Dan Needs A Hand...Or Is It A Foot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, give me a hand," I said, "Get her panties off for me."

He rolled over, hovering over my wife, her legs stretched between his. I began kissing my wife again as Dan worked her panties down her legs. She was wiggling her hips to help. Once I figured they were off, I moved my right hand to confirm.

I felt the little patch of hair just above her pussy lips. My wife also found my cock with her left hand.

Our kissing turned very erotic, very quickly. I fingered her pussy as she jerked me. I love kissing like this, but tonight my wife seemed to really be into it. She was the one moaning into my mouth and trying to kiss me deeper. I welcomed it with open mouth.

Her hand felt magical on my cock. Kissing went straight to my head, getting me to that breaking point much sooner than I wanted.

"Mmmm!" my wife mumbled shockingly.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dan pulling my wife's right stocking down. He was only using one hand, the other was pulling at his cock, trying to get it back to full length.

I focused back on fingering my wife. I needed to distract myself from cumming. I targeted her clit. I pinned it down with my middle and ring fingers. Small, circular motions, increasing the speed from slow to steady.

Her reaction of jerking me harder told me she liked it. My fingers circled faster. Her jerking matched.

A tingling sensation found it's way to the head of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum," I quickly mumbled to my wife.

She just moaned into my mouth and kept stroking me fastly. I felt the first rope of cum shoot out of my cock like a cannon. I didn't know where it landed, but it was immediately followed by a second, third, and fourth. I continued kissing my wife while she kept working on me with her hand.

Finally, my cock stopped spurting, a bit of cum just oozing out now. We broke our kiss and I pulled my head back. My wife's right hand was still wrapped around my cock, stroking slower.

I could see where my cum had shot. The chest of her dress was covered in my thick, gooey jizz. I reached for the towel and tried to dab it clean. It didn't work. I decided to help my wife slide her dress up and over her head until it was off. She threw it to the ground in a bunch.

I was exhausted. I wiped my cock with the towel and put my boxers back on. I then walked around the bed and laid next to my wife. She was wearing only her bra at this point, but that didn't last long.

"Well I guess there's no need to keep this on now," she said, sitting up and pulling her arms inside the shoulder straps.

Her bra was raised up, over her head and off. It joined her dress on our floor.

Dan was sitting at the foot of the bed, just left of my wife's bare feet, facing her. He was using his left hand to stroke and lightly massage her left foot. His right hand was starting to get his hung cock hard again.

"A foot massage sounds like a great idea," my wife teased.

"I guess I do owe you one," Dan responded sarcastically.

He moved himself onto the bench we have at the foot of our bed. In a kneeling position, his cock was laying on top of our mattress. It was continuing to grow.

I looked on as he used both hands to knead her soles. Using his thumbs to rub out any tense spots. My wife turned her head towards me and smirked.

She was in some kind of mood today.

"Tired?" she asked me, smiling.

"Yes," I answered, "Very."

My eyes were getting heavy, but I wanted to be a good host. Fighting the yawning, trying to watch Dan massage my wife's feet. I was able to watch for several more minutes until I accidentally dozed off.

I don't know how long I was sleeping for, but I don't believe it was long.

"Oh I see you're done massaging my feet huh?" I heard my wife say to Dan.

"You said I could fuck them tonight," he said back.

"I guess I did," she responded, "Is this a good position?"

"I love it, for now," he answered, "I'll probably try something else in a bit."

I opened my eyes to see Dan's huge cock gliding between the big toes of my wife's feet. Her blue polish looked absolutely amazing.

I noticed my wife was watching his cock intently. Dan was also looking down, taking in the visual appeal of my wife's toes touching his hard cock.

This went on for several minutes. Dan changing the pace of his thrusts, mimicking as if my wife's toes were a pussy. A slow push forward followed by a quicker pull back. My wife was doing a nice job of keeping her feet in place so there was enough pressure being applied to his cock.

She was getting turned on. Her hands found their way to her breasts. She began squeezing and massaging them. My wife's nipples were standing at full attention. Her fingers frequently pinching and teasing them.

My eyes were heavy, but I didn't want to miss the show.

Dan aimed his cock lower, thrusting it between those lovely, high arches of her size sixes. My wife responded by turning her feet in towards each other just slightly.

He looked up at the ceiling, eyes closed, as he pumped away at her bare feet.

