Dan Reclaims My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move Kristen," my wife said, "I'll join you soon. Dan is going to cum soon."

"Oh fuck!" Dan moaned, "You know me too well!"

My wife's arches stroked him in perfect rhythm.

"Cum on my feet Dan," she dirty talked him.

"Come on....you know you want to," she continued.

"Mm, I'm really close," Dan announced.

"That's good. I want to feel your big cock cum all over my little feet," she pleaded.

Kristen and I both looked on. Dan's breathing was quickening. She was resting her feet, cummy soles up, on my thighs.

"Oh shit, get ready!" Dan warned my wife.

"Come on big boy!" she teased as her feet kept stroking.

His cock looked massive in comparison to her feet. It was as if she had to do twice as much work with his footjob versus me. No wonder my wife's legs were in such good shape.

Dan's cock began to explode. His first rope shot up three feet in the air, making a loud 'splat' noise when it landed on my wife's right shin. A second and third rope shot up a good foot before they both landed on the tops of her feet. My wife kept the pressure of her feet up and continued milking his cock. A fourth, fifth and sixth rope covered the toes of her left foot and the big toe on her right.

She was still wanting more. Dan produced four more streams of cum onto her feet before he was finished.

"Mm my God!" my wife said sexily, "Look at all of that yummy cum on my feet!"

"I've really missed your sexy little feet," Dan offered, trying to catch his breath.

"Scoot over babe," my wife said to me, "I want to share with Kristen."

I managed to pull myself up off the bed. I walked around to get my water. I checked to see what my wife was up to as she instructed Kristen to roll over onto her back. My wife then pushed her feet against Kristen's feet. Dan and I now watched as they flexed and rubbed their cummy feet together. My cum on Kristen's feet and Dan's cum on my wife's feet was mixing together.

"Oh my God he came so much!" Kristen said shocked.

"I know! I just love it!" my wife answered. "I love it even more when he cums inside me!"

"Mm, I bet it feels amazing," Kristen agreed.

My wife's feet were noticeably smaller than Kristen's. All four feet seemed to be evenly covered in cum now.

"Here, let me try something," my wife suggested to her friend.

She scooted forward a bit, her feet moving up to Kristen's breasts. She ran her cummy feet all around her nipples, then over them. Kristen seemed to enjoy it, her breathing picking up.

My wife then held Kristen's left ankle in her hands, bringing her face closer to it. She then took a big lick of Kristen's big toe. My wife proceeded to clean all the cum off of her foot with her mouth. This was another milestone for us tonight. In the back of my mind, watching this gave me hope that we would both play with a pair of sexy feet at the same time one day.

When Kristen's left foot was cum-free, my wife began to clean her right.

"Let me try that," Kristen said.

She took hold of my wife's right foot and began giving her toes small licks.

"Wow!" she wondered out loud, "Which one's cum taste so good?"

Her licks got bigger and bigger. Soon she was licking my wife's entire sole, from her heel up to her toes. Kristen would then slurp on her toes, sucking the cum clean from them.

Dan and I urged them both on with moans and groans. I sat back down on the bed near my wife. I got a closer look as she finished cleaning Kristen's right foot. She playfully opened her mouth to show me how she swallowed every drop. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. Dan finally stood up and took a long drink of his water. His cock still seemed semi-erect.

"You look like you're ready to go another round!" I joked.

"Shit," he said, "I might have to!"

Both my wife and Kristen moaned in approval.

"It might be hard, but I want to fill both of those pussies with cum," he continued.

"Fuck. Man I'm exhausted," I said. "Maybe I'll rebound."

The girls got up and went to the bathroom together. I went and laid on the chaise lounge. Dan went to use the other bathroom. I heard the shower in my bathroom turn on. I was starting to doze off as Dan returned.

"I better clean up too," he mentioned to me, joining my wife and Kristen in the bathroom.

I could hear both of them encouraging him to join them in the shower. It got really quiet. I awoke sometime later to see the three of them on the bed. I'm not sure how long I slept for, but it couldn't have been too long.

Dan was fucking my wife from behind again. Kristen was laying on her back with my wife's face buried in her pussy. I perked up rather quickly. With each thrust of Dan's cock, she would moan as she was trying to give her friend oral. Dan was holding Kristen's ankles up high, staring at her feet. He took a break from thrusting to lean forward and slip some of her toes into his mouth.

