Dan Reclaims My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she begged.

"Aahh!" Dan groaned.

Dan was thrusting his cock in and out hard and fast. I thought he might hurt her with his size.

I laid to my left, next to my wife. I replaced her hand on her pussy with mine, rubbing gently. My wife moved her right foot that I was just licking and moved it to join her left, by Dan's face. Dan swallowed her heel whole into his mouth. Kristen bent down and took two of my wife's toes into her mouth as Dan fucked her.

The two of them shared my wife's feet for a minute until Dan was ready to cum.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he said.

"Are you fixed too?" Kristen asked between pumps.

"No, not yet," Dan answered.

"Please pull out!" she pleaded.

"Your pussy feels too good," he said.

"I'm not on the pill!" she exclaimed, still fucking him back.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good!" she continued, "Fucking fill my pussy!"

"Here I cum!" Dan yelled.

Dan grunted and groaned as he pumped up, burying his huge cock into her cervix. I could see his balls twitching as he filled her up. Kristen was responding by meeting each of his thrusts with a thrust of her own.

"Oh my God, that feels amazing!" she said.

She sat atop Dan long after he was done cumming. Finally, rolling off to her left on the right side of my wife. Kristen playfully touched Dan's soft cock with her feet.

"I think his soft cock is as long as my foot," she admitted.

"I know it's longer than mine," my wife said, now measuring his cock with her right foot.

Dan was almost cuddling with my wife's left foot, holding it on the side of his face. Both ladies used their feet to play with Dan's cock covered in each of their juices for a few minutes.

"Kristen, I think you should just stay over night. It's too late to drive home," my wife suggested.

"Yea, I'll send Jon a text quick," she said.

Kristen got up to find her phone. My wife moved over and laid in Dan's arm. I then laid on the other side of my wife. She turned to give me a kiss, then curled up into Dan. I saw her hand move to his cock and hold it softly. She fell asleep stroking him.

Kristen came to bed after sending her text. She ended up seeing my wife's hand and decided to lay on the other side of Dan. She too, wrapped her left hand around his cock as she curled up in his left arm. Dan looked like a King with the two of them laying naked around him.

I rested my head for a few minutes, not able to fall asleep yet. All three of them had passed out already. I rolled out of bed and contemplated my move. I laid at the foot of the bed with my head at Kristen's feet and my groin area near my wife's feet. I gently sniffed and kissed Kristen's toes and soles until I fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, I was all alone in the bed. I heard the shower running behind me....