enough of my tongue tasting her delicious pussy. We were having a date night every other weekend. She would dress up in all of my favorites, stockings, pantyhose, heels, open toes. You name it, she wore it. I was on cloud nine.

Fast forward to last Friday. It was a date night on our calendar. I was about ready to leave the office, tidying a few odd end things. It was 4:30pm. I text my wife as I normally do.

"Leaving in 5," I sent her.

Slightly curious I hadn't gotten a response yet, I walked to my car. Just as I started the engine, my phone dinged.

"Please don't be mad," it read.

"About?" I replied.

Another long minute went by, ding.

"Dan stopped over out of the blue," she text.

Before I could reply, she text again.

"It's nothing, I'm sure he'll leave soon."

Followed by, "And I swear nothing has happened between us. At least not yet," she said.

"I'll be home in ten mins," I text then drove quickly.

I never sped so fast before.

"He really likes my outfit for our date tonight," she text.

"Please hurry," she sent.

I raced through my neighborhood and into my driveway. I put the car in park and ran into the house. It was eerily quiet. No one down on the main floor. I made my way to the stairs and walked up swiftly.

I turned the corner to the left and entered the bedroom. There I found my wife, sitting on the floor next to Dan. They were both leaned back against the chaise lounge, legs extended out in front of them.

Dan saw me and quickly rose to his feet, walking my way. He gave me a big hug and apologized for not contacting me for so long. I looked my wife's way and finally noticed what she was wearing.

A black and gray sweater dress, black stockings, and her black knee-high leather boots with a 2" heel. She looked smoking hot.

Dan grabbed my attention back by apologizing for barging in on us. He said my wife told him we had our date night tonight. Then he told me how happy he was for us and thanked us for all the fun times we had together.

I thanked him too. My wife chimed in and gave a naughty-toned 'thank you' to Dan as well. We all laughed.

My wife suggested that maybe we could just get some take-out and eat at home so Dan and I could catch up. After some back and forth with Dan, him not wanting to be a burden, we decided that would be best.

I placed the order at my wife's favorite Thai restaurant and paid over the phone. Dan offered to pick it up, let me and my wife talk for a bit until he got back with the food.

"I'm sorry babe," I said to my wife as soon as Dan walked out the door.

"It's ok, it's not like you planned this," she said.

"Or did you?" she joked.

"No," I answered, "Definitely not. I really was looking forward to our night out."

"We will go tomorrow, how does that sound?" she replied.

"Sounds great, can't wait," I said before I leaned in to give her a kiss.

My wife made her way down to the kitchen and set out some plates and silverware. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a couple of cold beers. I cracked mine open and took a big gulp. I then poured my wife a fairly large glass of wine.

I handed her her glass, "Nothing crazy tonight."

"You know I love you, and trust whatever it is you decide," I told her.

We kissed again.

Dan was back with the food. I won't bore you with all the details but the three of us sat in the living room eating together. Playoff basketball was on in the background as we all chatted. Catching up and joking about this and that.

My wife was being a good sport. She was cuddled up by me on one end of the couch while Dan sat on the other end. We must have drank about six beers each, my wife had two large glasses of wine. The game had ended and Dan mentioned he should get going.

My wife whispered to me she was heading upstairs and that I shouldn't leave her waiting too long. Then teased that she would need some help with her boots.

My cock immediately hardened.

Dan stood up, then my wife. She turned and gave him a big hug goodbye, then kissed him on the cheek. I saw as Dan watched her walk away. He was staring at her ass in that dress and checking out her boots. I knew her stockings were driving him crazy, like me. Deep down, I know my wife did too, and I'm almost certain that is why she hung out with us so long.

My wife walked upstairs to our bedroom. The clock for me was ticking.

I stood and half-heartedly cleaned the empty beer bottles. I put the dishes in the sink, thinking to myself that they could wait until tomorrow morning. Dan was making small talk while I cleaned. I walked him to the door and was trying to say goodbye. This guy just kept talking.

He was going on about this new girl he had gone on a few dates with. He said he was really liking her until after their fourth date. I asked him what happened and he told me she had the ugliest feet he's ever seen. I laughed at him.