Kristen loved it.

"My turn!" she said excitedly.

Dan backed his cock out of my wife slowly. It made a suction sound as it was pulled out. My wife must have orgasmed again before I woke up, I thought. She seemed very wet. Kristen got herself positioned where my wife just was, but not before giving Dan's big cock a few strokes with her hands.

My wife was laid with her legs spread, waiting for Kristen to taste her. She slowly toyed with her pussy as she waited.

"Give me all of it," Kristen said to Dan before getting up on her knees.

She immediately put her face to my wife's pussy, licking it. My wife lifted both legs and teased Dan by wiggling her toes.

Dan put the tip of his cock inside Kristen. Then leaned forward slowly until he was fully in. He held still, now sucking my wife's toes, giving Kristen time to adjust to his size.

"Holy shit!" she screamed, "It's so fricking big!"

"You'll get used to it," Dan encouraged her.

"I think I'm gonna cum already," she confessed.

Dan pumped his cock slowly in and out, reluctantly having to let go of my wife's toes

Kristen tried to distract herself by licking my wife's pussy. My wife seemed to really enjoy her touch.

"Your pussy is so tight!" Dan whispered.

"Fuck me faster!" she begged.

Dan didn't have to be told twice. He began pumping his cock faster. I must have somehow dozed off again, right after Kristen had a wall-shaking orgasm. I was concerned the neighbors might have actually heard her screaming.

When I awoke the second time, I was not alone. Slowly opening my eyes, I could see Kristen had come lay next to me. She was curled up, laying on her right side, still naked. I lifted my head a little higher until I could see the bed. There I saw my wife laying on her left side, facing me. Dan was laying behind her, also on his left side.

It took a few seconds to realize they were still having sex. They were spooning while Dan penetrated her. My wife's eyes were closed, but her mouth kept making movements. This is her favorite position to be fucked. She was licking her lips, then pressing them together tightly, then opening her mouth to make an 'O' shape.

I watched for a few minutes and felt my cock start to stiffen. My wife finally opened her eyes and saw me. She gave me a huge smile, then mouthed that I should fuck Kristen again. I smiled back and mouthed 'I love you'.

I pressed my cock against Kristen's pussy as she laid still. I held my cock with my left hand and rubbed it against her a little harder. This seemed to work. She moaned slightly, pushing her ass back into me. I quickly spit in my hand and stroked my cockhead. I found her opening and I slid in easily.

Her pussy felt stretched and swallowed my cock. Dan must have really fucked her long and good when I fell asleep. Kristen was gyrating her hips with each of my pumps. My cock was now fully hard as I found a steady pace. She was letting out small whimpers when I would thrust forward.

My left hand found her left breast as I squeezed it gently. Kristen moved her left hand to my hip, pulling me into her. I looked past her to the bed and watched my wife get fucked by Dan as I was now fucking her friend. My wife was still lying on her side, right leg now up in the air. Dan was grunting and groaning with each if his thrusts. He reached up and grabbed her right ankle, pulling it down. My wife's knee bent, as her right foot lowered to his hip.

My wife turned her head towards Dan. They started to kiss as they fucked. Both of them moaning into each other's mouth. I could hear them kissing sloppily as I maneuvered to change positions with Kristen.

I knew I might never get this opportunity again so I wanted to take advantage.

"Have you ever been fucked in your ass?" I whispered into her ear as I hovered over her, still pumping in and out.

Finally, her eyes opened, turning her head to look at me.

"No. Jon thinks it's nasty but I've always wanted to try."

"Mmm," I groaned, "Would you let me be your first?"

"Please go slow," she answered, "And if I say stop you have to stop."

"Deal," I agreed.

I gave her pussy a few more thrusts and then pulled out. I grabbed her by her hips and flipped her onto her stomach. I kneeled at the foot of the lounge, her feet dangling. I started with my tongue on her right foot. I licked and sucked all five toes before inching up her sole to her heel. I spent a few extra seconds tonguing her sensitive arch.

Once past her heel, my tongue ran up the back of her leg, to her calf. I got to the back of her knee, then did the same with her left foot. Again, ending behind her knee. My body was almost shaking with excitement to taste her tart little hole. I tried to compose myself so that she didn't feel uncomfortable. Her body seemed relaxed.

I took a quick look to my left. My wife and Dan were still kissing loudly as they went at it. She was having another orgasm. I was thrilled for her, but put my focus back on her friend.