It was pretty dark in the room, but his oversized cock was plainly visible from my viewpoint.

"Your feet feel so damn soft and good on my cock," he exhaled.

"Glad to see your big guy still likes them," my wife said back, softly.

Dan grunted, "I love them," as he thrust faster.

His cock pushing through her arches, reaching well past her ankles. I thought at any moment, she would beg him to fuck her.

"Want me to turn over?" she asked.

"Mmm, yea," he agreed, "Just one minute."

Dan took hold of my wife's ankles and lifted her feet off the bed. His cock still between her arches. He fucked her feet more aggressively before finally having her lay on her stomach.

Laying flat, her feet were stretched to the end of the bed again. Dan quickly lined his cock up with her soles. Once again, it dwarfed her feet in length.

My wife felt his smooth balls touch her toes, curling them in response. Her toes massaging and tugging them. Dan's cock rested on top of her heels as she did this.

Dan was groaning in appreciation. Instinctively, he began to pump his cock forward and back. It was gliding just above her soles, the only steady contact was with her heels, and when my wife flexed her toes to his balls every thrust backwards.

In my mind, I recalled all the times I've had my wife's feet just like this. I would line my own cock up to see how it compared in length with her size sixes. My balls by her toes, my cockhead would reach to just about the bottom of her arch.

Dan, on the other hand, his cockhead was well past her heels. It was one of the sexiest things I've seen.

He then leaned forward until he was able to kiss my wife's bare ass. Placing a slow, wet kiss on each cheek. She was caught off guard, letting out a little squeal.

Once Dan stood straight again, my wife bent her knees, lifting her feet off the bed behind her.

"Fuck my feet," she pleaded to him.

"Mmm," Dan responded.

"Fuck my little feet with your big cock," she repeated, now looking at me.

He took the order well. Aiming his cock down, until it pushed it's way between her arches. Dan began fucking her soles with a fast pace. I watched on as my wife's ass jiggled with each thrust.

Faster. Harder. Dan was pumping almost angrily.

My wife kept encouraging him, "That's it, fuck them."

"Mmmm, fuck them harder."

"I want your cum all over my feet."

He wasn't talking, just thrusting and groaning. His eyes were glued to the action. So were mine. My wife's soles looked so soft, and a little wrinkly.

Dan was really getting into it and enjoying her feet. He grabbed her ankles, pulling her feet towards him as he thrust forward.

My wife took the hint and adjusted. She spread her legs slightly, enabling her to turn her feet in towards each other. Her soles were lined up perfectly.

Dan immediately shoved his cock between them, grabbing her ankles again. The full length of his cock was now getting to really feel almost every inch of both soles.

He fucked her feet this way for a few minutes.

"Fuck," he gasped, "I'm getting close."

"Mmm," she replied, "You gonna cum all over my pretty feet?"

"Oh fuck yea," Dan said.

"Let me help," she answered, turning her head over her right shoulder.

My wife and her feet took over. She was the one sliding her feet back and forth on his hung cock. It appeared that she had a good grip of it between her feet. He was no longer fucking her feet, rather she was giving him a footjob.

Her toes were grasping at the base of his cock. Not quite able to fully fit around his girth. Her heels and balls of her feet were perfectly aligned on each foot. Long strokes, dragging her blue-painted toes from the base all the way to the head of his cock.

She had complete control.

My wife was mixing it up going slow, then pumping her feet faster. Dan was getting close. His eyes fixated on his cock between her soles.

"I'm getting really close," he announced.

"Mm good," my wife moaned back.

Dan took hold of her ankles one again, ready to finish himself off with my wife's little feet. Fucking them quickly.

My wife letting out little moans and groans with each thrust. I'm sure a part of her wished his big cock was filling her pussy.

"Here I cum!" Dan said loudly, pulling his cock from her feet.

He was still holding her left ankle with his left hand, his right hand giving his cock some last few pumps. My wife held her feet still. Presenting him with two perfectly positioned, soft soles to catch all of his juices.

Dan stroked fast, before working just the head of his cock. Squeezing it in his fist over and over.

"Uuhhh!" he exhaled.

His first shot of cum landed on my wife's right foot. It stretched from her arch to her heel.

The next one got her right sole again. Just to the left of the first, getting more of her arch.

His third wave was aimed at her left sole, able to cover most of that arch with one spurt. The fourth and fifth landed on my wife's left foot as well, her toes finally feeling his warm cum.