He was serious. I felt a little bad for laughing.

He then went into classic Dan-mode and told me how lucky I was with my wife. How great she was, and sexy, and then mentioned her feet. How much he's missed having a pair of beautiful feet to enjoy. I agreed with everything he said, telling him she was waiting for me upstairs.

Dan got bold and asked if he could watch us. He said he hasn't cum in two weeks. He promised not to do anything with my wife, but just wanted to watch. I initially told him no right away. His eyes looked like he could cry. He turned to walk away, but I stopped him.

For some reason I have yet to know why, I stopped him.

I told Dan he had a few minutes to go upstairs and help remove the boots off my wife's feet. I told him if he did a nice job, my wife might let him take a picture of her stockinged feet for him to beat off to after.

Dan hugged me. Then quickly made his way to the stairs. I was right behind him. We walked up in unison. The bedroom was lit only by the TV. King of Queens was on but it appeared the wine caught up to my wife. She was laying on her back, fully dressed.

Dan tiptoed over, stopping at her feet. I crept past him until I was near her head. Crouching down, I whispered to her. She awoke, but she was drowsy.

I told her Dan had asked to help with her boots and wanted a picture to help him jerk off. My wife wiggled her boots as a response, then giggled while saying something about Dan jerking off.

My wife opened her eyes and looked up at me. I gave her a kiss and she kissed back.

"Get these damn boots off me Dan," she pleaded.

Dan slowly unzipped her right boot, from her knee down to her ankle. With a little tugging, her foot popped free.

She moaned in response.

From my view, her light blue painted toes were barely visible in her black stockings. Her toes were flexing back and forth. Dan held her foot up, looking at every inch closely.

"I hope they don't smell," my wife teased.

"I told your husband I wouldn't touch you tonight," Dan said.

"Well that's no fun," my wife teased back.

I felt a hand on the side of my face. It pulled me to my wife. She was now kissing me. We kept kissing. I heard Dan unzipping her left boot as we tongued each other's mouths. My wife held my face to hers, not allowing me to break our kiss or look to see what Dan was doing. I got into the kissing.

Finally my focus was broken by light moaning and some heavy breathing. I was able to pull my wife's hand from my face and turn to my right slightly. Dan was now holding both of my wife's stocking-covered feet against his face. Only his nose was visible, just barely peeking out between her arches.

You could hear him smelling them with deep inhales, then moaning with each exhale. Over and over.

I kissed my wife with more passion. She was melting in my mouth. Moaning and groaning.

We kept kissing and Dan kept sniffing.

The sniffing sounds changed to kissing sounds. I snuck another peek.

My wife's feet were still being held up by Dan, but he was now placing little, soft kisses all over both of her soles. I watched as he would alternate from her left foot to her right foot. He covered from her heels, all the way up to the bottom of her toes.

His kisses soon turned into licks. I watched as Dan ran his tongue from her heel up to her big toe on her left foot. My wife's right foot was next, same technique. His tongue then spent some time flicking up and down her left arch. My wife was moaning louder into my mouth.

I briefly thought that I should put a stop to Dan and his antics, but my wife seemed to be enjoying the attention.

We carried on kissing passionately for several more minutes. I always loved kissing my wife like this. This also meant Dan had several more minutes to really taste and savor my wife's size six feet.

I peeked again to my right just in time to see his tongue run right to left, licking the bottoms of all ten toes. I continued watching, only to witness Dan take each toe between his lips and into his mouth. I can only imagine how his tongue was swirling around and around each one.

"I'm so wet," my wife whispered, pulling my attention back to her.

We kissed more as she held my face between her hands.

I decided to escalate things a bit.

My right hand wandered down from my wife's face, stopping briefly at her left breast. I groped and squeazed lightly at it through her dress.

Then down to her flat stomach, spreading my fingers and raking them back and forth, up and down.

Finally, resting my hand on top of her pussy. I could feel the heat. I started to gently play with her clit through her dress and panties. Her hips immediately started to move in a circular motion. My wife was raising her hips up off the bed, creating more contact with my fingers.

We kept kissing. Dan was still adoring her soles and toes.

My wife's right hand reached for my already-hard cock. She stroked me roughly through my khakis.