I drew Kristen's feet together around my cock. I was 'trapped' between her soft arches. I gave her feet a few thrusts before stopping. I was able to lean forward and reach her ass with my face while still having my cock between her feet. I planted light kisses on each ass cheek until I kissed every inch. Her feet would flex when I would get near her asshole. This of course felt great on my cock.

I then kissed her tart hole with a long, slow kiss. I stuck my tongue out just barely and grazed it over the top of it. She jerked. I did it again. She jerked again. My third and fourth licks were quick, barely giving her time to react. I decided to get her a little more comfortable, so I tongued at her pussy from behind. This put my nose directly on her tartness as I then shook my face side to side slowly. I had my tongue inside her pussy as I swirled it around.

Kristen's hips raised up off the lounge and pushed back into me. My nose was close to penetrating her ass. With her hips still raised, I pulled my tongue from her pussy and ran her wetness up to her asshole. I made small circles around it in between licking it directly.

I started to fuck her feet again as I kept my tongue swirling around her puckered hole. I heard some shuffling on the bed. I moved my eyes to see but never lost contact with Kristen.

Dan was sitting up on his knees with my wife's left leg up on his right shoulder. My wife was still laying on her side, facing us. Her eyes were opening and closing as she was clearly in ecstasy. Dan looked over and made eye contact with me. He gave a huge smile before grabbing my wife's right foot and putting her entire heel into his mouth.

My wife's bright white painted toes spread in response. Dan didn't wait long before slipping them into his mouth. I was so turned on, I got bolder with Kristen. I sucked on my index finger of my right hand, getting it nice and wet. I then placed my tongue just at the opening of her pussy. As my finger started to creep inside her tight, virgin ass, I pushed my tongue inside.

She rolled her hips lightly, actually pushing more on my finger inside her. Gently, I fingered her ass as I tongued her pussy. Once my finger was about halfway in, I removed my tongue and replaced it with the first two fingers on my left hand. Her head dropped as I picked up the pace. Not long after, I was able to get my whole finger into her ass.

My wife had her eyes open now, watching me again, yet reveling in the lust she has for Dan's cock.

Dan had changed up his attack of my wife as well, still on her left side. He would thrust his cock in and out of my wife four times and then pull his cock out completely. He would then hold my wife's feet together and pump his cock between them four times. He alternated this routine a handful of times before finally focusing on fucking her, making her orgasm again.

I stood up and readied myself to take Kristen's ass virginity. The tip of my cock was resting on her hole. I pushed down slowly. She grunted as my head popped inside her ass. I stopped and held still. I was trying to be gentle, fighting every urge to ram her tartness. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks. I pushed another half inch inside.

"Oh my gosh!" she was saying, "You feel huge!"

"Well that's a first!" I joked, causing all four of us a laugh.

"You're a good size babe," my wife chimed in.

"If you think I feel huge, wait until Dan comes over here," I teased.

"There's no way," Kristen fired back, "At least not tonight."

I pushed another half inch inside, then slowly pumped out and back in. Slowly, I built up my rhythm. I reached underneath her right hip and found her clit with my left hand. I rubbed it lightly as I was fucking her ass.

"Mm, that feels nice," she responded.

"Mm, it sure does," I told her.

"You know what would feel better?" my wife asked her friend.

Kristen moaned, "What's that?"

"You should try both of them at the same time," she suggested, "Here I'll show you!"

My wife asked Dan to lay down on the bed, then called for me to join them. I gave Kristen's tight ass a few more pumps before I pulled out. She followed me over to the bed and sat on the side. My wife used a cleaning wipe on my cock as she stroked it.

She smiled at her friend as she straddled Dan. She was able to work his huge cock back inside her easily without using any hands. My wife then leaned forward, raising her ass up a bit. I grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and before I could squeeze it into my hand, Kristen offered. I poured a fair amount into her left palm and she immediately applied it to my hard cock.

She stroked me hard and slow as she moved in for a kiss. I kissed her back. Her right hand found my balls, tugging and massaging them as she worked the lube onto me. I could hear my wife riding Dan as she waited for me. Her pussy was sopping wet from her most recent orgasm.

I had to stop kissing Kristen or I would have cum in her hand. Kissing has always sent me over the edge. it is something I truly love to do during sex, or anytime really.