Dan kept stroking himself until his balls were completely emptied. Once done, he he let go of her ankle. I sat up to get a look.

My wife's soles were drenched with his seed. He was able to place his cum on almost every inch of both soles.

"Mm," my wife finally spoke, "That sure feels like a lot of cum on my feet."

Dan was still stsnding there, holding his cock, "I made sure to give both of your sexy feet as much as I could."

My wife turned her feet together, sole to sole, and began rubbing and mixing all of his cum together. She was playing with it, now covering any little inch that was missed before. Her toes spreading, pushing and pulling that white, creamy goo all over her feet.

Dan and I watched in amazement.

I leaned back enough to give my wife's right ass cheek a warm kiss, then another.

I could see Dan's cock was deflating out of the corner of my eye. He didn't want this opportunity to end it seemed. He began running his cock on her soles again, using it to help spread his cum.

My wife moaned when she felt his cock on her feet again, lifting her ass off the bed slightly.

Dan kept gliding his cock on her soles. My wife continued to lift her ass and hips up and down, almost as if she was humping the bed.

I was giving her ass a kiss each time it lifted. I changed that to little licks as she carried on.

"I'm so wet," she whispered softly.

I wasn't sure if Dan was able to hear her, but I did. The next time her hips lifted, I snuck my right hand underneath. When she pushed back down, her pussy was met with my fingers.

I began to search for her clit.

Found it. She immediately bucked her hips up off the bed. My wife lowered herself back down. Now she was the one looking for my fingers. Grinding her pussy against me.

Dan took notice as kept running his cock back and forth on her soles using his right hand. He reached over with his left hand and grabbed her whole left ass cheek when she lifted up again.

She held it there for him to massage and squeeze, groaning her approval.

"Put it in," she whispered.

Dan heard her that time. His left hand moved from her ass to her hip. He pulled her slightly back towards him. My wife pulled her cum-covered feet apart and dropped them to either side of his legs. Raising herself off the bed, her ass was getting closer and closer to Dan's limp, but still impressive cock.

He was still pulling at it with his right hand. It was very slick, covered in his own cum from her soles and toes.

I tried my best to keep my fingers in contact with her clit as she moved. She seemed to appreciate it, gyrating her hips as she moved.

In one swift attempt, Dan buried his cock inside my wife's pussy from behind. She immediately began to rock back and forth.

I attempted to remove my fingers, but she quickly stopped me. Her right hand grabbed mine, holding me there. Her clit and pussy were on fire.

I spun around on the bed, never losing contact with her. My head was now near her right hip, my hardening cock near her hanging head. She swallowed my cock whole as my fingers moved in short, pressured circles.

"Oh my God!" she let out, letting my cock out of her mouth, "I'm gonna cummm!"

Dan was holding still, his right hand had a firm grip at the base of his cock. His left hand was resting on my wife's ass as she controlled the pace.

I took the liberty to take a peek. My cock was out of reach of her mouth, moving just enough to see his cock disappearing then reappearing from her pussy. It was beginning to be covered in a white cream. I'm sure it was a mix of my wife's juices and Dan's cum.

"Aaahhh!" she yelled, "Oh fuck! Oh shit!"

My wife was having an orgasm already. It couldn't have been thirty seconds of his cock inside her.

My fingers slowed to a tease as a second wave hit her. She bucked her ass back onto Dan with more force. When she felt his entire length, she moved her hips left to right, over and over.

"Oh yes!" she yelled again, "Fucking cumming again!"

I shuffled back up to align my cock with her face again. My cock was aching to feel her warm, wet mouth again. I would have to wait.

"Let me turn over," she said, "But keep it in me."

She pleaded with Dan to make sure his cock stayed buried inside her.

He was up for the challenge.

My wife bent her right leg at the knee. Then slowly moved it under her left leg. Dan held her hips as she did, holding himself inside.

She was now laying on her right side, left leg resting on top of her right. Dan pulled her more aggressively towards him. He began fucking her like this.

"Oh fuck," she let out, "You feel fucking huge!"

"Your pussy feels so fucking good too," Dan added.

He pumped faster. The squishy sounds from all the wetness filled the room.

I was convinced his cock was growing again already.

My wife called out to me, "Babe, can you get a warm, wet bath towel?"

"Sure," I answered, laying behind her.