I moved both hands to her face as I kissed her with pure lust. She broke her left hand from mine, only to use it with her right and work on unbelting and unbuttoning my pants.

My cock sprang free, inches from her face. My right hand moved back to my wife's pussy. I toyed with it with more pressure this time.

She jerked my cock violently with her left hand. As she did, she pulled me closer. In no time, her mouth had swallowed my entire length. It took all my might not to cum at this moment.

I made the mistake of watching her swallow my cock, in, out. To my right, Dan's hands were wondering up my wife's left leg. They stopped when they reached the top hem of her black stocking. He began to peel it down her thigh, slowly.

My wife somehow managed to hold her feet up to his face while she continued to give me a mind-numbing blowjob. Her stockinged toes popping in and out of Dan's mouth.

Just the last few inches of stockings were left on the one leg before he pulled it off completely. As soon as her little size six foot was bare, Dan devoured it. All of his attention went to those bare toes and sole. All five toes disappeared in an instant, into his warm, wet mouth.

My wife responded by gagging on my cock. I could explode any second. And then I did.

Without any warning, my cock erupted in the back of my wife's throat. She gagged again, but kept me in her mouth. Stroking me with her right hand, draining every last drop of cum from my balls into her hungry mouth.

I could hear Dan sucking on her toes in the background. I held my wife's head to my cock, ensuring she tasted every last bit. Her eyes looking up at me, filled with lust.

Finally, my cock had stopped spasming. Turning to see Dan again, his eyes were closed. He was in pure ecstacy with my wife's feet. Alternating between sucking the bare toes on her left foot, and licking the entire length of the sole on her right, stockinged foot.

He would even take turns running each foot all over his face, sometimes both at the same time. I looked down and noticed a sizeable bulge pressing against his jeans.

I decided to pull my cock from my wife's mouth and go get a towel from our bathroom. I snuck quietly past Dan.

Only gone for a few seconds, my wife was now zeroed in on his pleasure. She was in a giving mood tonight.

My wife had put her hands behind her head, watching Dan lick and suck her feet and toes. I crouched down next to her, dabbing the corners of her mouth with the towel.

"Why don't you lay down and let me play with your cock while you have my feet," my wife suggested, breaking the silence.

"Mm," Dan responded with her left big toe in his mouth, "Are you sure?"

I'm not sure if he was asking me or my wife, but she answered.

"Yes, it's been so long since I've seen my 'big friend'," emphasizing the words big friend.

Dan was quick to let go of her feet briefly to remove his belt. His jeans were next.

"Leave your briefs on," my wife interrupted, "I'd like to pull it out myself."

"Of course you can," Dan said, "How do you want me?"

"Come lay next to me but put your head down there," she told him, pointing to her feet and the foot of the bed.

Dan sat down to her left, then spun around until his body was outstretched next to her. My wife scooted down a few inches, placing her feet right on top of his face.

He was almost laying flat on his back, just turned enough to reach her feet. Dan went right back to getting those toes in his mouth. My wife teased his cock over the top of his briefs. Her little hands took turns petting it's length and massaging his balls.

I watched in disbelief as the bulge grew larger.

With both hands, my wife took hold of it through the cotton fabric and stroked it. Dan grunted.

"Be careful," he warned, "I've had no action for the last two weeks."

"Poor thing," she teased, jerking faster and with a tighter grip.

A few seconds of this, she stopped.

"Time to refresh my memory," she added, before hooking both index fingers inside the flexible band of his briefs, then pulling them down his thighs.

Inch by inch Dan's cock was appearing. I could see my wife's eyes growing wider with each tug.

Dan was still occupied with her feet. He must have been really enjoying the different contrast with her left foot being bare, and the right still encased in her black stocking.

I know I was really loving the way they looked. I thought they looked extra sexy.

My wife meanwhile had managed to work Dan's briefs all the way off. Her hands found their way back to his extra large cock. Slowly and methodically, she worked her hands from the base, up to the head.

"Just love my feet while I stroke you nice and slow," she said to Dan.

"Mm," Dan replied, "I'd love to do this all night."

"Then have them all night," she continued, "Just relax and enjoy them."