"I'll be right back," I whispered.

I moved over and positioned myself on either side of Dan's outstretched legs. I watched closely for a few seconds of my wife moving up and down on him. I inched forward until my cock was touching her asshole. I held it against her hole, forcing her to be the one to control it. My wife pushed back until my cock entered her ass. She gyrated her hips, enjoying the feeling of both holes being filled. Kristen moved to get a closer look.

"This feels so damn good!" my wife moaned.

"It looks really good too," her friend said.

Kristen then kissed my wife, then Dan, then me. She repeated this a second time, this round the kisses were more passionate. Her and my wife used their hands to caress each other's faces as they kissed. Dan was in a great spot to not only watch the two beautiful women kiss, but he had four bare breasts hanging right in front of his face.

He rubbed, pinched and pulled all four breasts and nipples as they kept kissing.

"Mm, give Dan your feet," my wife told Kristen, "He will get even deeper inside me."

Kristen backed away until she was sitting next to my wife. She placed both feet on Dan's chest. He took turns picking up each foot and sucking her toes on each one. I unconsciously began pumping my wife's ass harder as I saw each of Kristen's hot pink toes disappear. My wife toyed with her friend's pussy.

"Girl...mmph...you gotta...mmph...feel...this," my wife mumbled.

"I think I'm ready," Kristen answered.

"You...mmph...definitely...mmph...feel...mmph...ready."

My wife toppled off to the left. Dan was really into Kristen's feet, not wanting to let go. She finally pulled them from him, giggling. She climbed on top of Dan. My wife held Dan's cock steady with both hands as Kristen lowered herself onto it. Patiently, I waited for the right time. My wife was satisfied that her friend had a good enough hold on Dan's cock, releasing it. She returned to me and cleaned my cock again.

It was her turn to make the rounds kissing everyone. She started with me, then Dan, then her friend. Her second round included giving my cock a few playful strokes. She knows my cryptonite all too well, getting me very close to the edge.

When she was done kissing us all, she was ready to help Kristen feel the same fullness she did. My wife aimed my cock and pushed me into her friend's ass.

"Ready to feel both of them grow inside you?" she teased Kristen.

"Shit!" she blurted, "I feel so full already."

My wife sat back now, then placed her left foot near Dan's face. He immediately swallowed all five bright white toes. I heard myself moan, now thrusting in and out of Kristen. She was moving her hips, still trying to fit more of Dan's cock in her pussy.

"Oh wow!" she said, "You were right, I can really feel his cock getting harder."

Kristen started riding his cock faster, essentially forcing me to fuck her ass faster as well. I wasn't confident I could last as long as Dan. I looked to the right, trying to clear my head. Just as I stopped my balls from tingling, I was brought back to reality by my wife trying to get my attention. She was making that 'ahem' sound, pretending to clear her throat.

I turned to look, but couldn't get past her right foot, staring at me. She was holding it up for me to enjoy as Dan had her left foot. I reached for it with my left hand under her heel. I brought my face to it, burying my nose into her toes. I kissed the ball of her foot passionately. My thrusting stopped. I was zoned in on her sole and those five precious toes. Good thing Kristen found her inner-slut and took control of both of our cocks.

My tongue ran circles all over my wife's sole. I peeked my eyes at her to see she was openly playing with herself. She was taking turns watching me and Dan lick and suck each foot. When I took a look at Dan, he was running his tongue up and down her arch repeatedly.

Kristen was humping our cocks faster and faster, I could feel her grip tightening. She was very close to another orgasm of her own.

"Oh my...mmph...I think...mmph...I'm gonna...mmph...cum...again...mmph!" she cried.

"Take them home girl, I'm exhausted," my wife admitted.

"Oh shit...fuck me...shit shit shit!" she squealed.

"I'm gonna cum too!" I announced.

Kristen rocked back and forth even faster until her whole body started to jerk uncontrollably. Dan held her breasts with both hands while still managing to lick and suck my wife's toes. My wife was spreading them and putting them into his mouth for him. I pushed myself forward until I bottomed out in her ass. I stuck my wife's big toe into my mouth and let my balls flood Kristen's ass with my final load of the night.

I felt six jolts of cum leave my cock into her ass. I was spent. I kept my cock inside her until it softened up, shrinking enough to fall out. Dan then held her ass with both hands and pumped up into her. He seemed determined to get his load inside her next.