I rolled carefully off of my side of the bed and stood up. I watched Dan give my wife a few fast thrusts before I walked to our bathroom. With each thrust forward, he would rock her entire body. She looked so petite and helpless being fucked in that position.

The water took a minute to warm up before I was able to get the towel wet. As I made my way back to the bedroom, that familiar squishing sound filled my ears. Still laying on her right side, my wife had extended her left hand and placed it on Dan's right hip. It looked as if she was trying to push him back a little, or just trying to ease his cock into her at a slower pace.

I stood on the side of the bed, to his left. My wife facing me. I was still naked. Dan and I made eye contact. He then looked down and noticed my hard cock.

"Want a turn?" he asked me as he continued to fuck my wife.

"Yea," I responded, "I'd love one."

I handed him the towel and we swapped positions. Dan brought the towel to his face and gave it a wipe.

"I wanted that to get the cum off my feet," my wife interrupted.

My cock slid in with ease. In fact, my wife's pussy felt loose. But it was also very wet.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Dan answered, "Here, let me get that for you."

He began to use the towel and clean my wife's feet. He even squatted down so he could make sure he was getting all of the mess he made only minutes earlier.

I tried to focus on fucking my wife. Slow thrusts, burying my entire cock each time. She gave me little whimpers of appreciation.

"How do those feel?" Dan asked, standing back up.

"Mm, much better," my wife said, wiggling her toes and scrunching her soles.

"Fuck," I exhaled.

"Take a break babe," my wife knew my predicament, "Just watch a bit and go again later."

I pulled my cock out quickly before I lost control, heading off my own orgasm. When I did, a loud 'plop' sound was made. Looking down at my cock, it was shiny and covered in cream.

"Is that big guy ready to make me cum some more?" my wife asked, grabbing a hold of Dan's cock with her left hand.

"Your orgasm is his number one priority," he quipped back.

My wife moaned in response, jerking his cock. She pulled him towards her. Dan shuffled his feet until his cock was near her face. Her mouth opened up and attempted to swallow his cockhead.

She continued to stroke his growing shaft as she spun herself towards him on the bed. Finally, my wife was positioned for Dan. Her ass just at the edge of the side, legs spread.

My wife pulled his cock towards her gaping pussy. Guiding it inside her with her left hand. That wedding ring looked extra sparkly. Her right hand moved to her clit, making small circles as Dan started pumping.

"Mmm, that's it," she said softly, "Fuck me nice and slow."

"I will fuck you however you want," he groaned.

"Your cock feels amazing," she continued.

"I'm not even fully hard yet," Dan replied, "But I'll get there soon."

"Oh fuck!" my wife gasped, "I think I'm gonna cum again."

"Yeah?" he teased, "That's it. Cum all over my cock."

"Mmmm shit!" she blurted.

"Show me how much you love my big dick," Dan told her, giving long, slow thrusts.

My wife orgasmed again as I watched. Her whole body was shaking and convulsing.

I decided to grab the towel off the floor and take it to the bathroom. I gave it a quick rinse in the sink. By the time I came back to the bedroom, her orgasm had subsided.

"Oh my God you fuck me so good," she gushed.

"And you fuck me so good too," he replied.

My wife bent her knees, grabbing a hold of her right ankle. She brought her foot to her face and started to lick her own toes. Then she sucked her big toe into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yea!" Dan responded

"Mm, you like that?" she teased him.

"That's hot," he stammered, picking up the pace of his thrusts.

"Oh wow," she panted, "I feel you getting harder.......and bigger!"

She couldnt keep her toe in her mouth with the panting, so she began licking from her arch to her toes with her tongue extended out. Lick after lick as Dan was fucking her more and more aggressively.

"Oh my fuck!" she exhaled.

"Cum again for me," he ordered.

"Yes!" she yelled out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Another orgasm approached and took over. My wife lost focus of her foot.

Dan took the opportunity to pull it towards his own mouth. Quickly stuffing all five blue-painted toes into his mouth at once. He was fucking her with all his might.

The bed was rocking violently. The squeaking getting louder and louder. I had a brief thought that it might actually break.

I crawled onto the bed from the opposite side. I bent down and kissed my wife on the mouth, upside down. She kissed back. I broke it off soon after, replacing my mouth with my cock.

Her mouth felt incredible. I placed my right hand on her right cheek. With my left hand, I aimed my cock for her mouth. I began to fuck her mouth, allowing myself breaks when needed.