This little interaction let me know I was in store for a longer night than I might have planned. I also knew that this would also give me time to get myself ready to go again. I decided to take a stroll downstairs to the kitchen and get a few waters.

I wasn't gone long. My wife and Dan were still in the same position when I returned.

Dan was rubbing his face all over her soles while he was receiving a passionate handjob. It was evident, he was leaking pre-cum.

I walked over to my wife's side again and offered her a drink. She happily accepted. After her sip of water, I leaned down for a kiss. She kissed back, never stopping her hand movements with Dan's cock.

Once I broke the kiss, she immediately moved her head towards his hardness. Dan's cockhead parted her lips and pushed it's way inside her mouth. She would then give him and on-again, off-again blowjob to go with her hands.

Dan would moan and groan each time she took his cock in her mouth.

Each time he said he was close, my wife would bring everything to a stop. She did this seven or eight times. When I checked my phone, Dan had been enjoying my wife's feet for close to an hour. And she had been toying with his cock for almost forty minutes.

I walked to the end of the bed, naked. I crouched down here and took in the beautiful sight of my wife's soles. It's my favorite part of her feet, and the effect of one in stockings and the other bare was like the best of both worlds. My cock was hard again.

Dan was taking two, then three toes into his mouth at a time. Slurping and sucking noises were growing louder and louder.

My wife gave me a smile, knowing how much I loved this view. She then moved her way to get his cock in her mouth one more time. This time she fit it deeper into her mouth. It was more than a mouthful, but still so much cock left exposed. Her head bobbed up and down quickly.

Dan was close. His panting between toe sucking was getting obvious. He pulled back his head and extended his tongue. He began lapping her bare foot from her heel to her toes. Once, twice, three times. Then her stocking sole, once, twice, three times.

My wife pumped his hung cock with her right hand as her mouth moved up and down on the top half.

"Uhhh," Dan finally mustered, "I'm gonna cum!"

My wife kept sucking and stroking, "Mmhmm."

"Oh shit, get ready!" Dan warned.

She never flinched.

Dan stacked her stockinged foot on top of her bare foot and somehow stuffed all ten toes into his mouth. He held them as he came deep into my wife's throat.

She gagged a bit, causing her to stop stroking, but she kept her mouth locked onto his cock. Able to regain her composure, she began her hand movement again. She seemed determined to get every last drop of cum from his oversized balls as well.

Dan wasn't letting go of her feet either. They were now pressed against his face.

"Oh wow!" Dan spoke, "That was incredible."

"Yea?" my wife asked, finally pulling off from his cock but still stroking it slowly.

"I haven't cum like that in a long time," he said.

"I could tell," she joked, "That was a huge load."

"Yea, sorry about that," he apologized, "It just felt so good. And your feet, shit."

My wife laughed, "That good?"

"That good," he continued, "I'd fuck your feet everyday if I could."

My wife shot me another smile and a wink.

"I'd like to fuck them everyday too," I chimed in.

This got a laugh from all of us.

"Well maybe you could fuck them before you go," my wife played along.

"That is, if you're up for it!"

Dan was breathing heavily, but liked the challenge, "Give me five minutes and you got a deal!"

"Babe, looks like you're ready again," she said, noticing my hard cock.

"I am," I answered, "Watching you does that to me."

"Mmm, is that right?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

I just nodded, starting to walk back to her side of the bed.

"Hand me my water please," she said.

I did.

She took a big gulp and swished it in her mouth before swallowing. Then another.

My wife handed me the water to put back on her nightstand. She scooted to her left and patted the bed next to her, signaling for me to join her. I sat.

She pulled me gently to lay next to her. Then she leaned over me and kissed me. I was hesitant at first.

"Relax," she said, "I rinsed all his cum down already."

She then kissed me again. I began to kiss back. Our tongues found each other and began swirling around and around. My tongue found her mouth and she sucked it gently, as if it were a little cock.

Her head pulled back, stopping our kiss.

"Would you like to kiss me while I jerk you off?" she asked me.

"I would love that," I said.

I couldn't remember the last time we did this, but I absolutely love doing it. My wife was still in her dress, with one black stocking on.